when heaven and hell meet

By naijagal19

"If that demon were to see you, he would kiss your eyes and repent. Your body is sinful perfection. It's the... More

Authors Note
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
7
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
14
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
21
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
28
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty one and a half
thirty-two
thirty three
thirty four
35
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
fourty one
42
fourty two and a half
fourty three
forty four
forty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
49
Epilogue
thank you + announcements

thirteen

26.5K 873 1.8K
By naijagal19

Luci

If someone were to tell the Luci I was two days ago that I would be on my knees for Saint Jones in the front of his car....

I would have laughed for an indeterminate amount of time.

But here I was, high on adrenaline on my knees for Saint.

My back hit the steering wheel a bit so I moved my body in between Saint's thighs.

I didn't really know what I was doing. The only thought that went through my mind was:

"This time I won't die a virgin."

I looked up at him through my lashes and slowly moved my hand up his thighs. My hands shook against his belt buckle as I un-looped it.

I threw the belt into the back seat and gulped when I saw the bulge starting to form.

Why was I so nervous? I passed away and burned down an entire building today. This shouldn't have been the scariest moment.

Discarding my fears, I unzipped his pants slowly. Saint let out a sigh and his hips jerked up.

I pulled his pants down to his ankles and a tent formed inside of his boxers.I grabbed his erection and palmed him with my hand.

I glanced at Saint and my breath hitched. His eyes clouded with lust and he stroked the back of my head.

"You know what to do angel," he whispered.

Actually no, I didn't.

I took a deep breath and shook off the thoughts. I traced the band of his boxers before pulling them all the way down to his ankles.

I kept my hair down and didn't dare to look up. I heard his length spring up and a wave of silence fell over us. I peaked up a bit and immediately gasped.

"Holy shit," I cursed under my breath.

During school there were many rumors on how big Saint was. I didn't believe any of them since I had no interest in finding out if it was true or not. But holy hell were they true.

It sprung up and stood firmly. It was hard and blood rushed through. A few drops of precum leaked on the top and I stared at it with my eyes opened wide.

Saint noticed my hesitation and put a finger under my chin. He lifted it up so my eyes met his.

"You don't have to," he assured.

I shook my head and gripped the base. It didn't even fit in my hand. "I want to Saint."

He hissed and smirked down at me.

"If we're gonna do this," he said slowly, "I need you to listen to me and give me control."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'll give you control once you've earned it from me."

His eyes darkened with an expression I had not seen before. All of a sudden he gripped his hand around his cock and tapped it to my bottom lip.

"Open," he demanded.

Without delay I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He slid his cock on top of my tongue and slowly inched it in.

"Such a slut," he said as he eased into my mouth. I opened my mouth wider to take more in and he successfully reached the back of my throat. I gagged a bit but recovered while pumping the rest with my hand.

I wasn't sure what I was doing, but the way Saint's chest rose and curses he let out under his breath, reassured me that I was doing a good job.

"Shit angel, such a good girl."

I smiled and he popped out of my mouth. My saliva left a trail on his length and I looked up at him with widened eyes.

He watched me carefully and dragged his thumb across my lips.

"What should I do next?" I whispered. I at least wanted to be good since it was my first time.

"Grip the base," Saint ordered. "Then wrap your lips around me, but make sure to keep your eye contact with me while you do it."

I followed directions and wrapped my swollen lips around him. My hand swirled around the base and I looked down to concentrate on my movements.

All of sudden I felt the back of my head being pushed down. I choked on his length and my breathing stopped. I smacked Saint's thigh and he immediately pulled my head back.

I gasped for air and coughed out harshly.

"What the fuck Saint! I couldn't breathe."

Immediately I shut my mouth. Saint's chest puffed and his expression displayed an unrecognizable feeling.

"I told you," he grabbed my chin and pulled my torso up to his thighs, "to keep eye contact with me."

"Was that your punishment for me then?" I asked. I got up off the floor and slithered back into his lap. I looped a hand around his neck and slid another one down his length again.

