Hospital Visit - Discontinued...

By AshTrashFanfic

Clarke Griffin is helping her mother, Doctor Abby Griffin in the hospital one day. Clarke walks into the wron... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Please Read
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Discontinued

796 17 9
By AshTrashFanfic

Hey guys. So I'm sure you can figure out what this is about from the name of the chapter, but I'm discontinuing this story. I've just lost all motivation for this story. I am so sorry for just ending it. I've moved over to AO3 and started a story that I have a lot of motivation for. Writing is something I enjoy doing, and writing something because I feel like I need to would take away from that. I hope everyone understands. Again, I'm so sorry. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.8K 28
Clarke is somewhere in the woods surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather. Clarke is angry at Lexa but can't hate her for what she did. C...
22.6K 539 22
Clarke Griffin is a nightblood. She was sent down to earth by her mother who found out when she was seventeen. The chancellor floated her mother afte...
183K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
9.4K 453 24
This is the modern day Clexa AU. Lexa Woods is the new girl in Arkadia, she doesn't have any friends. She is shy and closed person. Clarke Griffin i...