Their Girl ~ The Vampire Diar...

By The_BatCats

Their Girl is the remake of my old book The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Book. ---- Fawn has finally come home t... More

IMPORTANT READ
NOTE PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️
REQUEST
The Cover
Her
Soulmates/Soulmark
Chapter 1 Home
Chapter 2 Klaus
Chapter 3 Fight
Chapter 4 Asleep
Chapter 5 Jeremy
Chapter 6 Sorry
Chapter 7 Sorry
Chapter 8 I'm Sorry
Chapter 9 Sooth
Chapter 10 Weed
Chapter 11 Smoke
Chapter 12 Kisses
Chapter 13 Understand
Chapter 14 Nervous
Chapter 15 Elena
Chapter 17 Going To Tell
Chapter 18 Thirty
Chapter 19 Handsome
Chapter 20 Who?
Chapter 21 Ye-yes
Chapter 22 Bonded
Chapter 23 Again
Chapter 24 Home
Chapter 25 Innocent
Chapter 26 Leave
Chapter 27 Before
Chapter 28 Outfit
Chapter 29 Waiting
Chapter 30 Polite
Chapter 31 Best Friends
Chapter 32 Going out to eat
Chapter 33 Cuddling
Everything You Need To Know About Whats Happening Now
New Scheduling

Chapter 16 Damon

6.8K 227 24
By The_BatCats

Warning: slightly talks about sexual assault. Slight talk.  

AT THE MEAN TIME I CANT PUT THE PICTURE BETWEEN THE CHAPTER I WILL WHEN I CAN

Chapter 16 Damon

Third person POV. 

Klaus quickly stops and stands there in front of her with worry written in his eyes and face. He quickly placed both of his hands onto her cheeks and right away with that act he had calmed down in his hold, "Are you ok. They had no right to touch you" he rambles on. She gave him a small smile and nodded her head. "It's fine. I feel like you dealt with it.... they only did touch my ass and left boob... not anywhere else so-" 

"No." 
"What"

"I don't care if he only touched your ass and left... they shouldn't have even looked at you" Klaus said to her loudly. Fawn just stood there and stared at him. She didn't know what to say to him… she wasn't good at this. Her eyes moved away from his eyes as she heard a bird chirp and it flew past them. She smiled and watched it go. 

Klaus lightly smiles at her as he saw that she was distracted with other things now. He leans down and kisses her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Fawn's eyes snapped to his shirt as she realized that he was hugging him close to her, “Did i miss something” she asked him softly. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head, “It's nothing my love, lets go” he adds on. He pulls away slightly and kisses her forehead a couple of times before pulling fully away from her and guiding her to the car door and helping her in. she smiles up at him. 

Klaus shut the door and walked around the car to the driver's seat. He was still mad and all he wanted to do was go in there and drain all the blood out of all those guys who touched or looked at his girl. But he couldn't go in there and do anything about it, since she doesn't know about the supernatural life. If he went in there and ripped out his heart or drank him dry, she would get scared of him and run away and he doesn't want her to run away from him. 

Jeremy POV. 

I walked into the Salvatore household kitchen and found Damon sitting there eating in the corner of the dime lighted room. He has been acting weird these days, what's up with him?

“What do you want little Gilbert?” damon asks. He looked over to the right and looked at me. He held no emotions whatsoever on his face. "Uhh.... nothing. Just couldn't handle Stefan and Elena being... so... them I guess" I said. I walked over to the counter and sat. "Hmm..." is all he does. He turned back around and continued eating. 

I grab my phone from my back pocket and get my contacts up. I found the name I was looking for. I want to see my soulmark again, but I also wanted to know what her other solmarks looked like. 

My little Soulmate ❤
Hello Fawn. I was just wondering if I could see your soulmarks. All of them 
4:56 pm

I placed my phone onto the counter and waited for the response back. I went back to staring at the back of Damon's head. 

Fawn has four soulmates and I'm pretty sure Damon is one of her soulmates. I could be wrong but I just have this feeling that Fawn was Damons soulmate. If she is, I hope he becomes more nice... maybe. Or at least be happy for once. 

'Bling'

I grabbed my phone quickly and got into the text that Fawn sent back. 

From My little Soulmate❤
Hi Jeremy. Could I ask why? 😀. Here is yours. 
5:02 pm

(But it's closer to her arm) 

To My little Soulmate ❤
I just want to see them. I'm just curious about what they look like. And thank you beautiful for showing me my soulmark again.
5:03 pm

From My Mate ❤ 
Ok. Sure. Just dont show anyone. 
5:15 pm

(Close up to the tattoo rather then far away)

I waited until i got another text from her and when i did i quickly got in and checked the new texts. I looked at all the pictures she sent me and I smiled. I placed my phone back down and looked up to Damon.

"Can I see your soulmark?" I asked bluntly. 

Third person POV. 

Damon stops eating and stares at the wall. Little Gilbert wanted to see Damon's soulmark. Why?

"What for?" He asks. He turned into the chair and looked at Jeremy with a raised eyebrow. Jeremy shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just curious" he said. He didn't want to get Damons hopes up so he didn't want to say anything about the real reason why he wanted to see his soulmark. 

Damon rolled his eyes and went back to staring at the wall. "Please," Jeremy said. "I won't stop bothering you until you show me," he added. 

Damon sighs. He knew Jeremy wouldn't stop and he can't kill him. He groans and gets up from the spot and walks over to him. He pulled his shirt down and showed him his soulmark. 

Jeremy knew it. He had called it. 

"Happy?" Damon asks. He went back to where he was sitting. "Thanks," Jeremy said. 

Jeremy nodded his head and looked away from damon. He tapped his fingers on the counter trying to figure out what's going to happen next. He didn't want to ruin Fawns time with Klaus, so he was going to wait until tomorrow or later that night to tell her that he knows one of her other soulmates. 

He didn't know what to do with Damon. Should he tell him? Should he wait until later to tell him about Fawn?  

Jeremy got up from his spot and left the room and the house. He had his keys on him so he was quick to unlock his car door and got in. He needed a place to think without others hearing him so he left. He needed a drive, a calming nice drive so he could think things through. 

Damon sat there confused on what just had happened with Jeremy and him. That was odd, but after thinking this through for a few seconds he was done with him and sat there staring at the wall.

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 411 40
••• Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention, some of us humans are "gifted" as we like to say, in short, we have powers, well most of us do, anyway, pow...
229K 3.3K 8
-----➤ "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗠𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀" In which a powerful yet unstable teenage witch is the so...
4.2K 254 17
THE BOOK COVER IS MADE BY THE AMAZING XZOL, @Singlehoesupremacy THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BELVOEDDD! :DDDD --- You grew up in an orphanage, helping raise...
371K 6K 25
The Vampire Diaries Soulmate Story Ray's a girl with a stutter and takes care of her little brother, she finally meets her soulmates. Eight soulmate...