๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ( JAMES MADDISON. )

By -jaeden

๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ | COMPLETE in which, her cousin sets her up with his teammate. james ma... More

intro
famous birthdays
001. party
002. kiss me
003. mornin*
004. hey
005. date nights
006. matchday
007. christmas
008. miss u
009. signing
010. all mine
011. family
012. two weeks
013. five minutes
014. i'm sorry
015. diego misses you
016. scottish at heart
017. holiday
019. nandos
020. fuck you
021. missed facetime call
022. really james?
023. big moves
024. babes
025. as friends
026. i'll bite you
027. gorgeous
028. yo lily
029. how's things
030. ily
031. that's alright princess
032. again
033. model
034. delilah elizabeth

018. question

1.9K 27 0
By -jaeden

"madders just ask her! aw- fuck- declan you little bitch!" chilly shouted, trying to help james out while playing rocket league at the same time.

"why the fuck did you do that? thanks a lot you little dickhead, we're gonna lose!" mason groaned, the rest of the boys hearing him throw his controller against the wall.

"but yeah, sorry, jimbo, just ask her, innit." mason calmed down after a 5-3 loss on rocket league for him and declan to james and ben.

"i don't know if i should, she basically lives here already, right?"

"not officially..." declan chimed in.

"hey, babe." lily shouted, flicking her shoes off and petting diego as he ran up to her and clawed at her legs.

"where was ya?" james walked out of the livingroom, stretching.

"a shoot, lovebug. told you last night but you had other things on your mind." she smiled, taking off her jacket and hanging it on the jacket hooks on the wall.

james wrapped his arms around her small frame and pushed his head into her neck, he hummed at the warmness.

"always you on my mind anyways, not just sex,"

"mhm," lily released herself from the hug and strolled upstairs and into the master bedroom.

james followed her swiftly, playing with the ring on his hand.

"you alright, j? you're like a lost puppy, bub." lily looked at him with concern while changing into some shorts and one of james' shirts.

"um, yeah. i think- yeah..."

lily walked up to james and held his hands, looking up and into his eyes.

"what's wrong, james?" she played with his fingers.

"nothing much um- i just have a question- for you... obviously for you..." he stumbled over his words.

lily nodded as if to confirm he could ask his question.

"do you wanna like... officially? move in with me?" he asked, nervously.

"of course i do, james. why were you so nervous to ask me? i'm here more than london," she chuckled, letting go of one of his hands and taking him down to the livingroom.

32,492 likes
lilysinclair 📍ldn > lcstr
View all 274 comments
madders 🤝❤️
bukayosaka87 we'll miss you sis😇
    | lilysinclair 🥺🤍
jackgrealish you'll finally see the midlands are better than london😚😜
    | lilysinclair im not sure thats true🤔
| jackgrealish it definitely is😂😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.4K 70 5
"If he's a serial killer, then what's the worst That could happen to a girl who's already hurt?" [martin รธdegaard x fem oc] [sequel to 'champagne...
6.4K 77 27
All he could say was it was a mistake, what mistake did Luke Shaw make? Read to find out.
624K 22.8K 37
When an Hufflepuff accidentally gets a harem of yandere's instead of a good grade in her OWL exams. "You are one of a kind, my dearest." -- (Yandere...