Classroom Of The Elite: Games...

By rhenies

Basically, the title is self-explanatory. They will have a Gameshow in the COTE universe and have a game over... More

Prologue
Let's Start!
It's so Obvious!
Operation Delta
Valentine's Chocolate
Contra- What?
Come on! Reaction time!

Waifu-no, Knifu?

5.6K 151 125
By rhenies

Class C's Conversation

~Flashback~

FAQ: How to call a lifeline when In group chat?

Answer: Type "Call Lifeline; (the type of lifeline you want to use)"

A class full of 'good-natured' people. What will be their reaction when they are given such an embarrassing question? 

Are they flushed? Or, are they thrilled?

3:00

[Ichinose, not only you but Karuizawa from his class too. It seems like you liked the wrong person.] Kanzaki.

[Kanzaki-kun, please don't call him womanizer...] Ichinose.

[Kanzaki-kun, don't call Ayanokouji-kun like that. Honami-chan's mood is in shambles right now.] Kobashi.

[That's right Kanzaki-kun! Please don't call Ayanokouji-kun a womanizer. Instead of bringing down Ichinose-san's hope, you should pull her hopes up.] Shiranami.

[But I never called him a womanizer...] Kanzaki.

[I think the 20 Million points went to waste... Just kidding!] Shibata.

[Shibata, what are you talking about? I was just stating facts that Ayanokouji is a bit of a womanizer.] Kanzaki.

[Now you just called him a Womanizer.] Mako.

[Last class poll exam~ You're the one that got the most censure votes, right~?] Shibata.

[So? I volunteered to have all the censure votes back then. What's your point? Are you trying to make a joke right now? If you're trying, then, you're acting childish just like the in the bath on Mixed Training Camp.] Kanzaki.

[Please don't remind me of that event... I was just having fun.] Shibata.

[You're being mean, Kanzaki.] Suzuke.

[Don't be mean to Shibata-kun, Kanzaki-kun. We're all in the same class so we should be allies.] Shiranami.

[Great. In every single fanfic why do I need to act like a villain?] Kanzaki.

[Kanzaki, what do you mean 'fanfic'? Are you into anime or manga? I didn't know that the sub-leader of the C class is into that.] Kaimen.

[You— what? Act like a villain? What does that mean? As far as I know, you're just a side character that will get the spotlight in this upcoming volume or you might not even get the spotlight this next volume.] Fuji. 

[Volume—what? You're not even a character in the canon. As far as I know, you're just an original character.] Kanzaki.

[Critical hit now you gotta admit pain is legit.] Shibata.

[Oh my. Are we breaking the 4th wall? Because if we are then the author of this Fanfic doesn't have any more ideas for our conversation because we Class C is too boring and good-natured...] Kai.

[Uh. Kai-kun, what are you talking about? Are you ok? Because back then you don't talk like this... You rarely talk about stuff that doesn't make any sense.] Mako.

[Shibata, I think you're right. We made a blunder trying to save someone in class C. The fact that we didn't notice that Fuji and Kai are talking nonsensical things is the proof that sometimes you need to cut ties with someone in order to rise up.] Kenji.

[I didn't say that we need to cut ties with them... And I was just joking.] Shibata.

[Well, Shibata, someone laughing at your jokes has a small chance just like how small your thing is. I personally think Kanzaki being a villain is more laughable than your jokes. ] Haruto.

[Haruto-kun, you're being mean at Shibata-kun!] Tabiki.

[Is this even the C class? It's like some of you are forming into degenerates...] Raiyo.

[We're now in D class by the way. Class of Degenerates.] Sukii.

[Oi, you guys. The Author of this fanfic is getting us Out Of Character.] Dosei. 

[Even you Dosei? You're speaking nonsensical things like Kai and Fuji...] Kenji.

[Here we go again. Every single time my reputation as a leader is being tainted by every single— remember this. Every single time my leadership is getting tainted by every fanfic— What am I saying?] Kanzaki.

[Come on! Even the sub-leader of class C is speaking nonsense?] Kenji.

[We absolutely have no idea what you all are talking about.] Wakusei.

[Same here!] Ankoku.

[I get that Shibata's joke is not that funny but, what do you mean 'how small your thing is'?] Taiyo.

[Seriously, Taiyo? You're a boy and you didn't know what Haruto meant by that?] Yakeru.

