IZ*ONEshots

Od Luminous_Bookworm

IZ*ONE x IZ*ONE Requests are welcome. You know, this used to say "Don't break up Annyeongz," but I've alread... Viac

Song Fic Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Song Fic Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Jewelry Shop AU - Kangbi
Soft Hair? - Ahnyeongz
Random Prompt AU - Chaekura
Color Soulmate AU - Hiinak
Rain AU - 2kimz
Yuri's Birthdayyyy (aka failed Yenyul oneshot)
Happiness - Ahnyeongz
Angel AU - Chaekura
Movie Night AU - Yenyul
Kid AU - 2kimz
Zombie AU - 2Kimz
Train Ride/Tik Tok Challenge - Ahnyeongz
Theater Club AU - Kangbi
Fake Dating AU - Ahnyeongz
Titanic AU - Annyeongz ft. 2jin
"So, you're one of those people who go insane when they're sleepy" - Hiinak
Ice Skating AU - Yenyul ft. Kangbi
No Plotline Save Me - Annyeongz
Again, I Suck At Plotlines - Kangbi
Song Fic - Kwonchaeng
Based on a Part of Grandchester - Kangbi
Fairy AU - 2kimz
Nerd & Popular Kid AU - Annyeongz
Jumanji (unfinished and never will finish) - Annyeongz & Chaekura
Annyeongz, 2kim, Yenyul, Hiinak, Chaekura & Kangbi ft. PD48 ships of mine
Cheating - Chaekura
Period - Kwonchaeng
Color Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Hanahaki AU - 2kimz
Kingdom-ish, Cinderella-ish AU - Kangbi
Mental Asylum - Annyeongz
Domestic-ish Fluff - Wonnako
Vampire-ish Sorta Kinda AU - Kangbi ft. 2kimz and a teensy bit of Chaekura
A Random Prompt I Found AU - Ssamyen
Red String Soulmate AU - Ssamjin
Coffee-Shop-Hair-Colory-Emotiony-Thingy - Annyeongz
A bunch of random stuff I found while I was on the internet
"Everyone's trying to set us up but we've been dating for years" - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 1 - 2kimz
Werewolf AU Pt. 2 - 2kimz
Coffee-Shop-Name-Spelling-Messing-Up AU - Chaekura
A/N
Arachnophobia - Annyeongz
Heartbreak-Grand-Canyony-Thingy AU - Yenyul
Mafia AU - 2kimz
Werefox AU ft. a li'l bit of Hyunin - Mintomi
Something Blue - Mintomi (ft. mentions of Wonnako)
Letters - Annyeongz
Song Fic - Yenyul
SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRR - 2kimz
Ferris Wheel - Annyeongz
Past Lives (Kid AU) Pt. 1 - Chaekura
Tattoo Shop AU (soulmateeeee) - Kangbi

Drunk and Recently Broken Up AU - Annyeongz

1.5K 21 5
Od Luminous_Bookworm

WARNING: Mentions of alcohol and stuff.

*

It was loud at the bar. She couldn't tell if she was crying till she was laughing or laughing until she was sobbing her heart out. The alcohol absorbed her tall, lithe figure, warmth coursing through her whole body. Drink after drink she slowly lost perspective over her surroundings and frankly, she had lost what little grasp she might have had over her life. Flooding her system, the alcohol fought with her brain for control over her movements.

Suffering from a broken heart was not something Jang Wonyoung did for a living. It wasn't even something she had experienced before ever in her life. Worse is that she herself caused it. This wasn't just a case of self blame - Wonyoung literally caused it. Three months ago, Wonyoung broke up with her girlfriend of six and a half years.

And just now, she realized what a big freaking mistake that was.

So she sat here, crying over stupid decisions, sobbing over lost time, choking up over kisses wasted. Laughing at her naivety, laughing at her lack of confidence, laughing at how dumb it was that after three months of making the decision, she was not only destroying her mind for the moment but giving herself one heck of a hangover for tomorrow.

The noise at the club, the blurring of her mind, the constant refilling of glasses provided a strange comfort to Wonyoung. With forgetfulness, with ignorance, even if it only lasted a few hours, came bliss. So she stayed, and downing shots one after the other, she could barely even remember what she was crying over. Just that it made her heart hurt. So, so bad. It made her want to scream and kick and cry, but also to just sob silently in a corner so that no one could see her. It made her breathing heavy and it made her eyes burn. It made her want- no, it mad her have to cry those tears that you can't stop because they just keep coming, chest heaving, face contorted in pain.

Although, even after running out of tears left to cry, her face was still painfully contorted in some mixture of a scowl and a frown.

And she was so messed up that she couldn't understand why there was this clench in her heart. How it pinched harder when someone, particularly girls with short hair and bangs, asked her to hang out or whatever. How she couldn't stand the fact that people wanted to be around her. Why was she rejecting these people? What was she looking for?

And Wonyoung, being more wasted than she'd ever been, called the person she trusted most to take her home. Her first friend, her best friend. The person that she'd always trusted.

"Yujinnie?"

Yujin seemed to be just as tired as Wonyoung when she answered, "Er, Wonyoung? What's that music? Where are you?"

Relieved that she had answered, although not sure why, Wonyoung replied "C-can you come p-pick me up? I'm at-"

"You're not drinking, are you? Oh of course you are. I'll be there in," Yujin paused and gave a resigned sigh. "Ten minutes. Ten minutes okay? Just wait for me."

"Th-thanks Jin-ah."

She hung up. And almost the second she put her phone away, someone called to her.

"Hey, what's a girl like you doing outside alone?"

An older dude walked up to Wonyoung. "I-I'm just here t-to drink."

The man laughed, although for some reason, it seemed more menacing to Wonyoung then friendly.

