How Things Change

By bubbles_powerpuff3

y/n life changed in the matter of hours. Figuring out Tom was a Mob boss was just the first thing but living... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: Discovering
Chapter 3: My new life
Chapter 4: Some getting used to
Chapter 5: New Feelings
Chapter 6: It's Not So Bad Here
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Looks
Chapter 9: My Corner
Chapter 11: A new friend
Chapter 12: Long Hours
Chapter 13: Time
Chapter 14: Out day
Chapter 15: Maybe I Should
Chapter 16: Good So Far
Chapter 17: Why
Chapter 18: Putting the Peices Together

Chapter 10: Fun Things

2.4K 39 3
By bubbles_powerpuff3

(**Smut will be in this chapter**)

TOM's POV
I woke up next to y/n, the best way to wake up. Last night was fun, dancing with her was something new but I liked it. I hope she will ask me to dance with her again. I looked down at her and her hair was in a big mess and her eyes had smudged mascara. I loved it. I kissed her neck intensely and she woke up.

She moaned. "Good morning, Tom."

"Good, morning love~" I whispered in her ear. I knew she liked that. I turned over to be on top of her. I kissed her, he mouth having the taste of lingering liquor. She wrapped her arms behind me and pulled me closer. I pulled my lips off hers and I continued to kiss her neck, her soft moans just made me want to keep going.

"Fun?!~" She whispered in my ear.

I stopped and smiled back at her, "fun," I whispered. She smiled back. I stretched out my arm and grabbed a condom from the night stand. She took it from my hands, which caught me by surprise. She pushed me up so I would stand on my knees, y/n pulled down my boxer and put the condom on me herself. It was unexpected but I liked it. I slowly pushed her back down and took off her underwear. I kissed her again. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" I took my hand and opened her legs. I continued to kiss her while I went inside her and she tilted her back and moaned, I smirked. I started to kiss her neck and pulled my hips back and forward. She put her hand through my hair and grabbed kinda tightly,"harder!"

"Really?" whispering into her ear with a huge grin on my face.

"Yes!" I had my face close to hers so I could see her face. Hearing her beg was something I liked, I listened and went harder. She opened her eyes and moaned.

"Are you enjoying yourself, darling?" I asked, already knowing the answer but I wanted her to say it. She could barely speak and I loved every minute of it. She tried to answer. "Come on darling, tell me." I went harder.

"Very much so~" she managed to say in a shaky voice. "I'm close!" she moaned.

"Cum then, darling," I put my head next to hers. "Cum for me darling," I whispered. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, clearly released everything. I stopped and came after her. Kinda out of breath but I took the condom off and threw it in the trash bin next to my bed. I laid her chest, I like laying on her chest, her tits felt like pillows. She was breathing heavy and so I was.

She giggled. "That was fun," I lifted my head so I could rest my chin on her.

She rubbed my head twisting my curls, "Yeah, It was a good way to start the morning wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah, definitely!"

"Do you wanna eat breakfast together?"

His eyes widened. "Duhh!" She smiled.

"Okay let's get ready." We stood up.

"Give me clothes!" She said.

"No... because..." I went to my close and pulled out a long, soft, and green robe. "I got you this."

"Ooh! Thank you!" She put it on. "I love it!"

"Good!" She hugged me and I kissed her.

"Pick me up at my room in 30?" I nodded then she left my room.

Y/N's POV
I went back to my room all happy of course barely being able to walk, who wouldn't. I think morning sex might be my favitore thing, but with Tom its better of courses. I was really liking my new robe. I put the robe on my bed and got ready for the day. I checked the weather on my phone and it was pretty nice outside. After I did everything I needed to do I wore a sundress and sandals with my hair half up and half down. As I was finishing up my makeup I heard a knock on my door.

"Are you ready my love?" Tom walked in and froze.

"Yeah I am!" I smiled. "What? What's wrong?"

"You look fantastic!" He sat on my bed behind me.

"Oh thank you!" He was wearing a white button up shirt tucked in black pants with a black belt. "Ohh you don't look too bad yourself!" I smile

"Thank you." He smiled

He looked at me in my eyes for a second. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just really pretty."

"Ohh!" I blushed really hard. "Thank you!" I stood up. "Come on let's go downstairs."

"Oh no, we're not eating here."

"We aren't?"

"No, I'm taking you out for breakfast. But come on, if we don't leave it'll become brunch!"