[What are you boys talking about? Is it something that we don't know?] Said girls in unison.

[Stawp!! I don't want to get reminded of that childish thing again!] Shibata.

[Shibata was like; Kanzaki! Here, here! *Proceeded to point at the center of his body*] Haruto.

[Stop, please! There are girls in this group chat and it's not good to stain their innocent brains!] Shibata.

[Staining their innocent brains, you say? Look at Ichinose there, she's having the wildest of the wildest imagination here as of right now.] Kanzaki.

[eh...] Replied girls in unison not getting what it meant.

2:20

[Ichinose-san, hello!? Are you there? You've been feeling down the whole time! Are you ok?] Itsuki. 

[Itsuki-san, Ichinose-chan likes Ayanokouji-kun so that's why she's feeling down lately.] Mei.

[I get that Ichinose is feeling down the whole time but can you please wake her up from imagining things? We need to cooperate right now in order to rise up to class A.] Kanzaki.

[Chihiro-chan, you're right beside Honami-chan. Can you please wake her up to her senses...] Mako.

[O-ok!] Shiranami.

Ichinose has been dozing off lately because of that certain question. Shiranami on the other hand is waking up Ichinose from dozing off. But, can Ichinose handle the future questions?

[Shiranami, why do you need to stutter in a group chat? You can just say "Ok!" Instead of "O-ok!". Why?] Suijin.

[I don't know...] Shiranami.

[Suijin-kun, Shiranami-chan stuttering is normal since we're living in an anime world. And, stuttering will add a dramatic effect.] Misu.

[Anime world you say? How can you say that we're living in an anime world, Misu?] Suijin.

[Look at our bodies, it has big eyes, huge mouth, good body proportions, and many more!] Misu.

[It doesn't make any sense but ok.] Suijin.

(Alright, all I want to say is... SORRY! I know that they're breaking the 4th wall too much, so sorry! I want to stop breaking the 4th wall now.)

1:50

[Ah! Everyone, sorry for dozing off... So, who knows that Ayanokouji-kun and Karuizawa-san have a connection?] Ichinose.

...

...

...

...

Silence filled the group chat.

...

...

...

...

[Did Ayanokouji used the contraception? Just asking.] Kanzaki.

[EH!?!] Ichinose.

[How are we supposed to know that Ayanokouji-kun used the contraception?!] Shiranami.

[I don't know, maybe Ayanokouji used the contraception on Ichinose.] Kanzaki.

[How?! Our leader is good-natured and can't possibly do that, Kanzaki!] Azumi.

[The whole fandom calls her 'Ecchinose'. So I was wondering if they already did it in secret.] Kanzaki.

[How many times does Kanzaki need to break the 4th wall?] Fuji.

[E-ecchinose?! W-what??!?! Who called her that?!] Ichika.

[Geh. Seriously, Ichika?! Why stutter like that?! We're in a group chat! Do you seriously need to stutter to have some dramatic effect?! We can just use punctuation marks!] Pissed Suijin said.

[Yep, we really are the Class of Degenerates. I hope author-san stops doing this.] Sukii.

AN: No, I won't stop infecting good-natured minds.

[Sukii-kun! There's no time for you to talk about that thing! Ichinose-chan here is hyperventilating!] Anka.

[Kanzaki-kun! That's not a good thing to ask!] Umi.

[Ichinose-san! Inhale! Exhale! Inhale! Exhale!] Kobashi.

[Chihiro-chan, comfort Honami-chan! Guys, who have a breather?!] Asuka.

[I didn't know you were a closet perv, Kanzaki~] Shibata.

[Unlike you, I'm not curious about who has the biggest thing in our whole school.] Kanzaki.

[a....] Shibata.

[Are you Gawr-Gura? (1)] Haruto.

[Everyone~ we don't even know if Karuizawa-san even went to Ayanokouji-kun's room.] Mako.

[S-see, Ichinose-san! It's not yet confirmed if Karuizawa-san went to Ayanokouji-kun's room!] Shiranami.

[...Stuttering...again...?] Suijin.

1:00

[Ichinose-chan! We only have one minute left! What should we do?!] Asami.

[Ah, Ichinose-san fainted...] Shiranami.

[What?! How are we supposed to answer this question?!] Mako.

[Bruh! I think I should just change in D class instead!] Fuji.

