Demon slayer x male reader [d...

By Divine_God1

This story is about a teen named (Y/N) Adachi who joins the demon slayer corps after a tragic incident (None... More

Y/N & the 10th hashira (Information)
Tragedy
Training begins now
Becoming apart of the corps
Tanjiro Kamado
Training the newbies
The training
The Train
Just a dream
Goodbye
Nothing but pain
Carnage
Final strike
King of the dead
Sword smith village
Once again sorry
....

Red light district

2K 27 1
By Divine_God1

(Y/N) was training in the dojo and noticed that Aoi or Nano hadn't checked on him. Curious he walked out to see where they were but heard the screams of those very two females. He arrived at the scene to see Uzui with Aoi and Nano about to be head butted by tanjiro.

"What's going on here?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's a kidnapping!" Kiyo shouted "save them!".

(Y/N) turned his head to see Uzui on the roof with Aoi and Nano scoffing "I am a former Shinobi, Uzui Tengen" he then glared at tanjiro "did you think I'd get head butted by a snot filled brat like you" he asked.

The group started demanding Uzui to put the girls down allowing his ego to kick in "Who do you's think your mouthing off to here!!, I have superiority over all of you jackasses!!" He shouted. Tanjiro then stood up "I don't accept you as a pillar, hmph" he said shaking ~here's where his ego shows more~ (Y/N) thought.

"DON'T HMPH ME YOU LOWLY BRAT!" Uzui shouted. He then went on a rant of how he needed both of them for a mission "But Nano doesn't have the uniform on!" Kiyo shouted. Uzui looked at Nano "hm guess she doesn't" then let's go of her which tanjiro caught her.

Tanjiro then offered all of the males To go in her place "wait the fuck?!" (Y/N) asked. Inosuke then landed on the fencing "I was on my way back but I've got some strength left, I can head out!" He shouts. Zenitsu then tried sounding intimidating but stuttered the entire time causing (Y/N) to facepalm.

Uzui stayed quite for a little bit "oh alright then you guys will have to come" he says. Both Tanjiro and (Y/N) looked at him confused "all that just to agree to that?" (Y/N) muttered grabbing an extra blade. The group walked out of the butter estate
"so where are we going?" (Y/N) asked.

Uzui turned to face the teens
"the red light district"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The group were on their way to the red light district and decided to stop at a wisteria house. Uzui looked at the four teens "so when we infiltrate the place we first look for my wife and I'll scout out the area" (Y/N) sighed as he saw Zenitsu's facial expression then decided to sit down with Inosuke and tanjiro who were eating.

Zenitsu then started shouting at the sound pillar telling him that this was stupid and that if he was looking for a bride go somewhere else. Uzui started to get infuriated with Zenitsu "you fool, I mean my wife infiltrated the red light district to get information on the demon!" Zenitsu looked at Uzui "sorry to break it to you but that's all up there".

"Here's proof, these are the letters she's sent me via crow!" He shouts throwing a stack of letters at Zenitsu causing (Y/N) to spit out his water. Tanjiro looked at the letters "those are a lot of letters, you two must've been married for a long time" he says "I have three wives" Uzui says.

"I CALL BULL!" Zenitsu shouts. (Y/N) sighed as the two males got into another argument before speaking up "you two are Baka's...." he mutters. Both males turned to see (Y/N) with an annoyed face that imitated Ichirou which made both males become quite.

Everyone looked stayed quite until Uzui spoke up "alright so you four will be dressed up as femal-!" (Y/N) cut Uzui off "No I'm scouting I'm not dressing up for this stupid thing" he said then got up and walked outside of the wisteria house.

Not long after Uzui walked out with Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu dressed as females. (Y/N) sighed then started walking "so Uzui you're gonna be the one asking people while the other three go to the different houses correct?". Uzui nods "alright then let's go"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

It had just turned night and (Y/N) was on the roofs as the others were doing their roles.
(Y/N) sighed as he travelled from building to building "this is stupid" he said to himself.
He stopped at a building to see a man with white hair in a black haori that had yin and yang in the center of it with a dragon surrounding it.

(Y/N) ran on top of the building to get to the males location. The male turned to the right and started walking ~It can't be aniki...could it?" He thought but just as he got to the turn the man took he was gone.

(Y/N) was left wondering if it was just a ghost of his older brother "What's up?" Uzui said landing next to (Y/N) who sighed "it's nothing" he lied. Uzui looked at the teenager in disbelief "I've known you long enough to know when you're lying" Uzui stated.

(Y/N) sighs once again "it's just I thought I saw Aniki..." Uzui's eyes widened "what do you mean?" He asked "I saw someone who I thought was Aniki, I went to follow the person but he was gone..." (Y/N) said running his hands through his hand.

Uzui patted the males back "it's fine (Y/N), I get that you're frustrated and angry but you gotta keep pushing through" Uzui says then stands up and disappears.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Not far from (Y/N) a wall is busted open "that should be the demon" the teen says to himself before running over to the direction. He arrives at the scene to see Tanjiro on the ground and a demon girl "you're eyes are pretty" she says to tanjiro "I'll just have to gouge then out".

(Y/N) then lands in front of tanjiro "not before you get through me" he says pulling his nichirin blade out. The demon rolled her eyes "another no hashira how annoying" she says then looks at (Y/N) again "you're quite the cute one" she says.

