Packaging Osas

By Essien_Eno

She is something, she's fiesty and she's also sweet, she's hot and she's also cold, she believes in love but... More

✍️Author's note✍️
🔺Meet your cast🔻
🔺 Prologue 🔻
🔺 Chapter 1🔻
🔺 Chapter 2🔻
🔺 Chapter 3🔻
🔺NOT AN UPDATE 🔻
🔺 Chapter 4🔻
🔺 Chapter 5🔻
🔺 Chapter 6🔻
🔺 Chapter 7🔻
🔺 Chapter 8🔻
🔺 Chapter 9🔻
🔺 Chapter 10🔻
🔺Not an update🔻
🔺 Chapter 11🔻
🔺 Chapter 12🔻
🔺 Chapter 13🔻
🔺 Chapter 14🔻
🔺 Chapter 15🔻
🔺 Chapter 16🔻
🔺 Chapter 17🔻
🔺 Chapter 18🔻
🔺 Chapter 19🔻
🔺 Chapter 20🔻
🔺Not an update🔻
🔺 Chapter 21🔻
🔺 Chapter 22🔻
🔺 Chapter 23🔻
🔺 Chapter 25🔻
🔺 Chapter 26🔻
🔺Not an update🔻
🔺 Chapter 27🔻
🔺 Chapter 28🔻
🔺 Chapter 29🔻
🔺 Chapter 30🔻
🔺 Chapter 31🔻
🔺 Chapter 32🔻
🔺 Chapter 33🔻
🔺 Chapter 34🔻
🔺 Chapter 35🔻
🔺 Chapter 36🔻
🔺 Chapter 37🔻
🔺 Chapter 38🔻
🔺 Chapter 39🔻
🔺 Chapter 40🔻
🔺 Chapter 41🔻
🔺 Chapter 42🔻
🔺 Chapter 43🔻
🔺 Chapter 44🔻
🔺 Chapter 45🔻
🔺 Chapter 46🔻
🔺 Chapter 47🔻
🔺 Chapter 48🔻
🔺 Chapter 49🔻
🔺 Chapter 50🔻
🔺 Update🔻
🔺 Epilogue🔻
🔺Choke point🔻
🔺 Notification🔻

🔺 Chapter 24🔻

1K 339 130
By Essien_Eno

So I've been dropping episodes like almost everyday because of the inspirational rush, it keeps coming like whoosh! whoosh! Whoosh!🤣😂, I hope you grab? And I all I want to do is type, type, type so I can feel light.

But mehn, this body is beginning to ask for a break. 🤧

My apologies in advance as I will be posting the next one on the 25th. Abeg, my body is telling me I need to rest, I don't want to breakdown 🤒🤒 before my birthday.

Thanks for understanding.

Enjoy this episode and happy birthday to me in advance 💃💃

NB: It's a short chapter oh, just manage it

Thanks, vote 🌟 and comment.

Chapter 24

Unedited

While Osas contemplated whether to go back in or not, she knew she won't be able to look into Folabi's face if anything happens to Adetutu. The odds were not in her favor, she had to go in, but how?

She shut her eyes then she felt something against the back of her head like a gun. "Raise your hands up and slowly walk towards the gate"

Was there no one seeing this? She asked within then she exhaled knowing it was an answer to her prayer.

Yea though I walk through the valley of death.... Was all that came to her mind, Baba no shaking, my name na Osas, trouble left and center but na still you still dey make me survive.

When she walked in, she saw blood on the floor, definitely from the gun shot at Adetutu. The man who was hit on the head decided to take out his anger on her by hitting her face with a gun and it hit her lips, "Jesus!" She yelled then she fell to the ground in pain then he kicked her on the belly and she covered her face so he doesn't hit it again.

"It's okay!" His colleague warned now raising Osas up and the guy gritted his teeth. "This bitch!" "The only reason why I no dey beat my own back na gun way dey your hand" she snapped back at him.

