FACADE OF PERFECTION

By celestialsink

they weren't as perfect as they seemed. celestialsink © 2020 a... More

A TEASER
CAST
CHAPTER I.

FACADE OF PERFECTION

643 30 213
By celestialsink

" CAUSE DARLING I'M A NIGHTMARE DRESSED LIKE A DAYDREAM "

CAUSE YOU

WILL NEVER

SEE BEHIND

THE FAKE SMILES!

A FACADE OF

PERFECTION!

THEY ARE 

THE ELITES!

facade of perfection!

IN WHICH...

THEIR LIVES seemed perfect. power, money, glory; they had it all. like seriously what was there not to love? brunches every saturday morning with the girls, partying till 3 am without any worries, and shopping until you drop with daddy's credit card; but that's only what is on the outside. the world would never truly know what being in the inside of the elites was like, and the secrets they held. 

OR

THE LIFE of the manhattan elites full of backstabbing, secrets, and a whole lot of money.

RULES!

BE FRIENDLY: please be kind! don't spread any hate towards anyone who is applying or me.

DIVERITY: be diverse! I wanna see poc, lgbt, different genders, and etc. 

PASSWORD: the password is your favorite book 

HAVE FUN: have fun with making your oc's!! i can't wait to read them, and i hope you will have fun making them!!

DETAILS: make sure your oc is very detailed, it makes it easier for me to write about them, and visualize them!!

DEADLINE: no deadline yet because i don't know if people will actually apply or not. 

FLAWS: this book is all about the secrets and facades of rich kids! so please please make sure they have flaws, and secrets! your character can be bitchy, manipulative, fake, or anything! 

BACKGROUND: keep in mind that everyone in this school is hella rich! i will be accepting one application where a student is a scholarship student or someone who isn't familiar with the upper east!

MY OCS!

WARNING: !!MENTION OF ED!!

FULL NAME: victoria fawn buckingham 

NICKNAME: vic, vicky, tori, ria, and miss perfect

AGE: seventeen

FACE CLAIM: natalia dyer

BACKUP FACE CLAIM: n/a

TITLE / STEROTYPE: the it girl! (if you don't know what that is, search it up on urban dictionary)

GENDER & PRONOUNS: cis female, she/her 

SEXUALITY: not labeled 

PERSONALITY: victoria was a very hardworking soul. she never liked to rest to take a break as it seemed like she always doing something. it could be volunteering, at a club, or studying. she held a lot of intuition as she liked to stay loyal to her own beliefs and thoughts instead of following others or listening to logical facts. she wasn't an outspoken person as she would never share her true opinions since she hated confrontation.

FLAW (S): she was fake. the way she treated people with kindness, or how she went to charity and volunteering because of the "good in her heart" when really she didn't give a fuck about those people. perfect rich good girl? lies. everyone thought she was this kindhearted goddess that just wanted to change the world for the better, but really she didn't care about others. she only cared by herself and her own image. she manipulated everyone acting to be this perfect good girl in order for people to admire her and envy her. she just loved when she roamed the halls, and everyone looked at her with jealousy or admiration. 

FAMILY: caroline buckingham, mother, famous fashion designer // harley buckingham, father, ceo of buckingham industry // vincent buckingham, twin brother

HOME LIFE / BACKSTORY: on the outside the buckingham family was a family everyone envied and admired. a lovely wealthy couple with their perfect children, all with a smile on their face. lies. they were all lies. not once did the family ever show affection towards each other, not once they interacted happily. she wouldn't admit it out loud, but she knew he father was cheating on her mother with some random woman. and yet as much as she tried to convince herself she didn't care, she did. a lot. her parents didn't love each other, they didn't love their children either. starting from a young age, victoria has always put in maximum effort of everything she did in hope to gain her parents attention, but it never worked, and yet she still did it in hope of one day that she would earn her parents affection. 

POPULARITY: 10/10, i kinda want her to be like the second or third most popular ish, and be part of like that popular girl trio, you know?? so if someone could make like a queen bee type of thing, that would be very much appreciated. 

LOVE INTREST: open!

SECRETS: she has an eating disorder. truly she didn't know when it started, at first she had just started to listen how people at school commented on her body making her feel more insecure as the days go on as she wanted people to envy her, not find her ugly. she would glance at food, and remind herself that she needed to be pretty with a fit body. it seemed so normal, she didn't even realize how it slowly got more dangerous and unhealthy as it lead on. 

HOBBIES / LIKES: public speaking, being perfect, diamonds, studying, rain, the smell of fresh laundry, headbands, expensive jewelry, and being liked. 

DISLIKES: her opinions being suppressed, getting her shoes dirty, the color pink, her nails getting chipped, and resting

STYLE / AESTHETIC: collard shirts, headbands, diamonds, pleaded skirts, sunglasses, the color blue, sweaters, heels, hand bags, and lockets. 

WEALTH: extremely wealthy! her family is one of the wealthiest at her school! 

HOW PEOPLE AT SCHOOL USUALLY FEEL ABOUT HER: you either adored her or envied her. many people looked up to her as if she was some queen, others envied her as she seemed to be everything they wanted to be; good looking, smart, kind hearted, rich, and popular. 

OPINION ON MY OC:        VINCENT- some twins have a great bond, but not vincent and victoria. the two never shared glances in the house, and would never talk at school. though even so, victoria loved her brother insanely as he was probably the most important person in her life. 