"Okay Okay!" We left my room. We went downstairs and left out the front down. The same car that he used for the date was waiting out front for us. He opened the car door for me. Then he got in. He started driving. We played music so it wouldn't be so quiet. "So where are you taking me?"

"You say that as if im focing you!"

"No, I didn't mean like that!"

He laughed and put his on my thigh. "I was just kidding, darling." He laughed again.

"Not funny!" I pouted. "You tease me too much!"

He rubbed my thigh with his thumb. "Your fine, darling." I blushed hard and he laughed. "We're going to a café that serves really good breakfast."

"Oh yay, I love cafés." We continued small talk until we got to the cafe. It was a small cute cafe. With tables outsides. I put my hand on his, "Oh Tom, can we eat outside?"

"Sure." He parked in the front of the cafe. I was about to open my door when Tom locked it. "What are you doing?"

"Opening the door, so I can get out of the car, so we can eat."

"No, I opened the door!"

I laughed. "Okay! Okay!" I sat in the car while he got out, went around, and opened the door for me. "Thank you!" I giggled.

"Your welcome." We walked over to the table and he grabbed my hand. It gave me super big butterflies. We sat down at a table outside and a waiter came out immediately. She has long blonde hair and a dream body. I looked down at my menu thinking, damn.

"Hello my name is Beth, can I start you off with something to drink?" She only addressed Tom.

He didn't look up to her. "Order first!" He looked at me.

"Oh, i'll have a coffee!" I looked up at her and she gave me a side eye. I was offended because what the fuck.

"Okay..." She wrote it down on her notepad. "And for you?" She said all happy.

"Umm, tea ." Tom again didn't look up at her.

"Okay! I'll be right back!" She went inside.

"Ugh she's annoying!" Tom scoffed.

I laughed softly "Yeah, annoying..."

Beth came back out, it was weirdly fast. "Okay here's your tea!" She put in front of him. "And here's yours."

"Thank you!" I said but she ignored me.

"Are you ready to order love?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah! I'll have the french toast, eggs, and sausage."

"And I'll have the waffles with eggs and bacon." Beth wrote in her notepad and left. My whole demeanor changed. I was feeling bummed so I checked my phone. In the meantime. Tom and I had really small conservation until the food was given to us.

Beth came back outside with two plates. She set the plates down. "Here you go!" She set both plates down but only addressed him, again. She waited for a response for a second but she left because she didn't get one.

My mood lifted as soon as I saw the food. "This looks good!" I took a bite of the french toast. "This tastes really good too!"

Tom laughed. "Yeah the food here is good! That's why I brought you," he took a biteof his food. "My family and I used to come here often?"

"Used?"

"Yeah! We're really busy nowadays so we can't come here as often now."

"Oh that's too bad." We continued to eat and talk and I felt a lot better. Until Beth came back. Again my whole demeanor changed.

"How is everything?"

"It's fine." Tom answered quickly but he didn't look at her, he looked at me. I had my head down.

"Okay let me know if you need anything!" She left a few seconds later. We finished up our food and Beth came with the check, she gave it to Tom and she took the plates away. Tom put his card in the check and she came to get it. I took a sip from my coffee. I felt like crap because she was flirting with him right in front me, who did she think I was like he called me 'love.' He isn't giving her any attention. Why can't she see that?! She came back with the check book. Tom opened the checkbook to get his card and stared at it for a second.

"What is it?"

"The weirdo gave me her number." My eyes widened and Tom had a confused look on his face. We looked over at the window into the restaurant and there she was looking at Tom smiling, and waving. Tom stood up. "Come here!"

I stood up to stand in front of him, "why?"

"So I can do this!" Tom grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I looked at him and he looked into the restaurant window and winked at beth. "Come on let's go, we head to the car and he held my hand. I looked back at Beth who looked mad, so I waved at her. He opened the car door for me.

"Thank you!"

"No problem, love!" He jogged around to get in the car. He started to drive.

"So are we going home?"

"No actually I know you don't really have all that much to wear so I thought we'd stop by your place and go shopping?"

"Oh my god!" I got all excited. I haven't been home for a while! "I bet my place is really dusty!"

He laughed. "Yeah, I bet so" It took us a while to get there. Once we got to my apartment complex and I told Tom where he could park. I let him follow me inside and the security guard at the front desk greeted me.

