Finding You (You Series, Book...

By Regnado

Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walk... More

Peeps ;)
Aiden - One
Blair - Two
Aiden - Three
Blair - Four
Aiden - Five
Aiden -Seven
Blair - Eight
Aiden - Nine
Blair - Ten
Aiden - Eleven
Blair - Twelve
Aiden - Thirteen
Blair - Fourteen
Aiden - Fifteen
Blair - Sixteen
Aiden - Seventeen
Blair - Eighteen
Aiden - Nineteen
Blair - Twenty
Aiden - Twenty-One
Blair - Twenty-Two
Aiden - Twenty-Three
Blair - Twenty-Four
Aiden - Twenty-Five
Blair - Twenty-Six
Aiden - Twenty-Seven
Blair - Twenty-Eight
Aiden - Twenty-Nine
Blair - Thirty
Family Tree

Blair - Six

4.1K 184 9
By Regnado

6 - Blair

1 Year Ago (20)

November

I hate guys. Like full on rage when I see them. Except for my one-and-a-half-year-old son Ryder, Landon and Hudson, they are the only male species that I can even tolerate right now. I've been cheated on so many times, that I've officially lost count. Landon burst into my apartment followed by Hudson and Ansley, like they all just fucking knew.

"Girl!" Hudson yelled.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone." Landon yelled at the same time.

"I called in for backup!" I laughed at the three of them looking a little lost and confused.

"I'm right here, my phones dead since I just got back home from Florida's convention, I got Ryder cleaned up and in bed then myself cleaned up." I laughed again.

"Oh, right, duh you left today instead of yesterday." Landon smacked his forehead.

"And we have an early shoot in the morning, what are you guys all doing here?"

"We know what happened." Hudson explained and put his arm around me leading me to the couch.

"With Max, for the third time. Girl why you keep giving that piece of trash your time of day!" Landon stated. Ansley just stood there with her arms across her chest.

"It's fine, I'm done with him completely. I asked Mark for a new photographer." I shook my head and sat back down on the couch. They all joined.

"Good, I'll probably kick his ass if I have to see him ever again." Landon stated, and I just laughed.

"Guys, stop, it's fine."

"IT IS NOT! HE CHEATED ON YOU! AGAIN!!" Ansley yelled.

"And you just started dating an addict Ansley, but how he treats you is like a princess right?" She nodded her head reluctantly. "Exactly, and how Max treated me...was everything I wanted, and was amazing with Ryder, he was fucking there for my kids' birth, and saw me looking like a damn whale, so I forgave him. But I promise all of you I am done with him."

"You better be." Hudson said getting up and going to the kitchen. He came back with glasses and a bottle of wine, and snacks. I shook my head.

"Your hubby and I have a shoot at 2 in the morning!" Hudson shrugged.

"We will just stay right here until then." I shook my head at my best friends, they were crazy and I loved every second of them. However, one in the morning came quick and so did my alarm. I woke up Landon and dragged his ass out the door, after making sure Jaime was good with Ryder, then drove us both to the warehouse we were shooting in this morning.

"I swear if he..."

"Stop Lan, he's the photographer today, I'll be fine."

"I'm gonna swoon the shit out of you and make his stupid ass jealous."

"Don't make me go falling in love with you now." I laughed.

"Oh, honey, that's the least of your problems." He winked and I couldn't help but laugh again as we grabbed our stuff and went inside. I bypassed everyone and hurried to a dressing room to put on the first outfit. We were doing a full line of Inked clothes, when I say full line it was hoodies down to panties and boxers. It was going to be a great day. "Ready?" Landon poked his head in the door and I was standing there in just my bra.

"Yea, I just need to toss on the shirt and hoodie."

"Ready to make ya man's jealous?" I giggled and followed him out after putting the other clothes on.

Landon and I had our own little fan group, I mean it wasn't really little it was kind of huge. A ton of people loved us together and shooting with him was comfortable. We walked out and I refused to make eye contact with Max.

"I need you both at the wall, Lan sitting on the ground, uh, B standing face the wall, looking down at him." We did as Max asked and Landon looked up at me and winked. I shook my head and tried to hold back my laugh. "Alright, uh we're going to hit that field over there with the sunrise in a few minutes, but I need just the t-shirts, also Landon, need you to keep your hands more respectful for this one." I rolled my eyes.

"More respectful?" Landon asked, his hand was on the back of my upper thigh, almost to my ass. Max nodded.

"Are you serious?" I turned around.

"Yea, I am. Is there a problem?"

"Yes, there is a problem, because there never was a fucking problem with how close his hands were to any of my parts until today." I threw my hands up and watched Max take in a deep breath. "Be a professional Max."

"They aren't selling the two of you as fucking porn stars Blair." My mouth dropped open and Landon stood up pulling his arm around my waist.

"Porn stars? Seriously? The shoot we did last week I was in lingerie in a fucking bed with him but now...now that's just a no no?"

"Can we not do this right now?" Max stated.

"I think we need to do it right now in order to get this damn shoot over with. You have no control over me, you need to just do your job. We all know sex sells, and honey people love him and I together." Landon smirked, but kept his mouth shut. Max shook his head.

"Whatever, do whatever." He nodded over to the old truck we were going to be against next, and when I tell you I intentionally made every picture he took overly sexual. Shit. I was on Landon...I mean I was sitting on the hood of the truck, legs wrapped around his waist, ear between my teeth as he kissed my neck and held me tightly. The photos I'm sure came out amazing.

