The Reincarnated Villainous Y...

By Drifting-Clowd

Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rig... More

Volume I Character Sheet
Chapter 1: Neo
Chapter 2: Rainier
Chapter 3: Odum
Chapter 4: Gareth
Chapter 5: Sutton
Chapter 6: Tea
Chapter 7: Aurelion
Chapter 8: Notes
Chapter 9: Academy
Chapter 10: Lackeys
Chapter 11: Professor
Chapter 12: Town
Chapter 13: Alleyway
Chapter 14: Coffee
Chapter 15: Handkerchief
Chapter 16: Conversations
Chapter 17: Emblem
Chapter 18: Royce
Chapter 19: Smile
Chapter 20: Office
Chapter 21: Delphinium
Chapter 22: Lavender
Chapter 23: Cornflower
Chapter 24: Letters
Chapter 25: Khartier
Chapter 26: Fairy
Chapter 27: Elliot
Chapter 28: Serian
Chapter 29: Lester
Chapter 30: Infirmary
Chapter 31: Guinivere
Chapter 32: Friends
Chapter 33: Cornflower p.2
Chapter 34: Apothecary
Chapter 35: Asphodel
Chapter 36: Julius
Chapter 37: Odum p.2
Chapter 38: Aurelion p.2
Chapter 39: Brothers
Chapter 40: Rainier p.2
Extra 1: Gentle Evening Star
Extra 2: Professor Rickman's Rehearsal Period
Extra 3: Aurelion's Friends
Extra 4: The Tragedy of Ohmlet Act I
Extra 5: The Tragedy of Ohmlet Act II
Chapter 41: Ricin Flower
Chapter 42: Emerald Hummingbird
Chapter 43: Leotine Moores
Chapter 44: Arcadia Siblings
Chapter 45: Laurel Elysium
Chapter 46: Odum Siblings
Chapter 47: Benedick's Pilgrimage
Chapter 48: Cornflower's Lament
Chapter 49: Holy City

Volume II Character Sheet

8.2K 286 112
By Drifting-Clowd

IMPORTANT: This is the official Volume II Character Sheet. There will be no pictures of characters who already have pictures in the Volume I Character Sheet. 

Picrew beings used:

Characters between the age of 14-20:

sushicore! by alohasushicore (アイコンメーカー!)

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/257476

Female Characters between the age of 21-26:

How to make downer girls by eba (ダウナー女子の作り方)

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/43267

Female Characters age 26 and up

The Lady of Hera by Hera

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/227881

Male Characters between the age of 21-26:

OC maker by 讓那愛熬湯

https://picrew.me/ja/image_maker/684058

Male Characters age 26 and up:

Stoic man maker by Yasubaru (ストイックな男メーカー)

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/13338

Human (male) maker (provisional) by Morotsuyoshi (人間(男)メーカー(仮))

https://picrew.me/ja/image_maker/32223

TURN YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE GOLD! I REPEAT, TURN YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THE GOLD!

If you hate spoilers, skip this page, please! (And then come back once you reach a certain point...). I will organize this sheet to show which chapter a character is officially introduced. I hope you guys find this helpful!

---

Map of the Imperial Capitol

A/N: Why is the map of the setting being posted in Volume II? Because this author forgot to do it in Volume I and that character sheet already have 20 images, which is the maximum amount of images per part... orz. 

---

Chapter 41

Dr. Neo Overland / Nazareth Everette Odum :

Protagonist. Age sixteen. Black hair, Vermillion eyes. A second-year student in the Senior Division. 

He is the eldest son of the Odum Family. Made terrible choices in his past life and died at the hands of his younger brother. He was reborn in the Modern World and became Neo Overland, a famous medical researcher. During a five-year pandemic, he died of over-working but successfully made a vaccine against the virus, saving countless lives. He is given a second chance to relive his first life as Nazareth Everette Odum and decides to fix his wrongs. He mends the relationships around him step by step, earning friendship, rebuilding trust, and caring for his loved ones. 

Current Status: Poisoned and Comatose.

Rainier Mosely :

Neo's valet and personal servant. Age twenty at the beginning of the story. Brunette hair, Cornflower eyes. There are black brand marks on the upper part of his face. He wears a blindfold to cover them.

He is the most Capable Servant in the Odum Household. Nazareth branded his face many years ago, so he grew to resent the Young Master he serves. After Neo returns, their master-servant bond begins to mend.  

Current Status: Demoted and pitiful. 

Aurelion Garret Odum :

Neo's younger half-brother. Age fifteen. Short Black hair, Sapphire eyes. Taller than Neo by like... two inches. A first-year student in the Senior Division.

Heir apparent and second son of the Odum Ducal. Aloof and cold. He is referred to as a walking ice cube. Will melt--sometimes. He might have fallen in love with a commoner boy in his second year of senior high. Killed his older brother. He is close friends with the Crown Prince, a Knight Commander's son, and the apprentice of the Imperial Magician. Had been the wariest after Neo's return, playing along to Neo's change after he came back. Having spent ten years looking over his shoulder in fear that his older brother might kill him, Aurelion grew to be quite paranoid and traumatized. He and Neo are currently rebuilding their relationship. 

Current Status: ...

Guinivere Altaira Odum :

Neo's younger half-sister. Age fourteen. White hair, Sapphire eyes. A third-year student in the Junior Division.

The youngest child of the Odum Family. Her hair turned white due to a childhood illness. Her disposition is similar to the rest of the family, cold and aloof, although, at times, her innate childishness would reveal itself. It is very cute, but no one tells her. She nearly became a casualty of Nazareth's schemes. In the past, Neo found her endearing but didn't want her to be involved with him because she was innocent. Due to the lack of contact between her and Nazareth in the past, she grew easily attached to Neo once he came back. Will often request handkerchiefs from her family when she duels at school. 

Current Status: ...

Gareth Altarius Odum :

Neo's father. Long Black hair, Sapphire eyes.

The Duke of Odum. Head of the Royal Faction and one of the two Dukes of the Rhine Empire. He loves all his children but has a hard time expressing his love. Acts cold and unfeeling, but is actually a big papa bear and loving husband. Emotionally constipated. He loves his wife very much, even though she has the face of an ax murderer and speaks less than thirty minutes a day. They met during the Lesser Krieg War. His favorite way to recharge is to hug his wife. Secretly hates politics and duties and paperwork. Secretly just wants to stay at home and be with his wife and children. 

Current Status: ...

Vespera Odum nee Arcadia :

Neo's step-mother.

The Duchess of Odum. During the Lesser Krieg War between the Rhine Empire and the Polska Nation, she was known as a monster on the battlefield. There are many paintings of her during the war, all very scary and gory, but Gareth enjoys collecting them. He fell in love with her personality, ax-murderer face, and terrifying prowess on the battlefield. She loves all her children, Neo included, but from afar because her smiles are scary. She shows her love by staring at each and every one of her children in the face for a prolonged time... lovingly...

Current Status: ...

Royce Callum Benedick / Sir Roy Pierre:

Neo's friend. Age sixteen. Tall. Red hair, Red eyes. A second-year student in the Senior Division.

Son of Marquess Benedick. In the past, he was an idiotic and loyal lackey to Nazareth. Nazareth used him to torment Sutton and scheme against Aurelion. When Aurelion and his friends found evidence of the boy's schemes, Nazareth had pushed him and his family toward ruins to save himself. He died a horrific death. In the Modern World, he is reborn as Roy Pierre, a successful jewelry designer, and owner of Kartiera, a world-renown jewelry company. At one point, he was knighted by the Queen of Angland. Died in a plane crash back in the modern world and comes back, tired and wary. Big fan of Neo Overland, though. He is mending his relationship with Neo currently. In the friendship dynamic, he is the uncle/cousin.

Current Status: James Bond (because he's Anglish)

Tybalt Phelan :

Neo's friend. Age sixteen. Strawberry blonde hair, Lavender eyes. A second-year student in the Senior Division.

The illegitimate son of the Phelan Baron. His mother was a maid who died during childbirth. He is known to be sly and clever. Has a fake happy-go-lucky demeanor. He enjoys giving people nicknames. In the past, Nazareth held counsel with him in order to scheme more ways to harm Aurelion. Although he gave advice to Nazareth, he didn't actually like him. When Neo returns, he is determined to become true friends with Tybalt. So far, it's going great. 

Current Status: Sherlock Homes (according to Royce, who is Anglish)

Finneas Ellon Dagon :

Neo's friend. Age sixteen. Dark, curly brown hair, Maroon Brown eyes. A second-year student in the Senior Division.

The second son of the Dagon Household, a Viscount Family. Has a somewhat sickly constitution. He used to act timid and cowardly in front of Nazareth to avoid conflict. Nazareth treated him like a servant after attaining him as a lackey (forcibly). Neo initially thought he was an innocent lamb. Behind his facade, he is crass, hot-headed, and foul-mouthed. Has a brother named Pherb. He and Neo are growing to be true friends. 

Current Status: Harry Potter (according to Royce, who is Anglish)

Julius Cain Elysium :

Neo's friend. Age seventeen. Blond hair, Vermillion eyes. There is a white ribbon around his neck. A third-year student in the Senior Division.

The sixth child and current heir of the Elysium Ducal. Due to an assassination attempt, he was left with a poor constitution. This resulted in his health deteriorating dramatically. He is usually coughing out blood and can't walk very well. The white ribbon around his neck is the symbol of the Elysium heir. There is a spell that protects the neck, preventing attacks that try to go for the throat. Julius is the last "shady noble" that Neo reunites with. He, Neo, Elliot, and Lester tethered their life strands together while performing one of the most sacred alliance spells in the world because they're stupid teenagers. He and Neo are now on amicable terms. 

Current Status: Reliving a trauma (please see Volume I for why his health is so poor)

Lester Dartmouth :

Neo's friend. Age fifteen. Grey hair, Grey eyes. A first-year student in the Senior Division.

The son of the Dartmouth family, a baron family known for its knighthood and control of the Silver Raven Division in the royal army. Hot-headed. He is the heir apparent of the Dartmouth Family and infamous for his swordplay. Nazareth took him under his wings when no one acknowledged him. He sees Neo as an older brother and trusts him. Neo regrets the past and wishes for Lester to be independent and happy. He, Neo, Elliot, and Julius tethered their life strands together while performing one of the most sacred alliance spells in the world because they're stupid teenagers. The bond between him and Neo remains quite strong.

Current Status: .................

Ethel Thomas :

A maidservant. Age eighteen. Mousy-brown hair, Violet eyes. Glasses.

She is a recently hired Capable Servant. She was Rainier's junior at the Servant Academy, though they never interacted. Is very nervous around Neo after hearing rumors about him branding Rainier's face.

Current Status: Arse-Biscuits

Chapter 42

Astella Moores nee Castas :

Elliot's mother. Young-looking. Ash Grey hair, Silver eyes. 

The beautiful second wife of Earl Moores. The current Countess of Moores and current Moores Family regent. Her husband is mentally compromised and is unable to fulfill his noble duties. She is from the Castas Family, a mysterious family who is secretly infamous for their underground connections and criminal activities. Suspected of poisoning the late Countess and Earl Moores' first wife, Lydia Moores, in order to marry the earl. At some point, she and the earl slept together and Elliot was born. She caters to her eldest stepson and purposely neglects her biological son. The reason why Neo is currently comatose. It seems she has connections to Laurel Elysium. 

Specializes in pharmaceutical medicine. 

Current Status: Enjoying Life...?

Llewyn:

Countess Moores' personal servant. Ash-grey hair, Violet-Silver eyes. A large scar on one side of his face. 

He is the personal servant of Alicia Moores nee Castas. 

Current Status: ...

Elliot Levi Moores :

Neo's friend(?). Age sixteen. A second-year student in the Senior Division. Ash Grey hair, Black eyes.

The second son of the Moores family. He has a sickly elder half-brother who used to be the heir apparent. However, due to health issues, Leotine's health has taken a decline, so the heirship will be passed onto him. Although he is rough around the edges and acts rebellious in the face of his brother's care, he truly loves his brother.  At the moment, he and Neo's relationship is stagnant. He is shocked to find that the other has been poisoned, but since they barely have contact with each other since their last conversation, he doesn't know how to feel about the incident. He is actually more concerned by his brother's state of health.

Current Status: Very sad.........

Chapter 43

Leotine Moores :

Elliot's older half-brother. Age twenty. Ginger hair, Black eyes.

The first son of the Moores Family. He has always been sickly. His health took a nosedive by late spring and the healers claimed he only has three seasons left to live. He wants his brother to live happily, making friends, and enjoying life in his place. Despite Elliot's behavior, Leotine loves him very much and wishes he had more time.

Current Status: I'm sorry

Chapter 44

Malark Ortho Arcadia :

Neo's first step-uncle. 

Owner of Ortho and Artho Apothecary. He is the eldest brother of Vespera Odum nee Arcadia. He doesn't really like anyone except for his family and wife, Elleanor, who is an herbalist residing in the Polska Nation. He enjoys experimenting with plants. He is most similar to Vespera in temperament but has mellowed somewhat after getting married. His soul was split in half after he walked into a badly drawn teleportation array. Despite being the original owner of the body, he doesn't appear often unless he is in the presence of his wife.

