Luke x Reader (JATP) - barely...

By joey693

Y/n lost everything in only one year, will moving to California and meeting three other ghosts change her for... More

Chapter 1 - Edited
Chapter 2 - edited
Chapter 3 - edited
Chapter 4 - edited
Chapter 5 - edited
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
Chapter 20
authors note
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
author note
chapter 26
authors note
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
authors note
chapter 31
chapter 32
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLS READ
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
authors note
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
a/n question
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
authors note
REWRITE

chapter 37

974 28 19
By joey693

"you're late" the haunting voice stated clearly annoyed.

"no shit" you responded as he was simply pointing the obvious.

"what happened to you? you look a mess?" he questioned finally looking up at you.

"do you care?"

"no. go get ready." he quickly said before walking away.

••••

(a/n you're prly wearing smt like this)
you walked into you're now empty house and headed straight to you're room.

everything looked untouched, but you knew that there was something you're father would've wanted.

you paced back and forth trying to urge yourself to open you're drawer and check if you're suspicions were correct.

carefully you opened the drawer, closing youre eyes slightly hoping that you're wrong. hoping that he didn't do what you think he did. this is the one time that you hated yourself for being right. you opened you're eyes to see that it was all gone. you're last memories of you're mum, gone. he took everything from you, the one thing that you wanted, that you needed to stay alive were those memories. the one thing you thought he could never take from you, he stole.

you fuelling to the ground as you're knees became to weak to hold you up.

how could he do this?

you didn't ever hear the sound of the footsteps coming into you're room before you fet a sympathetic luke's arms wrap around you're waist and you're head fitting in like a perfect puzzle piece in the nape of his neck.

he knew better than to ask what was wrong when he saw the tears falling down one by one on you're face.

"he left me" you said with a light laugh to try and find the humour in the situation.

he looked a little taken back from the response you just gave him but his eyes softened when he understood what you were doing.

"y/n" he said softly.

"what luke? he left me, everyone left me" you said now full on laughing at how stupid you were being.

"you're never gonna lose me, i promise" he said now looking right into you're eyes.

"i would believe you, but it seems that everyone keeps breaking their promises lately"

"well i'm not one to break a promise, i had to holds reggies hand for the whole of the last two harry potters, it was mess" he says with a light laugh trying to cheer me up.

"thanks" i say with a small giggle filled response as he poofed me up to the bed in the garage.

"why don't you get some rest, we still have band practice tomorrow and i'm expecting you to be there" he said with a bright smile joking around as he hopped into bed with you, engulfing you in a hug, not too hard, but not too loose, just perfect.

______________
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE MIGHT BREAK U LOL SO GET READY FOR THAT IF I DECIDE TO POST IT BUT YEA LOOK OUT FOR IT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.8K 25
when we're singing side by side, there's so much left unspoken. [ luke patterson x original character ] [ julie and the phantoms ] STATUS: COMPLETED...
91.1K 2.4K 34
"So welcome to the brotherhood, where you won't be misunderstood, life in good on the other side of Hollywood." Everything in Harper Paige's life wa...
102K 1.9K 27
"I shot for the sky I'm stuck on the ground So why do I try I know I'm gonna fall down" "I thought I could fly So why did I drown? Oh, it's coming do...
28.6K 463 32
In which Nicole Jones tries to find herself and her music again after death all whilst getting dragged into a crazy mess with a very talented young g...