Avengers x Reader This univer...

By atlasscrumpit

You are a being trapped between every universe the avengers are in, you travel without meaning and leave ever... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - Loved not love
Chapter 2 - Familiar
Chapter 3 - Virus
Chapter 4 - Comfort
Chapter 5 - Tony!
Chapter 6 - Each Other
Chapter 7 - Night out
Chapter 8 - No
Chapter 9 - Back and back again
Chapter 10 - Wounded
Chapter 11 - Healing than breaking
Chapter 13 - Broken
Chapter 14 - Cracked
Chapter 15 - Escape
Chapter 16 - Castle
Chapter 17 - Horror
Finale Chapter

Chapter 12 - Another, Another, Another

900 55 14
By atlasscrumpit

"Good. Now then, shall we start? Little dove, this is the winter soldier. Our newest recruit, now tell me. How did you know his real name?" The man growled, you didn't care how much he hit you or tortured you. You were numb.

"I don't care anymore, there's no use." You whispered as he grabbed you and threw you onto the floor.

"Winter soldier, I think you know how this goes." The man said as Bucky stood up and stalked over to you. He punched you in guts with his metal arm as you cried out in pain.

"B-Bucky please, remember who you are. Steve Rogers." You whispered as he stopped and looked into your eyes.

"H-How do you know him?" He asked as the man grabbed him and strapped him down on the chair.

"Take her to the interrogation room now!" He demanded as the guards grabbed you.

"Bucky!" You screamed as they dragged you away. They took you into a room and strapped you to a chair as you began to cry.

"I'm sorry." You whispered breaking into a sob. You had let it happen again, you let yourself love and now you were gone again.

"So, what the fuck was that about back there? I thought I had beaten that out of you years ago." The same man from before growled coming into the room, you kept your head down and kept crying.

"Aww what's wrong little dove?" He said slapping you across the face.

"I'm not who you think I am." You growled at him as he chuckled.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" He growled back hitting you again.

"I'm from another universe, I came into this body during the night from another universe. That's how I know who Bucky is, James Buchanan Barnes. I'm close with him in that universe." You whispered looking up at him.

"You really think I'm going to believe this bullshit?" He asked as you chuckled.

"I don't give a fuck if you do or not." You growled at him, he slapped you again as you kept your eyes downcast.

"I don't give a shit what happens to me, I lost another love. I've been in Hydra so many times, so many years. I can handle any fucking torture." You growled as he laughed.

"Well my little dove, you obviously haven't learnt to not talk in Hydra. Bring him in!" He shouted as they dragged Bucky in and threw him on the floor.

"B-Bucky." You whispered struggling in your restraints. The man began saying Bucky's trigger words as you shook your head.

"Stop!" You shouted as he said the last word and left you in the room with the soldier.

"B-Bucky please, you don't have to do this. You don't have to listen!" You shouted as you managed to escape and backed up against the wall.

"Punish her soldier, but keep her alive." The man commanded, this wasn't your Bucky, you had to remember that. You fell to your knees and laughed.

"Do it soldier, I don't care anymore."

You were in so much pain.

"I-I'm sorry." You heard a voice say as you groaned and opened your eyes to see Bucky, he looked terrified. You coughed as your body shook in pain.

"Bucky." You whispered wiping the blood away from your mouth.

"H-How do you know who I am?" He asked as you sighed.

"It's complicated." You muttered, he wrapped his arms around himself as his body shook.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispered, you sighed and groaned as you stood up and sat beside him. You took his hand gently and pressed it to your chest.

"I'm still alive." You whispered as he looked at you in shock.

"T-They told me you were a monster, that you were the most feared in Hydra." Bucky said back, you groaned and kept your hand on his.

"Maybe I was, but I'm not that person anymore. If only could find Loki, maybe he could send me back. But he doesn't get to earth for years." You muttered while sighing.

"Guess I'm staying in Hydra, nothing I haven't faced before." You muttered, Bucky looked at you in confusion.

"Did you lose someone?" He asked as you nodded.

"I did, he was a lot like you." You muttered as you wiped your face feeling blood trailing down from your nose.

"Did he die?" He asked softly.

"It's complicated, more like I died." You muttered looking away from him.

"Don't worry about it." You whispered closing your eyes. There was a loud noise and Bucky jumped, you could see him starting to panic. You held his hand to your chest again so he could feel your heart beat.

"Focus on my heart beat." You whispered softly as he nodded and closed his eyes.

"Just forget about everyone else and everything else for a moment." You continued.

"Take three deep breaths for me."

Bucky did as you said as you could see him starting to calm down. Suddenly the door swung open as you stood up in front of Bucky.

"Come with me agent, it's time for your torture." The guard said as he smirked.

"Bring it on fucker."

Bucky was asleep on the metal bed in his cell when he heard the door open. He heard a thud and looked down to see they had thrown your beaten and bloodied body onto the floor.

"Y/N." He muttered as the guard slammed the door. He quickly knelt beside you and placed your head on his lap.

"Y/N, are you with me?" He asked as you groaned and opened your puffy eyes.

"B-Bucky, where a-are we?" You whispered as he wiped the blood from out of your eyes.

"In Hydra." He said as you shook your head.

"W-Why are we in Hydra?" You asked making Bucky sigh.

"You woke up in another universe, remember?" Bucky replied as you began to cry.

"I want him back. I want him back! Do you fucking hear me! I want to go back!"

"Y/N."

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! Are you with me!?" You suddenly gasped and shot up as you looked around seeing yourself in a familiar modern bedroom.

"Shit doll, what happened!?" You heard a voice say as you looked beside to see Bucky, your Bucky.

"B-Bucky? I-Is that you?" You whispered reaching towards his face.

"What happened?" You asked.

"We went to sleep, then I woke up without you in the bed and I found you on the ground in your room covered in blood and wounds." Bucky said as he helped you stand up. You felt dizzy and collapsed against him as he caught you.

"I-It happened again, I was in another universe." You whispered as you groaned in pain.

"We'll figure this out later, right now you need medical attention." He said, he picked you up and you leant your head on his shoulder.

"I don't want to go again." You said as you began to cry.

"I can't lose you." You sobbed out, Bucky looked down at you sadly.

"We'll figure this out doll, I'm right here with you." He said, you couldn't help but close your eyes.

"You're wondering why you keep getting sent back to the same universe." You heard a voice say as you opened your eyes to see yourself in a bright white room. There was a person that stood in front of you, he looked young, beautiful, white hair and white eyes.

"I don't understand." You whispered making him chuckle.

"I never sent you to the same universe. The one you came into with Bucky and he remembered you, you left that a long time ago. After the one with Loki I sent you back to another universe similar to the first one. Just a few differences. Mainly Steve was different, hated you more. Then you went to the Hydra one, and now this one. It's a completely different universe. This is what became of Bucky form that first universe." He said as he snapped his fingers and an image of Bucky appeared. He stood in front of a mirror. (Trigger warning)

"I'm sorry Y/N." He whispered as he pulled out a gun.

"No!" You screamed as he pulled the trigger.

"No! Bucky!" You screamed falling to your knees.

"Why!? Why would you show me that!?" You screamed as you felt a hand go through your hair.

"I know it's hard dear. You've broken so many hearts, spread so much darkness for me. It's been fun having you as my puppet." He said as you leapt up and backed away from him.

"Get the fuck away from me." You growled as he laughed.

"It's cute darling, but it's not enough to stop me. See, when I found you on that dull planet of yours, I saw the potential you held. You probably don't even remember it do you? You made a deal with me, I would give you your dream universe and you would give me your soul. I gave you everything you wanted didn't I?" He said as you wracked your brain trying to remember. (Tune to Agatha all along starts playing)

"I want it to stop! I don't want this anymore! You can keep my soul but I don't want to keep going between universe's. Please, I beg you." You whispered as he laughed.

"Oh my sweet child, this is for eternity." He said as you ran at him and tried to tackle him but he disappeared.

"Let me go! I don't want to be your fucking puppet anymore!" You screamed as he shook his head.

"Tsk tsk little one, just for that. You'll be punished." He said before snapping his fingers.

You gasped and woke up in a cell with your hands chained together. You heard a noise and looked up to see Tony, but his eyes were different.

"T-Tony?" You whispered in a hoarse voice as he laughed and opened the cell door.

"I don't remember giving you permission to call me that." He growled as he grabbed you and dragged you out of the cell.

"G-Get off me." You growled as he yanked you along. Your body felt so weak. You entered an old elevator where Tony kept his death grip on you.

"W-Where are we?" You asked as he chuckled.

"In my tower darling, did Stevie beat your head a little too hard again?" He asked as you tried to pull away again.

"Stop struggling." He growled, you gave up and kept your head downcast. The elevator opened onto what would've been the main room of the tower. But it looked a lot different, more villainous in some ways. You looked around seeing the team, but they each looked different. Worse, more evil.

"Why is the bitch out of her cage?" You heard a voice grumble as you looked up to see Thor.

"Thought she could meet her new friend, and maybe get some food into her. She's looking very thin." Tony said as he threw you on the floor making the rest laugh.

"Now, the new pet I have just bought isn't very well trained dear, he's a bit vicious. So, he may bite a little." He said as you heard a noise and looked up to see guards dragging a bound and gagged man towards Tony.

"Lady's and Gentlemen, and pet. This is the Winter Soldier." Tony said gesturing to Bucky as your eyes widened. He was struggling against the chains as the team laughed at him, you could see the pain and hatred in his eyes.

"Soldier, meet your new friend." Tony said, Bucky looked at you. He seemed to see something in you, maybe an understanding of some sorts.

"Well, shall we let them get acquainted?" Tony said as he placed some sort of device on the ground.

"Take off the restraints and step away in, three, two, one!" Tony shouted as the guards backed away and a forcefield went around you and Bucky. You backed away from him as far as you could as he stalked towards you. He ripped off his mouth guard and suddenly pinned you against the forcefield as you looked behind to see the team getting drinks and watching the show.

"Soldier, fight her." Tony commanded as you shook your head. Bucky threw you to the other side of the forcefield as you coughed, your body was so weak.

"P-Please don't do this." You whispered, the team just laughed at you as Bucky kicked you in your ribs causing you to cry out in pain.

"Come on Y/N, I know you have some fight still left inside you." Tony said as you groaned and tried to stand but Bucky hit you across the face.

"Bucky." You muttered as he growled and grabbed you by your hair.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 15.5K 39
Loving you isn't easy, but if love was easy then it wouldn't be worth fighting for
25.4K 982 10
You're an undercover agent infiltrating the Avengers tower, you've been through everything with them. How could you not fall in love? (written in 201...
805 23 17
My name is Eliza, after years of my dad keeping me safe he finally decides it's time to bring me home, but will I really be safe with his team? Or wi...
11.8K 157 27
โ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐œ๐ž-๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...