Arknights x Reader【One Shots】...

By J4SZX18

This book is all about the reader being in various relationships with the operators of Arknights. Either it b... More

*Welcome! [+Context]*
For the Bloodline (Operator x Pramanix)
One Crazy Lupo (Operator x Lappland)
True Genuine Feelings (Operator x Skadi)🍋
Winds and Time (Operator x Mostima)
Tough, yet Soft (Inspector | Operator x Ch'en)
Young Lord's Attraction (Ceylon's Twin | Combat Medic x Schwarz)
Fondness Through Their Struggle (Infected Knight x Blemishine)
Into Madness (Infected Liberi x Talulah)
Some Minor... Concerns... [Schedule Update and Hiatus Notice]
Change In The System! [Update]
I Hate You - (Folinic x Pythian Doctor)『1』
The Two's Odds and His Heart! - (Nian x Doctor x Dusk)『1』
〚Sequel Anthology - Blemishine and Ch'en〛
Approaches, Urges, and... Elder Sister? - (Doctor x Nian x Dusk x ...Ling?)『2/4』
Together, They Rule - (Lin x Foster Son of Wei Yenwu)
Winter's Warmth - (Frostnova x Reunion Leader)『1/2』
Winter's Spring - (Frostnova x Reunion Leader)『2/2』

She's...My Wife?! (Doctor x Kal'tsit)🍋

11.2K 143 227
By J4SZX18

"...so you don't remember... that's, for the better perhaps... There's no reason to remember such trivial things from the past. You may be my husband, but it doesn't matter if you can't remember the reason why you married me. Just focus on your work, that's all the worth you have... And to make things clear, I don't love you any more...... just... no... don't give me hope..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: With Kal'tsit confirmed and back to a playable operator again, and with the Walk In The Dust Event also focusing on her and whatnot, AND with her being a potential wife material, I decided to request myself to write this. And forgive me for the explicit content, I was [REDACTED] for Kal'tsit and [REDACTED] while writing this. So... yeah...

Word Count: 10,336

🍋🍋LEMON WARNING!!!🍋🍋

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

It's already been a few months since I woke up from the hellhole that is Chernobog. Due to circumstances, I barely remember anything about my past, and it's irritating that there are many things I still haven't figured out about myself. For one, how do I know so much about commanding people? It's like I was used to it, thinking it was all-natural. It's even somewhat frightening that the commands just flow easily out of my mouth.

Like I was some sort of manipulator, or in better words, a game master.

Aside from that, I still want to remember the other things about me in the past. Like what were my hobbies, my interests, my lifestyle, my favorite food, my secrets, my family if I ever had one, and my relationships. Speaking of relationships, there is one thing that continually bugs me even after resolving the Reunion mayhem.

And that is the ring on my left hand, ring finger.

Every day I observe the clear and shining platinum ring on my finger with some intricate design with a symbol I don't recognize, thinking about the hidden and murky story behind it. Was I engaged to someone? Did I have a wife? Is she dead? Or alive?

It constantly pokes my thoughts, even more, leading to more questions that need answers. Was I a good partner in the past? How was my love life? Then again, I'm not even sure if this was a wedding ring. It could be just a knack of a habit of me with rings. Still, I'm hoping for the day to arrive when my memories will come back. Maybe it will soon come back when I find something important to me that will help me regain it.

But until that day comes, I can only wonder about the mysteries surrounding me.

"Doctor, I brought the files for the recruits."

I look to the door and see the usual logistics operator handing out the files in my office.

"Thank you. Put it here on the table and I'll sort it out like usual." I waved as he enters the office.

As he plops down the mountain of files on my desk, my mind wanders onto the ring finger casually shimmering on my hand. And then the unwanted melancholy comes back to me, filling me with questions about the story of this ring. And my supposed significant other if I even had one.

"You seem to be spaced out today Doctor." He notices my antic.

"Oh don't mind me. I was just thinking about something." I replied.

"Thinking? Hmm, ah, you were looking at that ring on your hand am I right?" He points to it.

"Yeah."

"Ahh, really brings back some memories huh. Those many years ago when Dr. Kal'tsit would always be at odds with you. It still is a mystery why she seems to hate you."

"You tell me. She's annoying." I jokingly replied.

At this point, I already accepted the fact that Kal'tsit hates me to some extent over something that I had done in the past. If we were at odds with each other then, I doubt anything between us now will get better especially since I don't even remember whatever the hell I did.

"Yeah, that's the thing. It confuses me that you two don't really get along with each other even to this day. Even more so since the two of you are married." He casually speaks.

"Yeah I know............ wait... what..."

What?

"As your co-worker, I'm worried that the both of you will end up getting divorced. That would be a shame ain't it Doctor."

What... did...

"H-Hold on... what did you just say?" My complexion wasn't feeling well from what I heard, I was shaking.

"Huh, that you might end up getting divorced?"

"B-Before that..."

"Uhm, the fact that your relationship with Dr. Kal'tsit is on nails even though you two are married?"

M-M-Married....?

At that point, my soul left my body as I sink into my office chair. I had just learned something extremely shocking that I felt like I had just died and reincarnated into the same dreaded body at the same time.

What I had learned was just... too unbelievable.

"A-Are you alright Doctor?!" The operator got startled over my outcry.

"I-I-I'm married t-to..... K-Kal'tsit?!" I burst out, still in a state of extreme shock with some adrenaline pumping into my body.

"U-Uhm, wait, did you not know?" He looked at me with shock. "Everyone who was recruited a long time ago knew that you two are married. Heck, you two were infamous for being so hostile with each other despite being a husband and wife."

"W-What the hell..." I gripped my head in distraught.

"And the weirdest thing is, that you two didn't end your marriage despite it all. Even after you went asleep... Oh, wait, oh right! You had amnesia! I totally forgot!" He facepalmed.

"S-Still... Why did no one tell me about me being married to that witch?!"

"Well, for one, Reunion happened. And the other, we all thought Dr. Kal'tsit told you."

Huh.

"It seems like she didn't, judging from your reaction. That's odd."

T-This whole time, I was actually married to Kal'tsit. And no one, let alone her, told me?!

