The Prince and his Blade

By EmmaRamsayx

The story of Zeke and Pandoria's journey before they met Rex and the others how Zeke awakened Pandoria and ho... More

Chapter 1: Pandoria
Chapter 2: Exile
Chapter 3: A Meaningful Gift
Chapter 5: Ambushed
Chapter 6: Transplanted Heart
Chapter 7: Special Envoy
Chapter 8: Off To Uraya
Chapter 9: Urayan Date
Chapter 10: The Legendary Aegis
Chapter 11: Taken
Chapter 12: The Rescue
Chapter 13: The Second Test

Chapter 4: Turters

43 0 0
By EmmaRamsayx

It was midnight and all throughout Torigoth it was calm and quiet. Things seemed peaceful, well for all except Pandoria. She couldnt sleep and she didnt even know why, sighing she pushed herself up in her bed and glanced over to Zeke who was fast asleep in his own bed. With a tired smile Pandoria wrote him a note saying she was just going to go out for some air just in case he happened to wake up while she was out, not that she really expected him to wake up, after all her dear prince was a heavy sleeper, once his head hit the pillow he was out like a light.

Pandoria delicately placed the note over by his side and walked out of the room looking around, the inn was a little freaky at this time of night, she didnt do well will spooky stuff. However shaking off that feeling she took delicate steps and walked outside of the inn taking in the late night air of Torigoth with a big breath and then sigh.

"The town is.... So different at night, quiet, very few people walking about, I never realised how much changed in towns when most people are fast asleep" she muttered to herself and walked over to the fountain sitting on its edge and running her hand through the cool water with a smile.

Just then she heard running footsteps before she felt someone small run right into her, losing her balance she fell into the cold water of the fountain and shivered. "Ah... I'm sorry miss I never meant to run into you like that.... W-wait are.... Are you a blade?" A small girl asked looking a little frazzled.

"Well.... This isn't the nicest introduction I've ever had to someone" Pandoria muttered as she stood up and got out of the water. "Yeah I'm a blade why whats up?..... Why do you look so... Panicked? And why is such a young one out so late at night?" she asked her voice getting a little softer as she looked down to the worried Gormotti child.

"U-Uhm our.... F-family pet hasn't come home yet... Mom and dad said she would come home and that I shouldn't worry but I can't help but worry its been 4 days and some of my friends pets have started going missing too" the young child said. Pandoria's eyes widened a little pets going missing.... That wasnt normal.

"I see, alright I'll look into it and find your pet and your friends but you have to make me a promise okay? Promise you'll go straight home and not wander around the streets at night, its not safe for someone so young" She said holding a pinky finger out with a sweet smile.

The girl looked up before smiling a little "Okay I promise miss blade... Um... Whats your name?" she then asked not wanting to be rude. "Mine is Anna" she then said,

"I'm Pandoria, and don't you forget it kid" Pandoria giggled and locked their fingers briefly before ruffling her hair softly. "Now go on head home and get some sleep your little friend will be back before you even know it" Pandoria said with confidence and a smile as she watched Anna nod and run off towards her home. After she disappeared Pandoria's face gained a serious look as she turned and started walking around the town to gain some clues of what might be happening.

After an hour of walking around gathering information from whoever was awake and other sources she did find where the animals were being held.... The millitary base, though she didn't know why the ardanian army was kidnapping and holding the peoples pets in cages. Growling she slipped into the base and started trying to undo the locks on the cages with her lock picking skills.

However just as the first few animals were able to run free, heading home she felt someone hit her hard in the back with an earth attack. A scream left her as she flew back into the wall of the nearby storage hut. "What do you think your doing?! How did a blade get into our base... And who gave you permission to set these vermin free?!" It seemed to be a regular soldier who seemed to have a hate for animals.

"Vermin? You really are scum if thats what you think of peoples beloved pets and wild animals.... What did these creatures ever do to you?! Let them go!" Pandoria shouted as she pushed herself up, summoning her staff and with a clang of the sword and staff meeting in combat bolts of lightning shot into the dark nights sky.

At this point Zeke had already woken up from his sleep, he had just needed a drink but upon reading the note he quickly left to find his beloved blade. "Pandy?!" He shouted looking around until the lightning bolts shooting into the sky caught his attention, "that power.... That has to be Pandy!" he whispered before running as fast as he could to the ardanian base.

"Earth shaker!" The army man shouted and quickly sliced at Pandoria, a scream echoing as she was flung back hard landing at the feet of her driver.

