Axel's Girl

By Horns07

Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh caus... More

Aesthetics and introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue

Chapter 19

131K 2.8K 4.4K
By Horns07

It was a long day. A very very long day.

Lilith has so much energy within her it makes me question what she eats in the morning. Like seriously. How does she have more energy in her body than I do in my pinky toe?

I mean damn this girl can shop. We were at the mall from 1-5. I can very much say I need a relaxing bath. My legs ache like hell.

During those 5 hours, I had gotten closer to Lavender and Lilith. They're really good to talk to and make me laugh so much too.

Lavender told me more stories about Axel when he was younger with Lilith piping into the conversation as well.

He sure was a mischievous child.

I did end up finding a dress. I was hesitant to use Axel's card. It just didn't feel right to me but Lilith did it for me anyway.

The dress itself is gorgeous and a little revealing too but it doesn't look too bad on me.

Lavender and Lilith had dropped me off at Axel's house since we had agreed to meet back there when us girls had gone to a restaurant before coming here.

I was currently standing in front of a mirror looking at the lingerie Lilith had forced me to buy.

She didn't let me buy them. She literally went through the Victoria Secret shop and put anything she liked in a basket and then paid for it for me.

With Axel's card of course.

I was wearing a light pink one. There was a bra and a thin piece of underwear. Across my stomach were two pieces with two ribbons going over the front in a cross.

Flowers were embroidered into the material and I actually really liked this one. It was cute and a little more covering than the other ones.

(Just a little idea of what i imagine it looks like)

I shook my head with a sigh before trying on the last one. I left this one to last since it looks like the most promiscuous one.

I was somehow able to find out how to connect all the pieces and turned to the mirror.

My eyes widened and I tried to pull the skirt down only proceeding in pulling the bra down showing off my nipple. I pulled it back up.

It was a black lace design with a small skirt-like cover. It was hardly a skirt and it hardly covered anything to be fair.

The bra had three bands meeting up at the very top of my breasts before going over my shoulder to keep the bra up.

The skirt and bra were connected with a gold clasp and a lace black choker lay around my neck.

I turned around to see the back didn't even cover my ass. I turned back to the front and furrowed my eyebrows as something didn't quite look right.

I pushed the bra up until the bracket was under my breast pushing them up a little. My lips tilted up into a smile. Now that looks right.

"Adalyn."
I jumped with a squeal and quickly turned around.

My eyes widened and a gasp left my mouth as I saw Axel standing in the doorway with his lip in between his teeth. His eyes were focused on what I was wearing and I tried to cover myself up as much as I could.

Axel's eyes snapped up to mine and I was certain I looked like a beetroot right now.

I thought I'd be finished before Axel got back. He said he'd be back at around 6. It's only 5:30.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and my eyes got wide as I saw it was 6:05.

⛔️WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

I heard footsteps approach me and I looked back over at Axel. He had to undone his tie and chucked it on the other side of the room. He was unbuttoning his shirt and by the time he got to me he had ripped it open and thrown it on the other side of the room.

I gulped as he gripped me by my throat and carefully pushed me up against the wall.
"What the fuck are you wearing precious?"

I heard my breath hitch and leaned my head back against the wall.
"C-Clothes?"

He let out a sinister chuckle before putting on a blank face.
"Clothes? You think I'd let you go outside if this is what people classified as clothes? No, I would keep you locked up in my fucking room for only my eyes to see and only my hands to touch."

My mouth fell open and before I could close it Axel had shoved his fingers down my throat. I gagged a little when they hit the back but closed my mouth around them.
"Suck my fingers my little fucking slut."

I squeezed my thighs together and began to suck his fingers. His other hand tightened around my throat and a soft moan was trapped within my mouth.

Axel's pulled his hand off my throat and pulled his fingers out of my mouth before picking me up and taking me over to the bed.

I wiggled my hips a little on his chest trying to get some friction and relief down there. Axel slapped my ass giving me a warning.

He sat himself down on the far of the bed before turning me around and pushing me down so my ass was on his chest.

