MAFIA'S WEAKNESS

By nani_hanan113

A cold mafia that scared to be inlove suddely fall for an ordinary sweet girl-Y/N..He tried to hide his ident... More

PART 1-OUR FIRST MET
PART 2-'MY BOYFRIEND'
PART 3-LOVE OR OBSESSION?
Part 4-ENEMY
Part 5-KIDNAPPED
Part 6-CHANGES
Part 8-THE PAST
Part 9-SECRET REVEALED(LAST PART)
*NEW PROJECT*

Part 7-ACCIDENT

2K 59 7
By nani_hanan113

-EUNWOO POV-

I sighed in disappointed and stare at her.. I thought she went to New Zealand to forget him but she still into him.. Ever since she met Jimin, she changed.. From a kind hearted girl to a selfish girl. She want him all by herself even when she know that he'll never be his.

JN: Tell me his address.

EUNWOO: You will meet him now?

JN: No..

EUNWOO: Then I won't give it to you until tomorrow.. For now, you have to rest.. You just came back after 5 years.. You think he will remember you?

She glared at me.

JN: Of course! He loves me after all..

EUNWOO:I don't think so..

JN: Ugh, shut up!

She walked away in anger. She is madly in love with someone who doesn't even love her.. How cruel the world is..

-5 DAYS LATER-

-JISOO POV-

Y/N started to change.. She less talk and smile.. She started to talk in cold tone.. Always keep her poker face. .I don't know why she change like this.. I know it's just been 5 days but I already miss her old self.. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door revealing a tall guy..

??:Is this Jimin's place?

JS: Yeah, who are you?

??:I am Eunwoo.. Listen, sooner or maybe even later, a girl named Jennie will come here to meet him.. Please don't let her.. She will just hurt herself..I don't know if I can make her stay there longer.

JS: But why she wants to meet him?

EUNWOO:I guess you have to find it yourself.. And please don't let Y/N know it..

JS:Y/N? How do you know her?

He didn't answer but just walk away. I closed the door and startled when I saw Taehyung.

JS: Gosh, you scared me..

TH: Sorry but who-

I cut him off..

JS: You know Eunwoo?

TH: Eunwoo? No..

If he know Jimin then why Taehyung doesn't know him? And how does he know Y/N?I run to Y/N's room leaving Taehyung who is looking at me weirdly.

TH: Weird..

-AT Y/N's room-

JS:Y/N..

Y/N: Hm?

JS: Do you know Eunwoo?

You look at her eyes half wide..

Y/N: No,why?

Jisoo was about to tell her but she remembered what Eunwoo said..'And  please don't let Y/N know it'..

JS:N-nothing.. Well, I'll go now..

After she left, you asked yourself..

Y/N: How did she know Eunwoo?

         -MEANWHILE-

JN: What do you mean he loves someone else?

??:Jimin doesn't love you anymore or maybe he doesn't even love you from the beginning..

JN:NO!HE LOVES ME!

??:But he already have a girlfriend now, Jen..

Jennie glared at the person.

JN: Who?

??:KIM Y/N..

JN: How can I find her?

??:She always go to ****coffee shop.. But you shouldn't take action now.. She is not fully recovered from bullets.. Maybe after a week?

JN: You want me to wait for a week?

??: Chill.. They are not in a good relationship now so you still have a chance..

JN:I have to get rid of that slut..

??:We will work together.. I hate her so much..

JN: Why?

??:She took everything from me..

JN: Okay..I will work with you and Kai, IRENE..

-They both smirk to each other..

-YOUR POV-

JS: Why you suddenly being cold to us,Y/N?

Y/N: I'm not..

JS:I know something bothering you.. 

Y/N: No, nothing..

JS: Kim Y/N..

She called her name seriously and Y/N know she have to tell him things that bother her..

Y/N:I LOVE JIMIN..

JS: Then tell him!

Y/N: What if he doesn't feel the same?

JS: Girl, he loves you a lot.. He decorate this room only for you.. He save you, he tried to explain why he being a mafia to you.. Maybe he doesn't show too much but what do you expect from cold mafia? Ever since he met you, Taehyung said he changed.. He is less cold than before. He have a dark past.. Maybe that past changed him.. You just have to hear his explanation.We all know how much he loves you but you are too blind to notice it.. Now go confess and ask him to be your boyfriend!

You smile and hug her.