If Saint's eyes could change colors, they would be glowing red.

"Do you want to be punished? Because I'm this close to losing control with you Luci," he warned.

I gave him one last look before sinking down onto his neck. I trailed kisses against his collarbone and sucked on a spot underneath his ear. I gripped his hair and he let out a delicious moan.

I pumped my hand against him faster and started to whimper in his ear. All of a sudden I felt liquid leaking against my fingertips.

"Did you just..."

I trailed off and looked down to see the mess that had been made between us.
Saint's breaths labored and he tilted his head back to catch it.

I knew I wasn't an expert on anything yet but it was kind of fast. I thought it would've taken longer at least.

I looked down at my hand the same time Saint began to stare at me and licked the liquid from my fingertips slowly. It didn't taste good nor bad.

Saint immediately clenched my throat as my finger was in my mouth and I moaned from the contact.

"You should've seen how pretty you looked with your mouth wrapped around me like that."

I shied away from his touch and averted my gaze. I didn't know why I felt embarrassed all of a sudden but wetness pooled inside my panties and I felt flustered.

He stroked the top of my head and tucked a stray strand behind my ear.

"Such a good girl, you did so well. I'm so proud of you."

He pushed me off his lap back down onto the floor and pulled his underwear and pants back up. He zipped himself back up and grabbed his belt from the back seat.

My heart sank when I realized it was over. I didn't know why I assumed Saint would be gracious enough to reciprocate.

I frowned and hooked my leg over the divider to sit back into my seat. I fell back into it, since it was still reclined back, and stared up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" Saint asked.

I sniffled and tried to conceal my disappointment. "We should get going right?"

Saint leaned over to my seat and placed a hand on my thigh.

"Give me your wrists."

I looked up at him to see that he had held his belt tightly in his other hand. I was taken aback as my mind started to wander.

"Do you not want to finish?"

I didn't answer, and Saint chuckled before sliding his hand between my thighs.

"Are you gonna lie and tell me that you're not wet right now darling?"

I moaned as his thumb pressed against my entrance. My legs involuntarily opened wide and I leaned my head back against the seat. I was too overwhelmed to continue. Every part of me was screaming "yes" but I was still hesitant.

Saint seemed to notice this and he immediately stopped his movements.

"You're not ready," he said simply. He looped the belt back around his waist and tightened it properly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm just scared," I admitted.

"Don't worry about it angel," he replied. 

The windows in the car were foggy so Saint rolled both of them down a bit. The cool air from outside hit my face and it was then I noticed that the sun had begun to set.

I reached into the divider cup holder and pulled out my water bottle. I drank a few sips as my head began to feel woozy.

"Just remind me that I owe you an orgasm," he said nonchalantly.

I choked on my water and coughed harshly. Saint's eyes widened in concern and he stroked circles around my back.

"Are you okay?" he asked frantically.

I took a deep breath and nodded profusely.
"Yeah I'm fine," I said. "You just said that so calmly it took me off guard."

He shrugged and put the key into the ignition. "No big deal. It's only fair."

The car started to leave the parking lot we were in and soon we were back onto the road. We drove silently for a few minutes while I watched the sunset. I looked at Saint for a second and he stared at me from the corner of his eye.

"What is it Luci?"

I caught myself frowning at the name he had chosen to refer to me as but I quickly dismayed the feeling.

"I was just wondering what you were going to do with your belt? You had it out but I still don't know what for."

Saint grinned and he turned his head to me and said, "to tie your wrists."

"Why would you need to do that?" I stuttered out.

"I told you, I like to be in control. It's easier that way."

I nodded and hid my expression as I stared out my window.

"Right."

We drove along the road for what felt like ages. It was then when I noticed how low my energy was and how woozy my brain felt. I didn't feel the after affects of today until now and all I wanted to do was take a long nap.

My eyes opened and closed repeatedly and I felt my heart rate begin to slow.

"Luci? Are you alright?" Saint asked.

I slowly shook my head and my eyes struggled to stay open. "I think I used too much energy today. My body is starting to catch up with me and my adrenaline is all gone."