I placed my head on the bed between his legs and turned my cheek to the side.

He placed his hands on my ass before pushing my skirt up. He would roughly squeeze me causing my mouth to fall open.

He brought his hand down making my body jerk forward. I bit down on my lip as he roughly grabbed my ass cheeks again.

I arched my back and fisted the bedsheets in my hands. He slapped me again and I couldn't contain my moans anymore.

He moved his hand up the curve of my ass before moving it back down and spanking me again.
"Look how much of a desperate fucking slut you are for me. You like this. You like being spanked ,don't you baby girl?"

He spanked me harder before rubbing his thumb over my panties. I fisted the bedsheets tighter and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

He slapped me again and spread my cheeks before running his thumb up and down my now spread asshole.
"Answer me baby girl. You like being spanked don't you?"

I nodded my head into the sheets and pushed my hips further into his hands.
"Y-Yes. I like being spanked daddy."

Axel squeezed my ass tighter.
"There we go, my little slut. Beg me. Beg daddy to give you what you want."

I lifted my head up and looked into the floor-length mirror that was stuck on the wall.

My face was flush red and my hair was messy. My mouth fell open and you could see the pure desperation and pleasure swimming in my eyes.

I looked towards Axel. He had his back laid against the headboard and his hands roaming my ass. The skirt was up and fell over my back. My back was arched and that made my ass stick out more.

I bit my lip and tried moving my hips to get some relief. Axel's hands gripped my hips to keep me still.

"Tsk Tsk. Baby girl. Tell me what you want or else you're not getting it."
He looked up at me through the mirror and I was instantly turned on more by the dark look clouding his features.

"Daddy please. Please please please."
I laid my head back down on the bed and desperately tried to move my hips again but was stopped by Axel's hands.

"So needy and desperate. My needy desperate little slut aren't you? All mine."

I fisted the blanket tighter as I felt his thumb move over my panties. I bucked my hips a little trying anything.
"Yes daddy. I'm your needy desperate little slut. All daddy's needy desperate little slut. All daddy's."

He rubbed my ass cheek a little and I was waiting for him to spank me but he didn't. I just need something.
ANYTHING.
"Daddy please."

He chuckled and spread my cheeks again.
"I've already told you baby girl. You're not going to get anything unless you tell me what you want. Unless you beg me to do what you want. Now tell daddy what his needy desperate little slut wants."

He gripped my hips again as I started to move them again. I placed my head fully into the bed and tightened my grip on the bed sheets so much I was almost certain I had ripped them.

"Please spank me daddy. Spank me daddy. Please please I want you to fill me up with your fingers daddy while you spank me. Please daddy."

Axel rubbed my ass cheek again.
"Now that's a good girl and you know what good girls get. What they want."

His hand came down on me and I moaned loudly. Oh god. That felt amazing. So so good.

He roughly kneaded my ass cheeks before spanking me two times on each one. I placed my hand on the bed to try to support myself a little.

I pulled at my hair a little as his thumb ran down my panties before pressing down a little and going in circles. I gasped and needily bucked my hips into his finger trying to get more.

"Ah ah. Don't be so greedy baby girl. You get what daddy gives you."
He spanked me again and I dug my head further into the bed to try to muffle my moans.

I bit the blanket as he moved my panties to the slide and ran his finger up and down my slit.
"My little slut is so wet. Did daddy do this?"

I placed my cheek on the bed and nodded my head.
"Yes daddy. Y-You always make me wet."

Axel lifted his eyebrow up at me with a smirk.
"Do I?"

I nodded my head and Axel's smirk deepened. Before I knew it, he had plunged his fingers deep within me.

I let out a loud moan and wiggled my hips when he refused to move. I grinded them a little but was stopped by Axel's hand coming down on my ass again.

I gasped and moaned at the same time stretching my arms out onto the bed so my body was positioned like a cats. He began to move his fingers and I fisted the blanket in my hands and arched my back more.

His other hand roughly grabbed my ass cheek again before kneading. He let go and moved his hand down the curve of my back before coming back up and slapping me again.