But what did she know? She couldn't even tell why she was drinking in the first place.

The man was getting closer and closer, chatting about something Wonyoung didn't really care about. Or, she didn't care about him and was going to ignore him, until he wrapped an arm around her waist and grabbed her wrist. She struggled to tear out of his grasp, going from annoyed to downright terrified in a few seconds. Her heart was beating too fast. He whispered in her ear, "Not trying to get away now, are we?"

He was leaning even closer, when Wonyoung heard the most beautiful thing in the world.

"GET THE ACTUAL FRICK OFF OF HER!"

A tall, feisty, blue-haired girl stormed up to them, simultaneously looking like the scariest and most angelic thing Wonyoung had ever seen.

Yujin tore the man away from Wonyoung as Wonyoung lay her head on Yujin's shoulder.

"Hey, hey we were just talki-"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN." And even though Yujin said this with a strained voice and a sprinkle of hurt in her eyes, the man ran away.

Yujin sighed and whispered "Wonyoung, what have you been doing?", sounding more defeated than angry.

"Yujin, my heart hurts and I don't know why. I've been crying all night but I can't remember anything. And my head is aching."

Yujin looked torn for a few seconds while considering her choices. She looked a little hesitant, a little frightened even as she mumbled, "Come on. I'll take you to my house."

She gently tugged Wonyoung's hand and headed for the car. For some reason, Wonyoung's heart fluttered a little.

They drove back in silence.

And finally, after quietly dashing up some stairs, Wonyoung on Yujin's back, they made it to the shorter girl's apartment. Yujin said a few things that Wonyoung couldn't understand at her lack of brain power right now, and collapsed on the bed.

*

Wonyoung's eyes slowly fluttered open. The first thing she noticed was the headache. It pounded in her skull. As her eyes took in the brightness, she realized that this was not her house. She softly grounded her feet on the floor, realizing she was still in clothes from last night. So drinking. Great job, Jang. She padded around the house, calling "Hello?" every once in a while. She knocked on the bathroom door. "Is anyone in here?" She heard a squeak. And then she saw what was simultaneously the scariest and most angelic thing she had ever seen.

Ahn Yujin, ex girlfriend, wet hair in a bun, towel tied around her chest, was looking up at her with a weak smile and sad eyes.

"Hi." she whispered.

Wonyoung looked down. "Uh, hi."

There was silence for a few minutes, and then Yujin mumbled, "Let me get dressed and I'll make some tea?"

Wonyoung, too flustered to reply, just nodded and stared at her feet.

"Cool. Kitchen is across the bedroom."

When Yujin came out of her room, somehow looking like a goddess in a hoodie and sweatpants, she sat down in front of Wonyoung.

"Sooo... um, may I ask a question?"

Yujin laughed. It was gratifying, even if it was the most miserable laugh Wonyoung had ever heard in her life. "Sure."

"Erm, how did I, uh, get here?"

Yujin's face flushed. "You called me in the middle of the night from a bar, and I took you home. You said something about... er, about being broken hearted I think."

It was Wonyoung's turn for warmth to creep up the sides of her cheeks.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Awkward silence.

"Thanks for taking me back here."

"Sure."

Awkward silence.

"So, I should probably be going now."

"Yeah, you probably should."

But something made Wonyoung hold back. She didn't know what it was, what possessed her in the moment, but she blurted out, "I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I'm sorry I was such an idiot. I'm sorry I thought you and Minju were more than you were. I'm sorry I left you alone when you needed me most. I'm a jerk and I'm so, so stupid. I'm just sorry about that."

Yujin gave a smile, even if it was a forced, watery one. "It's fine. If it made you happy-"

"But it didn't! It was so worthless! I kicked you out of my life and I suffered! And you suffered even more which I hate! I was so dumb. So I'm sorry. Please be happy."

And with one last glance, Wonyoung shut the door.

And without thinking twice, Yujin ran out the door and grabbed the tall girl's wrist.

"So you love me?"

Wonyoung nodded, not even denying it. "Yes. I do."

And after spending two seconds trying not to cry and another two assessing her situation, Yujin fell into Wonyoung's arms and sobbed. She muttered things like, "You left", and "I hate you so much" and Wonyoung wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. She savored the way Yujin fit in her embrace.

But Yujin pulled away. And keeping up with this 'no thinking' thing, she slapped Wonyoung hard on her right cheek.

Wonyoung hissed in pain, but Yujin hissed right back, "Do that to me again and I will kill you."

And then, to make up for the slap, Yujin leaned in and pressed her lips against Wonyoung's.

Safe to say Wonyoung didn't do any more complaining.

*

So, I'm not freaking old enough to write this kind of stuff, but I don't really care.

Heheh. 

Idk I'm feeling very 'bleh' today, so you get this miserable oneshot.

Aaaanyways, you guys are, like, ridiculously nice. Like, way too nice. So thx for being nice. Also thank you for being so active. I started my other LOONA oneshot book a few weeks before I started this one, but this one already has so many more chapters than the LOONA one. You guys inspire me to write morreeeeeeee.

*cringes*

Sorry that was super cringe. But it's true.

So once again, rEqUeSTs? 

Thx for reading I love u all so muchhhhhh :)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

11.1K 320 21
"I have something to tell you. I really like you a lot." If you know Day6's school trilogy then some of the happening's here is gonna be familiar for...
8.8K 506 21
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* A couple months have passed since the incident in Busan, but IZ*ONE's work has only just begun. A new threat is now looming and...
111K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
3.2K 320 30
*IZ*ONE superhero AU* Six months have gone by without any big trouble for IZ*ONE. The girls, along with their new members from IVE and Le Sserafim, h...