"Hello Ms. y/l/n, haven't seen you in quite some while!"

"Hey James! Yeah I've been staying somewhere else for a while."

"Well alright Miss, have a good day!" I nodded and smiled then walked away. Tom followed me into the elevator.

"James?"

"What about James?" I looked at him. "Wait you're not jealous of the middle aged man who works for my building!"

"No..."

"I'm in my 20's and lived alone! What made you think I wasn't going to become friends with security?"

"Yeah... that makes sense." The elevator door opened. I walked out and went to my door and got my keys, good things I always have my keys on me.

"Before we walk in you can't make fun of my house, or if it is dusty!" I was dead serious.

He laughed at me. "Okay! Okay! I won't!" I opened my door and there it was my house. I haven't seen in so long, it didn't feel like mine anymore.

"Ohh!" I ran the garbage can and I put it next to the fridge. I started throwing stuff out. "Ewwww!" Tom just laughed. "I wonder how I havent been evicted yet!"

"Oh I forgot to tell you." I looked at him confused. "I've been paying your rent."

"Oh my god! Why?"

"What do you mean why?" He started to throw stuff away. I thought that was cute!

"I keep forgetting you have that kind of money and for that and more!" We laughed. We finished throwing away all the things that went bad. "Let me give you a tour!"

"Lead the way!"

"Obviously this is the kitchen and living room." I pointed to the count and TV "That right there is the pantry and that is a storage closet."

"Okay nice!"

We walked into the tiny hallway of my house."This is the bathroom." I showed him my bathroom. He nodded. "This is a smaller storage closet." We made it to the end of the hallway. "And this my room!" I opened the door and we walked in, I laid on my best witch I miss so much. "Ahh just as I remembered!"

He laughed at me and laid down next me. "I love it!"

"My house?"

"Yeah! it's nice."

"No, my place is okay. Your place is nice!" We laughed. We were both on our side looking at each other.

"No, but honestly I like it!" He smiled

"Good!"

"Now be honest with me, how many guys have you brought here?"

I hit him with a pillow. "Tom! You are so nosey!"

"Hey! I was just asking!"

"It's not as many as you think! Maybe like two or three."

"Oh alright."

"Why do you ask?"

He started to move closer to me, almost on top of me. He looked me into my eyes "Because darling, I wanna be the last." He kissed me.

"Tom!" He came on top of me like always. I got such big butterflies. But I was still stuck on one part.

"Yes darling?~"

He started to kiss my neck and grinding up on me. "What do you mean you want to be the last?"

"I think you know" Tom whispered in my ear. He went back down and put his mouth on my neck. I closed my eyes because it felt so good. After a second or two I realised Tom was giving me a hickey.

"Wait, stop!"

He looked up quickly. "What! What's wrong?"

"You can't give me a hickey!"

"Why not!?"

"We're going out after this aren't we?"

He laughed at me. "Well I did give you a light one." I got up and went to my mirror and sure enough there was a light marked hickey.

"Oh this isn't that bad!" I went to my desk, that I used for everything and I started to take out makeup. I started to cover the hickey up.

Tom got up and stood behind me, "this doesn't seem like the first time you've done this?"

I giggled. "No it isn't." He stared at me as if he wanted to know more. "I haven't slept with as many people but I sure have made out with a fair amount of people and have gotten hickeys before! I'm 23 Tom."

He nodded. "Well yeah that makes sense." I continued to cover up the hickey while I sent Tom to get another suitcase from my closet.

Once he put the suitcase on my bed I turned around. "Ta daaa!"

"Woah!" He took my head and tilted it a bit. "You did a good job." Then he kissed me. He licked his lips "You taste like cinnamon."

"Well duh and thank you! I've had practice." We laughed. I started to put some of my personal items in the case, a few items of clothing, notebooks, ect. Anything really that I knew that I wanted at the new room. The suitcase wasn't really that big but it got the job done. "Okay i'm done." I looked over at Tom who was sitting at my desk on his phone.

He stood up. "Okay come on let's go." He grabbed the suitcase and went downstairs. Passed by the security desk.

"Bye James!" I waved and smiled at him.

"Bye y/n." He waved back at me, he also waved to Tom. Tom waved back which made me smile. It was so cute! We got to his car and I waited outside the passenger door until he was done putting the suitcase in the trunk.

"Thank you for waiting."

"Always!" I got in the car and Tom blushed imesntly. He started to drive away from my apartment building.

"So I was thinking of taking you to the mall."

"That's fine." I smiled. I played music and Tom and I talked for the rest of the 20 minute drive, it has become a regular thing now for him to drive with his other hand on my thigh. I mean I'm not complaining. We got to the mall parking lot and we got out of the car. As we entered the mall he grabbed my hand, I loved every part of that.

"Where do you need to go first?"

I thought for a second. "Victoria Secret."

"I'll wait for you here." He sat at a bench directly outside the store. "Here." He gave me his credit card.

"Thank you! I kissed him and he smiled, "but you're a wimp!" I laughed while I went into the store. I browsed around for a while, when an employee walked up to me and gave me a bag and asked if I needed help. I politely declined and went on. I grabbed all the things I needed from the store including some lingerie because why not, spice things up. I paid for the things, as I was paying I realised I did not know the pin. So I started to internally freaking out.

"Thank you for shopping with us!" The cashier gave me Toms' card back and gave me a flashy smile. I took the card and was handed the recit.

"Thank you." I replied. That was weird. I stared at the card as I walked out. I looked back up and said Tom, there was a girl sitting next to him. He was on his phone and looked like he was mumbling. He looked mad, annoying even. She was rambling with her phone out. I'm guessing she was pestering him for his number. I got really mad. As I got closer Tom saw me.

"Hey! You're back," he stood up. "Let me help you with your bags."

"Thank you!" I noticed that the bimbo was still sitting here. So I kissed him, it caught him off guard but she left.

Tom smirked back at me. "A little jealous are we?"

"Maybe..." I giggled. "But it's only fair!" I pouted.

Tom smiled. "True." We held hands and started walking to another store. "Where do you wanna go next?"

I thought about it, "Foever21."

"Okay, let go." He took me along the store to get me where I wanted to go.

We got to the store. "Are you going to come with me this time?" I tease him.

He laughed a bit, "yeah! Okay!" We walked in and I handed Toms card back.

"I don't want to lose it." He nodded and put back in his wallet. I was looking at a top while he was doing that and he grabbed my hand again, I keeping forgetting that this is a regular thing now.

"Can I help you two with anything?!" An employee came up to us.

"No, were good." I replied but when I looked at her she was eyeing Tom. When I looked at Tom he was just staring at me! It caught me surprised but it was cute. I laughed a bit and went back to looking at the clothes on the rack and the employee left. "That was funny, don't you think?"

Tom laughed. "A bit, yeah." I continued to shop and started to have a small pile of clothes on my arm which meant I wasn't holding Toms' hand anymore. "Here let me help you." He started to take the clothes off my arm and put it on his.

"Oh you don't have too but thank you!"

"It's no problem." He kissed my cheek. "Plus I want to hold your hand."

I laughed at the fact, "Okay here." I held out my hand for him to hold. After a while I was ready to pay. I got some tops, dresses, jackets, and shoes. "Okay I'm done!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?" I was really confused.

"I honestly thought you were going to get more stuff from here."

"Some things here just aren't my thing." He nodded and we went to the cashregister to pay. We got finished up and we left the store. Tom looked cute, holding some of my bags! I was really happy being with him and being out.

"Do you wanna get something at the food court? I'm pretty hungry now."

"Yeah me too!" We head to the food court to eat. I saw a chinese place and I wanted to eat there.

"Where do you want to eat? I'll eat wherever you go."

"Do you like chinese food?"

"Definitely." So we went to the restaurant stand. We ordered our food and sat in a not so busy part of the foo court, it was really loud. We started to eat and have small conversations.

"Thank you for taking me out shopping!" I smiled. "I really appreciate it!"

"It's no problem, love. I like going out with you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I don't get to do 'normal' things anymore."

"Well I'm glad you like going with me and doing 'normal' things." I looked up at him and laughed. He laughed too. We continued eating for a moment. "I'll be right back." I stood up.

"Where are you doing?"

"Bathroom, relax." He furrowed his eyebrows at my remark, so I giggled. I headed to the bathroom with no problem. I used it and washed my hands. As I was leaving the bathroom I seem to have to have caught the attention of this random guy.

"Heyy, what's your name?" I kept walking ignoring him. He started to follow me though. "What's someone like you doing all alone?" Again I ignored him. I saw Tom as I got closer to the table but his back was facing towards me, so he couldn't see what was going on. The rando got impatient as I got closer to my table. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He grabbed my wrist so at that point I turned around. I winced because of the pain in my wrist. "You should answer when someone talks to you!"

