Hero of Resilience: Halo

De TheHinokami

Join us as we explore the story of what if Izuku Midoriya was expelled on the day of the quirk apprehension t... Mais

Chapter 1: Expelled?
Chapter 2: Decisions
Chapter 4: Talk Pt. 2
Chapter 5: It's A Wild Gran Torino!
Chapter 6: Past Comes To Light
Chapter 7: Quirk Training & UA Vs Eraserhead
Chapter 8: Fourth Day of Training & Talk of Sir Nighteye
Chapter 9: Arriving at Shiketsu
Chapter 10: Dorms & Roommate!
Chapter 11: First Day!
Chapter 12: First Days are easy? No! Training Start!
Chapter 13: First Combat Training
Chapter 14: U.S.J!?
Chapter 15: Dadmight!?
Chapter 16: UA Aftermath & Decision
Chapter 17: DadMight Time & Conversations
Chapter 18: Training for the Sports Festival
Chapter 19: UA High Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 1.
Chapter 21: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 2.
Chapter 22: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 3.
Chapter 23: Shiketsu High Sports Festival Pt 4.
Chapter 24: Enter General Midoriya + Scolding!
Chapter 25: Hero Names & Internship Offers!
Chapter 26: Internships Start!
Chapter 27: Internship Reactions!
Chapter 28: Internship: Hosu!
Chapter 29: Stain Vs Halo!
Chapter 30: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 31: Internship Over!
Chapter 32: Provisional License Training & OFA Control!?
Chapter 33: Provisional Exam!
Chapter 34: Peaceful Conversations
Chapter 35: Inasa & One For All
Chapter 36: Singularity Point
Chapter 37: Mall Incident
Chapter 38: I-Island! Pt 1.
Chapter 39: I-Island Pt. 2
Chapter 40: Shiketsu High School Summer Training
Chapter 41: UA Summer Training Camp
Chapter 42: Camp Aftermath & Plea
Chapter 43: Ready? Set! Talk!
Chapter 44: Ready? Set! Raid!
Chapter 45: Fighting of Titans!
Chapter 46: Media & Aftermath
Chapter 47: Halo & Eraserhead!
Chapter 48: Bakugo Household
Chapter 49: Dream & Unlocking Quirks
Chapter 50: Dorms
Chapter 51: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 1.
Chapter 52: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 2.
Chapter 53: Provisional Exams Shiketsu & UA Pt 3.
Chapter 54: Work-Studies Start & Giant!?
Chapter 55: Report and Raid Request?
Chapter 56: Prelude to Raid!
Chapter 57: Raid Meeting & Talk With Sir Nighteye
Chapter 58: Shie Hassaikai Raid!
Chapter 59: Return to Shiketsu High School & Relaxing!
Chapter 60: Changes & Hood
Chapter 61: The League's Growth!
Chapter 62: Planning For War!
Chapter 63: War!
Chapter 64: Blood & Conflict
Chapter 65: Rematch of a Giant!
Chapter 66: Lighting the sky!
Chapter 67: Battered
Chapter 68: Wounds of The Battle
Chapter 69: Conversations
Chapter 70: Past VS Present
Chapter 71: Press Conference! -END-
Author Notes & Ending Words

Chapter 3: Inko Midoriya & Talk Pt 1.

26.7K 680 249
De TheHinokami

3rd POV:

All Might had gathered all of the paperwork from Nezu and both he and Izuku left Nezu's office. Both of them avoided being seen by other people and were able to make it out of UA and got into All Might's truck that he owned. It was the same truck that he used to transport the trash from the beach to the dump which Izuku noticed and chuckled at. All Might as well laughed a bit at the fact that it brought back memories of their hell training that they put Izuku through. Soon though they started to get silent as they drove towards the Midoriya home. "All Might... are you sure you are okay with taking care of the costs for me to go to Shiketsu? This is a bit selfish of me since I could have stayed at UA." Izuku stated as they drove down the road. All Might nodded his head easily without even thinking about it.

"I am perfectly okay with paying for it. Do remember I am the number one pro hero. Even if I retired today I could easily afford a lot of things due to all of the merchandise I sell of my image and other things my image is used for. A good chunk of money goes to charities but even then I still have a lot of money even though I don't show it. I tend to buy things for convince sake unless it's my private jet since I need to hide my form when flying from other people. I also own a decent size home but not a mansion like others think. I get things that meet my needs and then add a few levels of comfort for myself." All Might stated and Izuku nodded his head as he relaxed in the car. All Might soon turned on the radio and they just listened to it on the drive over to the house.

As they arrived at the home, Izuku realized that they never talked about how they were going to introduce All Might to his mother. "All Might... we've never talked about how we are going to introduce you... my mother would get really suspicious of you trying to pay for my schooling even if you claim to be my mentor without revealing yourself as All Might." Izuku stated and All Might nodded his head. "I know. I will handle it and let me lead the conversation about everything okay?" All Might asked and Izuku nodded his head. Soon they both got out of the car and walked up to the apartment complex where Izuku opened the door.