"You still get mouth shebi?" The guy moved close to her and the another pushed him back, "Guy chill! It's not as if you'll be seeing her again. Haba!"

At gun point, she moved into a room where chanting was going on by various men in robes that had hoodies. Their robes were colored purple and red and it had crest and symbols on it.

Chief Akinola Bello, raised his head on seeing her, isn't this the same bitch I've been looking for? He asked within, then a smile crept through his cheeks as he felt the universe was now balanced.

Although he would have loved to have a taste of her if was in another circumstance.

On the floor was blood, just her dream. She looked around and she thought, is this my last day on earth? God help me make I survive this one!

Adetutu was kneeling on the floor, they made her kneel even with the pain she was feeling. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Osas walk back in.

Osas knelt down close to her, "Why are you back?" She asked, her voice trembling and Osas shut her eyes. "For you" "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my fucking life and I've heard a lot of bullshit. Why will you come back? I was happy you were out there"

"They caught me but I was going to come back for you anyways" she answered and Adetutu cried. "Now they're going to kill you" "We shouldn't have come, to think we're dying because of 20k" "I was out to catch a game and maybe earn more" tears rolled down her eyes, "I don't think I like this job anymore" she confessed and Osas chuckled in tears.

"Some people are lucky you know" Adetutu added then she cursed her short term luck.

The native doctor walked towards Adetutu then he skipped her now meeting Osas. "Who brought an abomination into the shrine?" He asked and everyone kept quiet.

"We can't kill this one! Ah, if we do, we are seriously invoking trouble." "Ah Han?" Chief Akinola asked, Osas recognized that irritating voice so she looked towards his direction.

"How so? Is she not like any other girl"

"If a drop of her blood lands on this floor, our own has finish. She's not to be touched, as long as she's inside her. Someone please get her out" she demanded and one of the men in robes held her.

"No! Please let me get out with my sister"

"Who, her?" The native doctor asked then he laughed. "You're not in the position to make demands and who said we're letting you go? You'll be killed outside, definitely"

"Please let her go. I brought her into this, it's my fault" Adetutu cried and the man picked a bloody matchete from their altar then he moved closer to her.

"Please!" Osas begged, "Don't waste your bloody spit Osas." Adetutu turned towards her, "I'm sorry I brought you into this. If you fucking make it out of this place, tell my brother I'm sorry, tell him I love him, let him know he's the best brother in history and I'm the sister who doesn't deserve his love"

"You won't die"

Adetutu laughed in between her tears. "If you make it out this Osas, please make this blood sucking mother fuckers pay." She begged. He made some chant swinging the matchete at her and her head went off while blood splashed on Osas face and cloth.

Osas shut her eyes in tears, "Get her out of here"

A man held her out of the room handing her over to the guards to kill her after getting out of the building. Two pushed her into a car driving her out of the building then they parked close to a bush track.

At gun point she cried walking through the tracks as images of Adetutu being killed flashed into her head.

After getting in deep, the two men made her go on her knees. Then one of them pointed a gun at her and she shut her eyes.

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for thou art with me" she muttered to herself.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

Yea though I walk ...

Two gun shots were fired, followed by a loud thud on the floor and she looked at herself closely, there was no sign of gun shot or injury. She turned to the men who had fallen dead then she wondered who pulled the shots.

She turned back seeing two men dressed in , they wore khaki half jackets. The had Torchlight hanging on their forehead, they were hunters; a father and a son.

She rose up as they both walked towards her, "Tani e, Kini o n wa ni ibi? (Who are you and what are you looking for?)" He asked and she racked her head browsing through her Yoruba vocabulary.

"My name na Osas, see, I no understand Yoruba"

The old man turned towards his son, "Kilo so? (What did she say?)"

"Baba, o ni oun ko gbo ede Yoruba (Baba, she said doesn't understand Yoruba)" The younger one answered and Osas scratched he head was there anyone who understood English or pidgin?

"Ehn, ba n so ro (Help me talk to her)"

"My Papa dey ask you where you come from and wetin you dey do here?"

