Time Flies(Editing In Progres...

By Writer_Addict1205

She thought no one would love a broken girl, he thought there were more pieces to love. ~Daniel Jonathan Park... More

Author Note
Character aesthetic and Short Summary
Chapter 1-The Beginning
Chapter 2-A Favor
Chapter 3-The Interview
Chapter 4-The Unexpected
Chapter 5-The Fashion Show
Chapter 6-Meeting the Friends
Chapter 7-The Past
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 9-Beginning of us
Chapter 10-The Revelation
Chapter 11-The Gala Night
Chapter 12-Unexpected Guest
Chapter 13- Things are fine
Chapter 14-Surprise
Chapter 15-You Are Mine
Chapter 16-The Deal
Chapter 17-Parting Away
Chapter 17 Part 2
Chapter 18-New York, Here I Come
Chapter 19-Moving On
Chapter 20-Back In Your Arms
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21-Why?
Chapter 22-Fight Back
Chapter 23-Waking up
Chapter 24-I love you
Chapter 24 Part 2
Chapter 25-Happy
Chapter 26-I can't believe this is happening now
Chapter 27-Trouble
Chapter 28-Unfolding a chapter of the past
Chapter 29-Letting go
Chapter 30- Us
Chapter 31-I do
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32-The End

Chapter 8- A fresh start

156 12 4
By Writer_Addict1205

Ava

The next morning I woke up with David's arms surrounding me and I was loving it. Waking up in his arms will never be a bother. Talking about my past with Harry was something I never did but now that I have shared it with him. It felt like a weight off my shoulder. I feel so light.

The way he reacted was not what I expected. He held me and comforted me letting me know he will be there for me. It's the best feeling in the world. He would just look at me with his shimmering brown eyes and I would anything for him. He makes me happy.

I take a look at him and he was sound asleep. I turn up to him and look at his face. He had a smile curl upon his lips while he was sleeping. How can someone look so adorable when asleep?
"Are you done admiring my pretty face?" He says with a smile curled upon his face and his eyes closed. I found it adorably cute somehow.

"So you were awake all this while."
I say to him and he opens his eyes.
"I can't help but stare at your cute face."

"I look cute while sleeping," I said turning towards him. He puts his hands at my waist pulling me close to him. He smiles and says "You look like a walrus when you sleep."

David laughs and I got off his arms and move to the other side of the bed. He pulls me in closer and turns me around. He puts his hand on the back of my waist and looks at me."What? If that's the case I will have to think about yesterday's proposal." I mumble. Though I knew he was joking I love how he will convince me. David pulls me back to him looking straight into my eyes."I was kidding. You look like a pretty angel when asleep. "

I could feel my cheeks burning and the butterflies in my stomach. How he makes me smile by giving a simple compliment. It was something else.

"Do you mind if I leave now? I have some things to take care of." I nod my head. He gets up from the bed to take a shower while I get back to sleep. After an hour when David was all ready, I get up and sit on the bed."Bye. Don't miss me much."

"I will try to."

David left and I got off the bed and I wondered what u should do till the time he comes. I had the house to myself. Since I didn't have time to explore the house before so I took this opportunity to do that.

I went into every corner of the house. Damn, this house has everything. It has a library, a gym, a movie theatre, a games room, and a swimming pool. I was pissed as to why we were watching movies in the living room when he has a movie theatre. There was also a home office. After I roamed around the whole house I still had some time and David was not back home so I decided to watch some TV when the doorbell rang.

Ding Dong

I walk up to the door and opened the door to find the mailman.
"Yes."

"I have a parcel for your mam."He handed me a box that was wrapped with red wrapping paper and it was nicely decorated with silk now rose on top. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." I closed the door and after the mailman left, I take a look at the parcel. First I thought it was David's but then I open the tag on the top. It had my name. A parcel for me. That's unusual. I opened the box to find a note. I was wondering who sent a parcel for me. I opened the note to see who sent it.

Of course, It's David. I read the note and smiled. I open the box and look at the outfit he had sent. The outfit was pretty. I liked it and more because it was simple yet classy and wholly my style. David has a great taste in fashion certainly but I was wondering why he chose such a casual outfit for our date.

It made me even more curious as to what David had planned. I also knew he wouldn't reveal anything about it so I chose to take a nap till he comes. I kept the box in my closet and dozed off.

When I wake up, David had still not returned. I wonder what work he had at work. I understand now. He got out of the house to prepare for our date and going to work was just an excuse or does he have work. Am I imagining things? He might be really busy. Nevermind. I went into the living room to watch something and as soon as I switch it on, the news channel was on.

News:-
According to the latest reports we have. A prisoner named Harry Styles has escaped prison two days ago. He is a wanted criminal and is accused of many crimes. If you see him or have any information about him. Call the police.
Moving on.

For a second I was shocked. I was afraid. He escaped prison. He is obviously after me. No-no-no. This can't be true. Suddenly my pulse was increasing and my hands trembled.  I was sweating. Then I heard the doorbell.

Ding dong

What if it's him. What if he found me? I was taking deep breaths to calm myself. I don't have to overreact. I will face him if it's him. He can't possibly find me here but what if he has?

Ding Dong

Ok, Ava, you have to open the door. You don't have to be scared of him. He can't do anything. Right?

Ding Dong

I slowly approached the door and opened it. I didn't dare to look at the peephole. I take the vase from the counter and opened it. I was instantly relieved when I saw David. I dropped the vase and I hug him. "David, It's you."

