Burning Caramel

De YunaYukimura

For Sora Kuran, She had survived losing the two most precious people to her at a young age. The tragedy of he... Mais

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
character Ideas.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Lime/ Fluff)
Chapter 9
Bakugo Birthday Special
Mother's Day Special
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Father's Day Special
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
🍋Chapter 20 🍋
Epilogue

Chapter 8

94 5 2
De YunaYukimura

Sora opens her eyes, blinking at the faint morning light filtering through the blinds. She turns slightly, her nose brushing against a hard, muscled chest. A warm, large hand comes around her body to pin her in place as the warm body against her rolls, pulling the startled girl against them. A soft gasp of surprise escapes the girl's mouth as she ends up firmly pressed against a sleeping Bakugo's chest. The staccato of her wildly beating heart roars in her ears, making the girl inhale and exhale, trying to expel her nerves. 

Quietly, she struggles in his arms, trying to subtly escape. The tightening of his arms around her makes the girl squeak in response, finding her nose pressed flush against his. Bakugo's eyes flutter open, noting the distance between their lips as he gives a sleepy smile. "You look comfortable," he rumbles in a heavenly husky voice that sent a shiver to all the right places. Sora blushes, shaking her head. 

"N-No. I really have to pee and you wouldn't let me go," She murmurs quietly. Bakugo blinks and cracks a smile, lifting his arm to release her the same moment that his bedroom door opened. "Katsuki, your father and I got called into work. I don't care what you do today, but try to be home by dinner, yeah? Am I interrupting something?" Sora quickly sits up, sliding out of the bed with a shake of her head. 

"No, we just woke up. Sorry for my rudeness," Sora apologizes with a wry smile. Mitsuki shoots a glare in her son's direction. "Wow, your girlfriend is way more polite than you," she comments. Bakugo leaps out of bed, an irritated look on his face. "I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY SHE WAS MY CLASSMATE, YOU OLD HAG!" He yells, his eyes narrowing angrily at her. 

"SHUT IT, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" Mitsuki snaps, slapping her son over the back of his head. Bakugo grabs his head and growls at his mother, eyes reflecting his great irritation. "Don't hit me!" He snaps back. Mitsuki frowns and shakes her head in response. "Anyway, you'll have to make your own breakfast. We won't be back until dinner. Order a pizza or something. I left enough money on the counter," She says as she backs away from the door. 

"Yeah, I got it. You can leave now," Bakugo grumbles angrily. Mitsuki frowns and shakes her head at him. "You're a lost cause," She grumbles, irritated with his attitude. "I get it from you. Now get out of my room," He growls. Sora zips her mouth shut and walks out of the bedroom, heading for the hallway. "See you later," She calls to Mitsuki before shutting the door, clothes in hand for the day.

Sora completes her morning routine and swiftly gets dressed, going back in there to discover that Bakugo was no longer in the room. She quickly puts her clothes from bed away and zips the bag up. Turning to look in the mirror, she straightens out her hair before heading downstairs. The amazing smells from the kitchen catches her attention before she can even see the explosive blonde. 

Coming around the corner and into the kitchen, she freezes, seeing Bakugo at the stove, patiently cooking over top of it. "Bakugo, what are you making?" she asks. He freezes and turns around with an irritated frown. "I told ya to call me Katsuki, didn't I? What does it look like? I'm making us breakfast," He replies with a huff. 

Sora tilts her head, noting the chocolate chip pancakes and eggs he was currently cooking on the stove top. "Wow... You made all of this?" Sora says, her eyes widening at the thought of him actually cooking. Bakugo's eyebrows furrow, sending a glare in her direction. "What? Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean that I can't cook, Flicker," He growls at her. 

Sora blinks and then blushes in embarrassment, hiding her face from him. "Sorry, I didn't try to imply that you can't cook because you're a guy. I am just surprised that you seem to do it so well," she admonishes. Bakugo rolls his eyes at her, turning back to the stove to flip a pancake. "Save your judgement until you actually try it," He tells her with a frustrated shake of his head, turning the eggs in his pan.

When he finally plates the food and puts a plate for her in front of the indigo haired teen, she glances up at him with an unreserved smile. Bakugo rolls his eyes, sitting down at his spot next to her. "Hurry up and eat. You want to get to the hospital, don't you? We'll go after breakfast," he grumbles, taking a bite of his pancakes. 

Sora hurries her way through her breakfast, moaning softly at every bite of doughy, chocoltey bliss. She finishes her plate and puts it in the dish washer, a smile painted on her lips. Bakugo stands, crossing to the hallway as he glances at her. "Are you coming or what? I mean we can stay here for sure if you want to," he suggests. At that, Sora shakes her head. She wanted to see how her dad was doing. Not being able to see him last night had put the poor girl in a constant state of unease. 

