The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 24 . Reasons

544 73 21
By Bithikhanam99

Aman's POV

Plan.

That damn plan.

Everything should be in according to that plan.

The plan was our one way ticket from the hell.

Then why???

Why??

I can't do that. Why?

I lifted the nightstand and threw it towards the wall of my room. With a loud noise it fall apart, pieces here and there.

I need something else to broke. It's not enough. I turned around. There is nothing left on which I can put my anger. The room is totally destroyed except the bed. There is few dents in the wall as my knuckles are dripping blood. I fall on the bed, lying, looking at the roof. Breathing harasly.

"If you're done man- in- mission- on-breaking-every- damn- thing- in- the-room, can I come in?" Mike's voice came behind the door. I didn't answer him.

"Fuck!" He entered into the room. "I wonder how the bed is still in one piece?"

I seat up. He looked at the me with a tight lips. My breathing is still not regular. He punched lightly in my shoulder and pulled me up. Then dragged me to the bathroom.

I placed my plams under the flowing water. Water, mixed with my blood runs down. I left a loud sigh.

"I am giving you 10 minutes. Take a shower and come downstairs. Otherwise you are naked or not I won't care. I will drag your ass from here." Mike left, closing the door.

I Undo the pants and turn the shower on. My shirt is nowhere in sight as I threw it the first thing when I came back. The water is falling over my head, soothing the dull headache and stiff muscles.

After the shower I steeped down in the living room. Mike is already waiting for me. I sits next to him.

"Took you long enough?" He passed the bowl of mixed nuts. I took one nut and put it on my mouth.

" Well? You know I am not going to ask anything. So better start now."

" Are we doing this rightly?" I asked him.

" Why are you doubting? It's your plan. And you are always right."

" I don't know. If we become succeed, then we will be free from my father's grip. But if we failed.."

" Then what? This life is also not bad. After all you will be the next capo. Though we have to take your father's punishments." Mike chucked. "But you are not worried about the failure. You are worried about what are you going to lost if we can't be succeed. Right?"

I closed my eyes. I can hide my feelings, my thoughts from the rest of world. But Mike is the only person from whom I can't hide.

"They tried to force her, in the jungle. If I was late for some minutes..." I grabbed the bottle of beer and take a long drink. " Did they got the news?"

"No. I took care of it." He glared at me, "I told you to not to drag her into our maze. She is too innocent, Man! One look at her face and anyone can say this. She can't survive. Choose another bait."

" You think I don't know this? I know for damn's sake." I snapped. I finished the bottle and then take a second one.

"Did I met her before?"

"What?"

"I said did we saw her before? Do you remember her?" I asked Mike.

" No. I don't think that. Why?" Mike frowned.

" It looked like I saw her before. Can't remember where, when. But her face! It's so familiar to me. I just can't place her. Everytime, every fucking time I see her, it feels like some kind of deja vu. As if I saw her before. That day at her place, you remember when she reading something in her room? When I saw her, sitting with the book, the same deja vu hit me. And the reading. I can't understand a damn word, but as if I heard that before. But where?" I grabbed my hairs tightly. " Mike I don't think I can do this now. My plan was to handed over her to them so I can find that 'Mehra'. But I killed all the men. What if next time it's my father's men come? You know in what situation we left Italy."

"That's it? And I thought that she damped you, in such rage you destroy the room."

" Mike! It's not the time of your shit jocks. And she can't never dumped me. One touch and she was in my mercy." I smiled.

" Well, your mood is lifted, my work is done. Sometime I thought what you will do without me." Mike went to the kitchen and come back, throwing another beer bottle towards me.

"Take rest. I have to return this." He lifts the wicked busket with the cat. I groaned loudly.

" Again?"

"It's not me who dragged her last time like a caveman when I tried to buy her a phone."

" Goooo." I told him irritately. He chuckled. But before he left I stopped him. "Buy her a phone. But it better be on my card."

"Don't worry. I am not snatching your food from you."

"Just do one thing for me." I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes, thinking about that wild flower. "Loose that damn bun from her head. She will be looked more beautiful with her hair down. But she always keep it up. Told her it's my order."

" Why? Cat get your tounge? Told her yourself."

Mike's POV

I can't but laughed at my fucking friend's behaviour. He is in denial. But who will show him? Me! Never. He himself has no idea how much place one girl is taking in his life. Not only his life, in our lives.

Yes we need her. The plan Aman and I have made, there is an important role in that drama she will had to play. And she will surely be sacrificed in this. We have done more horrible things than this. Then why this bad feeling? Why this guilt making way in our minds? Aman today lost control. It's not rare, but the reason is. And most importantly why he thinks that he met her before? That he knew her?

Leaving all the thoughts backstage of my mind, I knocked at the door. I mentally chuckled. Jasmine is the first girl whom we give that much attention. Before we didn't had to reach out for any girl, everyone was at our foot. She is the first who comes in our lives for not any sexual reason.

But she is not perfect. She is fraigail, more likely broken. Something happens to her in the past, and she is still living in that. It's always on her face. Though she tries her best to hide it, Aman is always ripping it apart. One of the advantage of our hell- hard training from the capos is that we can easily see through anyone's lies. Like a psychological thing.

The door opened, breaking my thoughts, Jasmine is standing. On seeing me she gives me her signature smile, her lips stretches slightly as her eyes brighten. I can't but think that she and Aman has same amber eyes.

"Mike! Come in." She took her cat from my hand. I went inside.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I was cooking." She become busy feeding the cat.

" What? Aren't you going to invite me?"

"Ha! Oh yeah sure." She flushed a little.

" So I heard from Aman, are you ok?" I asked her genuinely.

"Hmm." She went to the kitchen. I looked around. There is not a single family photos anywhere. Too plain. But I need to find some answers.

"Mike, do you want anything to drink? Hot or cold?"

" Nothing."

"Ok, then come. Lunch is ready."

I follow her, then sit on the dinning table. She placed a plate.

"What's in the menu?"

"Nothing." She looks here and there.

"What? Nothing?"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She tugs her sleeves."I was thinking something. I have made Biriyani. Will you eat it? Or I will make something else?"

"No problem Catwoman. I will eat it." And I don't want to trouble her with making food for me.

" Ok." She grinned and sits next to me, taking her own share of food. A peaceful silence fall over as we begin our eating. She is really good at cooking, I admit that.

"Wao! Catwoman! Your food is delicious." I put down the spoon on the empty plate. " When I can eat your food again?"

"Next time. But if you didn't stop calling me 'catwoman' then you can never."

I chuckled softly. She grabbed the plates and took them to the sink. Now I have to do a thing. I hold a glass of water and went towards her. She turned towards me and I dropped the glass in front of her, pretends it to be slipped from my hand.

The glass fall on the floor and broke loudly, broken pieces of glasses scattered everywhere. I looked at her face, waiting for her reaction.

She stilled. Looking at the floor. Her slow hitched breath can be heard barely. Then her hands trembled and she took a step back. She falls into the floor.

"Jasmine!" I took a step, causing her looks at me. Her eyes are bloodshot, but not a drop of tear there. Her face became pale.

Shit! The doctor was right. She is having a panic attack. I grabbed her shoulder and shake her. "Jasmine!" She stopped breathing.

Suddenly she took a loud breath. Good! At least she is breathing. And then she pushed me and runned to the bathroom. I cursed and picked up the broken glasses and threw into the bucket.

After some minutes she comes back. Shit! I am feeling bad for doing this.

"I am sorry, I forgot that you had panic attacks." I tried to be polite, when I was far from that.

She dropped on a sofa. Just in one second, she looks so tired.

"No Mike, it's not your fault. It's just I am..." She left a sigh.

"Care to share?"

"Haa?"

"Talk about it. Why it happens? Or you killed someone with glasses? So after death, the ghost is tourturing you?" I jocked.

" What? No!" She gives a weak smile.

"Then why?"

"You know you and Aman are same. You both didn't know the meaning of back off, right?" She groaned. I raised a brow.

" Actually it's about my parents." I looked at her. Her parents? They are dead. Were they abused her?

"Th...they were in..in an accident a.. and... and after that I.. I have..." She stammered and rubbed her hands, trembled. Then she paused and gets up.

"M... Mike can you please l... leave now. I want some sleep." She looks at her toes, then she whispered, "please".

" Okey." I understood that she is driving me away. Without any words I stepped out.

I dropped off the jacket on the passenger seat as I hit the gas. A little square black box rolled out from the pocket of the jacket. The phone!

I went back and noticed that the door is not locked now. I entered into her house. But she is nowhere in sight. Where did she gone? In the next second she comes from a room.

"Mike!" She is startled. "What's going on? Why are you back?" She sounds suspicious.

"Sorry. Actually I have something to give to you. So I..." I noticed her palm. " What's in your hand?"

"Oh, this is?" I narrowed my eyes and pulled the bottle out from her hand.

"Sleeping pills?"

"Yeah. I have insomnia and it helps. Now can you give it back? I want to sleep." She snapped. I handed her the bottle. The dose is high.

"Take it." I also give her the phone. "Aman give this. Enjoy your sleep. And lock your door."

So it's about her parents. I took out my phone and diled a number.
"I need information about Jasmine's parents death. Not a single fact will be ignored. Do it fast."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...
57.5K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
49.2K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
305K 5.9K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...