QUOTES: "because people are in love with the idea of me, and not me"    "I don't need a man by my side to be powerful"               "i don't like people, but i like it when they like me"   

EXTRA: she is student body president and the captain of the debate team. 

PASSWORD: all the bright places

TAGS: n/a

FULL NAME: vincent buckingham 

NICKNAME: vin, vinnie

AGE: seventeen 

FACE CLAIM: timothee chalamet 

BACKUP FACE CLAIM: n/a

TITLE / STEROTYPE: the coldhearted athlete 

PRONOUNS && GENDER: cis male, he/him

SEXUALITY: heterosexual 

PERSONALITY: vincent was the total opposite of his sister. he never liked surrounding himself fake friends, and fake being nice towards others, no. if they didn't like you, he would make it known. he found it useless pretending to be nice to someone when he really didn't give any shits about them. he was logical, and always used facts instead of what he thought or what his heart wanted to do. unlike his sister, vincent had no problem sharing his opinions on things even if they were brutal and mean. vincent was also very passionate about the things he like such as basketball, and he put his whole heart and efforts in to the sport. 

FLAWS: he was really apathetic, you could be crying how your family just died, and he would tell you to shut the fuck up. he held no sympathy towards people, and he would also never apologize if he ever hurt your feelings. if you even dare messing with him, he wasn't afraid of using how power && money to ruin your life

FAMILY: caroline buckingham, mother, famous fashion designer // harley buckingham, father, ceo of buckingham industry // victoria buckingham, twin sister

HOME LIFE / BACK STORY: the buckingham family seemed like the ideal family. a sucessful couple with their charming superstar athlete son and hardworking student body president daughter, but it was all a facade. their family was full of no affection as they were practically just strangers living under the same roof. unlike victoria who still hoped for their parents affection, vincent didn't give a shit. he hated his parents with a passion, and could care less if they loved him or not. 

POPULARITY: 8.5/10

LOVE INTEREST: open!

SECRET (S): he has killed someone. by accident. he was coming home from a party drunk, and had accidently ran over someone. his family had paid a lot of money to the family to keep it a secret as no one could ever know a buckingham had killed someone. vincent had a bright future of taking over the family business, and he could not risk his future over this. it may of been one the only times in vincent's live he felt guilty over his actions. from that day on, vincent started hating drinking && parties

HOBBIES / LIKES: basketball, expensive cars, spending money, the peace and quiet, being by himself, night time, and getting high

DISLIKES: people, romance, sugary snacks, hot weather, his parents, and parties. 

WEALTH: i said it in victorias form. 

STYLE / AESTHETIC: dark green and darker colors in general, blazers, trousers, button down shirt, MESSY hair, expensive watches, and just rich boy stereotype 

HOW DO PEOPLE USUALLY FEEL ABOUT HIM: he was sort of like an untouchable. no one ever dared approaching him as they were too scared he would ruin them. though he had a huge fan base of girls as they saw him as some mystery that couldn't be solved. he was usually feared, but lots of people wanted to know him better, but they never succeeded. 

OPINION ON MY OC:       VICTORIA: victoria is one of the only people vincent genuinely cares about. even if they don't interact much, vincent would do anything for her as she was the most important person in his life. of course he would find her annoying at times, but at the end of the day he loved his sister to the moon and back.

QUOTES: "haven't you ever heard? rich boys don't have hearts"           "can't you just shut the fuck up?!"                'why should i pretend to be nice to you when i don't give a fuck about you"

EXTRA: he is the captain of the basketball team 

PASSWORD: all the bright places

TAGS: N/A

DISCLAIMER!
this book might be might have more mature subjects than my other books, so read at your own risk! it won't be something crazy, but it's definitely different from my other books.

FORM APPLY HERE!

FULL NAME

first , middle (if they have) , and last

NICKNAME

what are their nicknames? 

FACE CLAIM

please try to stay away from influencers and tiktokers

BACKUP FACECLAIM 

a faceclaim in case someone already took yours!

TITLE / STEREOTYPE 

what are they known for? the hothead? the princess? the player? be creative!

GENDER & PRONOUNS

please don't just apply with females just please!

SEXUALITY 

self explanatory, are they bisexual? pansexual? heterosexual? omnisexual? etc.

PERSONALITY 

what are they like? what makes them themselves?

FLAW (S)

everyone has flaws! 

FAMILY

who is their family? what are their jobs?

BACKSTORY

what is their backstory or home life like? what's their relationship with their family? did they have a rough past?

POPULARITY 

1-10

LOVE INTREST 

yes or no

SECRET (S)

what are their deepest darkest secret?

HOBBIES / LIKES

what do they like to do? do they have something specific they love?

DISLIKES

what do they don't like?

WEALTH

how wealthy are they? everyone in the school is rich, but how rich?? top of the upper east status or bottom??

STYLE / AESTHETIC

what type of clothes do wear? what is their aesthetic? 

HOW PEOPLE AT SCHOOL FEEL ABOUT THEM 

what do people at school usually think about them? do they hate them? do the love them?

OPINIONS ON MY OC

how do they feel about vincent and victoria? are they friends? 

QUOTES

what is something they would say?

EXTRA

anything else that is good information?

PASSWORD

it's in the rules.

TAGS (2+)

tag people! i want people to apply

facade of perfection       ,          2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 30.2K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
972K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
978K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

86.9K 2K 36
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...