The Release

By imavoidingmyhomework

"You know I like it when you say my last name, but I love it when you scream my first." Bethany Freeman and h... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 6

31K 587 562
By imavoidingmyhomework

Chapter 6

Warning

*Alcohol and Drug Abuse*

This should be fun.

I sat on the floor and relaxed on my knees. My skirt rode up a little and Wayne's gaze flickered down to my thighs about a thousand times. This pervert.

"Count me in, who's next?"

"You can go, Beth," Simon slurred. He is plastered. He rarely gets drunk, but when he does, it could be overpowering. "Ask anyone to do anything and that anyone will do anything."

"Right," I said utterly confused. I looked around the room and calculated my choices. I could order Simon to not drink anymore, but he would just drink to that. I could ask Ruby to confess her feelings to Dominique, but I wouldn't do that to either of them. I could tell Wayne to stay the fuck way from me, but he would be an ass about it. Or I could...

"Kelsey," I grinned, a plan forming in my head. Everyone silenced and drew their attention to me. Wayne flexed his jaw and pursed his lips. "I dare you to sit on Simon's lap."

Ooo's spread threw the crowd. Kelsey is Wayne's ex-girlfriend, and Wayne's best friend is Simon, so this will shut all of them up. Kelsey stood and fell back into Wayne's arms. He rolled his eyes.

"What's your damage?" She insulted.

"Oh wow, are you scared?" I said cockily. Wayne gave me a warning with his dark eyes. Everyone else went crazy.

"Whatever." Simon lifted his hands and set down his drink. Kelsey sat on his lap and stared at Wayne; he didn't even give her a thought.

I glanced over at him and lifted my chin with a confident smile on my face. The side of his mouth turned up, but he covered it with a scowl. Kelsey looked between me and him then sighed.

"Meth, now that you are officially playing, it's your turn."

I don't know what game she's playing, but it is not drink or dare. "What do you want me to do?"

Kelsey put a finger to her chin, then acted as if something popped into her head. "I dare you to kiss every boy in this room, minus Simon."

I scoffed and rose to my feet. "Yeah, I bet you see enough incest at your family reunions." Laughter seeped into my ears. "But, I'll do it."

I saw Harley run out of the room from the corner of my eye.

I walked toward a random boy and he smiled nervously. "It's okay, honey," I reassured him. I planted a delicate peck on his lips. He went wide eyed and blushed.

I went around the room, placing a kiss on the cheek here, kissing some necks there. I spun on my heel and scanned if I had forgotten anyone. I know I missed Wayne, but I was saving him for last.

I looked at the doorway and Rogue was leaning up against it. Harley stood by him and pressed her lips together. I walked toward Rogue.

"Hey, what's happenin-"

I cut him off with my lips. His fingers ran through my hair almost immediately. I made out with him and everybody started screaming. I placed my hands on both sides of his face. I backed away and looked at his stunned expression.

"We are playing Drink or Dare," I yelled over the group. I patted Rogue on his chest and his face reddened. "You're a good kisser."

I turned my focus over to Wayne. He was breathing heavily and his fists were clenched almost as tight as his jaw.

Yeah, you better be jealous.

I bit my lip and took my time walking over to him. Pure agony for Wayne, pure amusement for me. I stood toe to toe with him. He tried not to seem too eager and aroused by my presence, so he continued to slump on the drink-filled desk.

I slid a hand up from the belt of his jeans to his neck. I held it in my hand without force, but enough to keep him from rushing this. Wayne smirked and wrapped his warm hands around my waist and they slipped up to the clip of my bra.

I matched his expression. My lips approached his and the mob around us got riled up.

"And I said you were bad at this."

My other hand grabbed a shot.

I pushed him to the side and swallowed the vodka.

I turned my back on Wayne and almost the entire party was in Simon's room, hollering at my actions.

"You really thought I was gonna kiss you, huh?" I laughed at Wayne's naughty but betrayed face. I held up my middle finger to him.

"Fuck you, Anderson." I pronounced every syllable seductively, mocking his previous remarks. I pushed past the startled crowd and slipped my hand into Rogue's.

"Drink with me?" I asked. He looked behind me and furrowed his brows. Rogue studied my desperate face and smiled.

"Sure." He shrugged. We ran out of the room and I pulled him into the kitchen. I slid a bottle of rum across the table. Rogue caught it and poured six shots. I stood in between him and the counter. I tilted my head up to him.

