Tueur De Rêves (DreamSmp Au)...

Autorstwa AliceUnova

[Wilbur's Perspective.] "You won't do it" ['Your hearts a vine that I've bled trying to climb'] The hooded ma... Więcej

"An unexpected job" (Ch'1)
"Dream him dead" (Ch'2)
"Night turned nightmare" (Ch'3)
"Secrets" (Ch'4)
"A shadow in the window" (Ch'5)
"Information, old friends" (Ch'6)
"Found him" (Ch'7)
"Sundown" (Ch'8)
"Wings" (Ch'10)
"Positions" (Ch'11)
"A Raven's Advance" (Ch'12)
"Those Times Of Heartbreak" (Ch'13)
"The Next Morning" (Ch'14)

"Date with the devil" (Ch'9)

1.5K 75 73
Autorstwa AliceUnova

Wilbur's Perspective.

Nightfall had already come as I traveled the forest path, my anxiety rising with every step I took towards where I would meet the bastard with Tommy.

I was nervous, incredibly. I didn't know what I was walking into. This could be a trap, I could have been tricked.

I shook my head, trying to shake off the feeling. I can't lose myself in fear now, I have to do this, even if it is a trap. Tommy needs my help, I can't leave him. I'll get him back, one way or another.

I soon came across the area, studying it. I studied all over, the sky, the trees, the ground. As I looked around, seeing no sign of Dream, I studied the ground more. It looked...off.

I had always had a bit of a talent sensing or locating traps, and this seemed oddly suspicious. I grabbed a nearby rock, and gently threw it at the strange looking place. Just as I suspected, a hole was revealed.

I let out a scoff, so he really did plan a trap? It was poorly made, too, guess the oh so feared and powerful Dream wasn't good with making traps?

As I studied the hole more as I raised an eyebrow, my head whipping around when I heard slow clapping.

As my head turned quickly to look behind me, I saw the man himself, Dream, standing beside a tree as he slowly clapped, seeming to look me up and down.

"Well done, I guess I should've expected you to notice the trap, being an assassin, and all." Dream let out in a calm down.

I huffed a bit, my expression turning stern as I pulled out my bow. "So you know what I am?" I almost growled out, slightly approaching him as I got away from the hole, burying my nerves down inside me for the time being.

"Oh of course, I know much about you, your family, all of it, Soot." He hummed, pulling out his sword, the blade shining in the moonlight.

"I would call that creepy, but what else could I expect from the likes of you?" I scoffed, drawing my bow and aiming at him. "Now, I will ask this peacefully once, where is my goddamn brother?"

"He's around." Dream let out simply, watching my every move. "Now why should I believe that?" My eyes narrowed, watching him as intensely as he did me.

"You don't have to, your choice, brunette," Dream leaned on his sword. "But I don't have much of a reason to lie, do I?"

"You lied about this not being a trap." I huffed at him, giving him a sharp glare. "True, but I didn't exactly try with the trap, I wanted to see if you fell for it." Dream seemed to shrug.

"Dream, I want Tommy back,"

"I know,"

"Then where is he?"

"I said around,"

"I want a better answer."

"Then come force it out of me."

I growled to myself as I could basically feel his sickening grin. With quick movements, I shot arrows at him. He moved swiftly, managing to dodge each one.

He rushed at me and swung his sword, I managed to duck out of the way as I shot at his leg. He barely dodged it but had to roll onto the ground too.

As he got to his feet, I was throwing my bow aside and getting out a sword. I rushed at him before he could fully get to his feet, swinging the sword.

He managed to block my attack, forcing me back as I stumbled. I let out a huff, slightly out of breath, but I had to keep going.

I rushed at him again, our swords clashing. We kept going at each other, slashing, swinging, as well as blocking each other's attacks.

"Face it, Soot! You can't beat me!" Dream said as he slashed in my direction. I managed to block the attack with a huff.

"Your cockiness will be your downfall, I'm not leaving without Tommy!" I forced him back and ran at him once again.

I swung at him as he blocked my attack, while he was focused on blocking the attack, I took quick action and kicked him off his feet.

Midway through him falling, I reached my free arm over and grabbed onto his mask, the mask ripping off his face.

We were both in shock as he fell onto his back, he reached up to his face, his eyes wide as I could now see his face, and his emerald eyes too.

I studied him with shock, I didn't expect it to work. I would normally call him handsome if he wasn't such a goddamn bastard.

In the moment of dead silence, I quickly kicked away his sword, pointing my own at him.

He stared up at me, his eyes slightly wide. "Now, where's my brother." I let out with a deep breath, my nerves had returned for a few moments, but I had to stuff it back down.

"Heh.." Dream looked down, putting his hands up in defense. "You got me, goodjob," Dream shrugged. "Though, if I was really trying, you'd probably be dead." Dream hummed.

"What do you mean?" I said with a bit of shock, still keeping my guard up.

"It was a test, I wanted to see how good you fought, your strategies, your weaknesses, all that, though, honestly didn't expect the mask thing." Dream said calmly, shrugging again.

"I don't care, give me back Tommy,"

"What do I get in return?"

"What? You said you had no need for him!"

"I say a lot of things, Soot, I wanna see what you're willing to give for him."

I thought for a bit, looking down at the mask in my other hand, then back to him.

"Your mask." I let out softly, holding up the mask a bit.

"I have multiple," Dream said with unamusement. "I don't need it"

I thought for a bit, an idea clicked into my head, but I was unsure. The idea was risky, it would help me with my mission, as well as helping Tommy, but I might have to break my promise with Phil..

I took a deep breath, thinking it over for another moment before speaking. "Then, I'll take his place."

Dream looked shocked, his eyes narrowing. "..Take his place?"

"I heard the story of what happened when you took Tommy, you clearly took him because he saw your face, but with the way you knocked him out he likely wouldn't clearly remember it, it would be a blur, but I on the other hand, have been able to study your face longer and remember it more" I explained, as I explained I could clearly see his shocked face, which made me smirk.

"Therefore, you would have more of a need for me then you would for him." I continued, watching his expression change.

I could visibly see him thinking about it, he seemed conflicted, but I could tell he was considering it.

"You have a point, Soot." Dream stood to his feet, quickly snatching his mask away from me and putting it back on, making me stumble a bit from the sudden movement.

"Punz, come down!" Dream called out, a hooded male dropping down from a tree.

I watched in shock, blinking a bit from surprise. "You are to return the kid to his home safely, I'll be handling the brunette, you can write a note or whatever if you want." Dream explained.

The hooded figure seemed to nod before dashing off. "So Tommy wasn't even here?" I huffed out, glaring at Dream.

"Hey I had Punz here to go get him." Dream crossed his arms, seeming to pout. I scoffed, looking off.

We stood in silence, it wasn't very pleasant for sure.

"Well, Soot," Dream started, looking at me as I glanced back at him.

"I guess your little brother is finally safe and sound huh?"

I can only hope that's true.

(Small updates and changes were added to better the stories quality.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34.3K 618 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
24.2K 1.1K 14
Tommy finally found him by the beach. They hadn't been back there in what felt like forever, it seemed like years ago Tommy had found the older male...
21.1K 893 24
This is a MCYT Story, there will strictly be no SMUT, as I feel uncomfortable writing them. This is a Supernatural AU mixed with a School AU. ...
10K 739 45
A sword drops to the ground in the middle of the arena... everything is quiet as the crowd stares at the two men in the middle of the ring. One male...