Axel pulled his fingers out of me and rubbed up and down my slit quickly. I moaned and moved my hips in circles desperately.

He gripped my hips and lifted me up. I gasped and looked down. I was sitting above his face. I placed my thighs either side of his face and placed my hands on his chest.

"Ride my face baby girl. I want to have a taste of my little slut."
I nodded my head and let him pull my panties down. My skirt was still on though.

I lowered myself down onto his face and gasped as I felt his mouth latch onto my clit. I started to grind my hips while leaning back to place my hands on the head board.

His nose would nudge up my ass while his tongue would flick inside of me. I moved my hips in circles and moaned louder.

I ran my hand through my hair and threw it back along with my head as Axel gripped my hips to keep me still while continuously entering his tongue in and out of me before latching his mouth onto my clit and sucking.
"Oh daddy. Yeah just like that. "

I looked forwards into the mirror and felt my pleasure increase at the image in front of me.

I pulled my bra down and roughly grabbed my boob imagining it was Axel's. I let out a moan as Axel moved his hand around to my back and grabbed my ass again

I pinched my nipple and rolled it in between my fingers. I laid my head back and moved my hips faster.

Dear God. This felt amazing. So goddamn amazing.

Everything inside me had been taken over by the feeling Axel had inflicted within me. The sight and sensation of me riding his face did things to me books never could.

It made a tight knot appear in my stomach begging and pleading to be undone but I don't know how to do that. I needed more.

Axel moved his hand to my front and moved his hand around trying to find my clit. When he did, I let out a gasp and sped up my hips as he rubbed circles onto it.

Axel kneaded my ass roughly and pinched my clit.

The knot came undone and I threw my head back with a loud moan. I heard the sounds of Axel sucking and slurping everything up and that only made me hotter.

⛔️STEAMY BIT OVER⛔️

Once I was done and had gotten my breath back, I slowly lifted myself off Axel's face. I laid down beside him with my eyes closed.

His arm went around my waist and he pulled me into him. He peppered kisses all over my shoulder and neck making me smile softly.
"You did so good baby girl. I'm so so proud of you. My good baby girl."

He kissed my shoulder again and pulled me closer to him.
"Thank you Daddy."

He snuggled his head further into my neck and I could feel myself slipping into sleep.

****

I moved around on the bed when I heard the sound of talking. I reached out trying to get my precious but was met with disappointment when I couldn't find her.

I heard a loud sound and shot up from where I lay. I looked to the side to see Adalyn on the floor next to my desk.

I instantly leaped up off the bed and ran up to her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and that sight alone made my heart ache.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. She laid her cheek down on my shoulder and I rubbed her back as a tear escaped her eyes.

I sat us back down on the side of the bed and wiped her cheeks as a few more tears had fallen.
"My precious girl, what's wrong? Are you hurt? What happened?"

She looked up at me with a sad pout and I gently ran my hands through her hair to bring her comfort.
"I-It hurts when I walk Axie. I t-tried to get to the bathroom b-but it hurts down there and I fell."

My face softened when I understood what she was saying. She was sore from last night.

I'll admit the way she begged and so desperately tried to get what she wanted, it turned me on so fucking much.

The way she would needily grind or wiggle her hips trying to get more or beg me for more was a sight for sore eyes and my eyes only.

Let's not even talk about the new kink I've found.

To spank and see her ass jiggle like it did was an image to be forever embedded within my mind.

To see the sight of her ass glowing red by my hand and her desperately begging me to do it again. It's perfect.

Absolutely fucking perfect.

Let's not forget her new found name for me.

Daddy.

It's got a quite nice ring to it, don't you think?

I love when she calls me that. When she was begging me.

'Please daddy'
'Spank me daddy'

It's music to my ears. Honestly.

After she had fallen asleep, I did get her cleaned up. I changed her out of that sexy lingerie set that we're definitely going to have a talk about getting her more of later.

I just put her in one of my shirts and took off my work trousers. I used a warm wet towel to clean her legs and then went to sleep with her in my arms.

