The Hot Nerds Girl | k.th ✎෴

By Tae_bubble_boo

❝ π™‰π™žπ™˜π™š π™‹π™–π™£π™©π™žπ™šπ™¨ π™ˆπ™žπ™¨π™¨ π˜Ύπ™π™€π™ž ❞ The story about the so called Nerd who fell in love with the sc... More

1: The Hot Nerd
2: Almost Kiss
3: Hot pink panties
4: double kill
5: I want you so bad
6: hey, this is sean
7: Bullying
8: Ever had a Girlfriend?
9: just to smoke
10: kitten
10: Make a move
12: Wipe my sweat
13: The tryouts
14: Kim Taehyung?
15: Tired
16: Sick
17: The bitch
18: I like you
19: The date
20: Sexy legs
22: Nayeon's plan.
23: hurt
24: Missing
25: Confessions
26: Hotel room.
27: Just do it πŸ”ž
28: Mine πŸ”ž
29: Too skinny
30: Mr song and Nayeon
31: Abroad
32: Sad
33: Sexy
34: Revenge πŸ”ž
35: What the fuck?
36: Caught
37: he's Trap πŸ”ž
38: Black Beast.
40: Injured
41: Unknown
42: Gift
43: Engaged
44: Let's break up
45: Pathetic Girlfriend
46: separated
47: Irene
48: No Chance
49: Letting you go
50: Get her back

21: Park seo joon

1.4K 86 40
By Tae_bubble_boo

"I never knew you are into this type of places" Taehyung said with an amused expression on he's face.

"I have an ugly Attitude Taehyung, but I'm not a spoiled brat, I don't like fancy stuffs either"

"well, how did you find this place?"

"it was one time when I had an argument with my dad and I sneaked out to clear my mind. but then I remembered that I didn't eat dinner and so I got hungry, but then I saw this place and got close to Ahjumma, and yeah Nobody's aware of the fact that I visit here"

Taehyung had a mouth shaped 'o' as he nodded he's head listening to your side of story.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be in training?"

"We don't have it Today, and it's a good thing that exams are over since now I can focus on my two goals"

"Two?" You asked taking a sip of water.

"Yes, firstly my Training for the championship" You nodded your head.

"And second is to make you my Girlfriend"

You choked on your water and started coughing. Taehyung chuckled and started wiping your face with the tissue.

"Friends? My ass you guys are giving me cavities" You both stopped and looked up to see Ahjumma with a tray full of food as she smiled at you both cheekily.

"Dear, you should say Yes, he's really handsome and a gentleman Its rare to find a guy like him"

"but Ahjumma, she plays hard to get, what should I do?" He said playing along with her and blinked he's eyes innocently as you scoffed feeliny betrayed.

"Then I'll steel you away from her, I'm not wasting my chance to date a Hot boy like you" She said and laughed along with Taehyung as he looked at your defeated face.

The betrayal is real..

You had enough so you grabbed your chopsticks and started hitting him with it while Taehyung tried to protect himself using he's arms.

"Hey! Stop it I told you girl to stop being so violent right? You might kill me one day!"

"Yeah if I had the chance I will chop your flesh and sell your organs or maybe I'll let your body be eaten by some hungry species from Amazon" Taehyung looked at you with big eyes processing what you just said as Ahjumma laughed and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Don't get serious son, this is her way to show love towards a person"

〰️

"I am going to rest room okay?" Nodding he's head Taehyung arranged the empty bowls and plates so that Ahjumma won't have a hard time.

"Oh no son you don't have to!" She said approaching your table stopping Taehyung.

"No it's fine"

He started walking towards the washbasin and kept the dishes there so that it can be washed by Ahjumma. Taehyung came back and Ahjumma smiled at he's kind actions.

"y/n is really lucky to have a boy like you" Taehyung smiled and started wiping the table with a cloth.

"Oh son you really don't have to, your my customer I should be the one doing this"

"It'ss fine, this is the least I can do for you not letting us pay" The old lady smiled and admired the boy Infront of her.

"I'm sorry son, but I still didn't get your name" Taehyung immediately bowed to her and she chuckled.

"I'm sorry. my name is kim Taehyung"

"What a nice name, you know your a Nice Boy, I still can't believe Y/n is giving you a hard time"

"It's fine ahjumma, I'll wait for her even if take months or even years cause she's worth it"

"How romantic"

Taehyung smiled but little did he know that you heard it all, you just got back from the restroom and smiled when you saw how genuine and loyal he was to you.

You faked a cough as Taehyung flinched and glanced at you.

"o-oh y/n did you just got here?" He asked stuttering hoping that you didn't hear him, ofcource you did hear him but acted like you didn't.

"Yeah, what were you both talking about?"

"nothing I was just asking Ahjumma how she runs her business successfully so that I can take tips and build... my own restaurant in future?"

The fuck I said? Taehyung thought.

Smooth but he sounded unsure. you just shrugged your shoulders and walked away to take your bag but Taehyung being fast took it before you. You only sighed and looked at ahjumma.

"We will get going now Ahjumma, thank-you for the food"

"Your welcome kids, Taehyung take care of y/n she is Like my own granddaughter and you young lady Just date him already!"

"I'm still gonna check he's background, what if he is a serial killer and is going to kill me?"

"YAH!"

-Y/N POV-

Laying both of our bodies on the grass. He's arm was extended as I used it as my pillow and he's coat was on my thighs as I was wearing a skirt.

We're technically in han river where couples usually date, well we are one in others eyes but the truth is that we're not dating yet.

I admit that I do have feelings for him but I am scared, I don't want to get hurt in the end, but the way he acts seems as if he's really interested in dating me.

But I still didn't hear that special words from him, I was thinking that he just likes me. Does he even love me? Maybe he doesn't love me or is he just playing with me?

Aish don't think stupid things y/n.

"Your thinking in mars again" I didn't even knew that Taehyung was admiring me the entire time without getting caught. I got startled from he's deep voice and looked at him.

"What keeps bothering you? You can tell me"

"No it's nothing important Tae" Taehyung sighed cause he knew that I'm not gonna Listen to him.

"Taehyung?" He hummed in response, I look up at the sky and he did too, it's a bit windy so its refreshing.

"Where do you usually go when you want peace?"

"Me? to a quite place which is library, what about you?"

"Me? I'll be calm if I see water, it helps me clear my mind"

"Because your gonna jump in it and there you will be forever in peace" Taehyung joked but I stayed silent
Making him look at me.

"I was kidding okay,? Don't you dare do it"

I chuckled.

"Stupid, I still love my life and I still want to live a happy life with my loving future husband"

"That's me your talking about"

"no I prefer park seo joon"

"that actor? He doesn't even know that you exits so stop getting your hopes high"

"Ouch"

"I'm available so pick me"

I chuckled and didn't reply him. it was silent, birds chirping, wind blowing a little and its refreshing, couples walking around hand in hand
And some students from our school who were laughing with their friends, I smiled a little at the sight.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind as I looked at Taehyung.

"Want to make a bet?"

〰️❣️〰️

In BTS I'm the incharge of being the secret Toilet..
-kim Taehyung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 48 8
Previously titled: Dirty Minded Neighbour* ------ She never knew she'd fall for him. At the first sight. "Be mine. You are my only happiness" he sai...
4M 102K 40
Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would...
509K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
120K 5K 34
"Yoongi...she didnt love you...she just want to play with your heart." I say. "Liar! Stop talking bad about your sister Mimy!" He say through the pho...