Saint nodded and kept his movements with the car steady. "Well you did burn down a building today. Just sleep for now ok?"

I nodded and hummed. The cool air blew against my face as I closed my eyes. The last thing I felt was the warm sun rays shining against my face and a soft thumb stroke behind my ear, before the sleep consumed me.

I had never dreamed much.
But when I did it was never anything special. My typical dreams consisted of people I knew in weird but somehow predictable circumstances. But this dream however, was not like the rest.

I was descending again this time I didn't float to the bottom, instead I was stuck in the middle of a giant black abyss. I could feel and see my body which I was grateful for.

Instantly a pair of red glowing eyes appeared in front of me. This time a body was attached to it. It was, I assumed, to be a large man wearing a dark blue hoodie and grey pants. The hoodie covered his face and all I could see were the eyes.

The figure took a step forward and I backed up in defense. They didn't seem welcoming or friendly even.

They stalked over to me and my body went rigid.

The eyes bored into mine and I noticed the figure's eyes seemed to smile.

"So we meet again, sweetheart."

My head shook, unable to comprehend what was going on.

"How are you here? Did I die again?"
I started to panic and I felt around my body to see if I was real.

The eyes laughed and began to circle around me. "No, you didn't die," he said. "We're in your subconscious mind. I assume you're sleeping as of now."

I nodded and felt my body tense up. "How are you even here? I don't understand."

"You let me in," he replied.

I scoffed and folded my arms. "I did no such thing."

"You may not have done it directly, but subconsciously your mind let me in. I assume it's because you found out about how everyone has been lying to you. Also I'm sensing a power exertion... did you release the anger like I asked?"

Without saying a word I nodded, and the eyes seemed to maliciously grin.

"How interesting," he said. "Although I must say, not to do that often or you'll wear yourself out like you did just now."

"Noted."

"So Lucille, I'm curious, why did you summon me here?"

I rolled my eyes and watched eyes walk around the room. "I didn't summon you. I don't even know who you are."

"Like I said, if you did not do it directly, then some part of you wanted me here."

I thought about his words long and hard. I did want to talk to the eyes to get some honest answers since it seemed like everyone I knew was lying to me, but I didn't realize I wanted it that badly.

"I guess I have a few questions..." I mumbled.

"Perfect!" he said. A chair appeared out of thin air and I fell into it softly. I gave him a puzzled look and he shrugged.

"This is your mind Lucille, you can think up anything and it'll appear."

I nodded and imagined various items. The first one to appear was a round table between our two chairs. On top of the table were a plate of cookies and a few photographer magazines.

The eyes looked at me in what I assume was curiosity and I grabbed a cookie from the plate.

"My mind, my rules." I said. "Now, where do I begin."

My mind was racing with questions and I didn't know where to start.
"How did Celia and Marcus know where to find me? I mean they appeared in thin air."

"Praesidium Leporem," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"It means "protection charm," he explained. "When you were little I assume your mother activated a protection charm between you three."

"How does that even work?"

The eyes pulled down the hoodie further into his face and stretched out his legs. "It's a long process but it includes blood transfusions between all parties. So whoever dies or gets attacked to the point of near death, the other members apart of the charm are immediately transported to the victim. It's a vow and oath of protection."

I nodded and my mind started to gain a bit of understanding. "So, Marcus and Celia are like my guardian demons?"

"Yes and no. There's no such thing as a guardian demon, but Lucifer appointed them to take care of you up here so I guess you can say that."

"Oh okay," I slumped in my seat and took all the information in. If Lucifer sent two demons to protect me, did that mean he cared for me in his own little way? I couldn't tell.

"Lucille, I must ask but who is Saint?"

I gasped at the question but remained my composure. "Why do you ask?"

"Your mind is swarming with thoughts about him and it's quite loud. Can you not hear it?"

I remained quiet and my ears perked up. I couldn't hear anything for a while until I heard a faint whisper in the distance. The whisper grew louder as I focused in on it more and voices overlapped each other.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's your thought process," the eyes said. "Every festering thought is swarming around over there and it seems like it's growing bigger. The words I can pick up from it are: Saint, kill, secrets, and lots of curse words."

"Not to mention it reeks of lust and regret in here. I can't see into your mind in detail since you're blocking me out but I'm still curious."

My body stood up from the chair and I folded my arms. "Get out. Now."

"Did I offend you? You were the one who let me in here sweetheart. I assure you it wasn't my choice."

"Get out. Now," I repeated.

The eyes seemed to smile and he got up from his chair and walked over to me. I tried to keep my confident stance and not falter but it was becoming increasingly difficult to do so.

"Then wake up or kick me out Lucille. You have all the power here. This is your realm."

I tried to close my eyes and imagine a way out but I couldn't do it. I was starting to get anxious. I hated the feeling of someone infiltrating my mind without my consent; regardless of whether or not I "summoned" him here.

"Let me out! Get out!" I screamed. "Get out of my head I don't want you here."

He backed away from me and stood by his chair. "Calm down sweetheart you're going to hurt yourself."

"No!" I screamed. "I can't focus right now."

I fell down and crouched by my chair and tried to breathe. Nothing would come out and my forehead began to sweat. I covered my ears with my hands and began to console myself.

"I'm in my room, I'm in my room, I'm in my room," I repeated.

All of a sudden the room went completely black and my body started to ascend. The red eyes disappeared and it felt like a hand had wrapped around my waist and was pulling me out of my mind.

I could hear a faint voice in the distance, but I blacked out before I could recognize it.

I woke up in a sweat in a room I was highly unfamiliar with. My body was sitting on top of a soft bed with grey linen sheets. I noticed two doors on opposite ends of each other. I assumed one was a bathroom and the other an exit. The sound of water rushing came from the bathroom door and it startled me a bit.

In front of me was a large mounted TV and a desk to my left. There was a bedside table with a picture frame of a little boy with blond hair and his mother squeezing his cheeks.

I grabbed the photo and immediately set it back down. It was dark outside and the neighborhood was still. I could tell I was on the upper floor by the angle I could see outside from.

My hair was matted and stray ends stuck up everywhere. I groaned and realized that I was wearing a large black sweater and basketball shorts that hugged my thighs.

I let out a sigh while rubbing the sweat off my forehead, and squealed when the bathroom door opened.

Out came Saint with a white towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was dripping wet as well as the rest of his body.

He glanced at me from the bed and I hid myself under the covers.

"You're awake," he noted. He grabbed another towel and dried his hair without breaking the chilling eye contact with me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My house. Specifically my room," he replied.

I gasped and my head started to hurt. I couldn't have been asleep for ten hours. There was no way we made it back that fast.

"You slept the whole way home," he added. "I was going to take you to your house but I didn't think you'd want to face your mom yet so I brought you here."

I nodded and my eyes dragged along his chiseled chest.

"Um what time is it?" I asked.

"Just past midnight,"

I buried my face in my hands and let out a deep breath. "I should probably go home now."

He walked over to me and I scooted over when he sat in the ledge of the bed. "Are you sure? You can stay here... I don't mind."

As tempting as the offer was I knew I had to go home. "Thank you, but tomorrow is still the weekend and I don't want to drag this out longer than I have to."

His face softened and he nodded. "Alright let me get changed and I'll drive you back."

"That reminds me," I began, "did you change me out of my clothes?"

Saint went over to his drawer and slipped on a random black shirt.

"Yeah I did," he said. "I didn't see anything, don't worry. It's just that when you were sleeping in my car you were burning up and sweating a lot so when I carried you up here I thought it would be more convenient if you had a fresh change of clothes."

I blinked at Saint and gave him no reaction. I didn't even know what to say. This couldn't be the same Saint who threatened me with a knife less than four days ago.

"Okay well your bags and stuff are still in my car so you don't have to worry about that."

"Should I leave so you can finish changing?"

Saint scratched the back of his head and let out a laugh. "Sure I mean if you want. Nothing you haven't seen before."

