Discontinued | "ŠŢŔĮVĒ" | Mal...

By Unslim_Shady

Let's reincarnate the reader into Demon Slayer/Kimetsu No Yaiba, as Tanjiro's 4 Years Older Brother. P.S. The... More

The Unfortunate Death
My New Life
Taking Care of my Otouto and Imouto
Helping around the House
Kokushibou's Training
Mindscape
1st Encounter With A Demon
Journey
Massacre of the Kamado Family
Love Interest Poll {closed}
Sakonji Urokodaki!
A/N

Decisions..

2.3K 82 5
By Unslim_Shady

(A/n)
[Wait it hasn't been months? That's neet. Welp, I'll see y'all in another few months.]

It's been three years, Y/n has developed and has gotten better at total concentration breathing. Kokushibou has been a rough trainer, constantly leaving Y/n with bruises after every training session. He was also told about Breathing styles which Y/n already knows about but is glad to hear that information again.

*Y/n's POV*

I was confused, I didn't know what breathing style I wanted, I could just learn water breathing but I probably want flame breathing. I discarded those thoughts for now, I get back to what I was doing.
"Y/n, What are you doing?" Tanjiro asks behind me, I glance behind him and pat his head. "Oniichan is doing something that he likes to do." I say to him ruffling his hair, he blushes but responds with; "Can I see what you're doing?" He asks me with a puppy face, damn him.. he knows that's my weakness.

I sigh and let him look at it, I was reading a book, he blinks confused and he points at a word on the page. "Oniichan, what does benevolent mean?" He asks him confused, I pat his head again and replied with; "A good, kind, humane, generous, liberal, benign, philanthropic and altruistic person" He lookes even more confused now, he starts to try and understand but fails. "Oniichan, stop using big words. I'm only six.." He says still with a confused face, I pat his head again and cloes the book, I stand up then walked towards a hatchet. I bend down and grab the handle, I wave goodbye and walked outside, I start walking down the mountain to go chop some trees down. It was extremely easy now, it didn't take much effort anymore, all thanks to Kokushibous training.

I yawn and lay down in the snow, it was cold but I like it, the cold was nice and comforting. I yawn and stretch my limbs, I shrug my shoulder and sit up, I decide I'm gonna make a snowman cause why not. I stay out till night time, I stand up and look at my masterpiece. "What are you doing?" I glance back and see Kokushibou standing on a tree branch, I stare at him with my reasting poker face. "What is it?" I ask him, ignoring him questioning my masterpiece.

"Are you gonna join the demon slayers?" He asks me, his six eyes staring at me intensely. "I never really thought about that, all I know is picking the demons side is a bad thing to do. I look like Yoriichi and I don't really wanna serve Muzan, he'd also probably kill me." I explain to him, he nods his head and appears in front of me. "I see, I have one more thing else to teach you." He says, his towering form was taller than me, quite intimidating if you ask me. "I'm gonna teach you Moon Breathing." He says, I internally facepalm. How did I forget that breathing style? I sigh but nod my head as a response, he sits down in the snow not effected by the cold. I start shivering realizing how cold I am, Kokushibou glances up at my cold form, he takes off his kimono and tosses it at me. I caught it and wrapped myself up in it, why was his kimono so warm?

"Also why are out here? There has to be somewhere we could go that is naturally warm. Like a cave or something." I ask him, he scratches his cheek and nods his head. He appears behind me, he graps me and I nearly puke from how fast he was moving. He suddenly stops, I look around and noticed we were in a cave, he places me down on the ground softly. Kokushibou sits down 3ft away, I get comfy in his kimono and wait for him to explain Moon Breathing to me. I blink absolutely confused, it was confusing my brain hurts now, ya know what I think I'm gonna learn something more easy to unsderstand. "Yeah, how about no." I say to him with my resting poker face; he looks at me confused.

"Too confusing, is there any other breathing I can learn?" I ask him. He starts to zone out as if he's in a inner monologue right now. "I remember this demon slayer, he's a man that can be easily swayed by yen." He explains to me, I nod my head. "Yeah, i'm gonna learn my breathing style from him. Speaking of breathing style what does he have?" I ask him, I stand up after and stretch, he also stands up. "Flame breathing." He answered my question, I nod my head and look outside, the snow storm seems to be getting worse. If the snow storm gets worse I'm not gonna be able to get home. Meh, I'll just wait it out in this cave.

"Kokushibou, why do you keep calling me Yoriichi still?" I ask him. Yeah I get it I look like Yoriichi but could you not? He goes silent and proceeded to not answer my question, whatever apparently he likes to keep things to himself. "Not gonna answer? Ok I see how it is, I thought we we're the bois." He glances at me weirdly, he definitely thinks I'm an anomaly. "Anyways, also you know how you explained the whole Muzan and Yoriichi thing right, well why're you gonna make him have another trauma? You do know I'm gonna make him suffer, right?" He looks at me and nods his head not fazed at all. I blink and stare at his six eyes with a poker face.