"...I can't accept this."

I was... angry...

"U-Uhm, Doctor?"

After all this time, for months, my own wife didn't tell me that I was her husband?! What the hell! And to think that she had the gall to act like a stuck-up witch as I suffer from everyday life without knowing anything from my past. And she just left me in the dark in spite of it?!

I can't accept this!

Feeling the inner burn, I quickly stood up from my chair and stomped my way out of the office in a quick rush, leaving the logistics operator behind.

"Doctor!"

Passing through the halls with heavy stomps with a hot-headed feel was just me expending out some anger. I couldn't believe it, Kal'tsit, that two-faced *profanity*. I was beyond angry, ask the operators that I passed through who were startled and terrified by the aura I had.

I turned left, walked straight, turned right, then another right, then at the end of the hall was my destination at last.

Kal-tsit's office.

Without even budging to knock at the heavy metal door, I slid in my ID card and it opened shortly afterward. As I stormed inside, I saw Amiya and Kal'tsit look at me weirdly as I barged in looking restless.

"Doktah?" Amiya said with an aghast tone. "Do you need Dr. Kal'tsit for something?"

"What is it? I'm working on something with Amiya right now. And why do you look so out of breath?" She nonchalantly replied while motioning her hand on the clipboard she was holding.

Who's fault do you think it is?

"Amiya, I need you to step out for a bit." I was direct with my words.

"B-But-"

"Now. I need to speak with Kal'tsit, alone."

Amiya looked at me and then to Kal'tsit before shortly exiting the office. At that time, I noticed that Kal'tsit was glaring at me. Presumably, from the interruption to the work they were doing courtesy of me. But now, it was just me and her, alone, with a heavy atmosphere to pair it off.

"Speak up. It's not every day that I see you this authoritative." She starts the conversation.

"...sorry about that, but no, I have the right to act like this right now," I responded immediately catching her off guard. "Care to explain why you haven't told me about this?!"

I showed off my left hand to Kal'tsit, then emphasized the ring on my ring finger, which didn't do much to make her react.

"About your ring? What of it?" She was unfazed.

"Are you that stupid? No, maybe you are. Stupid enough to keep your husband in the dark all this time?!" I gestured to my head with my fingers. "Think Kal'tsit! Think!"

That was when I saw a reaction from her. Although it was subtle, I swear that I saw her eyes open up more.

"You..."

"After all this time, you've been keeping this very crucial information about me away? I don't know what your reasons are, but that is just so arrogant of you!" I roared.

"...so you remembered?" This time, she glared at me even more, darker than ever.

But that enough won't make flinch.

"No. An operator told me." I explained.

Our staredown kept on going, not one of us was inclined to back down. I was trying my best to not lash out again at her because I wanted the woman to speak. I needed her to explain why she did that.

So I collected my thoughts and said the words I wanted to say the moment I arrived at her office.

"Kal'tsit. Are the two of us... married?" I calmed down, sort of, but I managed to control my words.

I anticipated her reply, I was at the edge of my toes the entire time. I should've asked that question from the start, but I was so angry that I let my emotions get the best of me. But... that doesn't matter anymore, I needed to make sure.

Finally, she responded.

"*sigh*, yes..." She sighed her answer as she crossed her arms.

So we are... this is... very much to take in. Not that I hate the fact that we really are married, but still. I, someone with amnesia who just learned something so crucial about his forgotten life was just too much to take in all at once.

"What else do you want to ask?"

"Don't act like that. I know that you know what my next question is."

"It seems so." She sighed again. "The answer's simple. There was no reason for me to tell you that we are married." She casually explained as if nothing was bothering her.

...what... are you joking with me right now?

"What the hell do you mean that you had no reason?!" I lashed out once more.

"Didn't I tell you before that I hate you?" She raises her tone a bit. "That I would never forgive you? Did you forget?"

I flinched at her response for it was unexpected. 

"W-What?"

"As of now, you still don't remember everything, so I understand that you are confused." She continued. "Be as it may, I will give you a clear notion to follow. We may be married, but that's it. No other meaning behind it."

She folds her hands as she continues to open up about her explanation about her marriage. But as she did, I managed to see her right hand. There was a ring, but it wasn't on her ring finger. Instead, she wore the ring on her index finger which was odd. But as I look closer, I noticed something very eye-opening.

The ring was the same platinum ring as mine. It had the same intricate designs as well as the same unrecognizable symbol, although it had some subtle differences to it.

"Did... our marriage even mean something?" I calmed down now, no, I felt anxious. 

Anxious to know what was really between us.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't get it because you can't remember. And because of that, I'll say what's between us right now." Looked at me straight in the eyes. "I have no special feelings towards you. I don't even see you as my husband despite our official status. Right now, we're nothing but co-workers with special circumstances and connected history. Nothing more, nothing less." She stated with a straight face, not feeling anything, as if she had already accepted what we are.

As I heard this, I was expecting myself to feel a bit down. But, as I feel my heart and mind, I felt...

Nothing...

"I-I see..." I look down, a bit embarrassed and overwhelmed.

"Don't make this encounter distract you from your duties Doctor. We still have our responsibilities. And even though we're married, don't let that get to you too much. I won't change the way I interact with you." She started going back to work, sitting down in her chair, reading and writing on her clipboard. "If you're satisfied with knowing about us, then I expect you to head back to your station."

She didn't even bat an eye at me. She simply continued working as if I'm worth less than the clipboard she was writing on. How did I feel about it?

Actually, I felt nothing, to be honest... I guess...

Well, I did feel awkward and a bit embarrassed over the entire confrontation, and with me learning that Kal'tsit is my wife. But other than that, I feel unnaturally okay. And I don't really know if that's a good thing.

But nonetheless, I acquired a major memory about my life. And that is that I have a wife. And that wife of mine was unfortunately Kal'tsit.

"Well, I guess I'll head back." I said as I tightened my hood.

She didn't reply to me as she simply continued working.

I had nothing left to do but to continue my work in the office so I turned back and head to the door to leave. And as I was a foot away from reaching the handle, I then realized something.

Something odd.

"Actually, I have one more question." I turned back to Kal'tsit.

