48: No Chance

Taehyung's eyes softened when it landed on your weak Body

Taehyung's eyes softened when it landed on your weak Body. Dark circles under your eyes were enough to worry him.

Your eyes landed on your seat but someone is already sitting on it. You didn't care to look at the boy beside her. Your eyes now landed on the back row which was empty. You went there and placed your bag on the seat before sitting on it. You crossed your arms over your chest and did the same with your legs as you looked Infront with your cold gaze.

"Miss Choi, I won't tolerate this anymore, the next time you arrive late you'd be given ditention"

Despite your weak voice, you managed to chuckle as a sly smirk formed on your face.

Your classmates are staring at you and your ex boyfriend is also clearly not liking your behaviour.

"Go on, I miss having detentions anyway"

Your voice was colder then ice as everyone present in the room felt the old y/n. Taehyung sighed and burried he's face in he's palms.

" Miss Choi you're not sitting on your seat. I'll mark you absent if your not sitting on your proper seat"

You tilted your head and looked at irene. You yawned clearly getting bored and pointed your index finger on irene while rolling your eyes.

"The newbie is seating on my place"

And that's when Irene realized that this seat was taken. The students kept quiet cause they knew what's happening between the three. Mr byun cleared he's throat and spoke.

"Ms bae you should switch places with Ms Ch-"

"you don't have to switch our places I don't wanna seat there anyways.. and her seatmate is really close with her so that's okay"

You cut off mr byun and Taehyung felt a stab in he's chest. He swallowed a lump in he's throat and didn't turn back to look at you cause he knew if he did, he won't resist.

Mr byun nodded and continued to teach while you laid your head on the desk. But you could not deny the fact that you were actually getting hurt by seeing that girl beside Taehyung. Yes, it was your decision to leave him but what can you do? He's now engaged with her and the worst part is that you will see them everyday together which will be a literal torture for you.

Your really hurt. But not more than Taehyung. He misses you so much. He really loves you.

You remember your moments with Taehyung..

-Flashback-

You were walking in the hallway when suddenly someone pulled you in the janitors closet by your waist. You widened your eye's when you realize that Taehyung just skipped the class and pulled you in the closet.

"Tae what the fuvk?"

"what? I can't kiss my girlfriend? You didn't give me good morning kiss today!"

"you Seriously skipped the class just to get a kiss?"

You chuckled when Taehyung pouted and nodded he's head.

"come on love give me a kiss!"

You smiled tiptoed and wrapped your arms around he's neck as he held your waist. You softly pressed your lips to he's and felt Taehyung smiling in the kiss.

"I love you so damn much Baby.."

He whispered against your lips as you giggled.

"I love you more-"

"Is someone in there?!"

Somebody spoke from outside and you were about to gasp when Taehyung again captured your lips. You both continued to kiss until that person left.

"you should kiss me often"

"we almost got caught dumbass"

"atleast i get to kiss my baby"

-End of Flashback-

You chuckled sadly remembering your memories with him. Unknowingly a tear escaped your eye and you were soon sobbing silently. You wanted to just leave this shit. Why can't people just leave you and Taehyung alone? you wanted to take Taehyung somewhere where no one will disturb your love. Only you and him.

You burried your face in the desk and cried. You couldn't couldn't hold the emotions in, so you quietly stood up, and now everyone stared at your teary eyes, including tae.

With one deep breath you quietly walked out the class, Without turning back even when the teacher yelled at you.

"i-im not feeling well can i go to nurse office?" Taehyung made an excuse.

He didn't let the teacher answer and ran after you. The students kept quiet as Irene looked down and a tear escaped her eye too. She felt really bad for you and Taehyung cause after all she was the reason behind your separation with Taehyung

"I have no chance to be with you Taehyung.."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Go on your path even if you live For a day..
-park Jimin.