"Ready?" I purred. Rogue bit his lip while grinning and nodded.

"SHOT!" Someone chanted.

The battle between Rogue and I had begun. We threw back the first drink. He was too slow in the second round, so I stole his third shot. I took a sharp intake of air and coughed. I hissed at the sting of alcohol and held my hands up.

"Bethany Freeman, ladies and gentlemen!" Rogue applauded me and everyone joined in. I jumped up and down in victory.

I stumbled into the living room and Buss It by Erica Banks played. A dance circle formed around me. The beat dropped when I did. I swayed my body to the song. Some people there might have said I danced like a stripper or that I was a slut, but I was too confident to notice.

I spotted Wayne in the front. When I exited, I pushed my back against him. His hands gripped my waist. I giggled and threw my head to his chest. Wayne is powerful. He could take over your mind with a simple touch. I think it's working.

More people started filtering in and out of the circle. Most came in two at a time, grinding with each other. One group of three strutted in, hand-in-hand, and started a twerk chain.

Wayne lost contact with my body. I couldn't feel him anymore. I didn't turn around, I knew that I would feel even more lost if I did. The circle emptied. Done with the waiting, someone pushed a girl in.

Kelsey.

But she didn't stay there alone for long, Wayne joined her.

The next thing I knew, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. He smiled. His real smile. This is fake. I know it is. But they still kissed.

The screaming around me couldn't drown out the screaming in my own head. That should have been you, Bethany. But you ruined it. Why do you have to be so stubborn? You should have kissed him. You know you wanted to.

I pushed my way in the crowd. I opened the fridge and fumbled with the cream cheese container. Simon and I lock the bedrooms and hide the keys so no one has sex in them. He didn't lock his, but I locked mine. I picked out mom's room key.

I carried myself to her room and sealed the door behind me. I need to sober the fuck up. Simon is out of it, Wayne has to be delirious, so that leaves me to take care of all this shit.

There are still about 70 drunk teenagers out there now. Someone needs to tell them to go home. How our parents don't find out that teenagers go to parties every weekend is beyond me.

I moved clumsily to Mom's bathroom. The crisp white light almost blinded me. I slapped a hand over my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers and adjusted to the brightness. I found the hangover kit below the sink. My mom doesn't drink, but she keeps it there for us. She doesn't ask if she notices it's gone, she is just glad we use it.

I'm not hungover, I'm not even fully drunk yet, but it's better to start now than later. I flopped myself on the toilet and swallowed an Aspirin. I opened the family sized bag of chips and shoved a handful in my mouth. I took the smart water and sipped it. Thoughts rambled around in my mind.

Wayne kissed me twice. Marked me. That couldn't have been for nothing. What if he wants to have sex? What if he wants to go out? I would say yes obviously. He would just do it to get over Kelsey. Wayne would do it to make Simon mad. But is it so bad that someone wants you, even if it's only for your body?

Wayne just kissed Kelsey to make me jealous. I did the same thing with Rogue. Oh no, Rogue. I used him to make Wayne mad. He's never gonna talk to me again. He's gonna take the others with him. I will never see Harley, Dominique, and Ruby ever again. What if Ruby and Dominique get married and I am not there to catch the bouquet?

I gulped down the rest of the water and stood steadily. Mom's alarm clock on the side of the bathroom counter mocked me. 2:37 am. My head pounded along with each second. I breathed deeply. One. Two. Three. Go.

I stepped back into the madness. About 30 people remained, some were on the front lawn with smoke entering their lungs. Most of the liquor bottles were either empty or stolen. Puke was in the sink and, for some reason, blood was on the hardwood.

Harley and Rogue looked like they were in deep conversation. Dominique and Ruby spoke to each other and the music still blared. I regrettably walked up to her.

"Believe me, I'm sorry to interrupt," I mumbled. They smiled up at me in concern. "Can you turn off the uh-" I pointed up, "stuff?"

"Sure." Dominique whipped out her phone and closed Spotify. The music cut off and small chatter remained.

"Are you okay?"

"Totally," I lied. I batted my eyes, forcing myself to stay self-aware. "Where is Simon?"

Ruby pointed to the couch. I nodded my thanks and made my way over there. A blurred figure leaned over the side.

"Come on, man. Give me the bottle." Dammit. It's Wayne. Simon whined in response.

I moved him aside. "Simon, give me the baguette."

Wayne snickered next to me. I tilted my head up to his. "You know you just said baguette right?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

"Here." Simon's arm raised, handing me the vodka. I transferred it to Wayne. He was positively astonished when he took it.

