vívααh~ αn αrrαngєd lσvє ѕtσr...

By Devangi_sidnaazian

Thinking of an arrange marriage movie? Then my fav is Vivaah.. With the authenticity Poonam had combined with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Supriseeeee
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Shoutout
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Characters
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
NOTE
Sidharthhh
Please Understand
Hello!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Disappointed
Chapter 24
Bye!
Pls Vote!

Chapter 17

1.6K 148 30
By Devangi_sidnaazian

Heyyaaa!!!!

Kaise ho aap sab??

Mein iss book ke chapters bahut short de rahi thi isiliye socha ki ab big du..

Isiliye thus us gonna be a biggggg one..

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

___________________________________________

PHONE CONVO CONTINUES

Sd- Sunn liye beta..TERA Siddharth thik hai aur waha aram se pahuch gaya

listening TERA Siddharth from Sd Sana felt her cheeks warming up with blush..

Sana- Ji

Sd- Aab khush

Sana- ji

Sd- Chal aab mein rakhta hu..

Sana- ji..peri pona

Sd- jiti reh puttar

PHONE CONVO ENDS

___________________________________________

Other side after talking to Sd..Sid felt a different kind off Sukoon that is same he feels with Naaz..His Naaz

SID'S POV

Papa ke saath baat karne se aisa kyu laga jaisa Naaz ke saath lagta hai..Ekdum Naaz wali feeling aayi par aisa kaise ho sakta hai..kahin Naaz papa ke saath hi toh nai thi??..pucho kya papa ko phone karke??..nai nai rehne deta hu fir papa chidhane lagenge..rehne deta hu..abhi college chalte hai warna late ho jayenge..

POV ENDS

after his self talking he went out and took a cab  and went towards college..

After sometime he reached his college..

His college front door 👇

(Hayee !! Badi mushkil se maine edit kiya..I hope acha ho)

He entered inside and directly went to dean's office and got his admission confirmed...

Then he went back to rhe apartment and slept for sometime..

After waking up he ate his lunch and ge got busy in arranging his books and going through them...and after that he slept..

Next day he woke up and got ready in this 👇

After that he went to the uni (university ka short form that ill be gonna use)

On the first day Sidfound three friends Vikas , Rahul and Kushal who were 2nd year students and are gonna do the uni just like Sid more description  ill tell in Intro chapter..

They both had their girlfriends too..

Vikas👉 Siya

Kushal👉 Priyam

Rahul👉 Disha (guys aaplog ko pata hai  ki disha hi pankhuri  hai )

Like this college was going with their friendship turning to best friendship..

Sid also told them about Shehnaaz.

Soon 5 Months passed..

And next week was Sid's birthday..

IN INDIA

Sana decided to go and surprise him as she was missing him..so she talked to Chacha ji and chachi ji..

When chachi ji came to know about it she was not happy as Ammu will not be able to go..so she refused Sana to go but Chacha ji said she will go so after that she was not able to tell anything so she tried to manipulate him but clearly didn't work..

So at the end it was decided that Sana would go after talking to Sd everything was final..

_____________________________________________

Soon the week arrived  and Sana reached London on 11th of December

It was around 11.15 and London is a safe city so she took a cab and went towards the apartment.

By 11.45 she reached the apartment so she took all the things and went to his flat when it was 11.57 she rang the bell and Sid who was about to sleep confused that who could be there at this time of the night..

But then he thought it might be his best friends who have come there for his birthday..

So he went and opened the door and stood frozen there...

Sana was wearing this this👇

And a sweeter in her hand as it was cold..

This 👇

Seeing Sana there Sid was too shocked..

He never in his dreams thought that Sana could be there...HIS Naaz will be there with him on his first birthday after their engagement..

SID'S POV

Ohh God !!! Is it true.. MERI Naaz mere samne..ohhh fu**ing god !!

POV ENDS

He came back to his senses after Naaz shook him..

And as soon as Sid realised that it was true the next moment Naaz was taken in a bone crushing hug..

Like this👇

Then they broke the hug

It was 12 now

Sana- Happy Birthday Siddddhhhharthhh

Sid was very happy listening to her..

Sid- Thank you meri jaan..

Sid then took her luggages and kept it inside while Sana took a tour of the house..

After that they both were sitting in the room with Sana on Sid's lap who was holding her as if she will vanish if he will lose his grip..

Suddenly Sid said..

Mera aur mann nai kar raha likhna ka but phir bhi aaplog ke liye likh rahi hu toh please mujhe dher saara pyaar dena aur inline comments bhi kardiya karo thoda ...

Thoda niche jao update mil jayega ...

Suddenly out of no where Sid said in her ears..

I LOVE YOU NAAZ

(Shocking right?)

Listening to this Naaz was astonished to hear that..she felt very happy as if she got everything..

But this was her feelings she was too shocked to react and was seeing Sid as if she saw Shefali Jariwala without make up...

(Remember guys who is Zehriwala??
Then lemme know in the comments )

Seeing no reaction from her Sid regretted his decision of confessing but now it was his turn to get shocked and Sana to regret her decision

You know why?

Coz..

Sana just kissed him

But as she was about to pull away thinking she did wrong.. Sid started reciprocating..

Sid then pulled Sana in him more not letting even air pass to through them...

While Sana's  hand moved towards his hair and she pulled them as if on the cue Sid turned there position which made  Sana's back touch the soft matress of the bed and Sid to hover over her..

Without parting away Sid moved his hands towards her breast and gave them a little squeeze to which Sana moaned in his mouth..

Sensing His Naaz being breathless he broke the kiss and went towards her neck and started giving her sloppy and wet kisses..

All the while Sid hands were moving on her body and making Sana to moan helplessly in pleasure..

Sana- umm..Sid..hart...hhhh

Soon Sid again started kissing Naaz while his hands went inside her t-shirt

(Sorry mein batana bhul gayi ki Sana ne change karliya tha in this👇

)

______________________________________________________________________

Bus abhi kal...

Chalo bye..

And dont forget to vote and comment..

___________________________________________

~Devangi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 32K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
35.8K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
109K 12.3K 25
This story is about how a soldier fell in love with a desi girl and how crazy he is for her This story is about the journey of soliders'love This s...
96.1K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...