[Remember? We're in class D; Class of Degenerates.] Sukii.

[Kanzaki, that's your fault. Her mind was in shambles and you added more pressure into it.] Shibata.

[Why is it my fault? I was asking if Ayanokouji already used it. Ugh! Why do I always need to act like a stupid antagonist.] Kanzaki.

[Kidding~ Ichinose-san is still here! hehe.] Shiranami.

[eh...? So we blamed Kanzaki for nothing?] Shibata.

[Shibata, It's not "we" It's only "you" who blamed Kanzaki.] Suijin.

[Get burned.] Fuji.

[If Ichinose is still there, then why is she not saying anything?] Kanzaki.

[I'm still here, Kanzaki-kun...] Ichinose.

[Uhh, Ok? Ichinose, let's make this quick—no, I will be blunt since we only have forty-eight seconds left... Should we use a lifeline?] Kanzaki.

[It's too early for that, Kanzaki-kun... We should ask our classmates first before we use a lifeline.] Ichinose.

[Kanzaki-kun, isn't it too early for us? The question is hard but It's too early!] Mako.

[As Mako-chan said, It's too early for us to use a lifeline. We don't even know if the future question is harder than this.] Shiranami.

[I got to agree with Kanzaki. We don't have that much of a time left.] Shibata.

[Wait, I still have a suggestion-] Mei.

[You got my side antagonist-kun.] Fuji.

[You got the boys' side, Kanzaki.] Haruto.

[It seems like half of the class is on my side. What will you do now, Ichinose? Should we dump the chance to rise up to A class or you will still be a pacifist?] Kanzaki.

[There's still a way for us to answer this, Kanzaki-kun.] Misu.

[That's right! We still can answer this without using a lifeline!] Itsuki.

[Look at Karuizawa-san over there-] Shiranami.

[Ichinose, what now? You're still silent. Are you in a dilemma right now?] Kanzaki.

[Let us finish first-] Mei.

0:40

[We only have forty seconds left. There's no use in waiting for your response.] Kanzaki.

[Kanzaki, I think you're being pushy at Ichinose.] Shibata.

[Kanzaki-kun, there's still a way for us to answer this question, As Mei-san said let the girls talk-] Said Ichinose but she was cut off by someone's chat. 

[Call lifeline; Two Choice Lifeline.] Kanzaki. [I need to do this, Ichinose. There really is no use in waiting for your response.] Added Kanzaki.

{Contraceptiolations! Since It's Kanzaki who called the lifeline, he will be the one who will answer this question! Now, for the part you all have been waiting for...

Question: Who Gave Ayanokouji a Contraception while Karuizawa was in his room?

B. Amasawa Ichika

D. Karuizawa didn't go to Ayanokouji's room.} An automated text popped in the group chat.

[Amasawa Ichika; I've never heard of that name before.] Kanzaki.

[I Never heard of that name before though. Not from Second-year nor Third-year.] Fuji.

[I think she's from First-year.] Shibata.

[I think so too—wait, did you just say 'she'?] Haruto.

[Hm. Her name is for girls so that's why I said 'she'... It's a simple deduction though...] Shibata.

[So, what do you think is the answer to this question?] Kanzaki.

..

..

..

[We only have twenty seconds left. We should have a poll on what will be our answer.] Kanzaki.

As Kanzaki requested a poll they all gave their own opinion on what will be the choice of C class. Is it B or is it D? 

[...Twenty-one votes in letter B... Nineteen votes in letter D...] Haruto.

[Why did you girls pick letter B? I don't get it. Even you, Azumi?] Asked Suijin.

[Look at Karuizawa-san there... She's a blushing mess. And we girls sense something is fishy. Karuizawa-san is not like that; In fact, she's a hard-headed leader and a girl like her wouldn't be a blushing mess when it comes to these types of questions. Even though we don't have concrete evidence we still can say that Karuizawa-san went on Ayanokouji-kun's room.] Retorted Girls in Unison.

[I have a girlfriend and I adapted her sharpness... You see, as the girls' said, there's still a way to answer but you boys didn't listen.] Azumi.

[Kanzaki-kun, letter B has to most votes and you need to choose that as your answer.] Ichinose.

[Wait, how can you girls be sure that letter B is the answer?] Kanzaki.

[Hehe. Woman's intuition!] Said all the girls in group chat.

