The Twins & Me

By starrry_nights

"We learned to share from a very early age-shared everything, you know? Once I introduced you two, there was... More

Author's Note
Under the Stairs
Arlo
First Kiss
Oliver
Trust in You
Four Hands
Their First Time
The Rules
Send Nudes
Movie Night
Halloween pt. 1
Halloween Pt. 2
Teapot
Lying Hurts
Collared
Tracked
Any Kind
Better Off
Catch You
Hungry
What Do You Want?
Wren's Friends
Protected
Stripped
Bound
Dr. Camden
Noah
No Escape
If You Love Someone
Evolution
Grizzly
Again and Again
Dirty Liars
Every Game Must End
You Can Have It
Hate My Guts
Dr. Camden's Christmas Party
Sorry
The Afterparty
a thank-you from me

Punished

87.9K 2.1K 1.7K
By starrry_nights

All of the lights are off when Arlo and I get to his apartment, and I have a horrible feeling Ollie is going to pop out from somewhere and jump-scare us, but everything is still and quiet.

From behind, Arlo takes me by the waist and walks me forward, towards the hallway.

Their bedroom door is open, with faint candlelight flickering from within, but I notice the mysterious door is cracked. Involuntarily I reach out to push the door open further, but Arlo catches my hand.

"Not yet," he whispers. "You're not ready for what's in there."

I turn to him, his face hidden in partial darkness. "It's not some 50 Shades of Gray bullshit, is it?"

He laughs. "Not exactly."

Ollie appears at the doorway to their room. He's in his boxers and nothing else. I hesitate, something stirring in my stomach.

Arlo's hands are sure around me as he propels me forward.

We come to a stop in front of Ollie. He looks down at me, his muscular arms up on the doorframe, tattoos spilling over them. "You made me wait, Wren."

I try to jut out my chin, but Ollie takes it in one hand and yanks it down so I'm looking at the bulge in his underwear.

The heat in my stomach moves downward.

"You spent time with another guy and didn't tell us about it," he says. "That's why you're being punished."

It's not a real punishment. He may be hurt, but he's not mad. My eyes flash to behind him, the bedroom, with the big bed and messy sheets. I bite my lip. "I'm sorry, Oliver."

I don't think he was expecting that, because his grip on me slackens for the briefest of moments. "You will be."

He turns and walks into the room, and I make a move to follow him, but Arlo holds me back.

Ollie picks up something from the bed and plays with it for a few moments before looking over at us. "Come here."

Even though my heart is stuttering I don't hesitate in following his request, while Arlo stays behind. Candles litter the room, though these aren't the scented kind. Some are black, some white, most red. Did these come from Mystery Room?

I come to a stop before Ollie. In his hands are a collar; but it's not the pink one with the bell. This one is a blush pink, made of suede. It looks soft and more closely resembles a choker than a collar. A dainty gold ring is attached to the center, and on either side is an embroidered "O" and "A" in black.

My eyes flash up to meet his, and he just looks back at me. "On your knees."

I obey, drop onto the plush rug to rest on my haunches. The wind howls from beyond the large windows, but the sound is faint compared to the roaring in my ears from my own heartbeat.

"Baby Brother," Ollie calls, holding the collar out for Arlo. "Put this on Wren."

Arlo comes into the room and takes the token from his brother. Wordlessly, he crouches down behind me. I pull the hair away from my neck so he can latch it on me. It's much more comfortable than the other one; flexible and cool against my skin. I shiver.

"Is Little Wren cold?" Ollie teases.

I glare up at him.

When I don't answer, Arlo takes a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back. Blood rushes to the spot and my face heats up. "Big Brother asked you a question," he breathes in my ear.

My mouth opens involuntarily. "I'm not cold."

Arlo plants a kiss on my neck and I melt back into him.

Ollie comes forward and takes my chin in his hand. "Look at me, Wren."

My eyes meet his and he tilts his head. "Why are you being punished?"

"I-I was with another guy and I didn't tell you."

He smirks, and his grip on my chin tightens. "Take your clothes off. Stay on the ground."

Arlo gives me space, and I slip my sweater over my head. I hear Ollie's sharp intake of breath at the sight of me in my lace bralette, and I smile to myself. My jeans come down next, and I sit on the ground to peel them from my legs. When I'm down to just my panties and bra, I resume position back on my knees.

"You really are a tease, aren't you?"

I meet his gaze. "I guess I am."

He bites back a grin and moves forward so his cock is in my face. "Baby Brother," he says. "Clothes off."

I'm absolutely still as I watch Ollie's bulge grow in his black underwear, inches from my face. The heat rolls off him. Then, as I feel my fingers reaching for my own underwear, Arlo stands beside his brother, underwear only. They stare down at me with the same expression of lust.

"Are you ready for your punishment, Little Wren?" Ollie asks me.

My breathing intensifies as I look up at the both of them. "Yes, Ollie."

He leans down and grabs me by my hair. "In here, call me Big Brother."

I can't nod, so I say, "Yes, Big Brother."

He straightens up, pushes his cock into my face. It's hard against my cheek. "You're not allowed to touch yourself, Little Wren. That's your punishment tonight."

I feel myself grow wet at his words.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Oliver moves my face across his pelvis and turns my head so I'm staring at Arlo's bottom half. "Take Baby Brother's cock out of his underwear," he says.

I make a move, probably too enthusiastically, because Oliver yanks me back. He leans down once more to whisper in my ear. "Without your hands."

And before he straightens back up and delivers a slap to my breast.

I jump, my toes curl momentarily at the sting, but I rise up on my knees to take the top of Arlo's underwear in my teeth.

His breathing is heavy as I pull the fabric down. It gets caught on his erection, but with a final yank his dick springs free.

