ENDLESS

Av ashmajuneja

[ Uriel ] Hazel a goddess who is trapped for millennia in a grave. Who falls in love with an ordinary boy, A... Mer

Chapter 1: Awaken
Chapter 2: One step closer
Chapter 3: Memories
Chapter 5: Moonlight

Chapter 4: Darkness

69 23 173
Av ashmajuneja

Third Person { POV }

"I'm starving, Hazel. Let's eat something first then we can talk about darkness!" Aaren exhaled with a small smile. Hazel nodded and smiled back.

| The beautiful evening arrived;
7:00 pm |

"Hazel, I'm going for a walk, would you like to come?" Aaren simply invited.

"Gladly, let's go!" Hazel agreed and they both walked towards the jungle.

"Howdy, Aaren," Oliver said with a laugh.

"I don't wanna talk with you, Oliver!" Aaren said angrily. "Let us pass." Aaren continued.

"Well, that's the thing I don't like about you, Oliver raised his eyebrow and continued, you're a coward. Admit it, Aaren." Oliver laughed.

"I'm no coward, okay? And what are you? Just look at yourself first." Aaren avoided him and tried to take a step but at that very minute, Aaren was surrounded by Oliver's friends.

"Stop chasing us, leave us alone!" Hazel yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry we can't, love." Oliver and his friends started laughing. They also started beating Aaren.

"Now tell me, Aaren. Who's stronger and who's the coward?" Oliver yelled.

"Stop, please don't- don't hurt him." Hazel cried out and brought her hands up. A yellow light comes from her hands and suddenly Oliver and his friends' clothes are cut into small slices.

"Holy shit, what just happened?" Oliver and his friends got ashamed and also tried to cover their bodies while running away.

"Are you okay?" Hazel placed her hand on his shoulder and softly asked with a tear in her eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry" Aaren tried to stand with the support of Hazel's hand. They started to walk again, towards the jungle.

"What? Don't look at me like that." Hazel nodded and chuckled.

"You did that to them, I know that." Aaren laughed. "Th-that was incredible" He continued.

"Don't laugh, Aaren. I didn't mean to do that!" Hazel explained with a laugh.

"Wait, did you hear that?" Aaren questioned.

"No, what is it?" Hazel replied with concern.

"I think Oliver is chasing us. Let's run, Hazel!" Aaren suggested.

They both hold each others' hands and run fast into the woods but someone was behind them.

"I can't run anymore, Aaren!" Hazel stated while breathing heavily.

"Aaren and Hazel immediately stopped in their tracks, when they heard a voice that appeared to be of footsteps. Glancing at each other with a frowned look, they shrugged in confusion. Taking a deep breath both of them turned towards the direction of the voice and waited for a minute to see if anyone was there with them, but when no sound came. They just shake their head and was about to turn when out of nowhere they saw a girl with red eyes and short red rust hair coming out of the forest.

"Who are you?" Aaren questioned.

"My beloved queen!" The girl bent her knees with a tear in her eyes.

"Queen, wait what? Who?" Aaren asked, amazed.

"Hazel, is she talking about you? Do you know her?" Aaren questioned.

"No, I don't know her." She replied.

"I know, my queen. You forgot everything but I didn't. I'm lost in this forest and some demon tried to chase me, I'm your...". The girl tried to explain but soon was interrupted by the demon, who was chasing her. The demon only had one purpose and that was to kill her. Soon after, the girl with red rust hair turned into a big red dragon.

"Holy shit! Hazel, run." Aaren yelled out, horrified.

Both run towards the forest but the monster noticed them and chased Hazel.

At the same time, the dragon threw fire from her mouth towards the demon.

| Night 11:00 pm |

"I think we're lost hazel." Aaren bid with a troubled face.

"What now? Aaren, I'm scared." Hazel said, worried.

Aaren holds Hazel's hand and tries to comfort her. "Don't worry, I'm with you!" Aaren softly explained.

"Look Hazel, there's a hut. It's midnight we should take some rest there!" Aaren continues with relief.

Both walk forward to the hut. Aaren opened the door. "After you!" Aaren said lightly.

"Ouch!" A piece of glass penetrated under Hazel's foot. "Ah, what is it Aaren? It hurts. Please, make it stop." Hazel said.

"Stop moving around, you'll make it worse. Let me see?" Aaren said, worried about her.