Current Status: Out for blood

Ortho Arcadia :

Neo's second step-uncle. Young-looking, White hair, Emerald green eyes, glasses. Pretty hot, not gonna lie.

Owner of Ortho and Artho Apothecary. He is the second-eldest brother of Vespera Odum nee Arcadia. Elegant and neat. He speaks very formally. Surprisingly the nicest out of all his siblings, and a lot more empathetic compared to his husband, Artho. He is married to Artho Arcadia, who manifested from him during the Lesser Krieg War.

Current Status: Out for blood

Artho Arcadia :

Neo's step-uncle-in-law. Young-looking, White hair, Emerald green eyes, a scar on his left eye. Also very hot.

Herbalist of Ortho and Artho Apothecary. He is the brother-in-law of Vespera Odum nee Arcadia and Malark Ortho Arcadia. For the record, he is technically not related to the Arcadia siblings. Please read Chapter 34 carefully for why this is. He is married to Ortho Arcadia. He was mostly in charge of the body during the war and was the reason why 'Malark Ortho Arcadia' became the Herbalist of the Rhine. He is roguish and a bit of a troublemaker. Vespera and Malark have no idea why Ortho married him, but as long as their brother is happy, they support the relationship despite how confusing it is.

Current Status: Out for blood

Healer Waldorf :

The Head of a team of healers who were called to the Odum Manor.

Chapter 45

Eubulous Caesar Elysium :

Julius' father. Blond hair, Vermillion eyes. A scar across his nose.

The Duke of Elysium. Head of the Aristocracy Faction and one of two Dukes of the Rhine Empire. He loves his children very much and tries to protect them from harm. It is a difficult task, considering the fact that he had lost half of his children within a few years. Back in his youth, during the Lesser Krieg War, he and the Duke of Odum and Earl of Moores formed a specialized unit that deterred magical attacks and formations planned by the Polska Nation. They were very efficient but disbanded once the war ended. He has had many "lovers", whom he paid handsomely to sire each and every single one of his children. When Julius becomes the official heir of the family, he marries the woman who saved his son, finding love at last with a common healer who loved his family as much as he did. Fun fact: He is the third Elysium Duke to ever marry anyone. 

Current Status: Wife... wife... wife... wife... Q^Q

Laurel Elysium :

Julius' stepmother. Soft Brown hair, Soft Brown eyes.

The Duchess of Elysium. Vespera requests her presence at the Odum Manor. It seems she has connections to Saintess Auria and Astella Moores. She is distantly related to the Rickman Family and works as a common healer. Her skills are considered unorthodox and the Church would disapprove if she were ever found out. She risked exposing herself to save Julius, having fallen in love with Eubulous after he called all the healers in town to the Elysium Manor. She loves her stepchildren and doesn't mind not having children of her own. 

Specializes in family medicine and diagnostics. 

Current Status: Confident

Chapter 46

Lethe :

A servant. Gender and age unknown. 

Chapter 47

Titus Phelan :

Tybalt's older brother. Strawberry blonde hair, Lavender eyes. 

Second legitimate son of the Phelan Family, a Baron household known for its multiple illegitimate children. He got disowned at some point and was the owner of The Lover Cafe. Tried to kidnap Aurelion and ended up getting his ass handed to him by Neo. He is generally referred to by Neo and Aurelion as the "Titty guy." Has since reformed after running off to the Francois Republic and getting cozy with a baker. He is currently a barista at her bakery. 

Current Status: ... I should have stayed in Francois. 

Chapter 48

Rowan Quill :

Head of the Magic Tower's Charm Department. The first magician with a lowborn background to become the Head of Charms. Due to a failed assassination attempt, he has a curse that turns him into a cat when he ingests citrus. He is Neo's biggest critic when it comes to his atrocious handwriting.

Current Status: A Cat.

Pherbian Wilbert Dagon :

Finneas' older brother. Maroon brown hair and eyes. 

Heir of the Dagon Viscount Family. Apprentice of the Grand Wizard of the Magic Tower. A man of few words. Described as a once-in-a-lifetime genius. He is good friends with Rowan Quill, who is the head of the Charm Department. A workaholic that vibes similarly to Neo.

Current Status: .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.2K 24
"so i am gonna die like this" "please if there is any god up there please give my brother another chance where he could live happily" "poor child...
578K 15.6K 79
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
69.7K 3.6K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...