Osas' sighed in relief, "I come do ushering work for here for one house way dey inside like this, one big house" she answered and the boy took his time to interpret to the father.

"Ah! How did she survive?"

"How you take survive?"

"Them set me free but they say make these guys kill me for here. Wetin una dey do for here?" She asked and the guy exhaled.

"Ki lo n se le? Ki lo so? (What's happening? What is she saying?)" The old man asked and he briefed his father once again. "Bi opolopo obinrin se so emi won nu niyen. O je olorire, sha ma dupe lowo ori e (That's how many girl have lost their life. You are indeed lucky, keeping on thanking your star)"

"My Baba say make you thank your star, na so people don die already"

"And nobody fit report them?"

"Hm. Na mind your business we dey practice here. Just thank your star"

"Abeg, no vex. Who una be?"

"We dey kill bush meat sell for here, wetin them the call am sef"

"Hubter

How I go take commot for here, I no know this place." She gesticulated and the old man understood what she meant.

"Ajayi, Fi ọna han (Show her the way out"

"You get phone, make I call person?" She asked.

"Na flashing dey. You got flash the person." he answered removing his phone from his pocket then he handed it to her. Osas quickly dialed Osaze's number beeping him twice.

In attempt to call him again, he returned the call. "Osarieme?" He guessed and she smiled on hearing his voice. "Mr Osaze" she muttered then she busted into tears.

"What's going on? Osarieme are you okay?"

"No! I don't even know where I am"

"What happened?"

"They are ritualist! See I can't explain, they've killed everyone but two Hunters saved my life. I'm alive and I don't know how"

"Where are you? I'll be there Immediately"

"I don't know." "Are the hunters with you? Please give them the phone"

Osas stood by the road side and Osaze pulled over on seeing her. She was all bloody, she moved closer to him hugging him, that was what she needed that moment and Osaze cared less about the blood or the stench it was beginning to create, or the smell of balm, quite honestly, he was beginning to care less about those things.

If only he could hug her pains away, he would. She was literally trembling, her body shook with tremor and he pulled her in even more, running his hands through her hair then he pulled away looking down at her face, "It's late, let's head back"

As Osaze drove the car, the only thing that ran through his mind was the shape he left the house. It was a quiet drive back to the house, surprisingly, Osas didn't say a word.

It was like he was staring at zombie, she seemed traumatized, it made him wonder what she might have seen. He felt pity for her, how many trauma does a person have to face in life? He asked within then his mind travelled back to how scattered the room looked.

He pushed the door opening it for Osas to walk in. She looked around the sitting room and Osaze shut the door the he locked it. He knew something was brewing up; Osas will definitely say something!

After observing the house she then returned her look back at him. "Do you live with a dog?" She asked and Osaze shut his eyes in shame. "What happened here?"

"Uh...." He scratched his hair picking a pillow from the floor then he placed it on the chair. "It's just...." He tried explaining himself then he shrugged.

"I ... I have a lot of questions to ask but you must be tired. I'll prepare you an hot bathe in the guest room. Take your bathe then questions next"

"What will I wear?"

"I have clean shirts and some boxers I haven't worn before." He answered and she exhaled. "Thank you Sir" "You're welcome" he answered then she busted into tears and he hugged her again.

"I failed, she's dead, she's really dead"

The thunder strikes and droplets if rain began to fall on them.

Osaze knocked on the door of her room and she opened up in his shirt and boxer. It definitely looked good on her that they ever did on him. He noticed the tears on her face so he walked in.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "Of course you're not but..." He exhaled, "What happened?"

Osas moved over to the bed to seat and he joined her then she exhaled. "I.... I don't even know where to start from" she cried and he held her hands, "Start from anywhere"

"We.... entered into the bus to the place. When we got there, everything was just strange... It was like.... " She tried explaining and then she cried.

"Screw the challenge Osas and just say it as you feel. Please"

"Everything just be like say I enter graveyard. I felt it Sir, I told her, I told Adetutu that I wasn't comfortable but she just laughed about it. The place fine like die, the house fine die but person no go even know say wetin dey inside ehn!" She paused blinking her eyes as more tests flowed out.