"What is it?" She said without even looking at me.

"Well, now that I know that we are actually husband and wife and that we basically hate each other," I said the last part sarcastically. "There's something that I don't really quite get."

"And what would that be?"

"Why haven't you filed for a divorce?"

That was when it happened, Kal'tsit stopped writing for a moment and paused. I noticed that she squinted her brows for a split second which was odd. But other than that, I found the entire instance weird.

"Surely you're not dumb Doctor. How else can I file a divorce when you were asleep for the past three years." She closed her eyes and responded calmly.

"Yeah but, you could've just told me earlier in time that we were married and had the divorce papers at the ready for me to sign it. But you didn't." 

I saw her flinch... she flinched.... why did she flinch?

"Well, there was Reunion."

"And that was months ago already." I rebutted.

"I'm a busy woman Doctor. I have other more important things to do than to file a divorce."

"C'mon, you could've hired a messenger from Siracusa to do that for you."

"You take filing for a divorce as if it's something you can just let others handle it without thinking too much of it." Kal'tsit was getting annoyed now, I can tell from the tick mark on her forehead.

"Yeah, you're right about that. But what I really want to know is, are you willing to divorce me?"

She winced once more.

"I can take some time off to file for a divorce if you're busy. All I need is your signature anyway."

At this point, I couldn't see her reaction. Her hair was covering her face and I can't make out what she was thinking.

"Actually, I have the day off tomorrow. I guess I'll personally go and file-"

"No." Kal'tsit cuts me off.

...what... did she just say...

"No...?" I look at her, and she looks at me back.

"I wouldn't... *sigh*, I would never file for a divorce." She sternly replied.

....w-what?!

"T-Then... but... I thought you..."

"Get back to work Doctor." She continued working as if nothing happened.

I was now even more confused. As I left her office shortly afterward, her words got me thinking too hard. I know that she hates me like I'm the source of her misfortunes, but she doesn't want a divorce?

"What are you thinking, Kal..." I mutter as I walk back to my office.

Surely she must have her reasons. But like she said, I can't think too much of it. I still have other and more important things to do. I can't get distracted. Still...

Why did she say no?

.

.

In her office, the lone Lynx continues working on the preparation contract for the construction of the new medbay in the landship. Finally signing the last of the papers, she falls back to her chair and stretches her arms. 

Putting her arms on her desk, she notices the ring on her right index.

"..."

Thinking for a moment, she decides to do something she had never done in a long time. She took off the ring and relocates it to her ring finger. 

She huffs for a moment before raising her hand to look clearly at the ring, observing just how neatly made and carved the ring was. But that proved to be a mistake as she remembers the past.

The past with her and the Doctor.

Her expression quickly turns sour and... sad? She later drops down her arms and puts the ring back on her index.

"...never again."

She shakes her head for a bit and continues working on the other contracts. But the memories still linger on her mind. Her memories about the past with him, their life before, their conflicts with each other. She even thought about the day she came to loathe him, the day she knew his true intentions...

The day she exchanged vows with him...

"Stop... those days can never come back." The irritation creeps into her mind. "...he forgot it all... there's no point in relishing those moments."

But deep in her mind, something was lit. A fire that she put out years ago, was sparking with new embers from a new source.

"...I can't hope... not again..." She thought as the day ends.

...

..

.

"Ugh. I'm way too distracted." 

I was in my office working just like always. But there's just this one thing that's been bugging me. No cross that out, a huge thing. And it was about my encounter with Kal'tsit yesterday. 

I can't just pretend like everything's normal after what I had learned. How am I supposed to act the way I am to my... wife? Act like we're strangers? How can she carelessly take our relationship like that?

"...thinking about my marriage with her is unfathomable..."

Just take into account who my wife is. You'd know how I feel.

"You seem more tired than normal Doctor."

I got up from resting on my desk and look to my side to see my assistant.

"Blue Poison..." I quickly fix myself. "Maybe I am."

"If that's the case, I can go bring a small snack and refreshments. It is noon after all."

"Don't bother. I can't let you go out of your way because of my crisis." I joked.

"No, it's fine really. Aside from partaking something. Maybe you should talk to someone to ease your mind." She calmly posed.

I will never know why Blue Poison always knows what I need. Ranging from my working needs to personal ones, she's always there to give a solution to my own problems. I guess that's why she's my assistant.

Maybe she can lend an ear.

"Actually you're right. I do need to talk to someone." I wave her to come to me. "I'm going to use you for a bit for my pent-up stress, Blue Poison. If you don't mind."

Her face cracked stiff.

"W-What?!"

.

On the other hand.

"So he finally knows that the two of you are married. Well, that's interesting, to say the least."

"...and why are you here in my office again?"

In Kal'tsit's office, she and Warfarin were having a small discussion over the recent fiasco. Well, what lead up to that moment was Warfarin delivering the medical results from the patients to her figuring out that Kal'tsit was acting a bit odd.

"Why am I even having this discussion with you?" Kal'tsit ticked.

"Don't just change the subject Kal. What are your thoughts about him right now?"

Kal'tsit knew that Warfarin was not going to go away for a long time. She wasn't even budging from her spot in front of her. So in the end, Kal'tsit gave up.

"My thoughts remain the same. We are mere co-workers with a history. That is all."

"Really? You wouldn't have said that if you were you three years ago."

"Times have changed. And him not remembering is all his fault alone." Kal'tsit poked.

"Your husband has amnesia for god's sake Kal. Why not tell him everything?"

"Never. That's not an option." She sternly replied. "...doing that would only make him arouse pity. Spurring fake feelings that will influence him greatly. No one would want the Doctor to act like a totally different person. He's a blank slate who's lost his colors. It's better to just wait and let him find his tone."

"Is that really it Kal?" Warfarin eyed her.

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon, it's obvious that you won't tell him everything because you're upset."

"*sigh*, you're just stating the obvious Warfarin. I am upset with him. He's manipulative and-"

"That's not really it. You're upset with him because he forgot about you being his wife." Kal'tsit looked at her unbelievingly. "You're upset because the man you came to love, adore, and respect is replaced by a husk with his appearance without any recollections about who he was. You're upset because you lost the man who chose you over Theresa."