I tried to get his hand off my wrist. "Tom!" I called out. Surly enough in a few seconds I saw Tom in front of me punch the random guy. The guy was on the floor with a bloody nose.

"Worthless piece of shit!" Tom almost kicked him but hesitated. Security came and took the random guy away. I sat back down at our table and so did Tom. I started to laugh nervously. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Did you see how stupid he look on the floor!"

Tom kinda laughed. "Yeah he kinda did." I went back to eating my food." I knew Tom was looking at him but I didn't pay attention to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm good nothing really happened. You got in before things got bad."

Tom nodded. "Do you want to go anywhere else?"

"No, I think I'm good." I looked up at him, he looked sad but mad. It was weird. "Can we go home?"

TOM's POV
She said 'home' I was frozen for a second. 'Can we go home?' It made me happy that she said that, really! Given the situation I didn't really show her how excited I was. "Yeah we go home."

Y/N's POV
We got up and got my bags and threw the trash away. We started to walk. Tom was walking next to me but he wasn't holding my hand. So I held it. He looked at me kinda surprised. "I thought you wanted to hold your hand." I smiled.

He smiled. "I always do!" We walked back to his car. We put everything in the trunk. He opened the car door for me, like always. As we were driving we were talking.

"Where are you from? Because you, your brothers, and Harrison all have british accents."

He laughed a bit. "Yeah love, we're from London."

"Ooh! Are your parents there?" I asked.

"Yeah business is slower over there so my dad handles it, here is where it's at so I manage it here."

"Ahh okay!" I paused for a moment. "So you went to a school that looks like hogwarts and wore those uniforms?!" (An: I had too i'm a potter head)

He laughed. "A lot of schools over there really do look like hogwarts don't they?!" After a moment Tom put his hand back on my thigh, I guess he thought earlier wasn't a good time. I like that he takes that into consideration. I don't think Tom knows how to act with me when situations like this happen. I honestly don't blame him. We got home and Tom helped me with the bags, he took most of them though. He gave me the keys so I could open the door. As I did we saw Paddy.

"Paddy!" I went over and hugged him.

He hugged me back. "Hey y/n." He stared at Tom for a second holding multiple pink and yellow bags and laughed. "Went you shopping, huh?" He asked me.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"You're gonna have to show me what you got some time."

"Oh my god!" I looked at them as they stared. "Lets go to my room, i'll put on a fashion show!"

They both laughed! "Sure if Paddy is up for it." I stared at Paddy.

"Okay! Why not!"

"Yay! Come on"

"Take some bags man, this stuff is heavy!" Tom whispered to Paddy. Paddy laughed and took some yellow bags. They followed me to my room.

"Okay put the bags in my closet!"

"Are you going to try on the things in the pink bag?" Paddy smirked. I laughed.

"Paddy!" Tom scowled at him and let his head.

"Relax, I was kidding!" He rubbed the back of his head. They sat down at my bed.

"Here so you won't be as bored." I threw them the remote of the TV. I went into my closets and started to come outfit after outfit after outfit. Tom and Paddy gave me so many compliments! It was so much fun! Tom's favorite outfit was when I put on a glam dress with two slits down the sides. Paddy's favorite outfit was when I put on high waisted pants that were loose with a crop top. After I went back to change into my original outfit. As did I heard.

"Now I try on the things from Victoria secret!" It was Paddy again. Then I heard an "Ow!" I laughed while I put everything away.

I finished putting my clothes away. "I hope you're not like ths with girls." I said to Paddy.

"No! Im charming!" We all laughed. "But no seriously, I was kidding about the underwear! Im really nice to girls."

"So no girlfriend?"

"No, girls at my school are weird." Tom and I laughed so hard!

"Paddy! You can't just say that!"

"Welp." He shrugged. "Well I gotta get going!" So I stood up to hug him goodbye. "This was fun! Bye Tom, bye y/n."

"Bye." Tom and I said at the same time. I went to the door to close.

"That was fun, wasn't it?!" I looked over at Tom.

"Yes it was, darling." He paused for a second and then he started to smirk.

"What?"

"Now that Paddy is gone... Do you wanna show me the other things you got?"

I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Perv! Can see where Paddy gets it from!"

"Hey!" We both laughed.

