Exposure / Jacob Barber

By Dr-Pepper-

You and Jacob have been best friends since you were little, youve always been so close you eventually develop... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Nineteen

880 20 1
By Dr-Pepper-

Y/N POV
They were arresting Jacob?! What?! We all went down to the police station. Apparently Hope hadnt returned home from the bonfire last night and was last seen with Jacob but of course we all know why they would accuse Jacob.

At the police station, we had to sit and wait for an interpreter because we didnt understand spanish. After the interpreter came down to the station to explain everything to us, they told us that they werent releasing Jacob until further notice so we all stayed around and waited with Jacob. We were going to let him sit alone now, not this time.

We stayed in the station all day, until it was told that Hope was found. She was taken by an older man who had drugged her drink and the mans roommate couldnt handle hiding her so he called the cops and told them where Hope was. We left the police station and went back to the hotel. Laurie was once again acting strange but not like usual, she was acting stranger. Andy decided we werent staying anymore and we packed and went back to the airport to go back home.

At the airport Jacob was bouncing his leg up and down, he was anxious. "Hey, are you okay?" I put my hand over his hand. "I- i guess. I dont know." "Look at me, its going to be okay." "Im sorry Y/N, but is it? I mean look at this! I was accused of kidnapping Hope and a few months ago i was accused of the murder of Ben Rifkin. Will anything ever be okay again?" I gave him a weak smile and grabbed his hand tighter. He went back into looking around the busy airport. I felt bad for Jacob. Hes been through so much. I couldnt wait to just get back home. Will anything go back to normal soon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 963 22
Mo is one of the biggest rebels there are but what happens when she meets the most dangerous band in the world and falls for a curly haired guitarist
98.5K 2K 42
Y/N Hynes is going to join her older brother on set for season four of A Series Of Unfortunate Events. A few days before they shot the first episode...
202K 9.9K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
15.9K 307 15
Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band to one of her games, she falls head over...