SID (DISCONTINUED)

By Candid_deez_nutz

"..You know what? I can find my own way to my apartment. I'm capable enough, and besides, I can always ask fo... More

Chapter 1 (Sid)
Chapter 2 (Hokage Mountain)
Chapter 3 (Make yourself at home)
Chapter 4 (Bakashi)
Chapter 5 (Lord Wrinkles)
Chapter 6 (The Shitcademy!? Yeet!)
Chapter 7 (The Shitcademy, for pussies of all sizes!)
Chapter 8 (Free Time)
Chapter 9 (Wait-we have to pass a test for this shit?!)
Chapter 10 (Graduation Exam!)
Chapter 11 (Tomatoes? The huh?)
Chapter 12 (Disgusting is the word!)
Chapter 14 (Little shits)
Chapter 15 (Dumb hoes)
Chapter 16 (This is peculiar...)
Chapter 17 (Exercise? The fawk?)
Chapter 18 (Bell test? Um, what-)
Chapter 19 (Testing, testing?)
Chapter 20 (Sid VS. Kakashi!)
Chapter 21 (Final Results)
Chapter 22 (All for One, One for Sid!)
Chapter 23 (House Of Memories)
Chapter 24 (I Knew You Were Sus When You Walked In)
Chapter 25 (Demon Faced Brother Fuckers!)
Chapter 26 (A Dumbass Move!)
Chapter 27 (Boring Boat Ride)
Chapter 28 (Fight! Fight! Talk?)
Chapter 29 (Random Ass Title)
Chapter 30 (Such Tea)
Chapter 31 (Bloodlust Go Brrr)
//FUNNY SHIT//
//CRACK//
//CRACK 2//
//FUNNY SHIT 2//
Chapter 32 (Crashing)
Chapter 33 (Wut)
Chapter 34 (Terrible All Around)
/ARGUMENTS//
Chapter 35 (Drama)

Chapter 13 (I'm on WHO'S team, now?)

3K 151 135
By Candid_deez_nutz

"Okay, after that...mishap, I'm sure you all want to know what teams you're on!" Iruka announced. "But first, I just want to say..."

Feeling a supposed 'heartfelt speech' come on, Sid zoned out.

"What if he doesn't remember, mommy?"

"Don't worry, baby, he will."

Sid closed her eyes in irritation. Shut up.

"And now, for teams!"

Lately, her nightmares have becoming more frequent, and Sid had a few ideas why. She ignored them to the best of her ability, though.

It was annoying enough as it is.

"Hey, dumbass, whats 1+3?"

"Uh-"

"Hah! You don't know!"

"Shut up, inflated ass! I was never taught math!"

"Ahahahaha! You really are a dumbass!"

"Hey, I said shut it!"

Sid smirked lightly. He was such a bad influence...

"Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki," Sid deflated, shuddering lightly before nudging her seatmate in the ribs.

"How much you wanna bet you'll be on the same team as Nardo?" Sasuke's eye twitched as he closed his eyes in irritation.

Not standing her pronounciation error, he corrected her. "It's Naruto, and hn, I won't be on someone like the dobe's team."

"You sure about that?" Sid grinned chaotically. Sasuke ignored her.

Iruka stared at the scene before him with a dry look.

"Hey-"

"If anything, you'll be on his team. Two losers have to stick together." Sasuke smirked. Sid gawked.

"No way-"

"SID AND, I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS, SASUKE, QUIT TALKING!!" Iruka raged. "YOU CAN FLIRT ON YOUR OWN TIME!"

Sid blinked in shock before snorting. She wrapped an arm around an annoyed Sasuke.

"Oh, yeah! We're sooo in love, too!" Sid grinned mischeiviously. "And, you know what? Sasuke even promised we'll be engaged in the future! Ain't that right, Sasgay?"

Sasuke stayed silent, instead trying to push Sid off of him. That only encouraged her to tighten her grip to bone crushing, and Sasuke had a hard time breathing.

It was quiet for some time before an unholy sound broke loose.

"WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!!" Two of Sasuke's fangirls, the prime pack leaders, screeched in animosity.

"SASUKE-KUN WOULD NEVER-" Ino clenched her fists.

"EVER-" Sakura grinded her teeth.

"HE WOULD NEVER DATE YOU!"

"MUCH LESS MARRY YOU!"

Sid smirked. "Ah, salty, are you? If you were a potato ship, there'd be too much salt. That's how salty you both are."

Steam escaped the 2 girls ears as they internally imagined hurting Sid to the extent where she couldn't get back up.

"You're a really well-liked person, aren't you?" Sasuke said bitterly and Sid smirked even wider as she let go of him, Sasuke taking in all the oxygen he can.

"Well, what can I say? I really bring out the best in people."

"NO, YOU DON'T-" Sakura and Ino were interrupted when Iruka slammed down a huge book on his desk.

"BE QUIET!!!!" Everybody went silent, not a peep escaping.

And then there was Sid.

"Hey, guess who's gonna be on Naruto's team?" She whispered to Sasuke.

Iruka was about to lose it if he hasn't already.

"Sid..."

"Hn, you, moron."

"Sasuke..."

Naruto, with tape on his mouth, who has been struggling for 5 minutes to get it off, finally ripped the tape off his mouth.

"OW! That hurt, believe it!" He rubbed at his mouth.

"Naruto..."

"Shut it, Naruto!" Sakura raised a fist threateningly.

"Yeah, you've caused enough trouble already!" Ino huffed, crossing her arms.

"Sakura and Ino..." Iruka's eye twitched.

"ALL OF YOU, IF YOU DON'T SHUT IT, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL GET THE WORST D-RANK MISSIONS AS GENIN!" He seethed.