All the tears I was holding in flowed down my cheeks as my muscles relaxed under his arms.
"Why are you crying, Ava?" He says while holding him.

"I thought it was him. I was so scared." He wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses my forehead. He places his hands on my cheeks and looks into my eyes."Shhh. Calm down. I am here."

"Harry escaped from prison. He will come after me. I shouldn't be scared of him but it haunts me." He holds me again is when I start speaking about my fear. The news I just saw.

"No one can touch you as long as I am with you. Ava, calm down and stop crying. I am here."

He was right. I have to calm down. I have David here with me. Nothing will happen to me. I am unnecessarily worried about it.
"David, Let's get ready for the date already. Shall we?'

"Are you sure you are okay? I can postpone it." I see the concern in his eyes. I will not let my past interfere with the present. Enough dwelling in the past.

"I am a hundred percent sure," I said smiling.

"As you wish, Ava."

I took a shower as David went to his room to get ready. The outfit sent by David was a cream full sleeve top and denim skirt long high boots. I let my hair open and set my bangs on my forehead. Then I put on a little bit of make-up. Eyeliner and some lipgloss and I were all ready.

In about half an hour I came out and saw David already waiting for me in the living room. Hearing me he turned around and I saw him.

He was wearing a white tank top that gave me a peek of the tattoo on his shoulder. I have never seen him before like this and he looked hot as hell. If I thought David was charming before, he was a different level of charming now.

On top of that, he was wearing black ripped jeans and he was giving out bad-boy vibes with his outfit. Clean shaved, with his tank, stretched perfectly showing off his tattoo. What a sight! He was looking appealing and a treat for the eyes. I could imagine the body beneath that and the mere thought of it made me blush. He winked at me and flashed his wicked smile as he saw me. He was looking at me as I was looking at him.

"Are you going to stare at me the whole night?" I say to him smiling and what he said made me smile more."I could stare at you every time and never get tired."

"Let's go. We are already late."

"After you."

David wore his leather jacket and we walk out. As soon as we stepped out. I see a matte black Harley Davidson Iron 883. This man is surprising me every time.

I never saw David as one of the guys who rode bikes and I have never seen this bike before. It was a bit surprising to know he owned a bike because I always saw him in a suit or casual hoodies and today he is wearing a tank top, leather jacket, and ripped jeans. I am impressed. We always drove in cars. I was amazed by all of this. I wonder what he has planned.
"You own a bike too. Are we going to ride this?"

"Yes. Hop on." He says as he sits on the bike. He wears his helmet and I sat on the bike and surrounded my arms his waist, resting my head on his back. I could hear a chuckle when I do this.

I close my eyes as I feel the wind blowing over as my hair moved in the gentle breeze. In the cold of the breeze and the warmth of his body. The feeling was undefinable. I was loving this. I was admiring what he had planned as there was no way we were going to a fancy restaurant like this. After some time he stops the bike.

We were in the middle of nowhere. What has he planned was on my mind? He parks his bike and asks me "You were silent the entire ride. What's going on in that mind of yours?"

"Of how lucky I am to find you," I say to him. My life was changed as soon as he stepped into it making me feel a lot of things."The one saying this should be me. Now close your eyes." The smile on his face not coming down as he says.

"Now I have to close my eyes."
The curiosity and suspense were killing me and he takes a black cloth out of his pocket. He turns me around and ties it into my eyes.

"Hold my hand." I held his hand as we take small steps towards where David was taking us. I couldn't see anything through this blindfold. It wasn't even see-through. "We are here."

I opened my blindfold off my eyes as fast as I can and I was stunned. We were on an open lawn like a garden and in front of me was a bed made of blankets and a huge projector screen. I could see the F.R.I.E.N.D.S logo on the screen. How did he know I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

I take a further look around and the place was decorated with scented candles and the trees around had fairy lights with small wooden lanterns. On top of all of this. The weather was perfect. The sky was full of twinkling stars and the gentle breeze blowing over made this better. It was flawless. Of all the scenarios I was expecting. I was not expecting this.
"David, You are full of surprises. I was not expecting this at all."

"But did you like it?" He says while I walk and take a look around.
"It's perfect." It was the only thing I could say after this. I was mesmerized. Nothing would be better than this.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

We sat on the bed it was very comfy. This explains the casual outfits and then we started talking as we ate pizza. David put his hand over my shoulder and I look at him. His brown eyes gleamed with excitement and I was so pleased. I smiled back at him and we talked. I wanted to know him more.
"So you have a twin sibling. What are their names?"

"Allan and Silver." He takes a sip of wine as we talk. David puts his arm around me as we talk. He talks about his family, his school life and his friends but I wanted to know one thing.

"You are such a sweet guy not to ignore good looking too. It will hard to believe if you say you didn't have a girlfriend." He pulls his hand from me. The smile on his face vanished and he takes his hand off my shoulder. His gaze fixated down as he tries to remember something when I mentioned the word girlfriend and I instantly regretted asking him about it. Did I remind him of something that I wasn't supposed to? I had never seen him like this.
"David..."

(What happened to David? Will he talk to Ava about it? What happened next at the date?"

...Thank you for reading...

Follow writer_addict1205 for updates and
vote for my story if you like it.
Feel free to drop your suggestions in the comment section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 471 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
579 50 54
I really loved him but everything fell apart that day. It's not like I didn't know what was going on; I knew it, deeply in my mind, I knew it. And ju...
2.1K 59 37
Delilah Claire Paige has been alone all her life since she was 8 years old, but it wasn't until she was 16 that she realized that. Delilah lived her...
117K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...