"Mom are you home?" Izuku called out and Inko said she was in the kitchen. "Mom, I have somewhere here that wants to meet and talk to you. It's important." Izuku stated as he moved towards the living room and kitchen area. All Might put the guest slippers on and follow behind him. As they entered the room, Inko told Iuzku that he should have texted her that they were going to have a guest. All Might apologized. "Sorry, Mrs. Midoriya, I apologize since this was an unforeseen situation that Izuku and I have found ourselves in and we needed to talk to you as quickly as possible." All Might stated. Inko looked at him and introduced herself as Inko Midoriya and All Might introduced himself as Toshinori Yagi.

Soon they all sat down on the couch and All Might placed the folder down on the table. "The first thing ma'am, let me apologize for not meeting you sooner as I've been close to your son for about a year now as I have been training him for the UA entrance exams. I should have come to see you much sooner than now but have been caught up in many things but that is no excuse for not making time to see you before something happened." All Might stated as he bowed his head in apology. Inko waved him off and asked him to stop bowing. "I indeed would have liked to meet you far sooner than now but it's quite fine since Izuku has been looking much happier since he's been training with you. Though, I'm worried about what you mean about something happening?" Inko asked as she saw Izuku's finger in a splint and wondered if it was about that. All Might looked at Izuku and nodded his head as he transformed into his buff form which Inko's eyes widened at.

Even Izuku was shocked that he revealed his from so easily. "I am here!" All Might said before dropping his form and coughing a bit. Inko freaked out as he coughed up some blood but also that fact that she just saw him transform into All Might. Then she heard her son talk. "All Might you really got to stop pushing yourself..." Izuku said as he handed All Might a tissue to wipe the blood away. "Thank you, my boy. I really keep forgetting to carry something to wipe the blood all of the time..." All Might said as he wiped the blood up and threw it away. Both of them turned to Inko who was just staring at them and Izuku blushed from embarrassment. 

"Mom, this is All Might my trainer. He has a lot to talk to you about and I'm sorry in advance!" Izuku said as he rubbed his neck and All Might rolled his eyes. Inko then looked at All Might in confusion but was grasping the situation. "First before I keep going, are you completely with us since I need your full attention on the topics we will talk about?" All Might asked and she nodded her head. All Might sighed and decided to talk about One For All first. 'Might as well hit that first so she understands how invested I am into Izuku and how close me and him have gotten due to everything before hitting the expulsion.' All Might thought as he looked at her.

"I'm going to tell you about my quirk or rather your son's quirk as well. First, your son's quirk isn't called Superpower. That's the lie we came up with so people wouldn't know the truth. Your son's quirk and mine are both called One For All and it's a quirk that can be passed between users. I gave your son his current quirk since I choose him to inherit my position as the symbol of peace." All Might stated and Inko's eyes widened in disbelief at what she was hearing. All Might then explained how the quirk passed between users and that Izuku Midoriya was now the 9th user. He then let her ask questions.

"First... I am still having trouble grasping it but I doubt you are lying.. I was always wondering how Izuku ended up with a quirk that didn't appear like mine or his father's. You say it's been passed down for generations... why was it passed down? Surely a quirk like yours has a goal to accomplish?" Inko asked and All Might chuckled a bit. "I see where you get your abilities to analyze my boy. Though, I am surprised you never asked for the details on that." All Might said while looking at Izuku who was in shock at the question his mother asked. He then turned to Inko and nodded his head. "Indeed, there is or rather was a goal to accomplish but I completed it. Let me tell you both the entire story of One For All." All Might stated as he started to explain the entire story as he knew it of All For One and One For All. At the end of it Izuku was freaking out about fighting a 200-year-old monster and Inko was glaring at him.

"Now please calm down. The man is dead since I caved his skull in. Humans can't live with having their brains smashed." All Might stated and both of them calmed down. "All For One is how I ended up with the loss of my organs and scar. It's why I only have a 3-hour limit now but unless he's 100% immortal then I don't see how he would have survived getting his head crushed in since if he was immortal then he would have hunted me down when I was younger and wouldn't care about getting injured." All Might said without knowing he raised the bad omen flag on their futures in regards to All For One. Both of the Midoriya's were calmed down and nodded their heads in understanding. "As such, you can see why your son and I have grown close... I will also admit that I have come to know your son as my own child which I am finding is typical of the users since I saw my own master as my mother." All Might stated and Inko nodded her head and watched her son try to hide his head in his arms as he was embarrassed from the conversation. 