Kal'tsit was irritated at her statement. Not because she was rebutting her, but because it was true.

"And I can tell that you're hoping for him to remember everything about you two. You want it all to come back."

"Stop speaking as if you know what's in my head." Kal'tsit slammed her hand on the desk. 

"Well, looky here. The composed Kal'tsit has finally lost her cool. What a surprising turn of events." The vampire sarkaz smirked.

"...get out. You know you're needed in the medbay." Kal'tsit turned her back on the pale doctor.

"Right right." Warfarin got up from the couch she was sitting on before going to the door. "One more thing. For the past few months, the two of you bickering at times really brings back the old days huh."

"...so?"

"It's just ironic. At work, you guys are at odds all the time, a vicious couple. But in private time, the both of you are just like any ordinary husband and wife. Always there for each other." She smirked once more. "It's still a wonder that you two haven't had-"

"You want to die?"

.

.

"I-I see..." Blue Poison flickered her eyes. "T-That's, really surprising. You and Dr. Kal'tsit huh."

"It's bad I know." I huffed.

"C-C'mon, it can't be that bad!" She patted my back. "You two look good together I would say."

"Please don't say that..." I begged her. "Other than that. What am I supposed to do? Should I just act like I knew nothing?"

"Well, first of all, what do you want to do?" I look at her. "Deep inside, what is it that you want to do, Doctor, now that you know that Dr. Kal'tsit is indeed your wife?"

...

I think about it for a moment. What Blue Poison said actually had a point to it. I've been focusing so hard on Kal'tsit's proposed way instead of taking into account what I felt, what I want to do.

"Huh, now that you say it..."

First things first, Kal'tsit is my wife, and she's someone I really don't like. She treats me harshly, keeps things from me which are important to me, forces me to work like there's no tomorrow, and she sees me as someone she really loathes. Yeah, I really don't like her, which is unfortunate because she's my other half.

And even though there are multitudes of things that I can say about her, she... is my wife. And... why did I marry her?

Was something about her from the past that caused me to marry her? Was it even consensual? Or maybe we were forced to get married to each other? Marriage for some benefits perhaps? Then again, I really can't remember why I married her in the first place or if I did love her.

Love her...

What did I think of Kal'tsit?

...

...I want to know...

"I think I have an answer to that question Blue Poison." She scooches her ear closer so she can hear me better. "I... this comes as a surprise to me as well... but, I do want to know more about me and her. I want to know why I married her... and I want to remember everything, I'll do anything to remember what was between us." 

As she heard my answer, Blue Poison smiled warmly.

"See? Now that wasn't hard was it." She pats me again. "Looks like you know what to do, Doctor. And by all means, I will support you as much as I can as your assistant."

Hearing her say that really takes a lot of a load off my chest. Blue Poison really is a great assistant to have, I'm quite a lucky doctor huh.

"Thank you... I mean it." 

"Anytime, Doctor!" She smiles back at me.

...

..

.

Saturday evening, one of Rhodes Island's times of the week where the operators are on break and aren't on duty. And it doesn't just limit to the operators. This is my only chance to set things straight with Kal'tsit, to rid myself of being so distracted.

So there I was, in front of her office, standing like a tense idiot for the past ten minutes.

"Urgh, why is this so hard."

I was really hesitant about whether I should enter her office or just pick a better time to confront her. For one, I could only think of what would happen if I enter. Either she's busy and would just brush me off, maybe slander me like the time I made a mess of the PRTS system, or maybe even do something worse that would just end up making me hate her even more.

But nonetheless, she's my wife. And I want to know more about the mystery of our marriage. And if I'm lucky, find a chance to peek inside her head and find out what we were before I had amnesia.

So I have to steel up. 

I slid my ID, gave a knock, and the door opened. As I enter her dimly lit office with the moonlight illuminating the entire place, I can already feel the eerie atmosphere within. But as I peer and traverse across the platonic landscape, there I saw her on her desk, locking eyes with mine with hers showing signs of surprise and confusion.

"Doctor?" She says my title with puzzlement. "What are you doing here at this time?"

"Well about that." I make my way to the chair adjacent to her desk. "I came here to talk."

"What's there to talk about?" She puts down the pen she was holding. "Is there a problem with the interface again?"

"No. It's something else..." I was about to continue my words, but suddenly I find myself unable to continue speaking. 'C'mon! Say it dammit!'

I guess I was a bit scared. I was fidgeting a little that a sweat bead streams down the side of my face. I'm not joking if I say that I felt like I was being choked. But I swear, it's so hard to get the words out.

"W-Well, you see. I came here... to talk about us." I finally let the words out.

But Kal'tsit on the other hand.

"...you don't mean to tell me..."

.

"...you don't mean to tell me..."

I can already tell what he was going to talk about. The perplexion presently clear on his face, the fidgeting that I noticed, and the weird topic he initiated. It was all too clear.

He's inclining to talk about our marriage.

"*sigh*, I thought that I made it clear already that what's between us has already been specified." I gave him an eye of dissatisfaction. 

"I know. But... I'm not really satisfied with the whole pretend that we're strangers." He... rubbed that back of his head.

Is he joking with me right now? 

"What's with that nonsense." I can feel the annoyance build up. "It's not about whether you're satisfied with it or not. As I said, our marriage practically meant nothing. I don't feel any sort of attraction towards you no matter how much you want to believe. I hate you with every ounce of my being. And there's nothing that can change that-"

"Then why not file for a divorce already?"

"...what."

"It just doesn't make any sense to me. You keep saying that you abhor my existence yet you refuse to file a divorce. What's up with that?" I see his face looking annoyed.

I only kept quiet.

"I don't get you Kal. If you say that my side of the picture is not needed, then why is your side so complicated and convoluted?"

At this point, I even refused to say anything to him.

"Give me an answer Kal. Nothing's ever gonna be concrete if you're not willing to tell me the reason why."

...

"No." That was I replied. "I won't... and I don't... want to end our marriage."

"That's it?" He looked even more confused. "What the hell Kal?! Just tell me the reason!"

I can't tell him. There was no way that I'm going to tell him the real reason. 