"Pandy!" Zeke shouted and knelt down pulling her shoulders lightly as her eyes opened weakly,

"I'm... Fine but... That man has been capturing pets and wild animals... For no reason other than he hates them we... Have to free them my prince" She whispered tears in her beautiful emerald eyes.

Zeke looked up to the soldier before glaring at him, clearly unhappy with what he was doing not just to the animals, but his blade too, after all no one made Pandoria cry. "So you do have a driver, I'm a little disappointed, despite your elemental weakness to my blade you were holding up well against me in battle, I was planning on taking you for myself" he sneered.

This seemed to make Zeke angry, he took no time moving protectivly in front of Pandoria, sword at the ready. Just as the two were about to strike they were seperated with a wall of blue flames. "This... Fire" Zeke muttered and looked to his right quickly to see two figures walking towards them.

"L-lady.... Morag... Lady Brigid" the soldier stuttered his eyes wide as he stared at his superior and her blade who soon made the flames vanish.

"And what.... May I ask is going on here?" Morag asked looking between the men but her eyes lingered on Zeke longer, "the prince of Tantal...." she muttered so only Brigid may have heard.

"You really want to know whats going on flamebringer? Your damned underling has been trapping pets and wild animals with no good reason or warrent to do so, then attacked my blade as soon as she started trying to free the poor creatures! Thats what the bloody hell is going on!" Zeke shouted before moving to help Pandoria stand and letting her lean on him as her core healed her wounds slowly.

Morag looked to them before looking to the soldier who could only stutter and stumble over his words, before turning and trying to make a break for it but was stopped when Brigid made flames surround him. "I see.... I must apologise in this mans stead, I didnt know one of my men was causing this much trouble for the townsfolk. And it was wrong of him to attack your blade unprovoked, if you can find it in your heart to forgive this I will do what I can in terms of compensation" Morag said placing a hand on her chest and bowing her head a little.

Zeke was about to speak up but was silenced when Pandoria moved forward a little holding her arm. "Just... Help us release these animals and get the pets home, none of this was your fault flamebringer, my prince and I appriciate you both stepping into help" Pandoria said with a smile, she then moved to started picking the locks again to let the rest of the animals free.

"Pandy...." Zeke muttered before smiling softly "you have such a good heart" he then said with a sigh. Zeke walked over and also started helping her break the locks before noticing her wet clothes and her shivering a little. "Your cold..." he said quietly as he removed his jacket and lay it over her shoulders smiling as she blushed a little.

Before she could reply she felt something small rubbing against her knee, Pandoria looked down to see a tiny little turtle making her eyes widen. "Hey there little guy... Hehe, your just like a tiny version of Genbu" she giggled picking up the baby turtle and nuzzling her nose affectionately against his little shell. "My prince, can we keep him? He can be like our mascot we can call him.... Turters" she said smiling.

Zeke looked down to the little turtle and also couldnt help but smile as he stroked the little guys shell softly. "As long as he doesnt belong to anyone else then we can keep him he... Seems to really like you anyway" Zeke chuckled before jumping as Pandoria sneezed. Chuckling again he helped her up, lets get back to the inn, you need a warm bath and back to bed Pandy" he said smiling.

Once they had made it back to the inn, Zeke was in the room simply reading a book while Pandoria was taking a warm bath in the bathroom. Turters was there with her laying on the side of the bath and nuzzling her lightly whenever she leaned over to give him an affectionate nuzzle. After the warm bubble bath, Pandy returned to the room with a yawn and curled up on her bed with Turters on her pillow cuddled into her.

Zeke had to admit that this view did make him a little jealous, how this baby turtle had gotten so close to his blade in such a short amount of time to the point he could even sleep in her bed with her. He found himself pouting a little as he watched them then placing a hand to his chest, what was he feeling? Shaking it off he turned off the night light and fell back asleep himself, his dreams filled with the blade he cared so much about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 133 17
A/N ignore the spelling errors and the switching between first and second person, I have dyslexia and have a hard time remembering witch person I'm w...
260K 7.3K 17
》Talk about feelings and look at the stars.《 [Second book; follows 'Attack of the Clones']
68 0 11
Random ass angst book I wanna do. reader x tanjiro angst. Tanjiro likes Kanao but y/n likes Tanjiro. Tanjiro doesn't know this and eventually, Kanao...
7.5K 163 28
Its My First Try Though I Hope This Good For You Guys Enjoyyyyy.All of the storyline will being expleained in the story so just read :v.