CHERISH || Jikook

By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

Park Jimin, the member of the worldwide famous boy band group, BTS. In which, Jimin loved the Maknae from the... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Play Time
Chapter 24
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Play Time 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 19

6.1K 233 92
By BunnySmileXEyeSmile

"Like hell I will let you, Kim Taehyung."

The words had so much hate and anger in them that they made every single person present in the corridor of the Hospital, to turn their heads towards that person. As soon as they saw that the person was taking angry foot steps towards Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook immediately ran towards him and came in front of him to protect Taehyung from his wrath.

"Let me go! Let me fucking go! I will fucking—"

"Yoongi Hyung please, control yourself! We are in the Hospital—"

"No! Let me fucking go! Let go! I said leave me!!" The loud yelling from their second eldest scared all of them which made Jungkook to immediately run towards Taehyung to stand protectively in front of him while hiding him behind his back, which did not go unnoticed by Yoongi, which made him spit a hateful chuckle towards the direction of the two scared Maknaes.

"Oh! Look, Namjoon-ah, our Maknae is becoming responsible. Look, how he is protecting his precious lover. Look, how fucking adorable they both are looking in each other's arms. So fucking precious." Yoongi spited the words at the Maknae with eyes full of angry tears.

"H-Hyu—"

"Yes Jungkook? Is there something fucking left that you wanna say to us now?" Yoongi gritted through his teeth while giving a death glare to the Maknae.

"I-I am sorry, but we didn't knew t-that.. that this will happen. We didn't knew that J-Jimin will r-react like this after—" Jungkook stoped himself as soon as he realised what he was about to say in front of everyone. In front of his hyungs, so he immediately stopped himself, but Yoongi didn't let that happen.

"After What, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, with a provoking but bitter smile on his face, desperately wanting Maknae to spill the bitter truth in front of his Everyone.

"I... W-We.. I—"

"What Jungkook? You what?" This time, Namjoon was the one, who genuinely asked the Maknae about what is actually happening right now in their once loving and happy group.

On hearing the question coming from Namjoon's mouth, Jungkook wasn't able to stop himself. He had to answer his Namjoon Hyung's question. So he did.

"N-Namjoon Hyung, I-I will tell you everything but first you promise me t-that you will not get mad a-at me." Jungkook asked his Namjoon Hyung with glint of fear in his innocent bambi eyes which instantly melted Namjoon's heart.

"I can never. I can never be mad at you Jungkook-ah, I can never. You can tell me anything, without worrying about me being mad at you because this can never happen. So tell me the truth kookie-ah, what happened? What happened at the dorms. Tell me please, I need to know, kookie." Namjoon asked calmly while comforting the scared Maknae as he gave the Maknae an encouraging nod, which indeed encouraged the Maknae to speak but as soon as he opened his mouth, Taehyung stopped him.

"J-Jungkook no, p-please." Taehyung whispered behind Jungkook's back, feeling extremely ashamed while gripping his waist and pushing him back towards himself in the attempt to prevent the Maknae from speaking. But the action didn't went unnoticed by Yoongi and for the second time Yoongi felt the anger bubbling up inside himself, causing him to spit more harsh words towards the two Maknaes.

"Are you fucking ashamed now Taehyung? Are feeling ashamed? But why? Why now? Why not when you were busy spending your fucking quality time with 'him'? Why not when you were doing dirty with 'him' behind Jimin's back? Why not when you cheated on your best friend by courting the same person whom he has feelings for? Why not when Jimin told you about every fucking feeling he felt for 'him' but you still choose to back stab him. Why Taehyung, why? Why not when you were busy fucking Jun—"

"STOP!"

Just by hearing the familiar voice, Yoongi didn't even took two seconds to turn his head towards Hoseok as he immediately stopped himself from uttering another word.

"Hoseok..." Yoongi whispered lowly as he worriedly looked at Hoseok, who was standing at the end of hallways with a blank look on his face, not even a single emotion on his face.

"Don't." Hoseok whispered while taking small steps towards his members with a blank stare on the wall behind them.

"H-Hope." Yoongi worriedly called Hoseok's name as he tried getting out of Namjoon's grip and to his surprise, Namjoon released him this time.

"Leave him. Leave this topic Hyung. We have to focus on Jimin right now. Jimin needs us, So leave everything behind and let's just focus on Jimin." Hoseok spoke in such a monotone but deep voice that it literally sent shivers to everyone's spine. Nobody has ever seen Hoseok like this, which caused everyone a huge shock.

"But I can't let this go so easily Hoseok. I can't. Jimin is suffering because of him. He's in hospital because of their betrayal, Hoseok. Jimin is in pain right now, just because of their stupidity. I know they both are kids,but why aren't we considering Jimin as a kid too. Why he have to be the one to suffer all just because he's elder to both of them. He is a kid too. He is a Maknae too. Why we always take him for granted just because he understands his responsibilities and tend to uphold them. Why Hoseok why? Why Namjoon-ah? Why we all treat Jimin different from Jungkook and Taehyung? Why? Why does Jimin have to sacrifice every time. Tell me?" Yoongi asked in such a heartbreaking voice that everyone felt tears flowing through their eyes.

"Why Namjoon-ah, Tell me why? Why Jimin? Why not other Maknaes too? Why we didn't protect him like we protect other Maknaes? Why we always think that he is strong enough to handle all the pain and hate all alone, but whenever something bad comes after the other maknaes, we all run and come in front of them to protect them at all cost? Why didn't we did the same thing to Jimin? Why!?" Yoongi asked with a shriek because of crying. Everyone present in the room felt so much pain in their chest area, that it come out in the form of tears through their eyes. The truth hit them all so painfully that everyone was just standing there with the weight of guilt on their shoulders and on their chests too.

"I-I'm... I betrayed h-him.. I b-betrayed my own b-best friend. M-My own S-Soulmate." Taehyung whispered behind Jungkook, while staring blankly at Yoongi with tears still flowing from his eyes. At this point, the pain was too much for Taehyung that it turned nearly numb to him.

"A-Ani Tae. Ani! Y-You didn't do anything w-wrong, baby. Love is not wrong, remember. So we didn't did anything wrong by l-loving each other." Jungkook whispered back while holding Taehyung's hand tightly from behind.

"Is t-this really Love, Jungkook? Do we b-both really l-love each other?" Taehyung asked still looking blankly at Yoongi who was now throwing hateful glares towards the pair.

"I-I... y... y-yes. I like y-you Hyung. I do. I—" Jungkook tried giving a genuine answer, but something from the corner of his heart, wasn't allowing him.

"You still have the fucking audacity to talk about your stupid feelings in this situation, you asshole!!" All the hell broke, the moment Yoongi heard the Maknae whispering about his uncleared feelings to Taehyung, which made him loose control on himself and made an attempt to make his way towards the startled Maknaes but once again Namjoon came in between them and caught Yoongi in his arms, not allowing him to reach the Maknaes.

"Still protecting the these two Maknaes, Joon? Only if you did the same for Jimin-ah, he might not have been in the hospital today" Yoongi chuckled bitterly towards the leader while fighting his strong grip.

On the other hand Namjoon once again felt horrible when he heard the words and processed them. Yoongi was right. He wasn't able to protect Jimin. It was sure unintentional, but still he failed to protect their precious Jimin. And it was causing to pain much to Namjoon and that pain was causing his eyes to burn more with tears, resulting him cry hysterically on the back of Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi felt Namjoon crying, which broke something inside him, after all, Namjoon is his Dongsaeng too, even though Namjoon rarely shows any painful emotion to any one and tend to hide it from everyone and always keeps them to himself, but whenever he shows his vulnerable side to anyone, no one can resist the pain which they get from seeing Namjoon in his vulnerable self. Especially the Hyungs. Yoongi can not see his precious Dongsaeng in pain so he stoped fighting his Dongsaeng's grip and turned around to look at his crying Dongsaeng, who was looking down in shame and in attempt to hide his tears. Yoongi immediately pulled his vulnerable Dongsaeng in his warm embrace and hugged him tightly while rubbing his back soothingly.

