๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น | Oikawa...

By santnyx

***REWRITING + fixing up grammarโ€ผ๏ธ*** " ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–-๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ! " " ๐™‰๐™ค " / หš... More

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 0
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 1
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 4
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 5
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 6
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 7
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 8
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 10
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 11
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 12
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 13
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 14
๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 15

๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 3

8.7K 310 13
By santnyx

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(Y/n)?" Hanamaki calls.

"..."

"Oi, shorty" Matsukawa throws a name.

"..."

"(Y/n)-senpai!!!" Yahaba yells.

"What the hell do you want!!!" You finally shout back, turning your head to whoever was yelling into your ears, and it was none other than Yahaba Shigeru, the second year setter.

"Oh no, Yahaba-kun... I didn't mean to yell at you. I— fuck. I'm sorry, I was spacing out. What is it?" You panic as this is the first time you've ever yelled at an underclassman.

Still shocked from being shouted at, Yahaba hesitates, "uh... do you- do you know where Oikawa-san is? Karasuno's coming soon and we don't know where he went."

"I don't. How would I know?"

"Why do you look upset?" Hanamaki butts into the conversation.

"I look how I look," you scoff.

"Trashykawa has a doctor appointment for his ankle. I remember him telling me about it last week. He probably will come after the match starts, though. Did he not tell you guys?" Iwaizumi walks out from the storage room with the poles to set up the net for the practice match and you walk over to help him.

"Not like he would tell me," you mumble, thinking about the incident you saw before school ended today, and that makes Iwaizumi stares at you.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Let's set up these nets—"

"(Y/n), I'm not repeating myself."

"It's really nothing, Hajime. You don't have to worry," you smile tiredly and Iwaizumi sighs before going back to his work. He decided to not ask any further questions, knowing there won't be any answers because of your stubborn habits.

"Alright, let's get warmed up, guys!" you shout out loud as everything is all set up. The team then rushes to the nets, dying to practice already which makes you and the coaches chuckle at the sight.

Not too long after, you hear a second year sighing before calling to one of his underclassmen, "Oi, Kindaichi, let's go get some drinks from the vending machine," Yahaba yells over to the onion headed first year.

"Come back before the match starts, okay?" You remind Kindaichi and he nods, walking outside quickly with his upperclassman.

"Karasuno should be here soon," Coach Irihata checks his watch and looks over at the gym door, but no one is at presence yet.

Though, you are now extremely excited to see your brother play in a match against your team.

"Makki, don't put too much force on your spikes if you're trying to hit it near the end line," you suggest after seeing him trying to spike the ball to the corner of the court but failed miserably 90% of the time. Hanamaki nods at your comment but still looks somewhat frustrated with his own spikes.

Later, the gym door is entered by guys in black tracksuits. They shout and bow altogether, "thank you for having us!!!" You all do the same thing back at them.

You scan the whole group until you see a specific first year. The two of you make eye contact and you wink at him while he simply turns away from you.

"Oi, Kageyama! Do you know her?" The baldie whispers to your brother loud enough that you can hear, and Tobio shakes his head in response.

This kid is unbelievable. You thought.

"Kageyama!"

"Yes!? / Huh?"

The coach suddenly calls and somehow, two Kageyamas in the gym start walking toward him.

"He meant me, silly," you giggle while Tobio makes an 'oh' sound and walks back to his group. You then said to your Coach, "that was actually awkward. I think it's time for you to start calling me (Y/n)."

Apparently, you made everyone in the club calls you (y/n) instead of Kageyama because it was quite confusing for Kunimi, Kindaichi, and whoever on the team that knows Tobio too. Coach Irihata didn't feel like it so he kept calling you by your last name, and today is probably the day for him to stop.

He sighs, "(Y/n), can you go get Kindaichi and Yahaba? Tell them we'll start the match without them if they don't come back soon," you nod.

You were hoping Tobio didn't bump into Kindaichi. For some reasons, they never get along and you know it's because their junior high time. You hope they both will make up for it soon, with Kunimi, too.

You are about to walk passed Karasuno team but a certain player caught your eyes first. You show a concerned expression when looking at the tiny, orange haired boy who has a pale face and looks like he'll puke soon enough.

"Hey... are you okay? You look sick," leaning down a little to match his eyes level because you're slightly taller, you place the back of your hand on his forehead to check for fever, but he gets pulled back by someone before he can respond.

"He's fine," You look up and see that your brother was the one who yanked the boy away. Raising your brows at him, you say, "he don't look fine to me, Tobio. Take care of your friend."

"He's not my friend."

"He is."