Immediately I jumped off the bed and grabbed my shoes from the corner of the door.
"I'll just wait out in the hallway."

Before I could see his reaction I shut the door quietly and breathed heavily against his door.

I turned to the side when I saw a door shut and  a girl with long brown hair come out. She made eye contact with me and threw me a weird look.

"Are you Lucille?" she asked.

"Yes I am," I replied.

"Why are you wearing my brother's clothes? And were you sleeping in there?"

I scratched my head and plastered a fake smile onto my face. "Yes I was sleeping in there, and Saint gave me a change of clothes."

"Interesting," she replied. "So are you his girlfriend?"

My eyes widened and I shook my head. "No! We're just..."

I trailed off when I couldn't find the right words. I was definitely not his girlfriend, but I wouldn't consider myself his friend either.

Snapping me from my thoughts Saint came out of his bedroom door. He was dressed in a black shirt and baggy dark blue jeans. He looked very casual but he made it work.

"Charlotte," he warned. "You're supposed to be asleep."

She rolled her eyes. "You're not the boss of me Saint. I was just asking your girlfriend some questions."

"She's not my girlfriend and will you go back to bed?"

"Oh? Is she your friend then? Is that why she's wearing your clothes and slept in your bed?"

Saint groaned and grabbed me by the shoulders and directed me to the staircase.

"She's not my friend either. Just mind your business and stay in your room please."

Saint guided me down the steps of his home and the door was right ahead of us. He grabbed his keys off a little hook beside the door and we quickly exited his house.

Unlocking his car, he slid in the driver's seat and I followed. My back fell since the seat was still reclined and I immediately pulled it back up.

Saint began to drive out of the gates and he focused quietly onto the road ahead of us.

"Saint?" I asked.

He glanced at me and his brow quirked.
"Yes?"

"What's going to happen when we get back to school on Monday?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"What do you want to happen?"

"I want us to pretend that nothing on this trip happened and to make sure we both know that we aren't friends."

"I agree," he replied. "We should just forget about it."

"And I want you to leave me alone at school," I added. "No more bothering me and harassing me."

"Anything else?" he asked.
I couldn't tell if he was angry or calm about everything. He just drove and didn't make eye contact with me.

"No, that's all. Just don't forget to hold up your end of the bargain."

"Don't worry, deal. You'll get your camera and everything else we agreed to."

We drove the rest of the way to my house in tranquillity.

Saint's car pulled up to my apartment complex and he parked on the side of the street. My neighborhood was quiet and dark and the only one street light was on.

"Who's that at your door?" he asked.

I looked out the window to see what he was referring to and my stomach fell. It appeared to be a large man wearing a dark blue hoodie and grey pants. His back was turned as he faced my front door.

Without answering I immediately got out of the car and shut the door. Saint followed my steps as I walked towards my door.

Mustering the courage I stood a few feet away and clenched my fist.

"This is my house! Please step away from my door."

My voice trembled and I felt an arm on top of my shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief and Saint's mint green scent flooded my presence.

The man at my door let a low chuckle. He turned around and took in the sight of me and Saint.

When I saw his appearance my body felt like it was about to faint.

It was a tall, muscular dark skinned man. His hair a clean buzz cut and his jaw was defined and pointed. His lips were plump and he stood menacingly at my doorway.

"I've been expecting you sweetheart," he said. The sound of his voice was smooth like silk.

Throughout the darkness and the shadows he smiled at me and it was then I noticed a glint inside of his red, glowing, eyes.

________________________________

BESTIES DID YALL LIKE THE CHAPTER ??? 🎤
I've really released three chapters in three days omg 😭 hope y'all enjoyed that one. I cant thank y'all for all the lovely support and comments :)

Don't forget to comment and vote ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 34.5K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
254K 8.1K 19
''You don't know me?'' he asked me with the same soft voice. ''How could I?'' I yelled, struggling even harder. ''Let m-me go!'' My voice started to...
1.1M 41.1K 64
The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery caused by satan himself and stumbles in...