No words were exchanged between anyone, just a soothing silence was embracing all of them. Yoongi and Namjoon were hugging each other tightly, ensuring each other that everything was going to be alright. The two Maknae was just standing still, witnessing the painful scene with their tearful eyes and painful heart which was biting with shame and guilt. On the other hand, Hoseok was just standing there without any thought in his head and without any emotion in his heart. He was just standing there, still staring at the same wall blankly, having no idea what was going on right now. The pain and emotions were too much for him so he just turned himself numb towards all the ache and torture. The only image that was coming again and again in his mind was of Jimin lying in arms, unconscious. His aura was screaming one thing and that was...

'Broken.'

They all just stood there, in the soothing but healing silence until they heard Jin's anxious voice, bringing them out of their Euphoric moments.

"NAMJOON!" Jin came running towards them through the long corridor while screaming the leader's name as a look of Panick can be witnessed on the face of the eldest. The scream of the eldest was enough for Namjoon to return to his Leader mode. He immediately let go from the warm embrace of his Yoongi Hyung and turned towards his panicked eldest Hyung.

"W-What Hyung? What h-happened—"

"N-Namjoon... Ji-Jimin.. doctor—"

"What? Jimin what, Hyung? What is happening?" Yoongi asked as fear was dripping from his shaking voice.

"D-Doctor said that J-Jimin... He... h-he isn't..." Jin couldn't speak properly due tears and Panick but he tried his best.

"What? Jimin is what? What did D-Doctor s-say?" Yoongi and Namjoon both asked with too much fear in their voices. Afraid to hear next words but they have to, so asked their eldest.

"D-Doctor said that... Jimin is.. is not responding to their medicines. H-He ... w-was not taking a proper diet from past t-two weeks so h-his body has b-become so week to e-even make an effort i-in response to a-any treatment and... a-and..." Jin cried more while telling them what the doctor told him just moments ago.

"And What Hyung? And What!!" Yoongi yelled in anxiety, even shook Jin's forearm, coax him to speak the whole thing. On the other hand, Namjoon also held Jin's arm but rubbed it in a soothing manner to calm him down.

"A-And... I can't... Jimin is n-not fine, Yoongi. He is n-not doing good. H-He is in pain. He is.. in D-Danger." As soon as Jin finished his sentence, he broke down immediately in front of his members, unable to hold his emotions and pain. Namjoon immediately gathered him in his arms as he tried himself not to break down in fear and Panick.

As soon as Jungkook heard the words 'danger'and 'Jimin' together in one sentence, Jungkook felt his hands turning cold as he felt his lungs being constricted. Jungkook harshly pushed Taehyung's hand away from his own hold, almost forgetting the existence of his 'lover' and immediately ran towards his Hyungs who were consoling Jin and themselves too.

"H-Hyung.. HYUNG! What are you saying?! W-What is this Doctor talking about? Jimin isn't in any kind of Danger, right? Isn't he? Tell me? TELL ME!?" Jungkook asked in Panick as he shook his eldest Hyung, who was currently in the comforting arms of their leader. Jungkook was way more panicking than he should and the main thing is that, why he was even panicking this much? Why he was feeling like he couldn't breath anymore as soon as he heard Jimin is in Danger. Jungkook kept on asking his Jin Hyung while grabbing his arms as he shook him off lightly but Jin wasn't able to answer properly because of his own panicked state.

"Doctor said t-that if Jimin won't b-be able to r-respond to the m-medicines... than he might... he might n-not able to regain h-his c-consciousness back for s-sometime or even for s-some days, which is q-quite dangerous for h-his brain." Jin finished his words with a painful shriek in his voice as he turned towards Namjoon and hugged him tightly, hiding his face and cried silently in his arms.