[Damn it.] Kanzaki.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

"Stop this bullshit! My head hurts!!" Exclaimed someone.

As soon as the question popped we all turned our attention towards the guy exclaimed so loud that my inner thoughts almost begged me to punch him in the gut— no, that's not how things work.

"I-Ike! Shut up! Why did you shout like that?!" Said Shinohara.

Go, Shinohara! Teach your crush a lesson for shouting!

"A-ah! Sorry about that!" Replied Ike. Seemingly embarrassed he bowed down and sat on his chair. 

I wonder why did he say those vulgar words for no reason? Ah, If I can remember correctly, Sotomura who's on his left is whispering something at him... No use in thinking about that right now.

Now for the important part—what? Tried? What the hell is this question?

"This is an interesting question isn't it, Ayanokouji-kun? To think that this so-called accident in the kitchen is not really an accident." Said Sakayanagi.

I didn't reply not wanting to break the silence to avoid unnecessary questions from them. Kei on the other hand, she's now looking at me with concern.

"Ku ku ku ku ku Ha ha ha ha! Interesting! A really interesting question-!" Laughed Ryuuen in a loud voice.

"Ryuuen, shut up! You sound like a fucking jack-hammer putting holes on the road!" Said Ibuki.

"I-Ibuki! You don't have to say that in front of Ryuuen-san! B-but I admire your braveness calling him a jack-hammer..." Said Ishizaki.

"Hoh, you admire Ibuki, Ishizaki? How cute... But remember that this tomboy is for that guy over there." Said Ryuuen while pointing at me.

Suddenly Ibuki blushed which was so noticeable and it was rare that it was rarer than you getting a girlfriend.

I can only say is... Is escaping the white room a mistake?

Even though classes B and C are on the other side of the room I can still hear their chatters.

Now I am beginning to think that this game of Rin is not only to rise up to class A but to reveal something that I don't want to be revealed.

"EHHHHHH?! IS AYANOKOUJI-KUN OK?" Exclaimed Ichinose.

I-Ichinose! My ears are bleeding!

"E-Ecchi—no, Ichinose, calm down." said Kanzaki.

Kanzaki, are you about to say Ecchinose? Where did you get that nickname?

"E-eh?! Someone tried to do that Ayanokouji-kun?! Are you ok?!" Exclaimed Satou.

Satou, please don't shout. I can hear you because you're at my back but just please don't shout. My eardrums are crying in pain.

"Hoh. Did someone tried to do that to you my king because you stole someone's girl~?" Said Hashimoto. 

Every time we talk about girls I always hear Hashimoto calling me 'King'. And by the way, is it just me, or is it too cliche that Hashimoto is always the one who does the teasing?

"Ayanokouji-boy, someone really loathes you so much, but that level of loathe is not as much as I receive! You still can't surpass me!" Said Koenji while combing his hair.

Doesn't that make you worst because someone loathes you so much? 

"Ayanokouji, are you ok man?!" Asked Ike.

"But why is the word "tried" is in emphasis?" Asked Keisei.

Where's Akito and Airi? They're not speaking... strange...

"K-kiyopon, I-is it true that someone tried to stab you?!" Asked Haruka "Ah wait, just give me a vague answer." She added.

Ah, are you still confused about the question? Do you perhaps want to know about the question on the monitor? 

Are you really curious about the question, hmm? 

Question: Who 'tried' to stab Ayanokouji that made his left hand injured?

A. Housen Kazuomi

B. Amasawa Ichika

C. Nanase Tsubasa

D. No one tried to stab Ayanokouji.

"Perhaps-" I got cut off just like how Sakayanagi got cut off... Great, just great.

"Alrighty! Our type of answering will be solo answering! Please proceed in the front once I called your name...

For Class D: Kushida Kikyou

For Class C: Ichinose Honami

For Class B: Ryuuen Kakeru

For Class A: Sakayanagi Arisu"

We all turned our attention towards Rin who spoke on who will answer the question. 

And with that, the four contestants began to walk into the center of the room. Still, all of us are staring at the monitor trying to swallow the new question.

Kushida Kikyou's POV

As I sat down I looked at my monitor and revealed something amusing and funny.

To think that this Ayanokouji will lie that his hand wound was a stupid accident according to him. 

Yes, you saw it right. It was his hand-wound I am talking about.

I am now acting that I am confused by the question in front of me.

Now, this is perfect. A very perfect moment for me to move.

People will say "What are you talking about, Kushida?" Or "Perfect moment you say?" or something along those lines. All I can say is that; Are you stupid? Of course, you are stupid.

Do you have a clue on what I am about to do, hm? I'm sure that you all have a clue about what I am about to do.

Reading this question makes me want to hope on whoever tried to stab that guy should be my ally. An ally to be betrayed by me after succeeding on my plan in expelling Horikita and Ayanokouji.

This is my first step to bring both of them down.

"Rin-san!" I said in a cheerful manner that can fool everyone.

This Rin guy is going to be one of my toys to successfully execute my whole plan. In other words, betrayal.

"What is it, Kushida?" He replied.

All I need to do now is say the words that I kept inside me the whole time.

"Please let me use the Two Choice Lifeline!" I said. Rin suddenly widened his eyes because of shock. A sudden smirk formed in Sakayanagi and Ryuuen. For Ichinose, she's shocked like Rin.

"Eh.." A voice that's so familiar I began to laugh inside. I am talking about Horikita.

Yes, this is what I've been aiming for ever since the game started. Using the lifeline to cut their option to save themselves from having the question incorrect.

"Hoh. Ok then." Replied Rin.

Two choices in my monitor disappeared or should I say disintegrated.

Question: Who 'tried' to stab Ayanokouji that made his left hand injured?

A. Housen Kazuomi

D. No one tried to stab Ayanokouji.

Housen Kazuomi, huh? That freshman from D class and has a violent attitude like Ryuuen. He and Ryuuen have the same way of ruling their class. 

No one tried to stab Ayanokouji; far too stupid. No one will casually add this question if that was an accident. Get a clue, you dumbasses.

I am sure that Housen is involved in this accident... or not. But just to make sure that I am correct I will answer letter D.

I tapped my screen to pick the letter D.

Don't worry, I am not stupid to answer letter D for no reason. 

"Rin-san, I am sorry to ask again but I will use the That's Wrong Lifeline!" I said. Another bomb that's dropped by me. A newly creepy grin formed on Ryuuen and Sakayanagi.

A silent Horikita understood that I am now betraying the class. Multiple murmurs are now heard throughout the room that I'm the first one to use multiple lifelines.

There's no rule that indicates I can't use multiple lifelines in a single question. 

"Heh, what a bold student." Said Rin while grinning.

It's now Horikita's turn to press the buzzer if my answer is correct or not.

I still have fifteen seconds left. She stared at me nervously, after staring at me she then looked at her tablet to see if my answer is correct or not. I still don't know how this lifeline works, or how can a leader know the answer. If you were to ask me, this most likely an opinion-based lifeline. But, how does this lifeline work if my answer is correct... That's not what to think about now.

I looked at her as she reluctantly pressed the Red button beside her seat.

After pressing the button an indication that I'm wrong showed on my screen.

So Housen from 1-D is the guy who tried to stab him, huh? Might as well gain a new toy.

Isn't it fun to see you in shambles, Horikita? 

It was so wrong of you to try and befriend me instead of expelling me.

Ichinose Honami's POV

"Rin-san, I am sorry to ask again but I will use the That's Wrong Lifeline!" Said Kushida-san.

Ehhhh?! Kushida-san used two lifelines?! It's still too early for them to use the lifeline though! Why did she do that? Wait, wait, wait, wait.

"Heh, what a bold student." Said Rin-san.

I need to first think about my answer here.

Someone 'tried' to stab Ayanokouji-kun? B-but that's not possible, eh... 

But the word 'tried' is emphasized... This looks quite suspicious... 

N-no, no, no! I only have fifteen seconds left. I just need to think in what will be my answer... I still can't use a lifeline because Kanzaki-kun used one of the lifelines.

But the choices are the same as the last question. This is really confusing~

Housen-kun is a violent tyrant of D class just like Ryuuen-kun. Him trying to stab Ayanokouji-kun is not possible, not possible! Ayanokouji-kun didn't do anything wrong to Housen-kun to make him angry!

Amasawa-san and Nanase-san don't have enough strength to 'try' and stab Ayanokuji-kun... Oh, wait! I remembered it now!

