Right Or Wrong Move | Riven |...

Per chaotic_vibes

DISCONTINUED :( Ayla. Fire fairy. Completely oblivious of her real identity. Until, one moment that reveals i... Més

characters & A/N
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25

part 8

2K 52 13
Per chaotic_vibes

I walked into the room and saw 4 sets of eyes staring back at me.

"Uh hey guys everything alright?" I slightly laughed but stopped when I saw Flora's face.

"You're a changeling?!" Flora looked at me with a mix of emotions.
"Very subtle well done there," Musa looked at Flora then me, "Well I mean is it true?"

I looked at Aisha, "Wait did you say something?"
Hurt flashed her face, "I swore remember, I would never."

Now I felt a bit bad.

"Woah so Aisha knew this but we didn't? So you've been lying to all of us this entire time about something this big." Okay Flora clearly didn't wasnt taking this well.

"Okay Flora calm down just a bit jesus," I was thankful to have some support from Stella.

"We found this file slipped into the room from under the door when we got back," Musa handed me the file to look. I was still unsure about how she felt on this.

Right there. Why the hell was this on a file. It must've been hidden surely if this was Ms Dowling's, but who went and found it then.

"When were you planning on telling us Ayla? I thought we were friends, that you trusted us," I looked at the hurt expression on Flora's face.

I didn't reply with anything but an 'I'm sorry', and even that was said under my breath as I stared at the file.

I knew who took this file. I knew who told all my friends this. Someone who doesn't give a shit.

I stormed out of the room in a blind rage hearing my name being called out behind me from Aisha and Stella. I didn't care, all I cared about was how angry I was in that moment.

I walked down the hallway suddenly realising I had no idea where I was going. That was until I saw Sky who was probably headed for our suite.

I approached him calming down a bit, "Hey Sky," I called out to him as I got closer.

"Hey Ayla, you alright?" No.
"Yeah I'm good I just need to talk to Riven right now, where is your guys' dorm?"

He told me it was down the hall opposite to the girls side and on the second floor and I thanked him before leaving him to walk away. He was probably very confused but I had no time to worry about that.

I walked away aware this time of the tears falling down my cheeks. But I was more focused on the rage.

{Riven's POV}

An excessive amount of banging on my door made me get off my bed. God dammit, who the hell is this.

"Alright gimme a second!" I called out before opening the door, "What the hell do-" I was completely cut off from finishing my sentence.

I looked down a bit too see Ayla. Tear stained cheeks, some still falling, and I instantly became concerned. Even more so when she started talking, more like shouting.

She pushed me and walked into my room, "You said that you wouldn't tell anyone, you're an arsehole!"

"Please calm down, what are you talking about Firefly," I spoke as softly as I could I guess in attempts to calm her down.

"You're telling me to fucking calm down when you basically told my ENTIRE group of friends and suite mates that I was a changeling!?" I just stared at her completely stunned.

She paused for a moment but she was definitely not calm. Her eyes flashed a fiery orange as she began to shake her head out of confusion and rage.

Flickering flames started to appear from her hands but not very large ones.

"Where the hell did you even find that file? That how you found out huh?!" Okay now I was really confused and scared of what she was going to do.

She looked really unstable, "Ayla look, I didn't take that file nor did I tell your friends, or anyone for that matter, about you. I told you I wouldn't and I kept my word."

"But Aisha swore and you, you were the only other person who knew," she looked desperate, on the verge of more tears.

Her eyes had now returned to their usual hazel colour and there were no more flames in sight. Tears streamed down her face again as she sat down on my bed.

I knew who did this. I had to tell her the truth, she needed to know. I just hope she doesn't go bloody crazy again.

Beatrix. I told her about how we broke into Ms Dowling's office, how she found the file, showed it to me and took it. She was the one who outed her to the people closest to her and for some reason that infuriated me.

"So um that's why you never came to dinner." Really? That's the only thing she says to finding out who exposed her secret.

"Uh yeah." She looked at me as I came to sit beside her. We sat in silence for a minute or so as more tears fell down.

{Ayla's POV}

After a minute of quite comfortable silence, I looked at Riven as it all dawned on me, "They hate me."

"No they don't, they're your friends I'm sure they care," he sounded so sure of it.

"They do. Maybe not Aisha or Stella but Flora's face. I've never seen her that angry or upset with anyone. I lied to them about something so big, how could they not." My voice cracked.

I hated being vulnerable in front of people, that's why I got into so many arguments with my mum. I focused on the anger, but I couldn't help it this time.

Riven wiped the tear falling down my face. The sudden touch shocked me and I flinched slightly.

"Sorry." He didn't need to be, "No it's fine, nice." I mumbled the last part.

I had looked away from him but then he spoke, "You can stay here if you don't feel like facing them all right now, Sky is gone tonight anyway."

This entire time I've been here tonight, not once has he lost his temper or made a stupid comment. He was being genuinely nice, and that was new. I liked this side of him.

"No that's too much trou-" but he cut me off saying it was fine, so I gave in and nodded.

I realised I was still In my Jean's and hoodie. I could sleep in the hoodie but the Jean's, yeah that's not happening.

"Here's a pair of shorts to sleep in, instead of your jeans," read my mind quite literally.

"Thanks, but could you turn around maybe." He just looked at me and smirked, "I won't look, unless you want me too that is."

And there it was, the stupid comment, "Dumbass," he just chuckled before turning around.

When he turned back around, he told me to take his bed and he would sleep in Sky's. I nodded before sitting back down on his bed.

"Ayla?" I looked at him, "Are you alright now?"

I was feeling calmer, that pit in my stomach was still definitely there telling me my friends hated me but overall, Riven somehow helped.

I'm not telling him that though, "That's sweet you care Riv." I gave him a sweet smile.

"Yeah don't get your hope's up, I just don't feel like having you scream at me again, unless.." and to that I threw a pillow at him.

Honestly why did I agree to staying here with this dirty-minded arsehole.
Then he took off his shirt and all thoughts left my brain.

I think I said this before but, carved by the gods. I quickly looked away  before he realised I was staring at him.

Okay no you're not going to drool over this guy. Just because he was nice this one time doesn't mean that's how it's gonna stay.

He lay down on the bed and I did the same.

-1am-

I let could not sleep at all. I kept getting flashbacks to that night at the warehouse. Everything today just got too overwhelming and these memories were not easy ones.

I kept tossing and turning. Then I heard movements in the room.

"Ayla what's wrong?" Riven was now crouched bedside my bed having turned on the lights, I could see confusion all over his face.

"I heard you crying and talking in your sleep," I just looked at him and shook my head letting him know I didn't want to talk about it.

"That's fine don't worry," He turned the light off again and sat on a chair next to the bed.

"What are you doing?" he just looked at me, "Making sure you know I'm right here and that you don't have another bad dream."

I nodded and with that I finally fell into a dreamless sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________

Why was Riven being so nice?

kinda suss
But thankyou again for reading this.
Please vote if you still enjoy this story and did enjoy the chapter!!
-S

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

203K 4.2K 57
Briar Dowling was beautiful, young and cunning. In many ways she was like her mother, Farah Dowling. From a young age she knew she was destined to le...
182K 3.4K 61
「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
747 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
1.9K 60 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) • • • ° • ~* "You're a fairy Sam." • • • • "I'...