Sacrificing my life for my friends (Worried! Plant Heroes x The Smash reader)

(This takes place in Turning over a New Leaf story in Trickster's Crystal Lair where The Smash saved all of the Zombie Heroes and Plant Heroes from the Darkness. Now the Real Final Battle begins!)

(There's going to be some Undertale and Among Us references in this story. So be on the lookout for them.)

The Smash's POV

Every Plant Hero and Zombie Hero were free from the Darkness. Thanks to my special golden leaf that I put in my belt.

Spudow, Green Shadow, Solar Flare and Captain Combustible came up to me and hugged me. I blush a bit before hugging them back.

"I miss you Smash!" Captain Combustible said. "I just don't want to leave you again!"

I put my hand on his face and smiled. "It's ok Captain Combustible. I understand what you mean. I'm not leaving you too because you're my best friend." I couldn't leave him in my entire life since I lost my old friend a few years ago. Seeing those visions makes me cry in tears. I wipe them off and keep hugging them.

Just then, the whole ground begin to shake for a few seconds and then it stopped. I let go and look at him. Trickster, the Zombie Hero of the Darkness.

Trickster: ... You don't deserve to live The Smash...

"..." I didn't say anything. My face was sweating with worry.

Trickster: You...will... DIE!

Trickster used his Darkness powers to turn himself into a monster. But not just any monster, a creepy black monster with sharp teeth and claws. His eyes were glowing red and he was covered in black stuff.

I was about to step forward, but Spudow hugged me. "The Smash friend! Don't go! Trickster will hurt you! Please don't go!" Spudow cried. This feeling made me feel sad.

"Spudow... I can't stay... Trickster will kill all of us if we don't get out of his way. I have to do it..." I said in a dark tone and look down on the crystal floor. "B-but Smash..." Spudow cried more. "I don't want you to die... please don't do this..."

A memory of my past hits me in the head as I hear another voice.

Please don't do this Smash! I don't want you to leave! Please stay... I need you in my heart...

I begin to tear up and then let go of Spudow's hand and walk forward to Trickster.

"The Smash! No!" Spudow cried, reaching his hand out to me, but I already got to Trickster.

Song: Ejected

Trickster: Give up! (x4) You're no match for me anymore! Give up! (x4) You won't win!

"Never! (x4) I will never join you!"

Trickster: Oh, we'll see about that. I got some tricks up on my sleeve! When I'm done, I'll take your soul away!

"I will never give up with the power of DETERMINATION!"

Trickster: Give me your soul! (x4)

"Not a chance!" (x4)

Trickster grabbed my arm as I scream in pain. He is going to kill the Special Hero and that is me.

Trickster: Run away from me is not an option! So I suggest that I will kill you off right here, right now!

"I'm going to run away because I need my friends! I'll protect them like I did to my old best friend!