"Well... I am glad Izuku has a male role model in his life that he trusts and looks up to since Hisashi has always been gone to America. The last time Hisashi tried to apply to return to Japan they threaten to hold him in breach of his contract which he stupidly signed all those years ago. It was more or less a slave contract in my views but we needed the money back then and it didn't seem as bad until Izuku was born and they started to get a bit more aggressive after the first year of Izuku being around. Soon after that, they pushed him to America. It's never been the same for Izuku since he left for work and he hardly calls nowadays anyway since the time zone differences. I do talk to him here and there but nothing like we used to. We've actually divorced a few years ago since he didn't want us to keep living in the limbo of our marriage. He however still sends enough money for me not to work as well but I still work some since I want to have enough saved up in the event he ever stops. So, I am glad you two are close." Inko said and Izuku was shocked to learn his parents had divorced. Even All Might was shocked since Izuku looked shocked at the new information which means he didn't know. 'At least, I'm not pushing anyone boundaries and stepping on tones by becoming a father figure to Izuku.' thought All Might. 

"Now... that we have all of that out of the way... we need to move to the issue that brought all of this to light... sadly, Izuku was expelled today from UA." All Might said bluntly and Inko choked on her tea as Izuku patted her back and gave All Might a 'Are you serious?' look which was funny. "IZUKU WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Inko yelled out and Izuku backed up quickly and lowed his head as he gripped his hands. "Now Ms. Midoriya, he didn't do anything that deserved the expulsion... Izuku just got unlucky that he landed with the harshest teacher that has a high expulsion rate. As you know Izuku only received the quirk the day of the exam since it took so long to build his body up due to the power. Even then... Izuku suffered the breaking of his arm and legs due to the power output. This put him on the radar of the 1-A homeroom teacher who didn't believe Izuku should be in the school since he lacked control of his quirk." All Might stated and was stopped right where he was talking by Inko. "First, let's hit on the fact that UA never informed me of him breaking his legs or arm... I believe even as an entrance exam that they had to legally tell me that?" Inko asked and All MIght looked at Izuku and then back at Inko.

"You didn't know?" He asked as he was still brushing up on the rules of UA and she shook her head. Izuku then spoke up as well. "I didn't tell her since I didn't want her to worry but I kind of assumed UA would have told her? It's one thing that I broke my finger in the test today using the quirk and got it healed most of the way by Recovery Girl before we left but two legs and an arm should qualify as a call to my mom shouldn't it?" Izuku asked All Might who shrugged. "Remind you I just started and I'm still learning all of the rules but I would have assumed that stuff got reported... I will look into it when I go back to UA since that seems odd." All Might stated and Inko nodded her head trusting All Might. "Okay... now let's talk about the quirk breaking my son's body?" Inko asked and All Might said they would hit on that topic soon as he would suggest how they would be solving it which she nodded her head at.

All Might started where he left off at. "From what I understand... Aizawa aka Eraserhead believes Izuku is an arrogant child that never trained his quirk which didn't make sense to me since Izuku files would say that he's only had it for two months. However, Aizawa expelled Izuku since he came last in the quirk apprehension test. I was willing to try and get the Principal who knows of One For All to override the expulsion but Izuku has refused that. Even the Principal said when he learned of it he would make an excuse up to override it but Izuku still refuses. As such, the expulsion was changed to a withdrawal request which we need your signature for. Izuku has decided, which I support, to go to Shiketsu High School in the West of Japan instead of having the expulsion overridden." All Might said and Inko looked at Izuku who nodded his head. Inko though had concerns which she voiced. "Sweetie, outside of the cost of going to that school so far away, your travel time would be so big that you would hardly have free time any days," Inko stated and Izuku then looked at All Might which Inko did as well.

"Indeed, but in regards to the costs. I will be covering them and before you argue it's not negotiable. Izuku outside of being the 9th user and future symbol for Japan is a son to me as well. I have far enough money that this would be pocket change to me." All Might stated and Inko looked like she wanted to object to him paying for it but he wouldn't allow it. Even if he seemed rude he wasn't going to allow her to pay for it since he wanted to do it. "Now, in regards to travel time. There wouldn't be any due to Shiketsu having dorms that they like students to live in." All Might stated and Izuku's eyes widen a bit at not knowing about the dorms. Inko looked at Izuku and then at All Might. "That sounds good enough for those and I am sad I won't see my son as much but at least I know he will be safe on the campus with I'm assuming staff looking over them?" Inko asked and All Might nodded his head. "Indeed, they have the homeroom teachers living on the top floor of the dorms for their classes. Students aren't required at the time to live on campus but it's highly encouraged to cut down on travel time. It also allows them to use the gyms and equipment to train more often since they don't need to travel far for it. There are curfews and if the student will be off-campus on an off day or a school day without returning before curfew then they require the student to notify them so they can keep track of where the student may be at." All Might stated which Inko nodded her head at in understanding and was glad they had such rules in place to keep track of the children they are caring for.

All Might then explained that the costs are a bit higher due to the dorms and the school covering all food outside of anything extra that the student might buy off-campus since their IDs give them access to drink machines and other things on campus. Soon they were on the topic of how Izuku was going to get accepted into the school.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

605K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
859K 35.1K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
428K 11.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
195K 5.8K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...