"Hazel, please sit!" Aaren made her sit. Hazel sat on the floor with tears in her eyes. Aaren held her leg and tried to remove the glass. He comfortably removed the piece of glass from her foot.

"Ouch! It hurts." Hazel grabbed Aaren's shoulder.

"Hazel, it hurts much more, the way you grab my shoulder!" Aaren chuckled. "Wait for a second, I'll bring some herbs and put them on your wound so it'll stop bleeding. He continued. Aaren started walking to the jungle.

"Aaren, don't leave me alone!" She holds his hand.

"You're not alone! I'll be right there." Aaren replied.

He moved forward to the jungle and brought some herbs for Hazel.

"Here we go! Now, your wound is going to be alright." Aaren smiled and Hazel smiled back.

"Shall we sleep now?" Aaren insisted. "That's the gentleman I follow!" Hazel chuckled.

Both hold each other's hand and slept together on the floor.

| Midnight 3:00 am |

The dragon tried to run from the demon but she was too weak to escape. The demon hit her and she fell down. He took her to another dimension.

"Master, she tried to escape from you!" The demon said with a thick voice.

"Kneel!" Darly, the God of Underworld yelled.

"Pardon my master!" The demon said with fear in his eyes and kneeled.

"Rise!" Darly said in a loud voice.

"You traitor witch, you think you'll run away from me? I'm your master, kneel immediately!" He glared.

"I pledged my loyalty to my master and you're not my master." The girl yelled.

"Take her to prison and be careful with her. If she tries to escape again cut her wings." Darly commanded the demon.

"Yes, Master!" Demon assured and took the witch to prison, tied her into the chains, and left.

"Master, I have done your work!" He said. "And I saw 'her' and I tried to slay her but unfortunately, she ran away with a boy." The demon continued.

"A boy? Without your creation you're nothing and it must be difficult to survive with your creation!" Darly thought to himself.

He laughed. "Go, my slave. You must finish what you have started!" Darly continued.

"Yes, master!" Demon assured and nodded. Demon assembled his army of monsters and opened the door of dimensions. He came down to earth to find and murder Hazel.

| Sunrise 7:00 am |

The sunlight was disturbing him. Aaren opened his eyes and saw Hazel sleeping comfortably. He woke up and said, "Hazel! Hazel, open your eyes. It's morning. We must go now!"

"Umm... Good Morning Aaren." Hazel said with a morning voice. "Aaren, did you heard that?" She asked, fearful of what awaited.

Something was behind their hut. "Yes, I do. Hazel, we have to run!" Aaren said, terrified. Both hold each other's hand and moved immediately but soon they left their hands in a hurry. The river was ahead and hazel slipped, falling into the river.

"Hazel!" Aaren yelled. "I don't know how to swim, Hazel. What happened? Please come out!" He continued.

Aaren fell on his knees and started crying. "Hazel, I'm so sorry! I don't know what to do. Please, please come back!" He sobbed, barely able to speak.

| Several visions started to come. |

"Uriel, my daughter you're my special child. You're my firstborn. I know you're hurt right now but the time will come and your powers will be revealed but be careful, you've to prepare for this! You're a Creator." Father of Uriel said.

"Father, but you're dead. Brother killed you, I saw in my vision."

"We'll meet again no matter I'm dead or alive, my daughter!" Father of Uriel said with a smile on his face.

Aaren jumped into the water and lifted Hazel in his arms and reached out of the water.

"Hazel- Hazel, wake up!" His eyes showed fear. He doesn't want to lose her.

His hands were pressing her chest, trying to take out the water. He wished for her to wake up but hazel was unconscious.

"The fear of losing you is going to kill me. Please come back, Hazel!" Aaren sobbed and screamed.

"My life is from your heartbeats, your wishes are my prayers now." He claimed. "You've to wake up. Come on, Hazel. We'll find your family, I promise. Please come back." He cried.

"I'm nothing without you. Don't leave me alone." Aaren held her hand tightly and screamed.

To be continued..

Quote: "My life is from your heartbeats, your wishes are my prayers now."

Hello Sweethearts!

So how was chapter 4? "Let's see what happens next with Aaren and Hazel?" Does hazel die a big question mark, isn't it? Please share your reviews in the comment section.

See you soon, Take care!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

62.2K 1.9K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
17.6K 476 34
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
1.9M 97.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
47.1K 4.7K 98
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...