We stripped down another layer I was now in a tank top, my back to Landon's front, his arms around me. I was looking up at him, and we just did our thing, he leaned down and we started making out but shit if Landon wasn't gay. Holy shit I was full on swooning right now. His hand was lightly around my neck and it was just sexy as hell.

"I'm done." Max started walking away and Landon and I both stifled a laugh. He still had more to take; it was a full line. Underwear and all.

"What's wrong Max, can't handle seeing your ex-girl in the arms of someone else?" Landon yelled after him. Max turned and pointed directly at him.

"Fuck you man, you're doing this shit on purpose. You used to be respectful about it, now I can just see you're going overboard with it."

"Just like you went overboard cheating on this diamond with other models?" Max shook his head. "Be professional Max, get this shoot over with, cause it's the last one you'll have to do with the two of us." Max shook his head again and started walking.

"Fucking inside."

The rest of the shoot was just as overboard as Max would call it. Since we basically had to strip one another down to underwear. Holding in laughing while doing it with my gay best friend was the best part. I mean watching Max fall apart was also pretty awesome since he shattered me first, ya know three times.

But this was my life, always the one getting hurt, never the one to just be able to be happily in a committed relationship. I feel like I'm always the one to get cheated on. Maybe I'm just too nice, or not jealous enough, or whatever. Maybe not clingy enough, is that even a thing? Like I like the fact that I'm not on top of the guy I'm dating constantly. I want him to be able to hang out with his friends without me and no having to worry about him cheating. I want him to feel the same way about me. I guess that's just too much to ask for.

"Stop it." Landon looked over at me while we were driving back to my place.

"What?"

"You're trying to figure out what you did wrong. Honey, you did nothing wrong. The right guy would be seriously lucky as hell to have a woman like you."

"I didn't say anything."

"Sweetie, I can see it written all over your face. Listen, I know he hurt you several times. You can't let a trash man like that ruin who you are as a person. Some guy is out there right now searching for a woman like you. Perfect in every way. Shit you already know if I was straight, I'd scoop you up real fast. A woman that doesn't put a ball and chain down, allows a man to be with his friends and not give shit up just because they're together. That's a dream love."

"Shut up Landon, you're just saying that to make me feel better." He shook his head as we got out of the car.

"I'm serious. Watch I'll prove it!" A really hot guy was walking toward us looking down at his phone. "Excuse me!"

"Landon!"

"Hush you. Excuse me." Landon smiled as the guy looked up, holy shit those blue eyes, I raked down his entire body. A few tattoos peaked out from under the long sleeve Henley he had on, of course the sleeves were rolled up some. All the way down his blue jeans to the boots he was wearing this man screamed sex. I had to force myself to not stare. He looked up at Landon and smiled, and my panties about melted off.

"What's up?"

"Can I ask you something?" Landon said standing there like sex didn't ooze off this stranger.

"Sure." He nodded.

"Would you rather a girlfriend that didn't stop you from hanging with your friends alone, and doing like the shit you like to do without her bitching about it? Or one that wants you to drop your life and just be with her?"

"For sure keeping my life, friends are family. The right girl I'd be dragging with me, but definitely a plus to be able to go out with the guys and not get accused of cheating or some shit." He laughed.

"Would you get pissy and like jealous or whatever, if she went out with her friends?"

"Na, you've got to have lives separate and have that trust right?"

"See! Thank you, sir!"

"Sure, no problem." He laughed and walked away. I smacked Landon's shoulder.

"Shit he was sexy." Landon said laughing and he was bright red. "Do not tell my husband I said that."

"I'm pretty sure Hudson would have agreed. How's that gay-dar of yours?"

"That man was not gay even a tiny bit. He screamed masculine so hard. You should have gotten his number! In fact..." I quickly covered Landon's mouth be for he yelled to the guy and pushed him toward my apartment. We both got inside laughing, since we were only gone for a few hours Hudson was still on the couch.

"What is so funny you two?"

"Your damn husband." I pointed to Landon who threw his head back and continued to laugh. "He's horrible."

"I am not! I asked some guy that was walking towards the cars a simple question, and he happened to be superhot, so I was about to ask for his number for our girl here but she quickly threw her hand over my mouth not allowing me to do so and here we are."

"How hot?" Hudson said running to the window. "Wait that guy standing by that gorgeous white truck?" I ran over to the window and looked out. There he was phone up to his ear, standing next to a beautiful white Ram truck that was blacked out and lifted.

"That's him." Landon and I said at the same time watching out the window as he pulled himself up into his truck.

"Holy shit honey, why did you not get his number?" Hudson asked keeping his eyes on him. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Guys, I literally just got out of a shitty relationship. I'm just ready to be single and focus on Ryder."

"Go find him to single and mingle with. He lives here?" I shrugged again.

"I don't see the truck here ever. I'd remember a truck like that." They both nodded and didn't turn away from the window until the truck was completely out of sight.

"Hey! Thank goodness you're back, I've got to get going. Something with my Mom came up." Jaime came out of Ryder's room with him in her arms. She set him down and he toddled his way over to my arms instantly asking to be picked up. I got him settled on my hip and Landon started messing around with him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yea! Just needs my help."

"Okay, call if you need anything and thank you!" I yelled as Jaime grabbed all her stuff and rushed out the door.

"Give me my baby." Landon pulled Ryder out of my hands and I watched them giggle and play together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 408 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
711K 6.3K 7
Second Chance Romance Love-at-first sight--faster-paced love affair Single father Surprise baby HEA standalone Five years ago, my life changed wh...
20.4K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
7.3K 278 30
My life could be described in three words. Loving but unloved. I knew my whole family cared less about me and many who were close to us knew it. It w...