"Is not."

"Is—eh? Where'd he go?" You blink after looking back at the kid but he was gone, "he went to the bathroom," the tall boy with glasses responds.

Speaking of which, you still need to go get Kindaichi and Yahaba. So, you place your hand on your brother's head and pat it. Ignoring the frown he's making, you shrug and walk away.

"Well, do your best out there," you smile.

"I'm not a kid."

"Hey, now don't be telling me you don't know her," Tanaka looks at the first year setter suspiciously after you have walked out. Kageyama Tobio sigh, staring back at the older teammate.

"That's (Y/n), my older sister, and also Aoba Johsai's manager."

"Wha— what. I didn't know you have one," Sugawara says, obviously confused.

Kageyama shrugs, "not a lot of people know since she's two years older and we don't go to the same school."

"Say, Kageyama, my dear kouhai. Does your sister have a boyf—" Tanaka asks but getting cut off first.

"She's already... kind of seeing someone," the boy says, sighing when he thought of his former senpai who's also his sister's crush, Oikawa Tooru.

He then looks around for the certain brunette and thinks,

Speaking of that guy, where is he?

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

"Is Oikawa-san seriously not gonna come? He'll crush their expectations," you rolled your eyes while glancing at the girls on the second floor and probably are looking for Oikawa.

The match had already started and no signs of him are shown.

"Right. Can you text him about it?" The coach asks.

"Sure..." you mumble and take out your phone. Of course, you don't want to talk to him just yet. But that's a different story. If the coach tells you to text him, you will text him.

You sigh for the last time before tapping your screen and click on Oikawa's text message.

Garbage Can

You
Where are you? :
The match started :

Garbage Can
: i'm on my way back!
: the doc said I can play
  in the match :DD

You
Good :
We won the first set :

Garbage Can
: they did it without me!
: that's so impressive
: i feel like a proud captain

You
Yeah we dont need you at all :
But Coach do, so hurry up :
You crappy captain :

Garbage Can
: so cold ૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა
: hows your little Tobio
  in the game?

You
Better than you :

Garbage Can
: that's a false statement!!
:  ٩(//̀Д/́/)۶

You
Wdym, its 100% true :
Tobios the best :

Garbage Can
: whatever

You
Im also 100% serious when
I say their team is amazing:
Their quick attacks. Damn. :
It was shocking :
We're losing the second set,
probably :

Garbage Can
: eh?
: no way
: they're not that good

You
STOP INSULTING OTHER PEOPLE :
Come see it yourself!!!! :

Garbage Can
: you're just taking
  Tobio-chan's side!!! (੭ ˃̶̀ロ˂̶́)੭⁾
: anyway, about this afternoon

You
? :

Garbage Can
: well, what you saw
: the nurse office
: don't make me describe it😭

You
Oh :
I wont tell anyone :
I dont even care :

Garbage Can
: aw really
: but you like me though
: aren't you a tad bit jealous?
: ᵕ́⍛ᵕ̀

You
Fuck you :

/

Ok, I just lost my shit.

"He said he'll be here soon," you put on a fake smile at the coach before putting your phone back into your pocket.

"Good"

"Karasuno's attacks are surprisingly better than we thought, don't you think?," you state, looking at the ball being thrown back and forth with everyone not letting it fall.

"They sure do. Especially that shrimp who does the quick attacks with your brother. He's... quite unexpected," You chuckle at Coach's comment. It was surprising enough for you to see Tobio get along with someone, in terms of volleyball. You also didn't expect the short boy to suddenly changed his composure after the first set.

I mean he did hit Tobio's head with a ball in the first set... that kid will not stop talking about it when we have dinner tonight.

The short boy also wasn't on the record so no one in your team has any clue what he was like until now. You thought it was amazing how he could spike a ball with his eyes closed while you can't even spike a ball properly with your eyes wide opened.

The score in the second set is now 24-22 with Karasuno in lead. Your ace looks really worried and so does the whole team.

Mizoguchi, the assistant coach, shouts at Kunimi for not being able to get the ball. He then went on and discussed something with the head coach. And then it comes to the match point.

Nobody is taking their eyes off from the ball even one glance. A chance ball finally fly over the net to Karasuno's side. Tobio takes advantage of it and set it backward but up high... to Hinata.

Baam!

At once, the little boy spikes the ball hard to the back of the court. The team is thrilled after realizing that they have won the set.

So this is Karasuno, huh?

꒰ ˚⋆ 💍🦋❔ ˚。⋆⁺

Now that you've finished the chapter, go drink some water and stay hydrated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
244K 9.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...