Y/N: Thank you,eonnie..I don't know what to do without you and your advices..

You broke the hug.

JS: Anything for you.. I will leave you alone to think..

Y/N: How do you know something bothering me?

JS:I know everything about you..

She smiled and left..

Y/N: Not everything, eonnie..And loving Jimin is not bothering me..But you sure know something about me that I don't even know..

-1 WEEK LATER-

You didn't confessed to Jimin yet but you also being cold since it's make them sad..

Y/N: Jimin..

Jimin look at you surprised and feeling happy since you have never talked to him after the incident..

JM:Y-Yeah?

Y/N: Let's talk..

     -AT THE BACKYARD-

Y/N:I want to hear your explanations ..

JM: Really?

You nodded.. He sighed..

JM: Well.. I have never want to be a mafia.. My dad was a mafia king and he forced me to be the next mafia king. After he died, I became a mafia but in a good way.. I didn't kill innocent people.. Kai want to be the mafia king to become powerful.. Even I really want to let go of this, I can't give it to Kai because he will abuse the power.. Now that he know my weakness, I don't want to put all of us in danger..

You look at him confuse,

Y/N: What is your weakness?

JM: It's not what but who.. And it's you.. You are my weakness, Y/N.. You make me feel familiar with my first love.. After I lost her, I decided not to fall in love again until I met you.. You make me fall in love with you because of your innocent face, your personality. You make me feel addicted to you.. I really love you.. But I know you need-

You cut him off by hugging him..

Y/N: Don't worry.. I don't need time to think because I know that I love you too..

His smile appeared and hugged you tightly kissing your forehead.

JM: So, Kim Y/N.. Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Of course..

JM:I love you so much..

Y/N:I love you too..

            -THE NEXT DAY-

-OTP-

JM:Yah..Where are you?

Y/N:I am driving now..I just went to the coffee shop..I'm on my way home..

JM:Be careful,okay?

Y/N:Okay~

You hanged up and continue driving..

         -MEANWHILE-

MAN:Yes boss,Her car is coming..

??:Hit her..

The truck driver nodded and hit your car..Your car rolled on the road..People around gasp and some of them called the ambulance..

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

The doctor and nurses brought you to the emergency room because of your state.

   -JIMIN POV-

Where is she..She should arrive by now..Suddenly my phone ring..'Unknown Number'? I answered the call.

-OTP-

JM:Hello?

??:Is this Park Jimin?Miss Y/n's boyfriend?

JM:Yes..Why?

??:Miss Y/n had an accident and she is now in a critical state.Please come here..

JM:Y-Yes..

He hanged up the call feeling his world crash down.

JM:GUYS! LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

TH:Why?What-

He cut him off.

JM:Y/N had an accident..

Without wasting anytime Taehyung follow by others drove off to the hospital.

       -AT THE HOSPITAL-

Taehyung saw the doctor was about to enter the emergency room and take his hand and begged,,

TH:Please save her,doc..Please save MY SISTER..

The doctor nodded and enter the room.Taehyung tears fall down drastically..

-TAEHYUNG POV- 

Please be okay,Y/N..I know you are strong..Please..Stay strong for oppa..You are the only one I had..Please be fine..

SJ:Hey..Don't worry..Your sister is strong..She will be fine..

JM,JK:Sister?

TH:Yeah..She is my sister..I hide from everyone except Jisoo and Seokjin because I don't want to put her in danger..She didn't deserve all of this..She is innocent but why?..

Seokjin hugged me tight..

JM:I'm sorry..It's all my fault..

TH:No,hyung..Don't said that..You love her and I know that..It's not your fault..

                   -MEANWHILE-

Kai,Jennie and Irene laughed evilly after knowing their plan worked..

JN:I hope she died..It will be easier to make Jimin mine..Btw, you didn't show me her picture yet..

IR:Oh,right..

Irene show her your picture from her phone.Jennie's eye widen..

IR:You know her?

JN:N-No..Not at all..

-JENNIE POV-

'Y/N...What did I do?! I killed my own STEP SISTER...'

    -TO BE CONTINUED-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 593 14
COMPLETED! A famous boy band is in danger. a cold heartless mafia came to save their lives, actually got paid to save their lives. but what if this c...
194K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
4.5K 112 10
Dark romance Mafia king X cute but bold girl When a cute girl catches the attention of the dangerous mafia king, he decides to kidnap her. Read more...
13.4K 437 29
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....