I did feel guilty about being the reason she was in pain this morning though. I knew she was sensitive and should have been gentler with her but I just couldn't help myself.

She's too fucking sexy for her own good.

I let out a sigh and gave her a sad smile.
"I'm sorry, precious. I shouldn't have gone so hard on you."

She shook her head and lifted it off my shoulder to look me directly in the eye.
"It's okay Axie. I would have stopped you if I didn't want you to do anything."

She placed her head back down on my shoulder and pulled herself closer to me. I sighed again and kissed the top of her head before picking the both of us up.

I walked into the bathroom and placed her down on the toilet and then walked back out giving her some privacy. I looked at the clock beside the bed to see it was only 8 in the morning. We did go to sleep earlier.

I knew she had a test at around 10 after that she was finished with school for about 2-3 weeks.

I heard movement in the bathroom and guessed she must have finished so I knocked on the door and walked in again.

Adalyn had her hand on the counter keeping her up. I walked over to her and placed my hand under her arm to help her up.

She really is sensitive.

I placed her up onto the counter and watched as she leaned her back against the mirror. I placed my hands on her thighs and lightly massaged her muscles to soothe them at least a little bit.

She let out a content sigh and closed her eyes. I smiled knowing I was the reason she was feeling relaxed and comfortable.

I pulled away from her and turned around going to start the bath for her. That'll help her a little more.

I grabbed some Epsom salts from the draws I had near the bath. What can I say? They help me relieve stress from work.

I turned back around to Adalyn to see her intently watching me. Her legs were crossed giving me a clear look at what was underneath the shirt she wore.

I sucked in a breath through my teeth and looked back up at her. The cute little smile she wore did things to my heart.

I walked back up to her and placed my hands either side of her body. Her cheeks lit up with a light pink hue.

She placed her hand on my chest and rubbed it.
"I just want you t-to know I really did enjoy l-last night even if I am sore now because of it."

She shyly looked into my eyes and my lips turned up into a smirk.
"That makes the two of us. Who knew my precious girl had a spanking kink?"

Her cheeks burned red and she squirmed a little under my gaze.
"I d-didn't know I liked that type of s-stuff Axel."

I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear before placing my hand on the side of her face and tilting it up so she was looking up at me.
"I guess we can explore it together. But two things that will stick are those sexy lingerie sets that I am definitely buying you more of and the word daddy that seems to roll off your tongue wonderfully."

Her cheeks got redder and she moved her eyes so she was looking down rather than looking in my eyes.

I chuckled and turned back towards the bath and turned it off. I walked up to Adalyn and watched ,once again, as her eyes moved upwards to meet mine.
"Arms up precious."

She did as I said and I pulled the shirt she wore off and threw it in the laundry basket that had the same lingerie set she wore last night in it.

I picked her up again while peeling my boxers off. I stood out of them and saw Adalyn's cheeks go red. So shy.

I sat myself down in the bath and put her in my lap. She leaned back against my chest and sighed before spreading her legs more.

I placed my hands on her inner thighs and rubbed them a little trying to get the blood in that area warmed up and her muscles less sore.

She laid her cheek on my chest and I saw her eyes close. I kneaded her skin and watched as her whole body relaxed against me.

We stayed in silence for about 15 minutes ,just enjoying the presence and company of each other, before I lifted her up a little and she opened her eyes again.
"I need you to wet the top of your hair precious. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded her head before moving further down and dunking her hair under the water and then coming back up.

She wiped the water from her eyes and then turned to me with a smile. I pecked her lips and grabbed the shampoo bottle behind me. I squirted some on my hands and started to rub it into her hair.

I lightly massaged my fingertips into her scalp trying to get any unwanted oil or dirt from her hair.

I finished and then grabbed the jug from behind me. Adalyn looked at it with wide eyes and then looked back at me.
"Why did you ask me to wet my hair when you could have done it with that?"

I smirked at her.
"I just wanted to get a proper look at your body again."

That wasn't the actual reason although I did want to do that. I just forgot it was there and thought it would sound lame of me if I said that so I said something more flirtatious and dirty instead to get her flustered.

It got the reaction I was looking for as her cheeks turned red. I chuckled again. So cute.

I gathered some water into the jug and poured it over her hair. I used my hands to try to get the shampoo out and ,when I did, I shampooed her again -knowing that was needed- before getting all of that out too. 

Adalyn turned around in my lap making me take in a deep breath and summon all the restraint I had in my body not to fucking slam into her right now.

She grabbed the shampoo bottle and then squirted some onto her hands before rubbing it into my hair. I lifted an eyebrow at her which only made her give me a look which told me not to say anything.

I gave her what she wanted and didn't say anything about it and just placed my hands on her back before rubbing them up and down.

She grabbed the jug and washed the shampoo out before shampooing my hair again and washing it out.

She grabbed the conditioner bottle and squirted some into my hands before squirting some into hers.

I only ran it through her ends knowing it wasn't supposed to go on her scalp. I tried to cover as much hair as I could without touching it and then washed the conditioner off my hands. Adalyn did the same and then laid her head against my shoulder.

I placed my hands on her back and rubbed it up and down.
"Axie."

I looked down at her to see she had her head tilted up so she was looking up at me.
"Yes precious."

"Can you tell me a little about what you do? Like your job? I know you're a CEO but I don't really know what they do except for owning and controlling a company."

I stopped the movement of my hands and looked down at her shocked.

I didn't think she'd be into talking about my job. I thought she'd find it boring or something.

The fact she actually does want to talk about it means more than she knows.

My job is a very important part of my life. I was practically the only life I had before I met Adayn.

"Well precious ,as you know, I am the CEO of my company. It was passed down from my father to me after I had gotten my degree. I basically make the major decisions on behalf of the company, see over what is down, provide my employees with everything they need to do their jobs, communicate ,on behalf of my company, with shareholders and technically care and make sure there's no problems within my company and make sure it's the best it can possibly be."

She slowly nodded her head as she took in the information.
"What are shareholders then?"

"Shareholders are people that have invested and own a small part of my company's stocks. It can be a person, another company or an organisation but each one can elect a person for my board of directors who are people that basically see over the company to make sure what I'm doing is best for it and our shareholders."

She nodded her head and I smiled at the puzzled look in her face.
"That's complicated."

I chuckled and nodded my head at her.
"Yes it is."

She sat up and grabbed the jug from behind me. I guess the conditioner has been in there long enough.

She washed mine out first making sure it was all out before giving me the jug. It took longer to wash hers out as she had longer and more hair than me but when we had finished we washed each other's bodies with a lot of Adalyn's blushing included before getting out.

"Do you think you'll be alright if I put you down?"

She nodded her head.
"Yeah. I feel less sore now and don't think it'll hurt as much."

I slowly placed her down on the floor but kept my hand under hers in case she couldn't stand up by herself.

Her face contorted up into discomfort before she wiggled her legs out and took in a deep breath before taking a step. She didn't fall and she took another step.

She seemed fine so I let go off her arm and let her walk by herself. It didn't look like it felt the best for her to do so but at least now she could actually walk.

She wrapped the towel around her tighter before turning to look at the clock which lay on the wall. Her eyes widened when she saw it was 9:20.

Damn we've been in here for nearly an hour.

She turned to me and was about to say something when I beat her to it.
"I know you have a test at 10 until 11:30. You just need to get dressed and then I'll drive you to your university on my way to work. I'll tell Cole to meet you there and after you'll come to my workplace and we'll go get lunch together."

A smile lit up her face and she nodded her head. I smiled back at her before walking out of the bathroom with her in front of me.

She walked into my walk-in closet and walked over to the bag she had brought with her yesterday.

I knew she hadn't willingly brought anything which was in those bags as she didn't even wasn't to use my card to buy her dress for the charity ball tomorrow.

My ma or Lilith had most probably seen her looking at it for more than 3 seconds and then took my card and brought it for her before she could stop them.

I had more than enough money and was willing to spend it on whatever she wanted as long as it wasn't something outrageous ridiculous.