Sid chuckled before remembering what D-rank missions are. She paled as white as a sheet, immediately zipping her mouth.

"Hn."

"Shut it, Sasuke." Sid whispered quietly. Sasuke sent her a dirty look.

"Now, as I was saying, Team 7 consists of Naruto Uzumaki,"

"You." Sid quickly whispered.

"Sid-"

"You were saying?" Sasuke sent her a wide smirk, and Sid deflated at the future ahead of her.

"-who apparently has no surname." Iruka rose a brow at said girl who shrugged.

"That's classified information, sir. I'm gonna need you to take a step back." Iruka ignored her strange comment as he continued with teams.

"And Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke shuddered when he felt the weird aura emitting from beside him. He turned his head to see Sid smirking widely at him.

"You were saying?" Sasuke glared at Sid for mocking him.

"Team 8!" Iruka glared at Sasuke and Sid.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!" Iruka sighed. "Yes, Naruto?"

"Why is a great ninja like me on the same team as a slug like Sasuke!?" Iruka rubbed his temple.

"Sasuke had the best scores in class. Naruto, you had the worst."

Oh, yeah. That writing essay thing we did. Sid almost forgot. Didn't I copy off of Duckass?

"Now, Team 8! Sakura Haruno,"

Sakura, who was internally crying at not being on the same team as Sasuke, but was also celebrating because Ino wasn't either, perked up at the mention of her name.

"Kiba Inuzuka,"

"WHAT!?" Sakura banged her head against the table.

"Hey, why're you complaining? If anything, I should be the one who's doomed. Do you know how annoying you are?"

"Why I outta-" Sakura grinded her teeth as she clenched her dominant fist.

"And Hinata Hyuga!" Hinata squeaked at the mention of her name. 'I hope this will go well...' She thought as her two teammates glared at one another.

"Team 10! Shikamaru Nara,"

"I'd feel bad for anyone on your team, Shikamaru!" Ino hundred, crossing her arms. Sid, overhearing this, gasped and turned around.

"What!? I'd feel lucky if I was on his team! He isn't annoying like my teammates!" Shikamaru rose a brow at Sid and Ino screeched.

"Sasuke-kun is not annoying!"

"And neither am I!" Naruto added.

"Shut it, Naruto! This isn't about you." Ino told him.

"But I'm her teammate, believe it!" Naruto huffed.

"No one cares!" Ino groaned.

"Can you all be quiet? I'm trying to sleep. Troublesome." Shikamaru grumbled out, closing his eyes.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT IT AND LET ME CONTINUE!" Sid whistled, holding her hands up in surrounder.

"Ain't no one stopping you, chief." Iruka gained a tic mark, but breathed in and out his nose to calm himself down. "Now, Team 10 is Shikamaru Nara,"

"Ino Yamanaka," Ino gawked. Sid turned around to face her again.

"Psst," Ino bit her cheek.

"Psst," Ino gained a small tic mark.

"Psssssttt-"

"What!?" Ino whispered, making sure to be quiet to not anger Iruka any further.

Sid grinned. "Wanna switch teams with me?" Ino perked up.

"You can do that?" Sid shrugged, a smile playing at her lips.

"I don't see why not." Ino squealed.

"Yes, I'll trade with you!" Sid smirked.

"Nice!"

Sakura, eavesdropping on the conversation, growled and stood up.

Pointing to them, she opened her mouth.

"And Choji Akimichi!" Iruka put his clipboard down. "Those are all the teams."

Sakura, about to speak, was interrupted again.

"Sakura, sit down!" Sakura furrowed her eyebrows.

"But, Ino and Sid are trying to trade teams!"

"What?" Iruka asked, looking at them all as if they were stupid.

Ino hissed at Sakura. "Shut up, forehead!"

"Yeah, do you want to end up in a ditch?" Sid asked.

Both girls looked at her in question, making Sid shrug.

"Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches because they're a bunch of bitches!" Everyone in class sweatdropped at her answer before Iruka cleared his throat.

"Well, one, you can't trade teams. Your sensei's will have been shown a picture of you, and the description of what you look like. Two, Ino comes from a signature clan, a clan that has a very unique jutsu, and Sid doesn't come from one-"

"That you know of!" Sid coughed out, making Iruka glare at her before continuing.

"-and the Yamanaka have clan features that-"

"Which is nothing a simple Transformation Jutsu can't solve." Sid waved her hand at Iruka before yawning.

Irika gritted his teeth.

"Do you honestly think our very capable jonin will not recognize a simple academy jutsu!?"

"Yeah." Sid nodded her head firmly.

"Hopefully." Ino shrugged.

Iruka grinded his teeth before huffing and walking out the door.

"Its break time, so eat your lunch and come back here to meet with your sensei's in an hour!" He walked down the hall.

Silence enveloped the room before Sid decided to ask a question.

"Wait! You didn't say who our sensei's are!" She called out, standing up.

Nobody answered.

Sid huffed before looking around, her eyes landing on Ino. She grinned down at her.

"Hey fangirl, wanna try out that Transformation Jutsu?"

Ino, ignoring Sid's small insult, smirked.

"Yeah, let's do it!"

"Transformation Jutsu!" Both girls said at the same time, Sakura's jaw dropping as the smoke cleared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 159 27
Shirabu x fem!reader Chatfic Your senpai, neighbor, and best friend - Bokuto Kotaro, added you into a volleyball gc one day. You're his sweet bestie...
32.9K 1.3K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
646K 17.2K 63
𝘈𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘭 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡, 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦π˜₯. 𝘠𝘰𝘢 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘢𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘳𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘒�...
3.3K 224 8
A funny crack-fic I got inspired to continue, a fanfic I found and wanted to continue and edit a little. Hope you have a laughing fit. I don't own th...