Even the reason itself was one I was really wanting to unbelieve. No matter how much I think about it, there was no escaping the real reason why I don't want to tend our marriage. It's such a silly and uncharacteristic thing that even someone like me has that kind of reason. Warfarin was right.

Maybe I was hoping, hoping that he'll... well... you get what I mean...

.

This woman is driving me nuts! What the hell am I supposed to do now? She hates me, yet she doesn't want to end our marriage?! This is *profanity*!

"Dammit Kal! Why won't you just... huh?"

I stopped my words, halted my mouth, as I saw her expression. 

'That face...'

Kal'tsit... was mildly pouting... with a blush?!

What the hell?! I've never seen her make that face before! Is what I'm seeing real? This is so bizarre! To think that there would be a moment where Kal'tsit would make that face in front of me, it's kind of amusing........ and somewhat nostalgic...

'Huh? What did I just think off...'

As my gaze sets upon her face once again, her weird expression was still there. That expression of hers sparked something inside my mind, and it gave me a weird tingly feeling. And that's not all, my head actually hurt a little when I saw her make that face. 

I didn't know why, but I suddenly find myself starting to speak again.

"Listen, Kal'tsit." I catch her attention. "Look, I may not remember what happened between the two of us. And as much as it pains me to say this, but I think I'll never be able to remember, no matter how much I try to remember."

It's true. With how things are, there was no way for me to remember.

"...that's already obvious." She looked displeased.

"But that doesn't mean that I want to stick to the past and dwell on forgotten memories." I livid her, which caught her off guard. "Right now, I want to better myself. Maybe change the way you see me."

I go closer to her.

"I don't remember what I did to make you hate me, why I got married to you, or whatever atrocity I made. I want to make things right with you Kal. I know that this sounds cheesy or childish. But, I am your husband. And despite me forgetting everything, I want to re-learn everything about you, my very own wife whom I begrudgingly forgot because of circumstances. I want to become a better man for you, Kal. If it's alright, I want you to give me a chance."

To be completely honest, I didn't know why I said those things. It was completely overwhelming to me that I was able to procure such a bold statement. But whatever I said, it seemed to have made an impact on Kal'tsit.

She opened her eyes as wide as they can as if completely taken aback by my words. I noticed her make some small movements and jitters here and there, but what happened next was all I was in for.

"Y-You a**hole." She looked away from me. "You come into my office late at night, saying nonsense in a very deviant manner, and then you say such a nonsensical yet plan idiotic statement to me? I can't believe you..." She sighed later.

I felt down after that. But...

"But... you do have a point..." 

"Huh?"

"Maybe I was taking things in the wrong way." She sighed, refusing to look at me, but I swear I heard her soften up. "Be as it may, things will be difficult for me to ease my way into your resolution. But..." She then looked at me as I saw a soft expression on her face. "I'll be willing to see what you will become as my husband."

She picked up some files on her desk before standing up.

"I'll be in it for your attempts to make amends with what you lost. I'm not a woman who will easily let you off the hook or give you chances that easily. So you better make things right." She proceeded to walk towards the exit of her office.

And as she was about to leave.

"...I'll be expecting much from you... Y/N..."

And then the door closed as she was gone from my vision.

"...did she..."

Yes, she did. She was actually willing to give me a chance at redeeming! You could not believe how much my heart was beating right now. I managed to persuade Kal'tsit for once. And possibly opened up a path to fix my marriage... if that's the case.

"*sigh*, this is too bad for my heart..."

Nevertheless, I did it. I've now started my path to conquering my wife!..... wait, that sounds wrong...

.

.

"...maybe I won't be regretting holding on to that small string of hope..."

...

..

.

.

My attempts at mending and progression things with Kal'tsit were... how would you call it... not that good.

I wanted to have some occasions where I would take her out for some dinner and talk. But that proved to be impeccably difficult since our schedules wouldn't match at all. There were some attempts where I did take her out for dinner successfully, which were about a measly less than thirty percent of the total. But, the entire night was just plain awkward for me.

Kal'tsit was completely unwilling to talk. She would stay silent the entire time, listening to everything I would say. And even her expressions were limited which made me very uncomfortable. The tries when I ask about my past with her were... not good. She wouldn't spill. Which is pretty frustrating of her yet it was to be expected I guess. I even snapped one time, and that surprised her to some... weird extent.

So the dinners were not that great. But I did gain some experience on how to handle her when we went out to eat.

The next types of attempt were excursions. I thought about taking her to some cities for one-day vacations. And what did she say?

"You plan to drag us out of work for some unconventional, unnecessary, and not deserved vacations?"

Welp, instantly shot down.

But I did find out the best way to take her out and progress our marriage. And finding that out was completely surprising. But nevertheless, it was the best approach and is completely better than awkward dinners. That's right.

It was through drinking alone together.

...

..

.

"Hey, haven't you noticed that the Doctor and Dr. Kal'tsit have been together more often?" Blaze spoke to some other operators.

"Yeah yeah! Isn't it weird? The two were basically at each other's throats before. But now? It's like they're more than what they seem." Elysium added.

"Are they... d-dating?!" Blemishine theorized.

"Have you not heard little miss? The two of them are actually married. It's not weird for a husband and wife to ease up on each other." Silverash spoke.

"Oh yeah! There's that!" Croissant chipped.

"...hey, do you think that they... y'know... did it together?" Provence fiddled, making the other operators flush red.

"Well, maybe. They could have done it countless times already." Platinum suggested, further embarrassing them more.

"What are you guys whispering about in the middle of the lounge?"

The operators stiffly look behind them and much to their dismay, it was none other than hell herself. Kal'tsit.

"D-Doc! S-Sorry bout that!" Beehunter shook.

Kal'tsit looked at all of them who were fidgeting. Although she didn't pay any mind to them since it was a waste of time. So she just walked along, heading to her next appointment.

"D-Damn that was close. We could've gotten our tongues cut out if we weren't careful."

"Where do you think she's going at this time? It's basically evening."

"Where else?" Hellagur spoke. "Well, she's off to see her beloved of course."

.

.