"Guard this with your life," I gestured to the bottle.

I stood on the coffee table that had been pushed to the side. "Alright," I announced, clapping my hands together, "I'm fucking tired. Everyone get out."

Groans came from the bodies writhing around on the floor. They crawled to their feet and walked like zombies out the door. I got down from the table and started to go outside. A hand on my shoulder stopped me in my steps.

"Hey, baby," a little, possible freshman, white boy swaggered over to me. "Want some company tonight?"

The actual fuck. "Excuse me?"

He looked me up and down and practically consumed his bottom lip. "Come on, babygirl, I don't want you to be alone tonight."

I opened my mouth to talk some sense into this asshole, but someone pushed him into the wall. Wayne. The little boy's cocky expression was stripped and he was left with a horrified one.

"She won't be," Wayne snarled. The height difference between him and the freshman was hysterical. "She's mine."

I rolled my eyes and seized the boy's arm, hauling him outside and leaving Wayne behind us. He didn't get to steal my opportunity to beat up this kid. I let go of his arm and he rubbed the spot.

"What's your name?" I said violently.

"Z-Zach," he stammered. Zach started to back up in terror. I walked toward him indimitatingly.

"Zach, of course that's your name," I accused. "I am not your babygirl or whatever you wanna call me. I don't know how you thought I would answer that question, like someone would ever have sex with your seven seconds long ass. You know, Zach, I would kick you in the dick, but I think it's too small for me to hit. Now, get the fuck off my property or I will call your mommy."

Zach stood there in shock. "Go, little boy, go!" He ran down the street in fear.

I pulled down my skirt and snickered at Zach the pathetic. I turned to the stoners who watched the whole show. I reached out my hand and they put a joint in it. I took a steady drag and exhaled, my breath tinted a blurry white.

I handed it back. "Thanks. Could you guys move to the neighbors lawn? I heard they have a tree that spins."

"No problem, my queen." They all gave a little bow and walked across the street with their eyes on the stars. People who smoke weed are more nonchalant than people who don't.

I checked on Simon and he was moved to his bed, Wayne sitting at his feet. He likes taking care of Simon when he's drunk. It's kind of sweet.

"Why did you have to stand up to that kid, Anderson?" I asked him.

He licked his lips and sighed. "I knew he was sexualizing you," Wayne admitted. "The way he looked at you, like he wanted you as his next victim."

He tried to protect me. "I could have handled it."

"You did a real good job at that. I saw you outside. I feel bad for anyone who gets on your bad side."

"Pity yourself then," I spit out at him. "Why did you kiss her?"

Wayne held his hands up in defence. "You kissed Rogue first. You expected me to do nothing?"

"No, I expected you to do something." Beth shut up. "But I didn't think you would do it to her."

"Who would you want me to-"

Wayne saw behind my straight face. I looked at the ground. I shouldn't have said anything.

"Beth, about what you said earlier-" he began, standing and making his way toward me. I backed up and put a hand in front of me.

"Not now," I stopped him. "Not here. Can we do this in the morning?"

Wayne cleared his throat and glanced behind him. "Yes, in the morning."

"Goodnight, Anderson," I breathed.

"Goodnight, Freeman."

I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but when I was leaving Simon's room, I thought I heard Wayne say my name. I didn't turn back, I guess I'll never know if he did.

I opened the fridge and collected my key. Dominique and Ruby were asleep together, all snuggled up on an armchair. Harley laid on the couch with Rogue. I still need to apologize to him. Tomorrow.

"Mind if we crash here?" Harley joked. Rogue grinned in his sleep beside her. I nodded and started to walk down the hallway. "Beth?"

I looked over my shoulder with sleepy eyes. "Huh?"

I could see Harley battling with herself. Her eyes bounced around the room. She looked like she really wanted to ask me something but just couldn't for some reason.

"Nevermind." She settled with. I gave her a soft smile and went to bed.

Please Vote!

I hope you are enjoying this story! Who is your favorite character?

Until next time

~B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 31.3K 36
Text copyright ยฉ Dezertflower โ„ข 2013, 2014 All rights reserved WARNING! ADULT CONTENT. ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 18. Laura Stevens...
1.4M 42.7K 46
โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductive like her mother. But merciless, wicked...
4.9K 150 14
โGet away from me Enzo .โž I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get myself away from him, but then suddenly he...
1.6M 37.8K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...