𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋...

By dollmiya

so, you're in love with her? HAIKYUU BOYS / FEMALE READER extended summary inside More

𝟬𝟬. 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱
𝟬𝟭. 𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝟬𝟮. 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟯. 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘅
𝟬𝟰. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬𝟱. 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘁
𝟬𝟲. 𝗿 𝘂 𝗼𝗸?
𝟬𝟳. 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗵
𝟬𝟴. 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
𝟬𝟵. 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝟭𝟬. 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗲
𝟭𝟭. 𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝟭𝟯. 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮
𝟭𝟰. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗽
𝟭𝟱. 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼
𝟭𝟲. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀
𝟭𝟳. 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼 😳
𝟭𝟴. 𝘇𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮
𝟭𝟵. 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳
𝟮𝟬. 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿
𝟮𝟭. 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝟮𝟮. 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 & 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝟮𝟯. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗶
𝟮𝟰. 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻
𝟮𝟱. 𝗱𝗼 𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿?
𝟮𝟲. 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽
𝟮𝟳. 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝟮𝟴. 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁
𝟮𝟵. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀
𝟯𝟬. 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶
𝟯𝟭. 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂
𝟯𝟮. 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹
𝟯𝟯. 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁
𝟯𝟰. 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀
𝟯𝟱. 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟯𝟲. 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟯𝟳. 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀
𝟯𝟴. 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂
𝟯𝟵. 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗺𝘂'𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻
𝟰𝟬. 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻
𝟰𝟭. 𝗳𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
𝟰𝟮. 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟰𝟯. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗳

𝟭𝟮. 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲

18.2K 762 268
By dollmiya

  WEDNESDAY 

"-and since the whole movie thing didn't work out... here we are now."

kuroo explained nonchalantly to two unfamilar teens who went by the names of ryuunosuke tanaka and yuu nishinoya.

everyone was back at the park that they went to just a few days prior. y/n was swinging lightly on the swings while munching on some of her candy; koutarou, kuroo, nishinoya, and tanaka were in the field area, shoving each other around like they were good friends; and akaashi and lev were swinging on either side of y/n, also nibbling on their candy- except for lev, since he didn't have any.

y/n, noticing lev eyeing up what she thought to be her candy, awkwardly reaches her hand out, a blue airhead in her palm as she smiles sweetly up at the russian boy. lev smiles back before plucking the candy out from her hands and unwrapping it.

"thanks."
he begins to eat it, and the three teens on the swings quietly observe the idiots in the open field, overhearing their conversations.

"oh wow, okay! me and ryuu were just joggin around!"

the short boy says, throwing his arm around tanaka's shoulder with a toothy grin on his face. tanaka smirks, slinging his arm around the boy's shoulder, too.

"ohhhh- well are ya guys gonna stay or go?"
bokuto asks, hoping that they'd say they'd stay. but tanaka and noya give him the opposite answer.

"nah, we're gonna go to my house-"
tanaka is interrupted by noya, who jumps up with excitement.

"we're gonna see nee-san!!!"
bokuto frowns at their words before suddenly perking up, a huge, wobbly smile on his features.

"fine! but let me show ya y/n-chan first!!"

bokuto exclaims, leading the two boys over to the swingset while kuroo follows along with curiosity. y/n, akaashi, and lev watch as the boys approach them. and the girl kind of freezes up as she holds the swing chains tighter, biting her bottom lip as she attempts to hold her gaze on them. bokuto stops before y/n as noya and tanaka stand beside him with curious countenances, examining the girl up and down.

"y/n! this is nishinoya and tanaka!"

bokuto motions towards the boys, and y/n gives them a brief wave and a shaky, closed-eye smile. she just sits there awkwardly as they literally hop all around her, huge smiles on their faces as they suddenly share a thrilled look with one another.

koutarou speaks up again.
"so, what do you think? she's real cool, right?! she's nice, too!"

the two unfamiliar boys excitedly nod their heads up and down- a little too excitedly. y/n keeps her smile as they begin to fawn over her.

"koutarou!! why didn't you tell us who she was sooner?!?!"

they shout, scolding the owl-like boy as he raises an eyebrow. the crackhead pair dance in a strange circular motion around the girl; she blinks twice with confusion as they begin chanting things.

"we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll protect her. we'll pro-"

"idiots, shut up already."
kuroo scoffs, pushing them aside before looking down at y/n, who stares up at him with wide, [eye color] eyes. he purses his lips as he looks down at her, raising a sheepish eyebrow before he averts his gaze; the crackheads still chanting with literal tears in their eyes.

"ignore them. they're weirdos."
he tells her, and she smiles before her lips part open. everyone stops what they're doing- even tanaka and noya shut up as she begins to speak.

"it's okay. they seem sweet."
she nods slightly to show she doesn't mind their behaviour. and instantly, tanaka and noya drop to their knees before the girl. she looks down at them with surprise as they begin to shed sparkly, cartoony tears.

"y/n-channnnnn!! you're so niceeeeeee! the world is at peace when you smile!"

they whine, and she nervously laughs, averting her gaze to the side. she catches a brief glance of a pink-faced akaashi, and she turns her head to her other side in embarrassment; her own face starting to heat up from all the attention that she doesn't know how to respond to.

lev's green eyes catch her own [eye color] ones as she has to tilt her head up to look at the extremely tall boy. he smiles at her before quickly looking away. bokuto suddenly speaks up, something of a negative tone laced in his usually-upbeat voice.

"so anyways, you guys met her,
so... you can go now!!"

he smiles at noya and tanaka, and they quickly look up at him with confused faces.

"wha-"

"bye bye!"

bokuto says, and kuroo waves at them with a lazy smirk as bokuto leads- or maybe drags- them away. y/n, kuroo, akaashi, and lev remain at the swings as they watch noya and tanaka begin to hesitantly jog off again; bokuto shouting goodbye at them. akaashi clears his throat, urging everyone to look at him.

"sorry about bokuto, he gets... antsy sometimes..."

y/n's eyes widen slightly as she tilts her head at the pretty boy. she nods in understanding before lev suddenly speaks up for basically the first time.

"those two are crackheads anyway."
he states, and akaashi and kuroo kind of smirk while y/n stares off at bokuto who is jogging back to the four.

"hey, y/n-chan! i'm gonna make
a group chat for us all!!"

he abruptly announces.

an; thanks for 1k reads!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 315 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
1.1K 75 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...
15.7K 429 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
379 30 8
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍" ୨⎯...