Sing to Me// Fred Weasley

By Harry_potterslut

*DISCONTINUED* In the Wizarding World on the 25th birthday, each wizard/witch is given a two-way journal that... More

Intro
Intro pt2
Spotify Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

832 28 11
By Harry_potterslut

Previously:

"How is it that we go from having sex to relationship therapy?" I asked laughing my arse off.

"That's a good question."
-

*Third person POV*
*Two months Later (Friday 5:45 pm)

Over the last month, Athena grew closer to the twins and Lee, going over to their flat almost every weekend and one time even fell asleep on their couch. Lee always walked around without a shirt on now as the temperature outside started going up. At first, Athena thought it was weird but quickly grew used to it. Athena and Lee grew especially close, she knew about Lee's crush on George and he knew about Athena's crush on Fred.

1 new message
Open Close

Lee💜: you going over to the twins flat today?

yea, getting ready right now, are you going?

Lee💜: you betcha. Also, send me what you wearing.

I'm wearing pajamas bitch.

Lee💜: idfk send me a picture😩

fineeee.

there you go your highness

Lee💜: keep that work up and you might just be able to turn me bi 😳

what time are you going over?

Lee💜: in about 30 minutes

okay see ya then

-
*35 minutes later*
*Athena's POV*

I went to the twins flat by the floo network, arriving with green flames, I stepped out of the fireplace and brushed off the extra floo powder.

"Miss gurl, are you trying to kill him?" George asked walking over to me.

"Kill who?" I asked confused.

"Never mind." George said walking back over to the kitchen to finish dinner.

"Need any help?" I asked making my way to the kitchen as well.

"Nah I'm almost done, you can find something on TV though." George said while doing some final touches to the homemade pizza.

"Alright, do you know where Lee is?" I asked looking around the kitchen and living room.

"Bathroom." George said simply.

"Okay." I said then walked over to the couch, grabbing the remote and scrolling through Netflix. After a few minutes, I chose to watch 'After we collide' since we all watched 'After' last week.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were gonna show up wearing that." Lee said while he sat down on the other couch.

"Told you I was gonna wear something comfy didn't I? I asked and Lee nodded his head.

"Dinners ready!" George yelled from the kitchen and Lee and I made our way to the table. After a few minutes pass of is three talking about our day I noticed that Fred still wasn't there.

"Hey George, where's Fred?" I asked while moving my gaze to the redhead.

"Probably still sleeping, you can go wake him up." George said matter of factly.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because when you wake him up he seems to be in a less grumpy mood." George said then took a bite of pizza.

"Fine." I said, then stood up and made my way out of the kitchen and towards Fred's room. Before I walked in I lightly knocked to see if he was already awake. When I got no response I opened the door quietly and made my way to the left side of the bed, the side he always seemed to sleep on. Seeing him sleep was one of my favorite sites, he almost always looked so peaceful and calm when he slept. I took another minute just taking him in then decided to wake him up.

"Freddie, it's time to wake up." I said in a soft soothing voice while cupping the side of his face in my hand and gently rubbing circles on his cheek. He started to stir a little bit so I spoke again.

"Freddie, come on let's go eat dinner." I said a little quieter this time. His eyes were still closed and he shook his head no.

"Freddie come on it's time to get up." The next thing I know is that I was being pulled under the covers with him cuddled up against me, holding me as if he were never letting go.

"Fred, what are you doing?" I asked while he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled in his raspy morning voice, his lips grazing my neck sending chill all throughout my body.

"Fred, come on Lee and George are waiting." I said trying to not give in.

"They can wait five more minutes." He whispered, his face still buried in my neck.

"You're killing me here." I whispered.

"Says the one who's wearing silk pajamas." Fred said as his grip around my back tightened, bringing me closer.

"How did yo-" I began to say but got cut off.

"I know what silk feels like, now let me sleep." He whispered against my neck, his breathing falling steady. My eyes began to grow heavy, then I soon drifted off to sleep.

@Twin.two:

@Twin.two: so much for waking him up 🙄
Tagged: @Athena.Brookes and @Twin.one

Liked by @Plant.boi and 2853 others

Comments:

@Lee.Jordan: I think I speak for everyone when I say this but Awwww🥺🥺

@Ginny.W: 🥺

@Luna.Lovegood: 🚢

@Plant.boi: now this is adorable!

@Dean.Thomas: Are y'all together yet?
-

I woke up to the smell of marshmallow fireside and gunpowder filling my nose. An arm still holding me close and a certain redhead's face still in the crook of my neck, his light breathing sending a slight chill throughout my body.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun creeping through the windows, it must have been the next day. 'Good thing I don't gotta work.' I looked around the room and saw a clock on Fred's nightstand that read 7:36 am. With that I slowly got out of Fred's grip and out of bed, making sure I don't wake the sleeping redhead and made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I passed the living room I saw a body wrapped up in a blanket on the couch, I walked over only to find a sleeping Lee, lightly snoring. I made my way to the kitchen and started to make waffles and bacon for breakfast. As I was getting done making breakfast for four people, a pair of arms wrapped around my midriff and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked while turning around to meet his eyes.

"I got cold." Fred whined with a pout on his face.

"Sorry?" I said confused but I could help but laugh.

"You should be." He said back in a sassy tone and I just shook my head and finished the last bit of breakfast.

"Could you set the table?" I asked.

"Only if I get something in return." He said with a grin spreading across his face.

"And what might that be?" I said, turning my whole body around to face him and folding my arms across my chest.

"Give me cuddles." He said, sticking his bottom lip out. I was completely taken back by the request.

"Give you cuddles?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Fine, just set the table nicely."

"Are you gonna give me nice cuddles?"

"If you set the table nice then I might." I said, laughing at the redhead.

"Y'all need to learn how to whisper in the morning's." Lee said as he walked into the kitchen and sat at the dining table.

As Fred finished setting up the table and I laid the food out of the counter, Lee went to go wake up a sleeping George. Fred and I already made out plates by the time the two others sat at the table.

"Look, Athena, I actually woke him up!" Lee said as he sat down next to me.

"Not my fault someone quite literally pulled me under the covers." I said and shot a look over in Fred's direction.

"I was tired." He exclaimed and shrugged his shoulders. I shook my head and ate my breakfast.

After everyone was done we all headed into the living room to watch a movie, it was Lee's turn to choose what we watched and he chose a movie called '10 Things I hate about you'. As the twins made their way to the living room with Lee, I stayed behind to clean up. I was hand washing the dishes when Fred walked in and leaned against the doorframe.

"What are you doing?" He asked while he walked over to me.

"Washing dishes." I said as I put a now clean plate on the drying rack.

"You know you don't have to." He said as he picked up a towel to dry off the wet dishes.

"I know."

As I got done washing the dishes I jumped on on the counter and watched Fred dry them and put them away. When he put the last plate in the cabinet, he set the towel down and walked to where he was standing in front of me. We stayed like that for a couple minutes just looking into each other's eyes and I could have sworn I saw his gaze flicker to my lips for a split second. After another minute he straightened up, wrapped his hands under my thighs, threw me over his shoulder, and walked to the living room.

"FREDRICK WEASLEY YOU PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled while trying to squirm my way out of his grip. He threw me on the couch then snuggled up against me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting my fucking cuddles." He said and pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and draped it over the both of us. His arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand found my thigh, rubbing circles on it with his thumb. I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched the movie.

*2 hours later, after the movie*

After the movie ended I decided to cuddle with the redhead a little longer, because honestly I felt safe in his arms, and I didn't want to get up just yet. A few minutes pass by and I decided to get up.

"Don't leave me." Fred whined and stuck his bottom lip out.

"I'll be back, I'm just gonna go take a shower." I said while slowly making my way towards the bathroom.

"Can I join?" Fred asked with a grin on his face and sent me a wink.

"Maybe next time pretty boy." I said and made my way towards the bathroom.

"So she thinks I'm prettyyyyy!" Fred squealed and started laughing.

As I got in the bathroom and started to undress myself, I realized that I don't know how to work their shower, so I wrapped the towel around my naked body and walked out of the bathroom to the living room.

"Bloody hell women, what are you doing?" Fred said while he covered his eyes to give her privacy.

"Can one of you blokes just show me how the shower works?" I asked.

"If you would let me join you I could just do it for you, but nooooo." Fred said sarcastically and got up from the couch, uncovering his eyes, and walked towards the bathroom. When he got in the bathroom he slid open the glass door and showed me which side was hot and cold and how to turn it off.

"Are you sure I can't join you?" He asked sarcastically with a smile on his face.

"I'm sure, but I do need a change of clothes, could you go to my flat and get some for me please?" I asked.

"Nah, just go to my room and pick out whatever." He said and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Uhh, okay." I said to myself. I unwrapped the towel and hung it up for me to use after I was done, and started the shower. I waited till it got hot enough for my liking and got in. As I was washing the shampoo out of my hair I started to quietly sing 'Talking to the moon' by Bruno Mars.

'I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back, I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have, you're all I have
At night, when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Try'na to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too
Or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?'

As I got done I shut the shower off and started to dry myself off. I brushed my hair, wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door quietly, and made my way towards Fred's room. When I got to his room I quietly closed the door and looked around to see which of his clothes on was gonna steal. I ended up choosing a white long sleeve button-up shirt, I left the two top buttons undone and grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants but I had to roll them up to be able to somewhat fit them. I grabbed the towel, threw it in the hamper, and walked out towards the living room. When I walked in, Fred's eyes locked with mine for a second, and he scanned my body to see what I was wearing. He stood up and walked over towards me.

"Nuh-uh, nope." He said and grabbed my hand to pull me back into his room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched him go through his shirts in his closet and eventually tossed me a different shirt.

"What's wrong with the one I got on?" I asked.

"I can see through it." Fred said looking away so I could change. I looked in the mirror and sure enough, you could see my dark blue bra, very clearly. I took off the white button-up and slid the black shirt on over my head.

"You can turn around now, sorry about that." I said and could feel my cheeks growing warm.

"That alright, just wasn't expecting to see that." he said back, his face turning a shade of red. We stood there in awkward silence, then I started to make my way to the living room, only to stop in the doorway to look behind and ask him.

"You coming?"

"Yea I'll be there in a few, just remembered I have to write a letter to mum." He said while he scratched the back of his neck, he liked to do that when he lied but I nodded then left anyways, thinking he needed some alone time.

As I was walking down the hallway I could hear the door to his room shut and lock. When I made my way to the living room I noticed that George and Lee were nowhere to be seen, I looked down the hallway to see that George's bedroom door was shut. I sat down on the couch and got my phone out to scroll through Instagram.

@Luna.Lovegood

@Luna.Lovegood: 😎

Liked by @Ginny.W and 543 others

Comments:

@Blaise.Z: Miss girl really said pop off

@Ginny.W: Luna 😍

@Plant.boi: holy-

@Angelina.J: just sign up for modeling already!
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 11.5K 60
❝ i'm a princess trapped in baggy robes ❞ Ivy Parry was much more than just the smart, half-Bulgarian, Hufflepuff prefect. She certainly wasn't her h...
84.8K 2.1K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
162K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...