'He might n-not able to regain h-his c-consciousness back for s-sometime or even for s-some days'

When Hoseok heard the words, which came out from the eldest's mouth, he felt painful throb in his head and chest while feeling like the world started spinning around him. He felt the spins so he immediately held the door's handle next to him to hold himself and that didn't went unnoticed by Taehyung. The moment Taehyung saw Hoseok losing his consciousness, he immediately ran towards Hoseok with his injured feet and caught him in his arms as Hoseok fell in subconsciousness, in the arms of Taehyung while whispering Jimin's name.

"Jimin-ah... Minie-ah... wae? Wae... why him?" Hoseok whispered silently in Taehyung's arms as Taehyung cried silently while hugging Hoseok tightly, muffling his cries in Hoseok's shoulder.

"Mianhae Hoseok-ah, Mianhae." Taehyung whispered back while subconsciously kissing Hoseok's neck lightly, without even knowing why did he do that, but deep down it felt right.

On the other hand, expect from Taehyung, no one noticed what happen between Hoseok and Taehyung, because Jungkook wasn't accepting the truth, which the Doctor has told to Jin, just a while ago.

"T-This is not true. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Hyung... H-Hyung! L-let's take Jimin to another doctor. I-I don't think so this doctor is good for J-Jimin. Let's take Jimin to another one. Let's g-go. I will take my Jimin to a g-good Doctor, he w-will treat my Jimin good and my Jimin will wake up, p-perfectly Fine. Y-Yes... Yes! Let's go, Hyung. Let's g—"

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi had enough and without any warning he went to Jungkook and held his collar in such a tight grip that it was almost choking him. Namjoon immediately left Jin's side and went to the fighting pair and tried his best to remove the elder hands off the Maknae, who was still struggling to accept the truth.

"HOW DARE YOU? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, TO CALL HIM YOURS, WHEN YOU ARE THE ACTUAL REASON BEHIND ALL OF HIS MISERIES. HOW DARE YOU!!" Yoongi shouted at the shook Maknae while shaking him violently as he threw harsh words on the face of Maknae. On the other hand Namjoon tried his best to separate both of them from each other, but this time, he wasn't able to do anything because Yoongi was not having this time. Yoongi was already out of control and it wasn't easy to get him back under control. All the efforts by Namjoon in separating both them are getting failed but he kept on trying until Jungkook got his subconscious back and processed what was actually happening.

"W-what? Jimin.. JIMIN.. JI—" A harsh tug from Yoongi made him loose his balance but he regained it and tried himself to get out of his Yoongi's harsh grip.

"H-Hyung leave me. I h-have to see J-Jimin. Let go o-of me. I SAID FUCKING LET GO OF ME!" Jungkook desperate to his Jimin, so all the barrier of his self control broke and he finally pushed Yoongi so forcefully that He would have fallen to the ground if Namjoon had not been there to capture him.

"I-I'm s-sorry Hyung for p-pushing you But I h-had to do t-that because you w-were not letting g-go. I have t-to go to Jimin. I need to go to him. He needs me. My J-Jimin needs m-me. I h-have to go. Mianhae." With that, Jungkook Dan in opposite direction from his Hyungs and went straight the corridor where Jimin's room was, leaving all of his hyungs in utter shock. Jungkook ran fast, without even caring about anyone until he reached near the room where Jimin was admitted.

Once he reached, he didn't noticed that their companies managers were present there, guarding Jimin's room as per instructed by the Doctor, to not to let anyone enter the room without his permission. Jungkook tried getting inside the room but only to held back by their own company managers.

"Please let me in, I have to see him. I need to be near him. He n-needs me, please. Let me go in." Jungkook tried but their managers didn't let him. Even if they wanted to let their Maknae go inside but they can't, because they got the orders from the Doctor and company too.

"Jungkook please try to understand, we can't let you go in. It is an order from Jimin's Doctor. I can understand your state but please I can't do anything about this. It is only for Jimin's health and safety, so please try to understand and wait with your Hyungs until Doctor calls for you or your other Hyungs." Manager Sejin tried to convince the Maknae But Jungkook didn't listened to him.