She turned to me with a guilty look on her face and I sighed.
"Adalyn you don't need to feel guilty for using my card. I offered you it and have more than enough money to just keep it to myself."

She pouted her lips out sadly.
"Yes but it just doesn't feel right. I don't want you to think that I'm only with you because of your money because I'm not."

I placed my hand on her cheek and rubbed it.
"I know that Adalyn. I know you're not with me for my money. But I'm your boyfriend and whatever you want I'll get for you."

She pouted her lips more.
"i don't want you to do that though"

I shrugged my shoulders.
"Tough luck."

I placed my lips down onto hers and felt as her body went stiff before relaxing and kissing me back. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I wrapped mine around her waist.

I rubbed it before pulling away.
"If we continue, you won't be making it to that exam precious."

She blushed and pulled away from me with pink cheeks. She walked back over to the bag while I walked over to my suits. I picked one out and then started to get changed.

I turned around to Adalyn and my eyes widened when I saw her standing there in only her underwear.

It was another black set but it covered way more now. It was full black but over the actual bra and underwear was a lace material.

I looked to the side to see she had an outfit laid out. The shirt was a cotton beige colour and I was sure the black bra would go through it.
"Are you sure that's a good clour choice for that outfit?"

She jumped and then turned around to look at me. She looked down at her underwear and bra and then back up at me.
"It's the o-only one I have that actually c-covers anything."

I clenched my jaw and started to button up my shirt.
"Is that so?"

She nodded her head and looked down at the floor while wiggling her toes.
"Lily kind of just walked through Victoria Secret and c-chucked anything in a basket she thought looked remotely nice or anything I looked at for more than 5 seconds before using your card to pay for it and giving me the bag."

I nodded my head and tucked in my shirt.

She pulled her shorts up and over her amazing ass and then turned back around to the mirror. My face hardened when I got a look of her ass in them.

Jesus fucking Christ. This girl.

I wasn't going to tell her she couldn't wear them. She could wear whatever she wanted. I couldn't stop her. No one could.

But those shorts. And her ass. Is a fucking amazing sight.

She did them up and then pulled her shirt on. That wasn't any better.

The material clung to her breast perfectly and as I had guessed you could see the black colour through the light beige shirt.

It had little buttons up it for nothing really and she did a belt up around her waist making her hips look wider.

Thankfully, she was at least putting a cardigan on over it. At least now no one gets a look at her ass in them and I know she won't be cold if it does get a little chilly.

I had completely forgotten I was supposed to be getting changed as I was too busy admiring her getting changed.

She turned around to me and rolled her eyes with a playful smile when she realised what I had been preoccupied with.

She skipped up to me with a pair of brown sandals on her feet. She picked up my tie and began to do it.
"You should really try concentrating on one thing Axie."

I smirked and rubbed her hips making her cheeks heat up.
"I was. I was concentrating on watching my precious girl get changed. That's one thing."

She smiled but I could see she was flustered by my statement.
"You know what I'm talking about Axie."

She finished my tie and then pulled me down by it. I lifted an eyebrow up due to her sudden action of confidence and tightened my grip on her hips.
"Well precious. Looking at you is something I'll be doing for the rest of my life if I had anything to do with it."

Her eyes widened and I pulled her in for a kiss before she could say anything. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and ran her hands through my hair.

I brought mine to her ass and roughly grabbed it before pulling her closer. She turned her head to the side a little giving me more access to kiss her deeper.

She opened her mouth for me and I instantly darted my tongue in. I met hers and massaged it before tasting every crevice of her mouth. She tugged at my hair and I decided it was time to pull away to give her some air.

I detached my lips from hers and looked down at her now tomato-red face. She licked her lips and slowly peeled her eyes open.

"I don't think I've told you how much I enjoy your kisses precious."

She turned redder ,if possible, and shook her head.
"No I don't think you have."

5685 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 4.8K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
835K 19.5K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
148K 2.7K 41
"Matteo, can I ask you a question?" Lilly asked, looking up at him. "That was a question." he joked. She giggled, "I mean a different question, just...
103K 2.2K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...