The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

38 | one dance

19.1K 462 558
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
________

"Ouch!" I sobbed when Ginny accidentally pulled my hair and head back.

"Sorry!"

She's curling my hair a bit, I didn't really want it but she insisted. The golden sparkly dress I'm wearing to the ball is laying on the bed, waiting for me.

"I really don't want to go," I whined and opened my eye to put on some mascara on my lashes.

"But you have to to make Draco mad," added Ginny and smiled provocatively.

"Exactly," I nodded my head and finished my makeup.

"Honestly, why don't you two just fuck already?"

How am I supposed to know? There were so many chances, but every time me and Draco got too close to each other, he left. Just like that, with no explanation.

"Oh, I'd really like to go on the ball, you're so lucky to be a Slytherin," whined Ginny and put pins into my hair.

"Why aren't you?"

"Because I was stupid in the first year and asked the hat to be in Gryffindor. And honestly, can you imagine how my family would react if I was put into Slytherin?" She asked and giggled.

"I guess you're right," I mumbled.

When Ginny finished my hairstyle - curled hair let down to my shoulders and pinned to X shape on the sides, she sat on the chair. She did a great job. Then the last thing for me to do was to put my dress on.

Ginny helped me to zip it on my back and then she asked me to do a spin in front of her.

"Gorgeous."

I met the boys - just the two of them - on the corridor. They're dressed in black suits with white shirts underneath, Theo's hair is combed back and Leon's long split to the sides. When he saw Ginny, he went in for a kiss.

"You look stunning," said Theo when he looked at me from up to down.

"Thank you. Where's Draco?"

"At home, helping with the ball and stuff," answered Leon.

We went through the castle to the outside to a dark, but pleasantly warm evening. It's March, which means my birthday is in a month. I've never really had birthday parties at home, it was always just aunt May and my father, which didn't really count as a party. But now that I have some friends, I wonder what we'll come up with.

The way to the Hogsmeade took us longer than usual, due to my high heeled shoes. Theo offered to carry me in his arms, but I quickly refused to do such thing, my dress is too beautiful to be damaged by his clumsy hands.

"How much are you bringing?" Asked Theo to Leon as we were walking.

"A lot, man, a fucking lot. We're all gonna be out the whole trip," he answered and laughed with him.

"A trip? You're going?" I asked.

They both looked at me.

"We are, and you're going, too,"

I don't understand.

"What?"

"What what?"

"I'm not going,"

"Um, yes, you are? Who signed your papers then?"

"What-" I stuttered, but then it got me thinking.

If I didn't sign the papers, someone else did. One of them has already betrayed you. This must be it, the person will definitely go on the trip and that's my chance to get to know who it is.

I just wonder who would do that.

We apparated from Hogsmeade to the front of the Malfoy manor. It wasn't so long ago when I spent the night in here, in Draco's bed.

There's a crowd of people outside of the house, talking and holding drinks in their hands. They're all in suits and women in beautiful dresses, making the house look like a whole palace.

When we entered, the loud classical music and sounds from the crowd of people immediately hit our ears.

"I say let's steal some bottles and go to-" started Theo, but someone interrupted him.

"Welcome, my lovely boys," greeted the Narcissa and hugged then both with her arms.

She came with Draco by her side, who immediately examined my choice of dress from up to down. By the look on his face, he's glad I didn't forget to dress up this time. Then, Narcissa gladly helped me, but now, she doesn't even look at me. She's still mad about the diary, I assumed. I don't blame her.

I don't want things to be like that between us. We started off as good friends and I don't want to end it by my one stupid mistake. She's a good woman and I felt like she treats me like her daughter.

When we moved to the dancing room, Draco waited for me to join me. I didn't look at him, but I was totally aware of his presence and was looking forward for what's to come. A compliment on my dress, maybe? Or just another mocking...

"I see you came in dress today," he says and grabs me by my elbow as we walk through the dancing room full of people.

"A nice one, right?"

I felt his eyes on me again from my side.

"A nice one, indeed," he said and smiled.

"Are you here alone? Or did you bring a guest?" I asked when we got to the table with alcohol.

"I did," he nodded and poured whiskey into his glass.

"Oh, who's the lucky girl?" I rolled my eyes and went for already prepared martini's.

"You,"

I'd be lying if I said this didn't make my heart warm and my skin blush, I'd be a total liar.

"Wrong. I'm no one's guest tonight. I just came here for this," I said and rised my martini to clink against his glass.

"Oh...I guess I'll have to find another on-"

"AUNT MAY!?" I shouted all of sudden.

I spotted her in one of the corners of the room. She's alone, holding a glass of wine and admiring the atmosphere.

