fall for me - jschlatt x read...

By simp4schlatt

a book in which the reader gets to fall in love with our favourite youtuber, jschlatt. this story is a x rea... More

talking
the call
face reveal
meet-up
food
second day
party
aftermath
stream
new member
visit 2
official
quick a/n
olive hue
trouble
lazy day
smitten
speak
jealous
then leave
feelings
north carolina
thoughts
not your type
i still love you
hotel
hotel pt2
love
clay
vodka flavoured kisses
barfight
shower
forever

going home

9.2K 215 381
By simp4schlatt

- 2166 words

*(y/u/n) = your username (for twitter)

—————

safe to say, brady wasn't going to be texting you anymore. schlatt had taken your phone and sent him a couple messages that managed to scare the poor guy away.

"did'ya pack everything?" schlatt asked you, leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed. he smiled at you, following you with his eyes as you zipped your bags closed.

"yes, sir. all ready to go. what time do you want me to leave?"

"i don't want ya to go, at all," he told you sincerely, moving towards you and placing his hands on your waist. you lifted your hands to his neck and pulled him into a hug, cuddling into his neck.

"we have to talk today," you mumbled. you wanted to talk thoroughly about whatever was going on between you two. clarification was needed, because neither of you were speaking your truth. you didn't want to take any of his words or actions the wrong way, and it would be easier to do that if he straight up told you how he felt about you.

whether it was friends, or something more.

"what about? are ya hungry?"

"about some stuff. not really."

he looked at you, confused. you didn't want to stress him out, so you just left it at that.

"ya wanna go for a drive?" he leaned down and kissed your forehead chastely. or what you assumed was chaste. you didn't want to read into it too much, especially not without speaking about it.

"yes, please," a drive would be nice. get some fresh air and have a last little bit of fun before you had to return home. you really wanted to stay with him, but he could visit you next time.

"alright. we'll leave in 5."

you got ready, throwing on one of schlatt's pull overs and an old pair of volleyball shorts that you had. you pulled your socks on and slipped into your shoes, waiting by the front door for schlatt.

he came only moments later, sporting a yankees hat and cargo pants with a sweater almost identical to yours. his taste was very... consistent, to say the least. a smile dawned on his face when he saw you, basically bouncing in your spot out of excitement.

"let's go," he said, opening the door for you and locking it when you both exited. soon after, you two were in the car, windows down and driving with no particular destination in mind.

after about 20 minutes of driving aimlessly, schlatt swerved and pulled into an empty target parking lot. you looked at him, confused. he met your gaze and smiled warmly.

"you said you wanted to talk?"

"oh, r-right now?"

"if it's okay. i don't want you leaving here with something on your shoulders," he shrugged, turning the car off, which turned the music off as well. you two were sitting in silence, he was waiting for you to speak.

"um, okay. i just want to know what your thoughts are."

"on what?"

"whatever this is," you gestured between the two of you, watching him raise a brow. he sighed, leaning back in his seat and raising his hat so he could run his fingers through his hair.

"m'not sure what to say."

"well, it's clear that we're... comfortable with each other. i mean, we've worn matching maid outfits. that has to be something," you took a breath, "right? i just want to know what you feel."

"i feel like i don't want ya to go back. i feel like i don't want to wait to see ya again. i feel like im pushin' you, and that's the last thing i want," you opened your mouth but he raised a finger, hushing you, "i want you, (y/n). it's as simple as that and i don't know why it took me so long to say it."

you stayed still for a minute, processing his words. he wanted you. but how would you guys work with the distance? sure, it wasn't much but it was still there.

"i-i want you, too."

"good- that's a good start," he cleared his throat, rubbing his hands down his face. he scratched the back of his head, most likely thinking of what else to say.

"so, what do we do from here?" he asked, eyes wide. the sun was hitting him in just the right way, outlining his face and making him look so fucking good.

you knew what you wanted to do. kiss him. it was long overdue, and it needed to happen, especially if you were going to move forward with your relationship. not that you felt it was an obligation, because to be honest, you had wanted to kiss him before you even came to visit.

"we kiss."

his eyes locked on yours, his mouth parting slightly. you leaned towards him, the stick shift digging into your arm slightly. he met you in the middle, reaching out and running his hand through your hair. he tugged it towards him, your noses bumping together.

you finally closed the space. your lips met, and it was perfect. he swiftly took his seatbelt off so he could use his other hand to hold the back of your neck.

this moment couldn't have been better. everything was amazing. his lips were soft and experienced, just as you imagined. so many unspoken emotions were poured into the kiss, and you sighed happily.

you pulled away from him, seeing that he still had his eyes closed for a second. when he opened them, he had a wide smile on his face.

you matched it and leaned over, placing a small peck on his lips once again.

"well, that was-"

"better than i thought it would be," he finished for you. smiling stupidly, you raised a brow.

"you thought about it?"

"you didn't?"

"that's fair. we should go back to your place now," you told him, looking at the time. he nodded and took a second to breathe before starting up the car and speeding off back to his house.

-time skip (leaving time)-

"thank you for having me jay, it was a lot of fun," you told him while simultaneously leaning down to scratch chief behind his ears. chief leaned into you, his eyes closing. that had the be the cutest thing ever.