"You're going to have to wait!"

"Oh come on! Why!"

"Surprises." I smiled.

"Fine." I laid down next to him. "What do you want to do now?"

I paused to think. "Ice cream?!"

Tom laughed. "Yeah let's go to the kitchen." He kissed my head and went into the hall. As we walked to my kitchen he held my hand. I like how often he does that. When we got to the kitchen, I went to the cabinet and drawers to get bows and spoons. Tom went to the fridge. "Do you want the same as last time?"

"Yes, please."

"Do you want these outside?"

"Yes!" We served out our ice cream and put the tubs away. We sat outside in the shade, our view of the pool and the pool chairs. "Hey Tom."

"Yes? love?"

"How come you're not busy today?"

"There's nothing serious going on today. Harrison, Harry, and Sam have it handled. Also, I wanted to hang out with you."

"Do you like it."

He paused and stared at me. "Do I like it?"

"Yeah, do you like being with me in general."

"Yeah, I love it. Kinda wished we happened sooner."

"Sooner?" I was confused,

"Yeah, months before all of this happened."

"Like when I saw you sometimes at the restaurant?"

"Oh yeah, couldn't even talk to you, you are really hard to figure out." He paused for a moment. "Harrison didn't need to go to the place as often as he did, he trusted you. We just went so I can see you."

I laughed a bit. "I kinda thought you hated me!"

"Really?"

"Yeah you don't exactly have the nicest 'shy' face, kinda looked like you hated seeming me."

"Well I felt quite the opposite." He smiled at me and I got butterflies.

"Did you like running Haz's restaurant?"

"Oh yeah! It kept me busy. Money was good."

"Kept you busy? From what?"

"My life. Parents are shit, they have good jobs and give me money for things, but it doesn't make up the fact that they weren't meant to be actual parents."

"What are they like?"

"They are lawyers, obviously very smart, prioritize education that's why I'm so smart. Cold people, as straight as a line. Thought money could be replaced with affection. Only time they showed any type of emotions was when I acted out and they got angry. Only time I've seen my parents smile was in their wedding picture."

"If you don't mind me asking if they're so cold, how are you the way you are?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're the opposite, warm."

"The irony, I guess."

"Could you imagine their faces if they knew you were sleeping with a mafia leader and staying at his house and not to mention hanging out with his family who also work in the mafia."

I laughed. "It would be funny!" He laughed too. The sun wasn't as bright anymore, and we finished out ice cream. We still stayed outside though. "Tell me about your parents."

"Despite my dad running the mafia my parents were pretty normal. My dad was nice and he played sports with my brothers and I when he had the time. My mom is the sweetest woman, and her cooking is great!"

"Your family seems so nice!"

"Yeah they are."

"How do you become a mafia leader?"

"I'm the oldest son. It was kinda my birthright. My dad started teaching me about the business when I was 16 by the time I was 19 I was already running it by myself."

"19!!" I was so shocked. "I was starting to move out at 19."

He laughed. "Well we have very different lives."

"Yeah I know, clearly." We laughed. It was getting kinda late so we went inside. We left the bowl in the sink. "Where is Liz?"

"Probably cleaning somewhere around the house." I nodded. We headed up to my room. Then Tom got a phone call. My heart sank. He talked on the phone for a few seconds.

"Don't tell me."

"I'm sorry love, but I gotta go."

I smiled softly. "It's okay." He gave me one more kiss before he left. I turned around and headed into my room. I was kinda sad but at least I spent the whole day with him. We had a lot of fun. I changed into something to sleep in. I started watching netflix and getting comfy in my bed. I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon enough I started to doze off and I fell asleep.
————
An- this is so fun to write. I hope you guys are enjoying it. Feedback would be appreciated, wanna know what I can improve on you know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.8K 21
Y/n Y/l/n has been preparing her whole life to take over for her father, what she wasn't prepared for was falling in love with the rival mobster Tom...
151K 3.2K 12
A world in which soulmates feel their other half, physically and emotionally. Y/N has yet to find her soulmate, yet to decipher the sensations he fee...
56.2K 1.2K 15
Completed! MobsterTom! A beautiful, and young princess, is preparing to claim the throne at her parents request. A king pin mobster rules his mafia i...
22.6K 241 19
You work for one of the most powerful mafia boss in the U.S as his assistant. You two have always had sexual tension and he is the hottest person you...