I ignored Draco and left him alone. There are plenty of girls he can tell this bullshit to. I made my way through the crowd, which wasn't that easy, and ran into a hug.

"Oh God! Don't scare me like that, child!" She laughed and pulled me closer to the hug.

"I'm so glad to see you! What brings you here?"

"What brings you here?" She asked and placed a little kiss on my cheek.

"My friends," I answered and drank from my drink.

"Right, the boys! Show me the one you date,"

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. I'd like to see that one, too.

"I don't date anyone,"

"Then who you dated..."

I grabbed her by her shoulder and pointed my head to the direction where Theo's standing. By alcohol table, of course.

"Aah, cute. I like his hair," she giggled.

"May!" I laughed.

"What about the one with the scary eyes?" She asked and pointed at Leon standing next to Theo.

"Taken," I quickly answered.

"Oh, explains...and the blondie?"

Yes, Amelie, what about him? Isn't he the only real reason why you came to this ball at the first place?

I looked around for Draco and found him talking to some girl in our age. They're energetically talking about something and laughing. He looks very nice tonight, the smile on his face suits him right. He just said something funny and the girl started laughing her ass off.

"He's no one..." I mumbled under my nose and looked away from him.

"Oh, so the blondie it is," said May with smile on her face.

Before I could realize what she meant, she was gone.

I sighed and went to sit by an empty table in the back of the room. It's a little quieter in here and no one's looking, so I pour the whole martini into my mouth and swallow the drink down my throat.

"May I join?" Asked someone from behind me.

I turned to see who's asking and saw Theo.

"Sure," I mumbled, but I wasn't so sure.

"So...long time no talk," he said after he sat next to me.

"Yeah..."

"Look, I don't want things to be awkward between us," he said and unintentionally put his hand on mine.

"Should've thought about that before you decided to fuck with Pansy," I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"We didn't fuck, it was her idea to make you two jealous..."

Oh, now it makes sense.

"Well, it didn't really work, did it?"

"I guess not...hey, Amelie, I have to tell you something,"

"Yes?"

"You don't have to avoid me just because you smelled me in Amortentia..."

"Theo-"

I didn't think about that. I should've known better when I let the lies out.

"It's okay, now we know we both still like each oth-"

"Excuse me-"

I couldn't sit there and listen to him anymore, I feel so awkward. I stood up from the chair and walked out.

It's my fault, if I made up any other scents that's not specifically Theo, he wouldn't have hopeless expectations.

As I was walking through the dancing room, I tried to avoid people banging into me and stepping on my feet. Easier said than done, let me tell you. I spotted May talking to Narcissa by a table, laughing and drinking like old friends. It's weird, but I've never seen her out in society. It was always just us two, sometimes three.

All of sudden, my hand is grabbed by someone from behind me. The person turns me around and our eyes meet. Pale blue, almost grey eyes are looking straight into mine and I immediately know they belong to Draco. I rised my eyebrows, wanting to know what he wants.

"Dance with me," he says, still looking into my eyes.

"Why should I?"

Hand in hand, he walks me through the crowd to the middle of the dancing floor.

"Because you you want to,"

However much I'd like to argue on this with him, I can't, because it's true. I want to dance with him and I hate it.

He put his one arm on my waist and gently pressed his body against mine. Our hands met by our sides, we tangled our fingers. When his cold rings touched my skin, it tingled a bit.

"Won't she mind?" I asked and looked at the girl he was talking to so energetically.

He looked in my direction and scoffed.

"Jealous much?" He mocked me.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on his shoulder. With that, we started slow dancing to the classical music playing by the live orchestra.

"In your dreams, Malfoy,"

I don't know what's happening between us, but I wonder where it's going. With our eyes staring deep into each other, we danced through three songs without stopping, even though my feet were starting to hurt. I didn't want to stop.

"You didn't give me a choice," I said after a while.

"Meaning?"

His hand on my waist slipped a little lower.

"You said I wanted to dance with you and then you dragged me here. What if I didn't want to?"

He sighed.

"Then you could've said no. And anyways, you talk too much,"

I rolled my eyes and continued dancing until the music stopped and Narcissa called us all for food.

As he was letting go of his hand on my waist, he stroke the place. We let our hands down and when I was about to go eat, he put something into my hand and left me alone with it.

Surprised, I found out it's a piece of paper with...

Meet me in my room in 5 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 65
โš ๏ธ*PLEASE READ WARNINGS/TAGS!* "No?" He feigned hurt for a second, but his lips eventually twitched. "Hmm, how'd you explain this then?" Keeping one...
1.5M 28.4K 58
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ...
829K 20K 42
REVISED EDITION IS UPLOADED NOW!! It's becoming obvious that you're sleeping with your history professor to maintain those high grades //// "You can...
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc