Aurora

By creativeowl__

It's Aurora's first year in high school. She has no idea of what's ahead of her. Read to find out what her fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Bullying
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

180 7 2
By creativeowl__

Aurora's POV:
I woke up to a message from Sophie, again. I hope she's not going to be away again. I opened up the message.
*Hey, I got a surprise for you today. Make sure you come to school xx*
*Okay, sure. Can't wait to see you :)*
I quickly got ready for school. I can't wait to see Sophie. I wonder what the surprise is.

As I was about to enter the school, I bumped into Nicole, whoops.

"S-sorry," I stuttered.
"Watch out next time!" she replied, with an annoyed facial expression.
I walked away quietly, just then I heard someone was calling my name. Oh my god!! It's Sophie. I ran to her straight away.
"Heyyyy, Sophie!!" I greeted her.
"Hey, did you miss me?" She asked. Wait a minute there is something different about her.
Just then I realised. "Oh my god Soph, you got braces!" I shouted.
"Yep, that was the surprise. So do they look good?" She replied.
"Yes, do they hurt?" I asked.
"Oh my gosh, yes!! They kill me bad times." She answered.
"Oh, good luck. Let's go to form class, we're going to be late." With that we left to form class.

On the way I told Soph what happened at school yesterday, and she told me what happened at the dentist. Oh my god!! Whoops!! I'm dead. I forgot to do my homework. Ugh, what should I do?

"Sophie, did you finish your english homework." I asked worriedly.

"Nope, don't worry, we're in high school. Nobody does there homework in high school." She replied like it wasn't a big deal.

It was a big deal for me though, a huge one really. I never, when I mean never, I mean never, ever forgot to do my homework. And now as you can see, I'm panicking. And overthinking. Oh god, I hate it when this happens. It's really annoying. But really, what should I do. What if the teacher calls my parents?
'I'll be back in a few minutes' I told Sophie and went to my locker.
I checked my timetable. We have english last lesson. YAYYY! I could do it at lunchtime. I'm so lucky that we have it last lesson. I quickly checked my watch. Oh, no. One minute, until the bell rings for form class. I ran as fast as I could, and luckily I arrived just in time.

LUNCHTIME

I quickly headed to the library to finish my english homework. I finished it in a few minutes. It was super easy. I decided to borrow a book, while I waited for Soph to finish hers. Yep, I somehow convinced her into doing her homework. I borrowed a book from one of my favourite book series, by my favourite author. Not many people liked my choice. But oh well. Everyone is different, and everyone also has different choices. I sat next to Sophie and started reading. I realised Sophie wasn't doing her work, she was singing her favourite song that she has been singing ever since I met her. I just laughed, and continued reading.

AFTER SCHOOL

After a very tiring day it was home time. Oh, and also guess what, my english teacher was away. Literally all that panicking for no reason, oh well at least I have my homework ready for tomorrow. My mum finally picked me up.

"How was your day today, sweetie?" She asked.
"It was great! Yours?" I replied.
"The usual. Good," She smiled.

And we talked until we reached home. I quickly changed my uniform and ate food.

I decided to check my social apps. I haven't been on them for AGEEESS. I first checked instagram. I posted a picture of one of my favourite quotes. 'Be yourself, everybody else is already taken'. It's short but I love it. Next I went onto my snapchat, and drained my story. I love draining my snapchat. It's so much fun! After that, I checked my ask.fm, I got lots of questions on it. Hmm interesting. I opened them -
*you're so ugly*
*Why do you try to act cool, when you're not. Wannabe much?*
*You're such a nerd *
*You wear too much make up and your still ugly*
*I hate you*

That's it, I had enough!! I burst into tears straight away. I couldn't read anymore. I instantly deactivated my ask.fm and turned off my phone. Why me? Why? I already know I'm ugly, but it hurts when someone says it to you. I also never try to act cool, I basically be myself, what's wrong with that? I am a nerd, what's bad about that? I like reading, I like math and apparently I'm smart and I do my work on time. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with being a nerd. I laughed when I read the next question, surprisingly. Because I never wear makeup, only to special events.

I don't get it. Why do people hate me? What have I done to them? I hate getting bullied, I really do. It's the worst thing ever. I wish one day I could somehow stop people from bullying others. After about two hours later I finally managed to calm myself down, and stop crying. I decided to do that one thing that always cheers me up, and never, ever fails. And so I did just that. I watch Bethany Mota's amazing youtube videos. She is amazing. In her 'draw my life' video she said she used to get bullied too. She said it was horrible. And now I know exactly how she feels.

I decided I really need some sleep. So I went to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, thinking about what people said. I finally managed to go to sleep.

(A/N: heyyy guys! How did you guys like this chapter? Comment below. Whoever comments I'll dedicate the next chapter to them :) I also attached a picture of Sophie's braces. Oh and comment if you like Bethany Mota. Please vote, that will be great. Thanks for reading this :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...
642 64 35
This story is about an arrogant CEO and an employee a girl who has a lot of dreams and a boy who is a master minded in business they both live their...
1.1K 48 16
This was my first book and I wrote it when I was very inexperienced. I am sorry if it does not hold up today...
59 18 17
This story is about an 18 yr old girl who feel lost and broken. She had once felt complete when she was with her cousin and her friends. Then at the...