"I'm not into that shit" (Y/N) stated then charged at the demon "Void breathing Seveth form: space erasure!" The demon was now in front of (Y/N) "Void breathing: Exalted barrage!" (Y/N) then unleashed a barrage of slashes at the demon. The demon screamed in pain and (Y/N) looked at her eyes.

"upper moon 6 huh?" He asked as the demon tried keeping her distance "so bitch how's it feel getting beaten by a 'non hashira'" he chuckled "it's Daki!" She shouted then lunges at the male "oh ho so you're one of those demons huh?" He mocked before getting kicked into a building.

(Y/N) picks himself back up then rushed at Daki "Tanjiro!" He shouted "right!" Tanjiro says jumping up "Hinokami Kagura!/quiet Void!" They shouted in unison. They were inches away from Daki until she used her demon speed and move out of the way.

"Oh so you can do something Daki" (Y/N) said which infuriated Daki even more. (Y/N) smirked then charged at Daki once more. Daki ran at (Y/N) then noticed his blade "oh aren't you that student of the Ice hashira?" Daki asked.

(Y/N) said nothing and swung his sword at Daki who dodged "I heard he was quite the fighter" She stated "Too bad on what happened to him" She shrugged then punched (Y/N) sending him into Tanjiro.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Just then Daki noticed something "You bugs are an eyesore" She then looked at tanjiro "how many of you's came here? Five?" (Y/N) shouted "we're not telling you!". Daki walked to the pair "I'll let you's live if you tell me" she says "I'd rather die protecting people then run off like a coward!" (Y/N) yelled.

"But look at your blades it's chipped from our clash" Daki points out "so what we will still decapitate you!" Tanjiro said. Just then (Y/N) pulls out the second nichirin blade and ran at Daki who used her demon art to send out cloth at (Y/N).

"Dual style!: Lotus of Torment!" He shouted cutting the cloth with two slashes. He then lunges at Daki with his swords "Dual style: Shattered skies!" He stopped 10 meters in front of Daki then jumps up the moves his blades behind him and swings down causing Daki to move back.

(Y/N) slammed his swords down causing the ground to crack. He looked at the blades and yanked them out of the ground ~His style has become more aggressive~ Daki thought then multiple cuts appeared around her body.

She screamed in pain as (Y/N) slowly walked to her. She quickly made some cloth then swung her arm down getting the cloth to nearly connect with the males neck "well I must be lucky" (Y/N) said cockily then ran at Daki as she created two more cloth pieces.

-/-/-/-/-/-

He goes to swing at her which causes Daki to flinch and gives tanjiro the time to jump over the male. Tanjiro goes to use a new move on Daki but is sent flying. The two the start doing tag team with Tanjiro attacking first. Just then Daki stopped "Oh the hashira is here!" She clapped.

She then went up on a building with white hair now. Just then a shop owner came out and started complaining "so annoying" Daki said loud enough for the males too hear. She then sends a slash which cuts tanjiro who tried taking all the damage the male was about to take but failed as the man was now one hand less.

A woman was trying to wake her dead husband up. (Y/N) looked up to see Daki smirking before walking off "Tanjiro control you're breathing then follow!" (Y/N) commanded then ran after Daki.

~All these lives won't come back...~ (Y/N) thought "NO ONE NEEDS THIS PAIN!" He shouted as he lost his pupils. (Y/N) is then found stopping in front as his eyes were now fully white.

Daki then held her head as a Image of a white haired male appeared in (Y/N)'a place
"what's this?" Daki asked herself "it must be one of his memories" she said.

She looked at her fingers at saw that they were shaking "is this me or Muzan?" She said to herself. (Y/N) lunged at Daki "I won't let you!" She shouts "Multilayered Sash slash!" She yelled. As multiple sharp layers of cloth shot out at (Y/N) he stood still.

"Dual style:....forgotten void..." he then swung his swords down from the right. This caused the pieces of cloth to rip ~W-What his styles more reckless!~ Daki thought trying to keep up with the males swings ~how are they so coordinated~ she thought.

(Y/N) then ran up to Daki and swung his swords out then back in to try decapitate Daki "I....Won't be cut off by someone like you!" She yells.

~why....why can't I cut it~ (Y/N) thought then tried forcing the blade to cut Daki "what cloth is too soft" Tanjiro says as his eyes are bleeding. (Y/N) looks at him confused then Daki swats them away.

She then uses her demon art and sends multiple pieces of cloth at the pair. The two look at each other and nod. Tanjiro creates a little space then jumps at Daki with his blade becoming consumed in fire.

"Void breathing: space erasure!" He shouts and dashed at the demon. The two males cut up the cloth and end up right in front of Daki about to decapitate her. Just then
(Y/N) sees Ichirou "You need to breath!" He yelled.

(Y/N) breathes and his eyes go back to normal. He then drops in front of the demon holding his head in pain next to tanjiro who was coughing blood. Daki looks at the two frustrated.

"Humans truly are miserable existences" she states.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 0 15
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy. None of the demon slayer characters belong to me besides my Oc's. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - Death - Blood - Weapons - Cusswor...
41.1K 1.2K 36
In which Amaya Katsumi travels with her friends in order to defeat the demon race. This is a Tanjiro x OC story! More info is in the first chapter! A...
103K 3.6K 17
in which, a transgender boy dies in a car accident and gets isekai'd into his favorite anime and manga. started: 9/5/21 ended: 7/6/21 hello! this is...
288K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...