She quickly throws on her shoes and steps outside, the early morning air sending a slight chill down her arms and back. Bakugo steps out, shrugging out of his dark jacket to place the item over her shoulders. Sora peers at him, surprised. He shrugs. "Just wear it. I don't want to be held responsible for you getting sick," He tells her, a small blush on his cheeks. Sora gives a giggle, shrugging her arms through the sleeves to revel in its warmth. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The walk to the hospital was not as eventful, both teens not breathing a word for several blocks. After about fifteen minutes, Bakugo breaks the silence. "You alright?" He asks, looking slightly concerned. Sora shakes her head. "I hope that they didn't hurt him too badly," She whispers with a soft frown. Bakugo takes her hand in his and squeezes it comfortingly. "He'll be just fine. I mean, since when does he just let things get the better of him? He will be back on his feet in no time and then you can go home like nothing happened," Bakugo tells her.

Sora looks down, her eyes clouded. She remains quiet for the rest of their walk to the hospital, her gaze shifting around nervously the moment the doors slide open to admit them into the waiting room. A pleasant young woman with green eyes and pink hair glances up from her spot behind the desk, the bandanna in her hair swaying from the movement. "Hi, how can I help you?" She asks kindly, her voice like silken velvet.

Sora looks down, stuttering. "We're here to see Aizawa Shota, can you tell us what room he's in?" Bakugo answers for the nervous girl. The young woman in front of them looks through her computer and smiles. "Ah, he is on the second floor in room 243. May I have your name for our records?" She asks. Sora nods eagerly. "Kuran Sora and Bakugo Katsuki," she tells her. The woman smiles at her from over her desk. "I'm Sakura, nice to meet you. Relationship to the patient please?" She asks. Sora gives a sigh. "I'm his daughter. Bakugo is one of his students," she replies.

Sakura nods, typing a few things into the computer. "Alright, there is an elevator around the corner to the right that will take you where you need to go. Remember, second floor, room 243," She smiles as she waves them off to help the person coming through the door.

Sora turns to Bakugo with a small smile, walking to the elevator. She makes her way into the elevator, staying silent until they are finally in front of Aizawa's room. Sora freezes, her hand on the door. Bakugo shifts behind her, putting a roughly calloused hand on her shoulder. "Oi, don't be nervous. Just go in there and talk to him. Everything will be perfectly fine. Don't be a dumbass," he grumbles to the girl.

Sora sucks in a deep breath and knocks, hearing a muffled "Come in," before opening the door. She enters, a timid look on her face, but brightening instantly when she sees Aizawa sitting up in the bed wrapped like a mummy. "DAD!" she squeals, rushing to his bedside. Bakugo enters in the antiseptic smelling room after her, closing the door behind him to shut out the rest of the world. 

"Sora. Sorry if I worried you. Are you alright?" He asks, examining the girl before him with worried eyes. Sora gives a nod, checking out the bandages decorating his body. "It looks worse than it is," he assures her. The teen girl gives a sigh of relief, taking a seat next to his bed while Bakugo opts to lean against the wall.  Aizawa glances at him and clears his throat. "Ah, Bakugo... Did the two of you meet up here to visit me or something?" 

Bakugo glances up awkwardly, words leaving him for the moment. Sora notices immediately and cuts in. "No, dad. Since you are in here, I can't stay home due to the attack. So because of that, I'm staying with Bakugo until you can come home," Sora murmurs nervously. Aizawa blinks, shaking his head at the revelation. "You what? Your parents actually agreed to that Bakugo?" Aizawa asks.

Bakugo gives a short nod. "Yeah, they have no issues with it. They said she could stay as long as she needed to," he replies, his voice slightly husky. Aizawa looks between the two of them, glancing at Sora. "If you need to stay with them to be safe, fine. Just keep in mind, if the two of you plan on doing anything indecent, please use protection," he tells them. Sora's mind goes blank, shattering at his words like so much dust. 

"D- DAD! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" She screeches between clenched teeth, chest heaving with shock. Bakugo blinks at him, frowning. "I wouldn't take advantage of someone who is obviously anxious and upset," He growls at the man before him. Aizawa sighs, looking over the two teens. "Good, keep it that way. I'm not ready to become a grandfather," he grumbles, embarrassing the poor girl even further. 

"Dad! Why are you doing this to me! This is cruel and unusual punishment!" Sora gasps, blushing heavily under his and Bakugo's gazes. Bakugo scoffs, rolling his eyes at her innocent reaction. He turns to Aizawa, a determined look in his eyes. "I am to be the number one hero. Having a brat would just keep me from reaching that spot as quickly as I want," he scoffs. Aizawa blanches at his bluntness, eyes sliding to Sora's face. 

"Still... Do an old man a favor and wrap it, don't scrap it," he sighs. Sora wished for a brick to face palm herself with, her horror growing at the current conversation. "Please just don't talk anymore," She whispers in utter embarrassment. If the humiliation could kill her, she would have been six feet under at that very moment, and given the choice, she currently wanted to bury herself to save them the trouble. She died even more when Bakugo turned to look at Aizawa and answered him.

 "Understood." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

165K 3.6K 19
After a bitter break up with your ex, Katsuki Bakugo, you try to get back at him with his best friend Eijiro Kirishima. How many misunderstandings c...
1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
138K 3.9K 57
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...
289K 9.5K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...