Here I am now, waiting for her. In the only bar in the landship. Now you may be asking, why is there a bar in a pharmaceutical company's landship? Well, to answer that, it was all because of this person.

"How's the whiskey Doc?"

"Good as always. Emperor." I replied.

Yep, it was all due to Penguin Logistics' Emperor. It was through his persuasions that the higher-ups permitted him to establish a bar to keep Rhodes Island on good terms with the logistics company. I don't know how he did it, but this bar has been awfully good for passing time and for keeping my sanity in check. The tunes are nice, the decor is lovely, and the drinks are superb. What can I say, Emperor did a pretty good job at making a place for tired operators to relax.

"She comin' again Doc?" He asked with posh.

"Yes." I eagerly reply.

"And you planning on banging her tonight as well?"

"Of course... OF COURSE NOT!" I roared embarrassed.

"Jeez, Doc pipe down will ya. You ain't got a great tune y'know." He waved at me. "The Lynx has them ASSets, so I thought you're doing all the drinking sessions to get down and dirty with her one day. And she's your wife to boot. It makes sense to me."

"What are you talking about!" I was flustered. "I-I'm not that... interested in those things." I would soon think about those words and find them ironic in the future. "Besides, this is all to fix my marriage. So I can't be risky."

"Whatever you say Doc. But, pro-tip, if you ever do think about doing it with her. Ram her hard, make her feel like she can't walk no more, break her spine in bed, give her an extremely good time. She's a tough nut to bust in I know, but she'll be your dog once you show her who's in charge in the bed! Trust me Doc! You'll be having her as your bottom *profanity* real soon-"

"JUST GO GET THE DRINKS ALREADY!"

"Aight, but mark my words and take them into account. I know you have it in ya Doc!" He then goes off and prepares the rest of the drinks.

"Christ, I'll never do that sort of thing to Kal'tsit. Never in a million years." I'll also soon find that sentence ironic.

*open*

Then, the doors to the bar opened as it catches my attention completely. I look in that direction and see none other than the woman I was waiting for the entire night.

It was none other than my wife, Kal'tsit.

I saw her look at me with her unchanging expression as she walks towards the counter where I'm at. And in every second, I see her features. It's been three months since I've known her as my wife and three months since I've started changing for the better. And in that time period, I've come to... appreciate her.

When you look at her closely, Kal'tsit is actually quite beautiful for her age... don't tell her that though. It occurred to me that I started noticing her in a different way than I usually do. And I'm not really sure if that's a good thing for my mental health. She is Kal'tsit after all.

"I see that you came," I commented as she sat beside me.

"I saw the letter you left. I had nothing else to do for the rest of the day so consider yourself lucky." She brushed me off.

"Again with that tone of yours. Be considerate will you?"

She gave me the eye.

"Actually never mind what I said." I obediently took the sign as I see Emperor coming at us with the alcohol I requested.

"Serves up." He laid down two glasses of wine in front of us as we casually pick them up. "Alright, gotta bounce. I got a concert in Siesta the next morning. I'll be seeing you two when I see you. Adios."

He got off his escalated counter and proceeded to leave. But just as he was about to exit through the doors, he looked back at me, winked, and gave me a thumbs-up before leaving.

'...that can't be a good thing.'

I just shook my head and proceeded to partake the red wine glass in my hand. Taking a sip, I can already feel the flavors from the fermented grapes spiking my tongue. Then.

"Hmm, this wine tastes a bit funky." I shake the glass. "How's yours Kal?"

I look to my left and see her, staring into the glass as if she was experimenting on it.

"Kal?"

She got out of her trance after.

"Nothing." She said as she drank the wine. "So, care to tell me what you have in mind for tonight?"

"Oh yeah. Just talking about our day." I casually reply.

"Just... talking...?"

"Yeah. You don't have the gall in you to talk about anything else aside from your work. So I figured that to prevent me from annoying you too much. I thought, why not ask about what happened in your day." I honestly replied.

"...fair point." She said as she continued to partake the drink in her hand.

As the night goes on, we exchanged some words about what occurred in the past couple of hours. From my work with seeing the new operators to her small excursion at Ursus, we didn't talk about anything else. But surprisingly, for us, talking to each other was all we needed.

There were some other topics here and there about what it was like to change and adapt to my new life. And as I spoke, she intently listened to me as if she wanted to hear what I had in my mind. As I mentioned that I want to do my best to make sure that every operator gets the best in their lives... she smiled. And that for me was a great achievement.

Although, there is one little problem that I noticed.

'...my head feels a bit woozy.' I thought as I feel a bit light-headed. 'Strange, this is still my third shot and I feel so finicky...'

And then another problem came up. But this time, it was a huge one...

'Also... why is my thing erect?' I breathed in and out from the revelation. 'It's been erect for the past ten minutes now... Why is it still standing proud and loud?!'

And that was when I remember the short exchange I had with Emperor before he left.

'Wait... did he just spike my drink?!' I cursed at him. 'Damn you, Emperor!'

No wonder the wine tasted funky. From my knowledge, the alcohol was quite strong and had a lime sharp to it. Which was why I feel light-headed, making me gradually drunk. And with my long John standing tall as evidence, I surmise that he put some sort of stimulant in my drink.

This is not good, I can already feel my head swirling more and more. Causing me to not think straight. Any more of this and I might make a mistake.

I had made a blunder. I can't let the night continue like this! I already made progress with Kal'tsit and I can't lose it all from one hard problem. I need to end this drinking night now!

"H-Hey, I think we should end things here. Don't you agree.... Kal?"

As I look towards her, my stomach dropped. What I saw was even more concerning than my Excalibur. Kal'tsit was... clutching her head while panting heavily. She had her elbows on the counter with her head rested on her hands. 

'...no... did Emperor spike her drink as well?!' 

I tap Kal'tsit groggily as she looks at me soon after. Her face was flushing a deep red and her eyes were half-open.

"Y-Yeah... I should head... back..." Kal'tsit's head was rocking sideways, which was a very bad sign. "...I-I'm sorry, Doctor, but, I can't really go to my dorms feeling like this... the wind must've messed up my senses..."

Oh crap, this was really bad. I was dead drunk and excited and she was the same.

"I'm sorry but... can you escort me to my dorms...?"

...oh no, this can't be good...

...

..

.

*plop*

"T-There..."

I plopped Kal'tsit on her bed without any more strength as I really wanted to head back to my dorms as well. My head was outright clobbering my senses and I can't think straight. Kal'tsit was knocked out, and I didn't really care anymore. I just wanted to leave to prevent me from doing anything funny.

"...I-I should... go."

Before I even made any attempt to go. I took one more glance at Kal'tsit. She was just there on the bed, defenseless, her clothes a little bit loose. And I was right there, semi-conscious, able to do anything to her.

She's right in front of me, and she can't do anything even if I did something to her. She was... tempting me...

Her outfit was barely even covering her private areas. I can legit see her underwear from where I'm at. The sounds of her panting heavily were giving me some strange urges. 

That night, I knew that I couldn't really hold myself back. The stimulants in my system were ravaging me, and I can't control them.

Lust is filling me up, and I couldn't stand it.

I was angry, as well as horny.

"...what's wrong with you..."

I creep up to her bed and position myself right beside her weak figure. When I did that, I saw her slowly open her eyes... 

"D-Doctor?" She weakly said. "W-What are you doing..."

"I-I'm sorry Kal... you're just too... alluring." I cup her cheeks and slowly move my head towards hers.

I expected to be whacked in the head, but I wasn't. Instead, our lips met. And it was totally out of our control. We continued the heated kiss, our tongues thrashing against each other. I could feel my nether regions throbbing, but I still had some bit of morals left within me. So I broke the kiss and pulled back.

"I-I'm sorry!" I was about to dash out and run, but then...

*tug*

I was surprised at the tugging sensation of my sleeve. I look back and saw Kal'tsit's reddish face.

"D-Don't... go..." I heard her.

Those words, her expression, her loose-bare figure, her tone. I knew that I couldn't hold back anymore. I knew why she stopped me, and I knew that I actually didn't want to leave.

It was carnal desire. We wanted it. We want each other. We yearned for pleasure and satisfaction. And we were gonna give it to each other.

I gave in to my lust. She was just too damn hot while drunk. So I let loose. I didn't care what was going to happen between us. 

But I want her, more than anyone else in the world right now.

....

...

..

.

We continued our heated kiss, both of us in sitting positions, kissing madly as we slowly strip off each other's clothes. I remove her outfit until there was nothing left. She did the same as my ash grey hair came out to the world. Our bare skin was in contact with each other as we grip each other's bodies, refusing to let go. 

I can feel her soft mounds pressing against my chest. And I can feel her stomach rubbing itself on the full front of my tip. It was throbbing, wanting, and hard. 

We break the intense kiss as a bridge of saliva connects each of our mouths. I see her longing eyes staring into mine, and I just couldn't help but say...

"Damnit Kal... you're too hot..." I bated.

"...I... wanted this..." She breathed out. "I... can't hold it... anymore... Doctor... do what you please... to my body..."

With pleasure.

I push her down to the bet as I was presented with her dripping opening. The sight was unimaginable. She was covering half of her face with her arms, embarrassed as she presented herself right in front of me with her bar and nakedness.

It looked alluring, so I closed in and made quick work of it with my mouth.

"Mnhh..." I hear her moan.

I made use of my tongue and explored what was within her moist caves. Licking every crease of her folds, playing with her sensitive spot with my fingers. With every movement of my swirling technique, she trembles like a maiden. She shakes from the pleasure, and I was pleased with myself that I was able to tear down the tough exterior of such a stuck-up woman who was my own wife.

I let go and move my body as I lick her stomach all the way up to her breasts.

"Uhnn..."

I also reached my fingers into her entrance and pulled them back and forth as I use my middle and ring finger to exert pleasure.

"Ahnn..."

In tandem, I lick and suck each of her perfectly shaped breasts and erect nipples as I rigorously finger her tight entrance like there's no tomorrow. She twitches as I intensify the pleasure from within her, making her lose her mind as I do so rock her senselessly. My mind wanted nothing more but to partake in the heavenly features I was in contact with. They were there to be ravaged, and they were mine for the keeping. I kept doing that until she came with a gushing flow from under.

"Aahnnn..."

I pull back my hand and mouth as I look to find her love juices smeared all over my hand. I look back at Kal'tsit's pleasured face and I thought of a devilish thing to get back at her.

I hoisted her up and grabbed her head as I slammed my member into her mouth in one hard and swift motion.

"Mmmphh!"

I can feel her gag from my size but I didn't care. I felt extremely good and I wanted more. So I mover her head up and down, shoving it deeper into her throat as she gags and endures the discomfort.

"Take it all! I've endured your *profanity* for a long time now! So take it all in and make me feel good!"

In response... she used her tongue. From my comment, she actually made me feel even better. I had a thought on why it was like that but I can't think too much of it. All I care about is that her mouth itself is so good to ravage. 

And not long after, I came inside her mouth, without warning.

"Mmmmhgghh!"

I blow my load deep into her throat as I can feel her mouth gag up even more. I felt extreme pleasure from the act as I force her to drink it all down. She complies with it surprisingly, not wasting a single drop of my life milk.

I pull her head back and she lies back down on the bed, panting and twitching.

My lower felt good already, but I wanted more.

"I guess it's time for the main course..." I utter as she looks at me.

"...do it... ahh... put it in... uhn..."

So in a missionary position, I sit and line my member directly look at her one more time.

"...I don't have rubber you know..."

"...it's fine..." 

"...I'll just pull out once I reach climax..."

"No... do it inside..."

"W-What?.... it's your safe day... right?"

"...who knows..."

"...just know that if you get conceived, it's your fault..."

"Our fault..."

"Y-You..."

Without any more care in the world, I slam my rod deep into her as she winces from the stinging pain.

"Nnnnhh!"

'Oh god, she's so tight...'

Her insides felt amazingly good. It was a tight fit, but nonetheless pleasurable. She moaned with her teeth grit and I merely pant from the euphoria. The tightness does concern me so I pull back and see what was the case.

"...you're a virgin?" I said surprised. 

"...hah... this is my first time having sex... with you... and only you..." She said.