*3rd POV*

Kokushibou could care less about Muzans trauma, he only cared about training and making Y/n strong enough for a fight to the death. He never got to finish his fight with Yoriichi this was his opportunity to finally settle it. Y/n walked up while Kokushibou was zoned out, he slaps his face and preceded to do it again. Kokushibou glances at him confused and then sighs, he walks past Y/n and glances at him. He suddenly pulled out a piece of paper and extended his arm towards Y/n. Y/n grabs the paper and opened it.

[This is the last time you'll see me in a while, Muzan is getting a bit suspicious and I have nothing else to teach you other than the Moon Breathing which you said no to. Oshiri is the demon slayer I was talking about lives towards the north of this location, eventually you should see a house that's in a forest. That's all the information I'm gonna give you, the rest is up to you.

Sincerely,

Kokushibou.]

He blinks then glance up, wait.. he's gone already and he didn't even give him a good hint to where Oshiri lives. Wait.. when did he even write this letter, whatever that doesn't matter right now? Y/n sighs, the snow storm also got worse too. Atleast he left him his kimono, his kimono is gonna be Y/ns blanket now. He walks up to rock and rests his head against it, it was very uncomfortable. He shrugged it off and grabbed Kokushibous kimono, he then threw it over himself.

The next morning..

He sighs and waked up, he sits up then rub the back of his neck.. it was a mistake to rest his head against a rock. He shrugs and gets up, he grabs Kokushibous kimono then starts to go home. Speaking of family, they're probably worried about him, he slowly makes his way up the snowy mountain to the house. He opens the door and sees Kaa-san making breakfast already, he closes the door and silently walks to his room. He opens the door to his room and throws Kokushibous kimono inside his room.

He walks back to the kitchen and walks up yo Kaa-san and pats her shoulder, she turns around and quickly pulls him into a hug. She pulls away then checks for any injuries and finds none, she sighs in relief and then proceeded to scold Y/n. He was grounded, he sighs and walks to his room.
He opens the door, he walks in then sits down on his bed, he stretches his arms and yawns. 'What should I do... on one hand I abandon the Kamado family and go train to be a demon slayer. On the other hand I can stay here and not leave the Kamado family... what do I do..' Y/n thought rubbing his temble, he glances at his door and waits for his cute little Otouto and Imouto to make there entrance. Suddenly Tanjiro and Nezuko rushes in and tackles Y/n, he grunts and looks at the both of them.

"Oniichan you haven't play with us in a while." Nezuko says pouting cutely, he pats her head and say; "What do you want to play then?" She looks at Tanjiro and they both simultaneously say, "Tag!" At the same time. Y/n blinks his resting poker face and waits for them to get off, once they get off they start running away. Y/n quickly starts to chase after them, of course going easy on them cause if he really cared about winning he could've already. He pivots on his right foot, he then launches towards Nezuko, he slides on the ground and taps her on the back. He gets up and starts running away from her now, of course he lets her catch up and tap him.

He sighs and starts chasing after Tanjiro, he pivots on his left foot and enters the Kitchen cutting Tanjiro off, he crouches and pokes his forehead. Tanjiro stumbles back and immediately goes to get you back, Y/n jumps backwards and starts running away. This went on for a while until Kaa-san called them for breakfast. Y/n sat down at the table and decided that who cares about breathing styles he can learn that later, his final decision was staying with the Kamado family.

For the next few weeks he's been spending time with his family, chopping down trees still, washing dishes, cleaning the house and taking care of Tou-san. Tou-sans illness has gotten worse recently, hes estimating he'll die around 6 years from now. Regardless it's been relatively boring, he sighs and went to his room after the day was over, he layed down and yawns. He closes his eyes, what did the future have in store for him.. could he save the Kamado family? How was he gonna save cetain characters that die? He discarded those thoughts and lets sleep embrace him.

Next Part: Mindscape

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 388 16
Kimetsu No Yaiba Fan Fiction: Male Reader I live a normal life of a student. Everything was normal that it's boring. But that life suddenly turn in a...
3.1K 252 25
In a world where demons feed off human flesh, Tanjiro Kamado swears to bring down Muzan Kibutsuji and turn his sister back into a human. But in the m...
161K 4.4K 92
In this story, Yoriichi's swordsman skills are reincarnated into Tanjiro since birth. He has the same birthmark as him, and the rising sun earrings...
250K 6.5K 15
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...