If I am right, before the first special exam in our year, Ayanokouji-kun has an injury in his left hand. I asked him about it and he told me that it was only an accident when he was cooking in his kitchen! Yeah, that's right! No one tried to stab Ayanokouji-kun~

I pressed letter D as my final answer. Hm! Hm! No one tried to stab Ayanokouji-kun!

I will just choose to believe Ayanokouji-kun! I trust him. I trust him.. I t-trust him... t-trust hi-him....

Ryuuen Kakeru's POV

"Heh, what a bold student." Said Rin while grinning.

Hoh, she really is moving now. She's trying to cut the escape route of her class. Kikyo, you're a persistent girl on trying to expel Horikita.

Such a shame that Suzune didn't try to expel her and but instead Suzune used the same method as Ichinose does. A method of Friendship.

Did Suzune really think such talks can help her change Kikyo's mind? What a naive way of thinking. A really naive way.

Now, answering this question with such ease is not hard, ain't it?

The difficulty of this question is only for Kindergarten. If no one really tried to stab Ayanokouji then this question wouldn't be here.

Housen, huh? That gorilla is included in one of the possible choices. 

(This scene includes a bit of spoiler for Y2V4)

Last Island exam; a deal with Sakayanagi was made to save—no, to help Ayanokouji. A deal that caused me to retire and that gorilla.

I wouldn't be retiring if it's not for that deal with Sayakanagi.

But guess what, that deal gave me a clue that Housen knew that Ayanokouji has something hidden.

A clue that I experienced on the rooftop.

Do I need to explain what will be my answer, hm?

You already know that my answer will be Housen. 

Thinking about the other choices was nothing but to confuse other contestants. A violent guy like Housen is the answer here. 

Sayanagi Arisu's POV

"Heh, what a bold student." Said Rin-san.

Oh my, the angel of D class is starting to betray her class. 

A very interesting question indeed. Ayanokouji-kun, from the start It was fishy that your hand-wound was just an accident. 

You were a very bad liar, Ayanokouji-kun. A very very bad liar.

A deal with Ryuuen-kun did gave me a clue that Ryuuen-kun and Housen-kun from First-year D class fought with each other.

To think that multiple first years will go to Ayanokouji-kun's head is now amusing.

The first special exam of us second years and first years. Ayanokouji-kun teamed up with Housen-kun.

Before the exam started, Ayanokouji-kun has a noticeable left-hand wound. Ayanokouji-kun and Housen-kun partnering up are suspicious, hm?

Do you think a guy like Housen-kun would partner up with Ayanokouji-kun if Ayanokouji-kun didn't do anything?

If Housen-kun really tried to stab Ayanokouji-kun then expulsion is the punishment. If you connect the dots between Housen-kun's personality and Ayanokouji-kun's way of thinking. It will give you an idea.

An idea that Ayanokouji-kun simply used a threat to cooperate with him.

Yes, a threat of expulsion.

Now, did I gave you an idea of who might be my answer?

If not, then, It was Housen-kun.

I don't need to bother with the other choices. It will all be a waste of time to analyze it.

Who would it be? The Gorilla, the Devil or, the Boku girl?

(God damn, I'm sorry if the other character's way of thinking is flawed.)

(1)

After finishing their answers, they stood up and went to their own respective seats. 

They are all silent because of Kushida's action; Using two lifelines in the early game. 

"So Uhm, let's proceed shall we?" Asked Rin breaking the silence.

They all nodded silently.

As Rin tapped his own monitor the monitor in the middle of the room lit up...

..

.

Question: What trick Horikita tried to use to make Ayanokouji help her in the Study Group?

A.She will help him fix his social problems

B.She threatened him that she will reveal his secrets

C.She used Food to make him help her

D.She will help him with his Academic abilities

..

.

.

.

"EH?! That's an old question though!"

"What? Do you all expect a new question? We're going to react to the first question!" Said Rin.

(Alright, done~ this took longer than I expected bruh. Please tell me if I got anything wrong and uhh, right, I might as well edit the Sakayanagi and Ryuuen's monologue since It has a lot of plot holes... I think? Anyways, thanks for reading~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 592 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...
25K 658 6
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙖 × 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙞. 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇...
72.3K 2.4K 11
It's been heavily requested, so it's been done! A God has summoned the entire COTE school to an unknown location where there's a large theater. The g...
27.4K 627 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...