I breathe on him, and he trembles. Before I can take him into my mouth, Oliver brings my head back over to him.

"My turn."

I meet his eyes and hope I'm delivering a good glare as I rise up and take his underwear in my teeth. I go slower this time, knowing it will irritate him. I get the reaction I expect.

He pulls my hair. I let out a whine. "Here I thought you were going to be good for me, Little Wren."

I make the decision not to look him in the eye, and I think that works because he releases my head. I go back to his underwear and pull them down.

Oliver brushes the hair back from my face. "Was that so hard?"

I want to snap back, but there's one thing I want more.

"Lick," Oliver commands.

I run my tongue from his base, up his shaft, to his tip.

He lets out a moan and I do it again. He tastes just as I remember. After a few more licks to get his cock nice and wet, he shifts my head so I'm in front of Arlo once again.

I make eye contact with him and put his tip in my mouth.

A yard yank by my hair brings me back. "Did I tell you to put Baby Brother's cock in your sweet little mouth?"

Frustrated, I meet Oliver's eyes. "No."

Yank. "No what?"

I grimace. "No, Big Brother."

He releases me and gives a well-placed slap to my breast again.

I squirm, feel my panties wet. But I keep my hands balled on my thighs.

"Good girl," Oliver says, stepping back. "Baby Brother," he says. "Fuck Little Wren's mouth."

A small surge of satisfaction runs through me. It's strange—not the kind I'm used to.

Arlo comes forward to take Oliver's place in front of me. His hand slides through my hair. "Open your mouth," he says softly.

I obey willingly.

Arlo runs a finger over my lips, then sticks it in my mouth.

"Suck."

My lips close around his finger, and I suck on him. My tongue swirls around him.

Slowly, he pulls his finger out, and I open my mouth again.

With one look I know what's coming next, and Arlo barely has to slide his cock into my mouth before I close my lips around him and suck.

He groans as I take him in, getting him wet. The heat builds for me as well, but it's pretty clear by now if I make a move without permission from Oliver then I'm getting my hair yanked.

A hand on the back of my head guides me back and forth on Arlo, and when I bring my gaze up to him I see that it's Ollie's hand. He's standing next to his brother, eyes trained on me. On my next intake, Ollie pushes me deeper onto Arlo.

His cock hits the back of my throat, but I don't gag. Oliver holds me there for one second, two, three...

He releases me and I gasp for air.

But then his hand is back on my head and he's pushing me forward for another one. He holds me slightly longer, and I can't help the reflex that escapes me.

"Fuck," Arlo groans, throwing his head back. I can just make him out through the tears welling in my eyes.

Oliver pulls me back, off of him. "How's that, Little Wren?" He asks sweetly.

I cough in response.

"Do you want more?"

I nod. "Yes, Big Brother."

This time Oliver puts himself in my mouth. I accept him, anticipate his hard thrusts and hands on either side of my head.

I don't tap out, though. Spit drips from my mouth and onto my lap, where my nails dig into my thighs. I know I'm dripping onto the floor.

Oliver pulls out, and before I can catch my breath, Arlo is back inside.

I eat him up greedily, and he moans my name.

Ollie gets down behind me. He grabs my ass. "Up," he commands.

I obey, keeping Arlo in my mouth.

Oliver spreads my legs, and his fingers trace my slit over my underwear.

I moan, taking in as much of Arlo as I can.

Ollie moves my underwear out of the way and rubs my clit. "Who made you this wet, Little Wren?" he asks.

Arlo pulls out so I can answer. "Arlo, Big Brother."

Ollie flicks my clit and I gasp. With my mouth open, Arlo thrusts back into me. "Fuck, that's right, Wren," he says. I hear the climax coming in his voice.

But Ollie's not done. He slips a finger into my hole and I whine. "Who else, Little Wren? Who else made you this wet?"

I lean back into Ollie's finger and come off Arlo long enough to say, "You, Big Brother, you."

"That's right," he says in response, slipping another finger in and pumping in and out of me.

I whine and grip onto Arlo's legs for support as he goes back to fucking my face.

Ollie plays with my clit and fingers me, going faster and faster. "Cum for her, Baby Brother," he says.

Arlo tenses, pulls me against him, and I feel him release down my throat.

At the same time, Ollie's head slides between my legs as he gets on his back. He licks my slit and I see stars. I can hear him masturbating from behind me.

When Arlo finishes, he pulls out of my mouth and I fall forward onto my hands. The cum that didn't make it down my throat drips out of my mouth. I drop to my elbows and Ollie's free hand grips my lower back and shoves me down against him.

I cry out.

Ollie doesn't pause in his relentless sucking and licking of my pussy. He groans into me and I feel him tense into his climax.

"Don't stop," I plead, fingers curling in the rug beneath us. "Big Brother, don't stop."

With both hands now free, he grips onto my ass on either side and rocks me against his eager mouth. I hit the rug beneath me and find Ollie's hair with my other hand.

He slaps my ass and I tense. I can't hold it in anymore.

"Cum for him, Little Wren," Arlo says from above us.

"Ollie!" I scream as the orgasm shoots through my entire body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 22.4K 46
#17 (21/1/2017) #19 (20/1/2017) "You will be mine by hook or Crook" he said with smirk on his face and he pulled me against him. "In your dreams mr...
639K 14.8K 71
When Viviane's home gets taken by loan sharks, she has no option but to ask her brother for help. She's only got one choice; she has to move to a new...
3.6M 111K 73
- UNEDITED The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One, Harry James Potter. When Harry discovered that Sirius Black was his legal guardian, his life was flippe...
616K 20.1K 49
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐! ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ -- ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ...