Takayama Minoru x reader

By onslaughtsqueen

Y/n looses parents, looses herself in the process gains the trust of an older woman who helps her find hersel... More

The keys
Life changing
Life changing ~part 2
Friends
The true fight is from within
The true fight is from within~2
Failing isnt the end~
Failing isnt the end 2~
AUTHOR NOTE
The real test is about to beging
Friends in high places
Dont take it personal
Martial arts is a warriors theropy
New bond
Forgiveness
Midnight thoughts
Proud
Success is in the future๏ฟผ
Honor is all i want
Gentle giant
We will meet again
Just one connection
Help
New found peace
Writer block
Capital of love
Soft
Fight
Pain for a lover
Blood
Never listens
Hiiiiii
Special question

I honor my parents

209 4 1
By onslaughtsqueen

I look out and leave the room, I put my hair up a little messy but cute, my shoulders are exposed.the dress hugs my form. I walk and meet ohma,as usual can find him at any restaurants, i smile meeting him.his expression doesn't change as I sit down." Where have you been" i order a drink and hum"ooo Katahara Metsudo asked me to watch a match with him" Yamashita Kazuo about chokes and ohma raises an eyebrow" why" i look up and yawn" i don't know why just did"I get my drink and my phone buzzes,it's Takayama Minoru, I read the message " I wish to see you again" I smile and respond" as do I.reach out when your free.I have a match Tomorrow."I turn my phone off and smile at ohma and cup his cheeks and kiss his forehead" your match is coming up soon,be careful" I smile and leave. I get to my room,the old woman calls me"your match is tomorrow " I nod and look down.she looks at me"dont worry child, you will make your parents proud" I bow" I'm fighting Raian Kure tomorrow mama, he killed my parents, I will not lose this match,in their horror" we end the call and I go to bed and get up early and train a little at the gym, and get back and shower and get to the arena and sit in one of the rooms, I sit alone.I stand by the entrance and they start to introduce" on our right we present to you the first ever women to Participate in Kengan Annihilation Tournament, we have Y/N, (your wight, your preferred height,). Origin unknown, her companies net worth 200,606,000,. Y/N L/N. I walk out and the crowd goes wild, I wave and smile. Now in the right corner Raian Kure, son of the Kure clan. He walks in and smiles at me, I roll my eyes and stretch and warm my body up, I can hear is voice" you ready to die like your parents y/n, I growl and look at him, his face drops and the arena goes silent, my aura has changed, I'm pissed.as soon as the referee says fight, I run at him, Dodging all his punches, I hit his knee causing him to fall, I follow through with my knee sending him backwards, he's noses is bleeding" YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT" he screams, using the Kure move, I smile" about time you stop playing games,I wanna beat you at your best" everyone screams, I laugh and get into a stance as he runs at me,boom, right in the gut and flying backwards, I keep my arms up as a guard and cough up blood, move to the side and kick him in the back of the head, slamming his head into the ground, I get on top of him and keep punching,he grabs my neck and I gasp and struggle" your mom put up more of a fight then you did" I scream and kick him in the face, he let's go and I upper cut him, he smiles, and runs at me, I turn and kick and he goes flying, he's out" WINNER IS Y/N".I gasp lift my arm and fall to my knees and close my eyes " thank you father" walk out limping, I get to the side and ohma there, I smile and fall into his arms, passing out, the take me to the er. During that time different are in shock,theirs no way y/n defeated Raian, his brothers hum lightly and roll their eyes " he was stupid anyways, he's childish". I gasp and sit up and groan holding my stomach,I hear movements and look up seeing everyone, I look over at ohma"ummm hi" they all start talking" that was awesome y/n""who taught you this stuff". I smile and rub the back of my neck nervously and laugh. After I leave the doctor, I got out with ohma and a couple other friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 46
Kyo Hikari decided to live with your Grandfather in Japan. But even if she tries to stay away from volleyball, she can't and everything starts to cha...
80.7K 3.2K 32
"But she's Benkeis little sister." Disclaimer: starts with (y/n) being 13 but ends with them being 21+ Tokyo revengers and characters belong to Ken...
49.7K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
510K 15.7K 44
Yukina Katsuragi, a girl that speaks what's in her mind, silent, expressionless and her sudden smiles will blow you away. Accepted to Ouran Academy t...