𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎...

By pickled_strwberries

Dramione oneshots, just like the title says. Completed for now, but if there are any requests I'll come back... More

Dramione Oneshots
Sleepyheads
Hermione's Story
Broom Closet
Ties
The Weasel
Assassin Partners
From An Outsider's View
Amortentia
The One That Got Away
The Jump
Better Than Homework
Singapore
The Club
Truth or Dare
Comfort
I Don't
Because
Fluff
Now They Know
Granger Reunion
Coping
Secret Love Song
The Quibbler
Thank You
Raspberry Scones
"He's not worth it."
The Audacity
One Drunk Night
Picnic
Winter Solstice Ball
Fake
Fake [pt. 2]
Imperio
Dark Hermione
The Party
Sister
Ice blonde hair, piercing grey eyes
All eight of them.

Assassin Partners [pt.2]

3.5K 65 16
By pickled_strwberries

Lord Voldemort was conquered on May 2, 1999. It wasn't for almost a full year later (January 8th, 1999) that all the Death Eaters were rounded up and sent to Azkaban, and then the war was finally over. 

Hermione found out that she was pregnant shortly after the war, and she and Draco got married the day after Valentine's day. Two years later, they had yet to get the recognition they deserved and decided to just leave England. 

Hermione Malfoy became a famous Hit Witch for the American Ministry, also known as MACUSA, and her husband Draco became the owner of many hotels and businesses worldwide. They had two kids, Scorpius Orion and Lyra Ruby. 

Harry and Ginny Potter searched for their friends for almost 4 full years, but never thought to check in America. Ron Weasley never got married, thinking that one day, maybe at the 15 year Hogwarts reunion, Hermione would come back and they could be together. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 50
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
3.5K 150 30
A bunch of Dramione Song Oneshots! Hope y'all like them! All rights to JK Rowling, no copyright intended, just Fanfiction guys!
328K 13.6K 100
More One-Shots! If you havent yet, read my other One Shots first so you get an idea of how I write them. All character rights and themes to the...
121K 1.1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...