Cobra Kai x Reader One-Shots

By mkattron

I haven't seen many of these stories so I decided I'd write one! I hope you enjoy it! More

Miguel x Female Reader
Hawk x Female Reader
Robby x Female Reader
Hawk & Demetri x Female Reader
What Song They Would Sing
Miguel x Female Reader
Miguel x Female Reader PT. 2
Robby x Female Reader
Hawk x Female Reader
Tory x Female Reader

Johnny x Female Reader

1K 19 13
By mkattron

I had to make this one quick because it was an emergency. Someone's gonna kidnap... Soo figured I better update this story!!

__________________________________________________________

(He's younger in this one! You two go to school together!)

(Your Pov!)

Today was the last day of school and everyone was super excited. Summer is my all time favorite! I love the weather and I love going to the beach with my friends.

"What's the first thing you're going to do when schools out?" My best friend Madelyn said. (If that's your name sorry. Change your friends name.)

"Hmm... I have no clue.. What about you?" I asked making her smile. "Let's go to the beach tonight! A lot of kids from school are going to be there!" She said.

"Oh, Okay! Sounds totally awesome." I said as we sat in class. Luckily we weren't doing any work today. We had all day to plan what we were going to do this summer.

(Later-)

Finally we arrived at the beach! A few kids from school were already there, playing soccer and listening to music.

"Ooh! Look he's cute." Madelyn said staring at some boy. "Who's he?" I asked as one of my other friends walked over.

"That's Daniel, He's new." Sebastian said. "That would explain why I've never seen him before." I said as my friend basically drooled over him.

"Go talk to him for me!" She begged making me laugh. "Fine! Fine! I will!" I said, but before I could walk towards him she grabbed my arm.

"Don't tell him I sent you! Just make conversation and find out stuff about him!" She whispered a blush appearing on her face.

"Okay, I will. You're such a loser!" I laughed as I walked over towards the boy.

"Hi, It's Daniel right?" I said as he turned around with a big smile on his face. "Hey, Yeah, What's your name?" He said.

"My name is (Y/n), So how are you liking it here?" I introduced myself and asked a question. Time to get some information for Madelyn.

"It's pretty cool, people are nice." He said with a smile.

"That's good, Oh! You play soccer?" I asked looking at the soccer ball he was holding.

"Yeah! It's probably one of my favorite things to do." He said. "Awesome! I used to play a little when I was younger, but not anymore." I said.

"Aww, Why'd ya stop playing?" He asked sounding slightly disappointed. "Hmm.. I'm not sure why I stopped." I said.

"You wanna play a little game with me then? Get you back into soccer?" He asked making me nod.

"Sounds like fun." I said with a smile, but then suddenly someone walked over. "Hey, You wanna go somewhere? I'll take you somewhere nice." A very popular boy, named Johnny said looking me up and down. I blushed and looked away from him quickly. What does he want with me?!

He's been my crush for a very long time and H/ never spoke one word to me! What does he want?!

"Hey man, Leave her alone. We were in the middle of something." Daniel said making me turn back towards them.

"I wasn't talking to you, Stay out of this." Johnny said pushing Daniel to the ground. Suddenly Daniel stood up and punched Johnny in the face. Before I even realized what was happening people gathered around and chanted fight.

With ease Johnny kicked Daniel in the stomach, before punching him in the face knocking him to the ground.

"Aw Come on. Let's get out of here." A boy said grabbing Johnny's Arm. "H-hey! That was a little much!" I said making Johnny stop walking and turn around.

"You saw what happened, Little bastard punched me, but don't worry, We'll see each other again, Princess." He said with a smirk. I blushed and my friends rushed over.

"What the hell just happened!?" Madelyn said in shock. "I-... I have no clue.." I muttered.

"Oh shit! Daniel!" I gasped looking around for the boy, but he was gone. "Um... What did you find out?" Madelyn asked making me facepalm.

"This is not the time! Did you just see what happened?!" I said flailing my arms around wildly. I was so surprised and confused. I feel bad that Daniel got hurt, but I can't help how I feel towards Johnny... I know he's a bit of a bully sometimes, but I like him and I'm sure he isn't like that all the time.

"Poor Daniel, Kid got his ass beat." Sebastian said making me roll my eyes. "Daniel probably doesn't know karate, Johnny and the rest of the Cobra Kai's do." I said crossing my arms.