'So she... damn... it gets me even more turned on!'

I couldn't handle it anymore, I pull and push my member inside her every second as we continue drowning ourselves in the pleasure of sex. I was gripping her hips, and she was gripping the sheets with her teeth gritting sharply. 

Every time our hips collide, we lose our minds from the amount of satisfaction we received. It was so addicting and amazing. As I pull and push, I feel her moist walls tighten around my rod, refusing to let go. Sometimes I feel my tip hit the rim of her cervix, and she would let out a muffled scream. She did have her mouth covered with her hands the entire time. It's like she was embarrassed at letting me hear her moans.

As much as I wanted it to continue out motion for hours, and while we were having sex for at least thirty minutes now in the same position, I was reaching my limits.

"K-Kal... I-I'm..."

"Ahh... do it... wherever you like..."

I couldn't hold it back anymore. And with Kal'tsit's confirmation, I came inside her.

"Ahhhh!"

I feel the rush flow out of me, desperately gushing inside of her walls as I fill it up. My member throbs more and more as it finally got emptied. I take in the sensations of her walls one last time as I pull out. And I see my juices flow out of her like a can.

I felt exhausted since we were ravishing each other for more than an hour now so I drop dead next to her. It wasn't bad for our first time, but it was enjoyable and amazing which was everything to me.

I can hear Kal'tsit's pants and breaths beside my ear and I can even feel her body rustling towards my body as she hugs it. Moments before I fell asleep, I could swear that I heard her say a few words.

But I couldn't make it out as I passed out.

.....

....

...

..

.

.

"Oh *profanity**profanity* *profanity* *profanity* ah *profanity**profanity*. What have I *profanity* done!"

I was in my office pacing back and forth reflecting on what I had done last night. 

When I woke up this morning, I was confused why I woke up in someone else's dorms naked. That was when I remembered last night. My heart stopped beating for a few seconds once I realized what I did. Kal'tsit was nowhere in the room so I assumed that she already headed out for work, which only makes me feel more anxious since I can already tell that she knew what the both of us did.

And you know what was really surreal? Was that her Mon3ter was there beside me when I woke up, and it even had my clothes beside it.  I swear, I *profanity* swear that that beast was smirking at me. Like he was proud of me or something.

It doesn't matter anymore. I know that the next time Kal'tsit sees me, I'm so dead.

*knock*

"Come in."

The door to my office opened as I waited for the operator that would bring the files I needed for the operation next week. I was expecting Angelina to come, but the one who came... was not whom I expected.

I was extremely dead... it was Kal'tsit who brought the files.

"K-K-Kal-t-t'sit?!" My words were choppy, I was in a panic.

She on the other hand looked at me displeased, as I expected, but.

"What's got you so tense early in the morning?" She bated as she comes up to me. "Here are the files from Dobermann for the operation. I'll be checking the medical records of the chosen operators in the meantime so you better hand me those files with your signature before noon ends." Kal'tsit hands me the papers as I received them with shock and mild confusion.

She was about to walk away but then I just had to sate my confusion.

"W-Wait!" I told her to stop, which she did. "Are you not gonna comment about last night?! Aren't you going to hang me or something?"

She just looked confused.

"You want me to hang you?"

"U-Uh." I didn't know what to say 

But she, on the other hand, sighed and... smiled.

"Don't think too much about it. I hold no grudge for you over it." She replied

"...w-wait... huh.... r-really?!" I was shocked.

"You enjoyed, right?"

"W-What? U-Uhm.... yes.... yes, I did."

"Then so did I." She shocked me even more.

I was in a stupor. I was expecting that I would at least be receiving a strangle. But instead, I received sweet nothings? It just doesn't add up.

"But, we were drunk." I reasoned as I was in a state of confusion due to Kal'tsit's change of character.

"I know. I'm strangling Emperor the next time I see him." She displayed a strained expression.

"W-We had sex! And it was way out of our hands!"

"It all turned out good in the end for a fun time."

"But I came inside you!"

"Then I'll hold you responsible if I conceived." I gawk at her. "Well, I too will take responsibility if that's the case.

"Hold up! This is too overwhelming for me!" I sat on my desk as I process everything.

"...*sigh*."

While I was still in a daze, I didn't notice that Kal'tsit had gone up to me and grabbed my shoulders. And when I noticed what was happening... she did this...

She pulled back the kiss as I look at her with a flushed face.

"That should be more than enough for you to know what I feel about you, my husband." She then left me all alone sitting at the desk as she exits my office afterward. "I'll be seeing you again with the files later... Y/N."

Then she left.

...

"...I... did it. I conquered Kal'tsit..." I felt proud. "...I should continue my work. Don't want to anger her after I had just accomplished a life-changing achievement."

I actually did it. I managed to level and possibly save my marriage with Kal'tsit. That alone is amazing, to say the least. I feel a bit sour that I wasn't able to remember my past, but making my future with a clean slate is more than enough for me in the present. I'm content.

Soon after I began working hard on the files to avoid getting berated again... by my wife...

...

..

.

Meanwhile, outside his office, Kal'tsit peeked through the window of the office. She saw that the Doctor was working hard on the files with a big smile plastered on his face. Because of that, she couldn't help but smile as well as she went on with her day.

"Looks like the future with the new him will be bright after all." She said to herself as she retained the radiant smile on her face.

A/N: Hope you like this one. (No horny jail for me. DON'T YOU DARE! NOT THE BONK HAMMER!)

A/N: Should I make the chapters shorter? Like it won't reach 10,000+ words? Does it tire you to read something this long? Let me know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 646 53
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Hunter x Hunter .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 □ Fanfic ■ One-shot book 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏!! The reade...
25.7K 1.2K 44
[In the process of rewriting some early chapters! Read at your own risk!] [This story was taken down by Wattpad a year and a half ago. I only managed...
24.4K 331 14
Oneshots are for any HxH character(s) The Scenarios are its own thing! 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫: ❀Gon Freecss ϟKillua Zoldyck ✭Kurapika Ku...
5.2K 219 24
Base storyline overhauled and updated* The end came and went for humanity of old. An uncontrollable spark that quickly raged out of control. Tacet wa...