"we're both gonna miss ya," schlatt answered, throwing you a shirt of yours that you forgot to pack. you stuffed it into your backpack and left chief, instead walking towards schlatt.

you two weren't dating, but kind of in this weird dance. neither of you wanted to pressure the other, so neither of you wanted to ask anything. anyway, you only just had your first kiss. maybe it would be better to wait a while.

schlatt opened his arms, inviting you. of course, you accepted and pressed your cheek against his chest, your arms slithering around his waist.

you breathed him in, relishing the feeling of his arms around you and his head resting on yours. but sadly, you knew you had to go home. your entire place was probably covered with dust.

despite his protests, you pulled away from schlatt and looked him in his eyes. he looked so sad that you almost said 'fuck it' just so you could stay longer.

you went on your tiptoes, gently grabbing ahold of the hair on the back of his head and tugging him towards you to connect your lips. he obviously let you, even welcoming it.

he took your hands and moved them from his torso to his chest before snaking his arms down and around your own waist. schlatt walked forward, slowly backing you into the front door, his lips not leaving yours.

but again, even though you didn't want this moment to end, it had to.

"jay-" he kissed you again before you could keep talking.

"we... have... to... mm, stop," at the words stop, he pulled away, smiling at you. his lips were reddened and slightly swollen, making you laugh a little.

"i have to go now. but i'll call you when im there."

"or you could stay and we could see where this goes, hmm?" he raised a brow suggestively. you smacked his arm and walked out of the house, hearing him follow close behind.

"i would say i was makin' a joke, but i wasn't."

oh, how were you going to leave? damn it.

you turned around sharply to face him, now at the front door. he reached out and held your waist once more, just letting his hands rest there.

"see you soon, jay. you'll be the one driving up."

"yes i will," he leaned in, moving to kiss you, "i'll miss ya," he mumbled against your lips.

"i'll miss you too. now let go so i can leave."

"that's not somethin' someone who's gonna miss me would say."

"stop stalling. let me leave," you huffed, seeing right through his little act. trying to distract you with talking so he wouldn't have to let go of you.

"alright, fine. drive safe, call me when you get there."

-time skip (at your place)-

      you finished packing away all of your clothes, only just noticing that you didn't give schlatt back the sweater that you had worn on that drive you took with him earlier.

he won't mind, he can take it back when he visited.

you smiled at your own words. when he visited. he would be back to see you, and you would be able to hold him and kiss him.

kissing him without having to hesitate would feel so nice. it did feel nice, like when you did it before you left his house. it just felt so right. you were smitten.

picking up your phone, you typed in your password and scrolled down to schlatt's phone number, tapping it and waiting for him to answer. he was probably waiting for your call.

"hey, (y/n). are ya home?"

"yes i am," you told him, grinning for no reason. just hearing his voice was enough to make you deliriously happy.

"already miss ya. chief keeps walkin' into your room lookin' for ya."

"aw, don't say that. that makes me sad," the thought of chief sniffing around for you made you feel so bad. you had really started loving that dog. even though you only knew him for a short time, you really did love him. quite a bit, actually.

when did you start loving him?

the dog, of course. you were talking about the dog. chief. not anything else. right?

"m'sorry, sweetheart. video call?"

your heart fluttered at the pet name and you quickly hopped into your gaming chair, turning on your pc and starting up discord so you could video chat with him.

soon enough, his wonderful face popped up on your screen.

"hey, beautiful. chief's right here, d'ya see him?"

you could just barely see the tip of chief's snout, but you nodded to schlatt anyway. he smiled and looked at you, just admiring.

"so, what've you done since i left?"

"finally had a good time. god, having ya around is torture," he fake groaned, leaning his head back on his chair and exhaling loudly. you couldn't help but notice the provocative position he was in, but you chose to not bring that up.

"you're telling me. try hanging around a sloppy man who thinks he's tough for 7 days straight."

"you've gotta do better than that."

"and he's a bad kisser."

"you take that back!"

you both laughed loudly, causing chief to stir slightly. when the two of you settled down, a peaceful silence fell. it was comfortable, giving you space to breathe while also letting you know that he was there.

"ya look tired," schlatt pointed out, "not gonna go to sleep?"

"i wanna talk to you, though."

"no, no. ya need rest. we can talk in the mornin'. hey, don't forget to tweet something or post just to let your fans know that you're okay an' i didn't kill ya or anything."

"sure, jay. i'll do that before i sleep," you pulled out your phone, showing him, "goodnight."

"night, darlin'. sleep well."

with that, he hung up and allowed you to cuddle into your bed. once you were under the sheets, you sent out a tweet.

(y/t/n): hi everyone! just got back home. sorry for not streaming or updating, i got busy. anyways, i'll be streaming tomorrow, so stay tuned! <3
💬28.7k  🔃46.7k  ❤️982.9k
|
> dream: we didn't miss you❤️
💬5.8k  🔃10.2k  ❤️345.7k
|
> jschlatt: can't wait to see the stream :) maybe i'll join?
💬12.6k  🔃15.9k  ❤️797.4k
|
> tommyinnit: shut up american. everyone watch my stream instead
💬4.3k  🔃6.8k  ❤️264.6k
|
> fan 1: ahhh!! finally!!!!!
|
> fan 2: we're glad you're okay! welcome back ☺️
|
> fan 3: WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT JSCHLATTS RESPONSE!?
|
> fan 4: @fan3 OH MY GOD YEAH!?? NEW YORK MAN DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN? ⁉️🔫
|
> jschlatt: @fan4 no.
💬15.7k  🔃46.6k  ❤️872.6k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.5K 48
A dnf texting book!! George goes to a party and meets a cute girl. She gives him her number but when he texts it, it's not who he expects. tw: nsf...
460K 14.7K 64
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?❞ ❝𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...