"Madelyn, I think she might be trying to steal your man." Sebastian laughed making me narrow my eyes.

"No way, Daniel's a nice kid, but you both know I like someone else." I said with a blush.

"Andddd.. She just got some results! She's totally going to be with Johnny by mid summer!" Madelyn said with a smirk.

"I love that! You two will be so cute together!" Madelyn said clasping her hands together. "No way, He was just messing with me. There's no way I'll ever get with him." I said with a sigh.

I looked up seeing him walking away still. He was laughing with his friends and he looked so happy. I really hope he wasn't messing with me, but it's not so surprising...

(TIME-SKIP!)

I had just witnessed Johnny lose the Tournament last week. I was so surprised and I could tell he was crushed. Especially after his Sensei... snapped...

Poor boy hadn't been the same since. He was quiet and often stayed alone. The only time he looked happy was when he was with his friends.

I walked through the park on a lovely Saturday Afternoon only to run into a familiar face. Johnny. There he was leaning against a tree staring off into the distance, lost in thought.

I guess... Now or never. I should go check on him and see how he's doing. I haven't talked to him since that incident at the beach.

I approached him and took a deep breath. "Hey Johnny, How are you?" I said my face turning a light shade of pink.

"Hey, I'm good, I guess. Wow, Really surprising to see you make the first move." He said smirking at the end.

"I-.. I just wanted to see how you were... You know..." I stuttered fiddling with my fingers as we talked.

"You wanna go on a walk with me, (Y/n)?" He asked making me nod instantly. "Sure!"

He smiled and pushed himself off the tree and began walking. I followed him down the path as we walked through the park together. I was so nervous, but I really wanted to spend time with him.

(Later-)

Somehow we ended up spending the entire day together at the park, walking around just talking. He told me about his stepdad, and how he viewed his Sensei. He really thought of the man like a father, but he snapped after Johnny lost.

"That's horrible. I thought you did really good." I said as we both sat on the grass under a tree.

"I tried my best... But that damn LaRusso got me with that illegal kick." Johnny said clenching his fists.

"Why do you hate Daniel so much?" I asked suddenly making him sit in silence for a moment.

"Well... I seen him talking to you.. and I guess I got.. a bit jealous, but then he decided to punch me." He said slowly watching my reaction to his words.

"Jealous? Jealous why?" I asked completely dumbfounded at him being jealous.

"I've liked you for a while, and every time I tried to talk to you... You just walked away or ran away? I wasn't really sure why...Hell I'm still not sure why." He said making me blush.

"I was never sure you were talking to me... and I didn't want to bother you." I said with a giggle. "I actually really like you..." I muttered.

"Seriously? We could have gotten together a long time ago if you didn't run away." He laughed putting his arm around me.

"You should have specified when you were talking to me or I wouldn't have ran away." I said with a smile.

He only laughed as a response and we both just sat in silence for a moment, staring at each other. He leaned down towards me making my face heat up.

He pressed his lips to mine, and I quickly kissed back. My heart was racing and I felt like I couldn't stand. His arms wrapped around my waist as one of my hands went to his face and the other went to his shoulder.

"I knew it!" Someone said loudly from the bushes making us pull away. "Madelyn?.." I asked as Sebastian popped out of the bush.

"Yep! She wanted to follow you once she seen you walking with Johnny." Sebastian laughed a Madelyn squealed. "Noo! Run! We've been spotted!"

"Uh.. Are they your friends?" Johnny asked. "Unfortunately, Yes." I said with a smile as they ran off into the distance.

"Now.. Where were we..." He muttered.

THE END THANKS FOR READING!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.1K 17
As the title says. All teen characters welcome. No adults because that would be hard for me to write. No lemon/smut. Fluff and angst allowed. Title a...
319 0 16
Hi guys! I hope you enjoy this story since it is my first one! If there is any errors please notify me! I don't see much of Miguel x male reader stor...
308K 4.2K 65
My original plan was to make this a Multi-Fandoms Imagines book, but after a lot of thought, and obsessing over Cobra Kai, this is what it's come to...
473 5 11
Cobra Kai characters x Reader stories. Will primarily do male cobra kai characters unless requested for female. My first time doing a Cobra Kai stor...