Plants vs Zombies Heroes Frie...

By Superstar-Wolfgang

The plants and zombies heroes have stopped fighting each other and became friends. They bring peace and joy t... More

Ships for PvZ Heroes
Green Shadow x Rustbolt reader
Spudow x Immorticia reader
Grass Knuckles x Electric Boogaloo reader
Captain Combustible x The Smash reader
Wall Knight x Impfinity reader
Nightcap x Neptuna reader
Chompzilla x Brain Freeze reader
Beta Carrotina x Huge Giganticus reader
New stories coming soon!
A Familiar Memory (Solar Flare x Evil! Professor Brainstorm reader)
Guarding the Golf Course (Swap! Wall Knight x Swap! Impfinity reader)
The Hungry Spud (Hungry! Playfull! Spudow x Curious! Z-Mech reader)
Sacrificing my life for my friends (Worried! Plant Heroes x The Smash reader)
Festives (Huge Giganticus reader x Beta Carrotina)
Forgotten...flower...? (Rose x Amnesia Huge Gigantacus reader)

Solar Flare x Professor Brainstorm reader

858 12 2
By Superstar-Wolfgang

It's a beautiful day outside. Perfect for a lesson for my fellow zombies. They were all groaning and moaning about how long my lesson is going to be. I give them some encouragement.

"Ok class. Today we will be talking about brains."

The zombies were raising their fists in the air, excited about some tasty brains.

"Now now everyone. I give you some brains after we're done with the lesson. Now about-" I got interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I went to the door to open it, only to be ambushed by a firey flower!

I was tackled by Solar Flare! Her firey form makes my mustache fall off. I grabbed it and put it on my face. She turned into a regular Sunflower.

Solar Flare: Hello Professor! Ready to have some fun?

"Um... I was actually going to teach some zombies about eating brains."

Solar Flare: Aw... I just want to have fun with you, but that can wait. I'll be waiting outside the Zombie U.

Solar Flare gets off of me and smiled. I got off the ground and dusted myself off. Solar Flare smiled at me before heading out the door. My mustache was fluttering mad. I hid my blush by turning my head towards my students.

"Uh... Ok class. About brains..."

One lesson later

After the lesson, the zombie students went back home. I was really exhausted, but I'm not tired. I feel my eyes slowly close. Before I fell asleep, a knock made my lift my head fast.

"Who is it?!" I called out.

Solar Flare entered in my classroom. I yawn a bit before I sit up.

Solar Flare: Oh silly Professor. It's me, Solar Flare. *looks at me confused* Are you ok? You look tired.

"I'm ok. *yawn* I'm just tired..." I said as I yawn, feeling myself falling asleep.

Solar Flare: Here, let me help.

I feel my eyes close slowly. Solar Flare walked up to me and hug me. I feel her leaf hands wrap around me. I slowly open my eyes to see Solar Flare carrying me over to my bed. I feel like I'm in love with that Sunflower. She set me down on my bed and put the blanket around me.

Solar Flare: There you go. Nice and cozy for my cute scientific Professor.

My mustache was fluttering so hard as I heard Solar Flare said that. Solar Flare lay right next to me and then she kissed me?! I have never been kissed by a plant before! I couldn't resist the cutest Sunflower who likes Scientist zombies. I feel my eyes close again.

Solar Flare: Aw... you're falling asleep already? You must have been pretty busy about teaching the zombies about brains.

I looked up at Solar Flare and then kissed her on the lips. It was passionate and romantic. Solar Flare was surprised by this. Her face was heating up like it was on fire. I smiled at her, twitching my mustache as I said this to her.

"I... I love you Solar Flare." I said as I blush harder.

Solar Flare: Aw Professor. I love you too.

We both smiled as we hold hands and then we went to sleep, thinking about our greatest day of teaching them about brains and sun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 134 47
Welcome to this book here you can request headcannons with your favorite plants or zombies I can't believe I was dared to make this thing
247 3 11
Both being sent to the dark aether meet each other in a world between the living and the dead. 1st Place since MARCH 22ND LETS GO!!!!
10.3K 78 12
For a long time Plants and Zombies have been at war for Suburbia but then they discover a new enemy, The Gnomes. Both teams decided to work together...
2.6K 83 50
Follow Virgil and his friends as the zombie apocalypse starts and they fight to survive in this new world. Prinxiety and Logicality