"Ani. ANI! Let me in. I want to meet him. I want to see him. Let me go inside. Please Manager Sejin, please let me see him. I can't wait any longer, let me see him, please." Jungkook begged while crying which literally broke Sejin-Shi's heart by just looking at the crying Maknae. So he did what his heart made him do. He hugged the Maknae close to his chest while comforting him softly.

"It's okay kid. It's alright. Jimin-ah is going to be okay. Please calm yourself, Jungkook. Please. Stay strong. Stay strong for him." Sejin-shi whispered the calming words in Maknae's ear to calm him.

"P-Please let me go inside, Hyung. L-Let me go I-Inside. Let me s-see him. I-I promise, I'll come o-out within a m-minute, but please l-let me see his face. Please." Jungkook begged in the warm embrace of their loving Manager.

"I can't kid. I'm so sorry but I can't."

"Ani. Let me go. Let me go! Let me go inside. LET ME!" At this moment, Jungkook started thrashing in his manager's hold, wanting to escape from his embrace and go straight inside Jimin's room. He thrashed while yelling, which got everyone's attention including his members attention too, which caused them to run towards the direction of yellings. The yelling was loud enough to reach the Doctor's cabin, which was present in the same corridor as of Jimin's room.

When the Doctor heard the loud voices, he immediately came out of his room and saw what was actually happening.

"What is happing here? Please maintain some silence here, other patients are being disturbed. So please maintain some silence." Doctor calmly called out but instead of obeying the Doctor's orders, Jungkook loudly asked the Doctor to let him meet Jimin.

"D-Doctor! Doctor! Let me meet Jimin please. Let me go inside. I need to see him please. It is urgent please."

"I'm afraid to say but I can't let you. It is not safe for Jimin-Shi's condition." The Doctor tried explaining but Jungkook did it listened.

"P-Please, Doctor. I'm begging you, please let me see him. I will not ask for this again, but please just for once." Jungkook begged in front of the Doctor and the scene literally broke everyone's heart and the Doctor also felt sympathy towards the Maknae so he considered his request.

"Fine. I'll let you meet him, but first, you all, I mean all the members of your group, come to my cabin because I have something important to discuss with you all, related to Jimin-Shi's current situation. After that, you can go and see him." The Doctor gave a final nod towards the direction of Maknae before walking off to his cabin, leaving behind the scared and broken members of Bangtan.

~🌹~

A/N

First of all, I'm so sorry for the nth time, again. I'm extremely sorry for taking this long.

But the thing is, due to the second wave of Covid-19 in my country, my last exam got postponed and it is rescheduled by the date of 11th April, which is on Sunday (seriously.. Sunday... c'mon!!🙄)
So that's why I wasn't able to concentrate on my book and wasn't able to update. But after this last exam, I'll be back on the track and try my best to update regularly.

(This chapter is not edited and rechecked by me, because right now I don't have extra time for checking the mistakes. But after my exam, I'll edit it immediately. So if you find any mistakes in this one, please try to ignore them because I will edit this chapter later.)

And as an apology gift...

I WILL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER ON THIS TUESDAY.

So my Precious Readers, please Stay tuned for the upcoming angsty But emotional roller coaster ride.

And please don't forget to leave feedback here.

I love you all.

Comment, Vote and Share.
Be Safe and Stay Home.

[Published on : 08/04/2021]

-S.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.3K 36
After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, they finally realize their love for each ot...
78.6K 3.9K 34
Jimin, a 17 years old boy, decided to never trust someone again after the death of his only trusted one...his mother... this promise to himself inclu...
263K 12.6K 47
"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook pleaded at Jimin. "Take care Jungkook" Jimi...
217K 9.6K 59
"Papa, where is Daddy? We always celebrate Christmas together.." Jimin looked away, avoiding his son's eyes, "Dad is with someone else currently..."...