The Runaway

Von potterhead_fic

Wolfstar Muggle Modern AU. Sirius Black is a famous model in London. His life is controlled by his mother and... Mehr

Sirius P.O.V
Remus P.O.V
Sirius P.O.V
Remus P.O.V
Sirius P.O.V

Remus P.O.V

1.6K 58 38
Von potterhead_fic

Remus had been so bloody worried for the past days. What in the world had happened to Sirius? Was he okay? Remus had been next to the phone waiting for a call. He had tried calling the local police, they didn't believe him. He even contacted Regulus through socials. But he didn't answer. Lily said that he didn't need to worry. His mother wouldn't hurt him, right? Either way Remus cried and cried until he had no tears left. 

Remus was on his bed, hugging his favorite pillow. This one was the one Sirius used the night he spent there. Now it was his favorite. Because it smelled just like him. 

Suddenly Lily brusted into the door. It was normal for her. She had the keys of the house and all. 

"Remus, Sirius is fine. His weird friend texted me" 

Remus jumped of bed "What??"

Lily nodded "This James Potter lad. He is quite cute..."

"Lily focuse. What did he say?" 

"Sirius is fine, just locked up in his room..." Lily sighed.

Remus closed his eyes in pain. 

"He even sent me this video" Lily showed Remus her phone. The poor boy grabbed it desperately. 

Sirius was there. Dressed with the most bizarre suit. He looked adorable though, besides him was the singer Marlene Mckinnon. They both announced their homosexuality. And Sirius said that he loved him. Him. In front of all those people. Remus heart began racing. 

"Oh shit Lils. He is going to be in trouble because of this..." Remus said nervously.

"Actually James told me that you might be in trouble..." Lily bit her lip. 

"What? Why? And how long have you been texting this James lad..?"

"For days... He is really funny and a soccer player, you know?" Lily blushed.

"Lily! Why I might be in trouble?" 

"James said he was coming to explain us everything. I gave him your address..." 

"YOU GAVE HIM MY ADDRESS?" Remus asked shocked. 

"Yep..."

"Lily he is a complete stranger!"

"He is Sirius' friend!"

"So? He could be a bloody murderer! This could be a trap!" 

"What am I supposed to do? I'm trying to bloody help you!"

"Well not like this babe!"

"Then how?"

Suddenly they both heard knocking on the door, and they froze. 

"Is probably him?" Lily guessed. 

"Shit Lils! If I die it is going to be your fault!"

Remus went to answer the door, Lily went after him, bitting her lip again. 

Remus opened the door to see a boy with messy black hair and glasses. And a beauty tall blonde girl.

"Oh hi! You must be Remus" the lad said with a big smile on his face. 

"Is Sirius okay?" was all that came out of Remus mouth. He was bloody worried, okay? 

"Can we go inside first?" Marlene said "It is fucking freezing out here" 

Remus let them in. When James saw Lily he immediately rubbed his hair. 

"Hi Lily. You're even prettier in person" 

Lily blushed laughing. 

"Oh my God! Marlene Mckinnon? I am your biggest fan!" Lily hugged the girl. "You have no idea how much I love your lyrics" 

"Oh thank you so much" Marlene said blushing. 

James seemed jelaous "Well just for you to know Lily I am a famous soccer player..."

Lily smiled "Well I don't like soccer so..."

"YOU DON'T LIKE SOCCER?" 

The girls laughed at that. Remus knew Lily was flirting with him. It was her twisted way of doing so. 

Remus cleared his throat. He was getting impatient.

"Sorry to interrupt the lovely moment... But can you tell me what's going on with Sirius?"

"Sirius is fine" Marlene said "The media took pretty well his coming out. There are fans who had been so supportive with me. And I know some of Sirius' fans as well. He hadn't lost his popularity. It actually increased"

Remus just nodded "Is he locked in his room?" 

James nodded as well "Yes. But it's not that serious. I've been able to visit him. His mother and step dad just want to make sure he doesn't see you. The rest is practically still the same"

Remus sighed "Shit!! What do they have against me?" 

"Well, Sirius had always accepted his reality" Marlene began "Kind of accepted the burden of being famous. But he just wants to be free now. He realized that when he saw you again. He just wants to be himself" 

Remus was so touched by this words. The Sirius Marlene was describing reminded him to the boy he felt in love all those years ago. Free, rebel and proud of himself. 

And then, they heard a car arriving outside.

James carefully peeked through the window.

"Shit mate! They are here!" 

"Who?" Lily asked concerned. 

"Mr. Riddle's men" James answered "I don't know why are they here now. But this can't be good. They are dangerous people"

"Are they gonna kill me?" Remus asked. But nobody could answer 'cause they heard knocking on the door. 

"Shit! Remus you have to run!" Lily said "Go through the back door..." 

"What about you?" 

"We can distract them" Marlene whispered 

"I know taekwondo" Lily suggested 

James smirked "You do?"

Lily blushed "Well that's more useful than 'soccer'"

"Oh shut up..."

"Will you stop flirting please? I'm nervous" Remus said and they both blushed. 

More knocking on the door. 

"Here..." Marlene said taking out a marker. She wrote something on Remus' arm "This is Sirius address. Go and get him. We will distract those bloody assholes and meet you there. And here. You can use my car..."

Remus was too shocked to even respond. He simply nodded and hugged all of them. And he disappeared. 

Remus rounded his property very carefully not to be seen. He hid behind some bushes "ouch!!" but some braches rubbed his back. From there he could see Lily talking with two very big and sculptured blokes. Shit. 

"I told you a million times he doesn't live here. I don't know anyone with that weird name!" 

Remus carefully crawled to Marlene's car. He saw with the corner of his eye how those bloody assholes tried to force Lily to move from the door. She was screaming and Remus considered to get back. When James hit one of the blokes with a shovel. He was knocked out. And Lily and Marlene fought with the other one. Lily was kicking and hitting hard but he seemed very tough. In the meantime, Remus got in the car. He sighed and hesitated. Should he leave his friends like that? 

"Oiiii!!" Remus heard a deep voice. One of the lads had spotted him. Shit. Remus turned on the engine while the bloke pointed him with a gun. But before he could shoot, James knocked him down with the shovel. Nice, now both of them were down. 

Remus pulled the window down.

"GET IN!!" he shouted. Lily and the others seemed very confused and tired, but they obeyed and got into the car. 

"That was impressive" Remus smiled

"Thanks" Lily said pleased with herself. 

"I reckon we make a great team, yeah Lils?" James asked.

"I guess we do"

"Just kiss already or whatever!" Marlene said "But drive Remus, they are waking up. Just drive!!"

Remus saw one of the blokes moving slithly. Shit. He accelerated. And they drived away towards London. 

It was a long ride back to London. James and Marlene tried all the way to contact Sirius, with no response. They decided it was the best to drop only Remus there, in case they were some complications. When they arrived, Remus saw the biggest house in front of him. It surely looked like a Manor. 

"It's easy" Lily said "You just have to rescue the prince from the highest tower"

"Easy" Remus answered sarcastically. 

Remus climbed the wall and landed inside the property. He looked around. No security guard was there, luckily. Remus had to guess which was Sirius' window. He closed his eyes. 'Okay Siri, where are you?' He opened his eyes again and saw a nice window with a terrace and purple curtains. And something told Remus he was there. Remus climbed to the terrace and knocked the window. Seconds later, Sirius was there with brightest smile. So beautiful. 

'REMMY?' Remus read his lips. And he nodded smiling like a fool. He wanted to kiss him so badly. Remus gestured at Sirius to open the door. He did so.

And immediately Remus hugged him. And they kissed passionately. Remus didn't know how much he had missed Sirius' lips until this moment. 

"What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? To rescue my prince" Remus smiled. And Sirius kissed him again. 

"Let's go Siri... Come with me"

But Sirius looked back. "What about Reggie?"

"He can come too" 

"I sent him on a mission... If it works, I will be free..." 

"What mission?" 

But before Sirius could answer, the door brusted opened. It wasn't even Walburga, it was another bloke. 

"Look how pretty and romantic" the bloke spoke and pointed a gun on their direction. 

"Tom" Sirius immediately putting himself in front of Remus. 

"Shut up!! Nobody is going anywhere" he said "Don't you get it lad? You belong to me. You have since the moment your mother and you signed that contract. I can do whatever I want with you"

Then Walburga brusted into the room as well "Thomas!! Stop it! He is my bloody son!"

"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Tom yelled "Fine, you want to leave faggot? I'm going to kill you, and your lover, and then your bloody mother here... Perhaps little Reggie as well, where is he btw?"

"Don't you dare touch him..." Sirius said. Mrs. Black had tears in her eyes. 

"Shut up I said!" and he put the gun at Sirius' forehead. Remus was static and shaking. He was about to loose Sirius forever. Suddenly a group of policemen entered the room.

"DROP THE GUN, MATE!" a black man said pointing his own gun to Mr. Riddle. He dropped his gun smiling evily. Regulus entered behind them.

"Tom Riddle. You are under arrest for illigal activities, murderers, and abuse. Also, you have been corrupting some of our police officers, Mr. Moody" he put him some handcuffs "You have the right to remain silent" 

Another police officer approached Walburga "You have to come with me as well ma'am. You have conspired with this man" 

Walburga smiled evily "You're an asshole Regulus, you're going to turn your mother to the police? After everything I've done for you?"

"You've never cared about me mother. I was nothing to you" Reggie said. And the police took Walburga and Mr. Riddle away. The two Black brothers hugged each other.

"You did it Reggie!" Sirius said

"I gave the evidence to Mr. Shacklebolt, just like you told me" Reggie was beaming "Oh long time no see Remus"

"Hi Reggie. I last saw you when you were 7. Thank you for saving Sirius life" 

"No problem" he smiled. 

After a long trial and Sirius and Regulus testimonies Mr. Riddle was sentenced to 25 years in prison for all his crimes, which turned out to be many. Walburga was sentenced to 5 years for complicity and abuse to her children (starvation, supplying them drugs and other things). 

After that, Sirius became Reggie's guardian until he turned 18 (which was soon). And the boys went to live with Remus. 

Weeks after, Remus bought Sirius a motorbike, something he had wanted for so long. 

"OMG! Baby I love it!" Sirius jumped and kissed his boyfriend. 

"Wanna go for a ride?" Remus smiled.

"Sure!"

They got on the bike. Sirius first and Remus behind him. 

"I love you Siri" Remus whispered on his ear. 

"I love you more Rem" 

And they kissed one more time before riding the bike away. Finally Freedom. 

The ending is pretty stupid, I know. This was ment to be short. Perhaps if you want I'll write something better in the future.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...
2.8K 115 10
The Marauders is a very well-known British Boy Band. They are on tour through Europe and in this tour, they would discover many things. Remus and Sir...
197 2 11
Alcyone is the youngest daughter of the noble and most ancient house Black. Just like her sisters, her parents had her fate arrange by agreeing on an...
14.6K 740 36
Sirius Black is starting his sixth year at Hogwarts. With all the abuse Sirius faces at home, all he really wants is a loving family. Sirius starts t...