"All that glitters is not gold. Osaze you could have turned back"

"I wanted to, I really really wanted to. That was before we entered the bus then Folabi, that my friend in Bini, he called and told me to take care of his sister. I swear to God, na the only thing way carry me reach there. When we reach, them say make we drop our phones for security sake"

"You could have known at once, come on Osas. If you go to a place and you're asked the drop your phones, you should instantly know that something is up!" He shouted and she pouted her lips, then she continued from where she stopped "Them con say drinks dey make me shawo but I no be drink person so I no drink, Adetutu no drink sef. Later one man con talk to us, we con go our room. I thought i heard sounds from the bathroom so I checked, when I got out, i saw a girl sitting on the bed, she's a ghost"

"What?"

"I no say e be like film trick but na wetin I see. I no fit lie for you. She sef been shock say me I fit see her. She told me everything I needed to know. Na Chief Akinola Bello club do am"

"What?"

"Yes, e be like say him dey society, she mention another name, Chief Kolade....... Adetutu find out the truth so when we tried to escape, Na so them shoot her"

"I'm sorry"

"For where I dey think whether make I help her or not, person point gun for my head carry me enter. Na for there one Mumu way Mama no born well come decide to use my face learn how to beat person" she pointed at her lips which was now swollen on one side.

"Them carry me enter one room, blood full ground and...Adetutu dey kneel, this people heartless! The native doctor say them no fit use me cause my blood go spoil their sacrifice, make them carry me go kill for another place. Them matchete Ade head commot like say na dog head! She's dead for real, those monsters cut her head commot. Ah!" She screamed covering her face.

"For where them carry me go kill, naim those two hunters save my life"

"God! To think you went through all this stress for 20 thousand naira. What's twenty thousand naira"

Osas flipped, "No even follow me talk that rubbish! What's 20 thousand naira? You know wetin I fit carry that money do? You think say na all of us rich like you? E get who dey find wetin small pass that one to survive! No be trek I trek on Monday come work, if no be Mrs Uju way make work easy for me, I no know how I for reach house that day"

"Why didn't you mention it?"

"Shebi I tell you say I want go do work for 20 k, if na so the 20 k take easy, why you no give me? Why?" She asked and he kept quiet. She did have a point.

Osas calmed down when she realized she wasn't just talking to anyone but her boss and the same person that's currently housing her. "I'm sorry Sir" "No, no," he shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I'm angry, I didn't know you felt that way. Do you know the way back to the place, if you're to go back"

"Yes. I no dey forget place but I don't want to go back." She shook her head, "I no think say I fit go back. The things way I see, now I get phone, my sim don go. How people go reach me? Wetin I go tell Afolabi? How I go tell am say I fail? How?" She asked and he hugged her again. "It's okay, all that matters is that you're alive. You're alive Osas, it's a selfish thing to say but that's all that matters." He answered and she sobbed relentlessly.

"You should sleep"

"Sleep no worry me"

"Okay...." He pulled back, "I'm feel really sleepy. I have this wedding to attend tomorrow" "Sleep now. Don't worry about me" she answered then she watched him walk towards the door.

"I don lose the challenge ba?" She asked and he shrugged leaving the room then she shut her eyes in tears.

Osaze entered into his room then he instantly puts a call through to Raymond. "Guy how far?" Raymond asked scratching his eyes. "Sorry for waking you up" "You had this nightmare again?"

"I haven't even slept, Osas and some girls went for an ushering thing so I couldn't sleep. I was worried until I got a call from her, the other girls are dead, she's the only one alive as we speak"

"Jesus! Was it an accident?"

"The girls where used for ritual"

"Jesus! How did she make it out alive?"

"They couldn't use her blood, someone she was..."

"Immune? Seriously? Those shit actually happen? Sounds like some scary African magic shit to me. So they let her go" "To be killed elsewhere"

"How did she survive now? Did she Bruce Lee her way out of it?"

"Two hunters saved her"

"Wow, it's like those stories we used to listen to those years. Tales by moonlight, wow. How is she?" "She's pretty much shaken by it, she's been crying. She had blood all over her dress. I had to give her my shirt to wear"

"She must have been traumatized. This your babe ehn!"

"Why are you calling her my babe?"

"Isn't she your Babe? Or soon to be babe. Guy, take care of her. This is the time she needs you, you weren't there for her when the first trauma hit, now it's time for you to be there for her"

"I have a wedding tomorrow"

"Figure something out then!"

Osaze exhaled, "I just thought I should let you know" "Thanks man, tell her that I'm sorry, just let her know that Raymond said it's going to be okay" "Why will I say that?"

"Na wa for you oh. Anyhow Sha, maybe I'll stop by tomorrow with Uju, she'll be worried when she finds out. Good night Osaze"

"Goodnight Ray" he replied hanging up.

"What's up?" Obianuju asked barely opening her eyes. "I'll let you know tomorrow. Just sleep" he replied kissing her cheek.

Osas couldn't sleep at night, she spent two hours trying to set Osaze's sitting room in order. She searched for mops, anything she could use in cleaning up. When she found them, she began cleaning up the room.

Osaze woke up from his nightmare panting then he covered his face with his palm knowing the reason for his nightmare was just a room awe from her. He took out a bottle of drink from his drawer to drink when he heard sounds coming from outside the room. He got out, holding the bottle as a weapon of defense then walked into a sitting room he almost didn't recognize. It had already been arranged except the stains on the wall.

He found her in a pushing the chair back in it's previous position. "Sorry. I wake up bah?" She asked, "No, I had a nightmare" he answered then he shut his eyes in guilt, "When I heard the sound, I thought someone broke in"

"I'm sorry, the house.... I couldn't sleep, I just had to do something to make my body tired so I can sleep"

He exhaled. "If you can't..... " He exhaled again, "If you can't sleep alone, you can sleep in my room. If it's fine by you" he answered and she smiled.

"Thank you. Make I finish first"

"Leave it, I'll do it myself" he answered and this forced a laughter from her mouth. "Like the way you clean your office finish" she answered and he rolled his eyes.

"It's my mess, I'll do it. It's past three A.M, You need to sleep, come on" he left and she followed him Into the room. She looked around noticing the same stain on the walls.

"Wetin dey stain your wall?" She asked and he shrugged laying in bed then he covered the sheets over his body.

Suddenly began to think of how crazy the idea was. Sleeping on the same bed with a man she likes. She laid in bed then she folded her hands looking up at the ceiling.

A loud thunder clashed and he gasped then Osas chuckled. "You fear?" "No" he answered then he chuckled. "God I hate raining season, that gets to me every time!" He confessed and she chuckled softly.

"Thank you Sir"

"It's nothing, you don't have to thank me, it's the least I can do. I'm sorry you had to go through all those things. It must have been traumatic" "You have no idea, the image still dey my head. Adetutu last words na for me to get them if I make am out of the place alive"

"And we will. I've already started an investigation on Chief Akinola Bello" "Seriously?" "This is the last straw, I won't let him get away with this one. I won't stop until he's put in jail where he belongs. I promise you Osas"

"No promise"

"No, I promise you this, I won't stop until he's behind bars" he answered and she slowly sobbed. He moved closer wiping her tears and then he wrapped his arms around her and she pulled in for a hug, there was just something about the hug, maybe it was the warmth but she felt safe.

"Shhh, it's going to be alright Osas" he assured and she sniffled.

7:05 am

Raymond opened his eyes to see his wife drinking from the bottle of concoction Osas made. "Are you still drinking that crap?" He asked and Obianuju's face contorted into a grimace.

"Good morning baby" she greeted and he smiled. "Good morning to my beautiful wife. I hope you slept well"

"I did. Who was it that called so late at night?"

"Osaze"

"What happened?"

Raymond's face contorted into a worried one. "What happened?"

Osaze opened his eyes then he exhaled turning to his right where Osas laid still asleep. He lazily stretched his hands at his phone which was on the surface of the drawer in order to look at the time.

It was 7:16, he has never slept this long in a long time. He rubbed his eyes with his fingers then he exhaled staring into her face. She seemed at peace, beautifully at peace.

How in the world am I going to let her know the truth? God help me! He thought then he resumed admiring her face as she slept.

Her eyelids blinked and she slowly opened her eyes staring at Osaze. "Good morning Sir" she greeted, "Good morning" he answered and she smiled. "Your mouth no smell, I shock"

"Is that a comment? Were you expecting my mouth to stink when I wake?" He asked and she chuckled then she exhaled. He unconsciously ran his fingers across her swollen lips and she held her him by the wrist, not becareful it hurt, but because she felt the same way she did when he kissed her the other day.

"Does it hurt?" He asked concerned, "Yes" she lied, "I actually expected everything to be a dream, I opened my eyes and..." She heaved a shuddering sigh.

"You're not going to start crying again are you?"

"Adetutu .... I'm thinking of how I'll call folabi" "Do you have his number?" "Yes I do, I know his number or I can reach my best friend Omo. Ejiro and Chika must be worried now. No, not Chika, Ejiro especially."

"Do you want to call him now? I mean this Folabi"

"No." She shook her head, "If anybody dey way I supposed call sef, na those hunters. Them try for me"

"You can call them with my phone. What about your best friend Omo?" "No, she'll tell me to go back to Benin. Or maybe I should just go back sef" she suggested and he stared blankly at her, he was disappointed to hear her say it.

Why will she even think of it?

"Abi what do you think? What am I even staying for?" She added and he quietly watched her.

Is she seriously asking me? He asked within, as he blinked his eyes at her, I thought Raymond said she likes me, why will she..... Oh God!

"Wetin you think?"

"It's your choice, if you deem it fit to go, go then" he answered and she frowned disappointed by his reply. "So you want make I go?" She asked and he shrugged.

"If you like"

Osas you be ozwor (mumu), see who you don fall for. Why I dey even they even waste my time? She asked within then she looked away.

"I go go now"

"Just let me know when then"

Abeg make I do go, maybe I go even forget am!

She looked up the ceiling finally regaining full consciousness to feel some kind of wetness in her private part. The fluids we're almost as though she was ovulating but it couldn't be...... She trailed off in thought then she sat up raising the bed sheet up, there was blood stain on the bed.

"Oh God" she muttered and Osaze scoffed, "What?" He asked and she covered the bed sheet over her body. "Nothing" "What's that?" He asked, "It's nothing. Jesus! Which kain mistake I make?" She muttered and Osaze raised the bed sheet up seeing blood on it.

"Is that period?" He asked and she scoffed.

Before nko? No oh, it's the blood of Jesus! What is it going to be again? She asked within, for the first she was dying of shame, not just because of the period but because she didn't only stain his boxers, she stained his bed too!

Ghen Ghen! What just happened?😂🤣

For those who wanted Adetutu alive, I'm sorry she didn't make it. I'm really really sorry, I also wanted her to make it out alive so i consulted the inspiration Oracles😪

After all the propitiations and divinations, they said no.😣

Tragic right?

Rest in peace Adetutu!

That's the end of Adetutu's character, generally, what do you think of her person

More to unfold. ... I the next chapter will definitely be sweet 😊🤗😉😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 374 26
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒅; all you need to do is to not give up. Some might say if you run out of patience, try long suffering. A...
29K 3.1K 53
2018 © Amakaibeh™️ All right reserved! Angela gets in an auto accident, knocked down by Osas Patrick Udoh. A young billionaire CEO passing through a...
76.1K 13.6K 91
"What is your name? " he enquired with a staid expression. Obi's eyes roamed around still trying to ascertain the safety of their current surroundin...
23.3K 4.1K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...