Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 109

956 40 9
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hey everyone, it's been a while and for that I am so sorry!
I really hope you all love this update and can forgive me for leaving you for so long without one ❤️
Hope you are all keeping safe and well!
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

It's been two weeks since Jamie's accident playing basketball. He had a check up yesterday and they said his fractures are healing really well, which is amazing news. Charlotte is her usual cheeky self and I've grown bigger than I thought possible! My mom stayed with us and helped us out for a few days last week which was nice.

We now only have just under four weeks until we meet our baby boy and a few days ago we packed mine and our boy's hospital bag. We have everything ready that we possibly need and my nerves for his birth are already here!

Today, I've been feeling a few pains but nothing too dramatic yet so I'm not letting it worry me. We've just had lunch and have gone to sit in the lounge and watch some TV for a while. I curl up to Jamie as his phone rings. Charlotte is sat playing on the floor.

"It's Dulcie" his face lights up and Charlotte turns her attention to us immediately. "Ce ce" she gasps, getting up and walking over to us when the FaceTime call connects. "Daddy and mommy Kota!!" She squeals and I laugh, watching Jamie turn the phone so me and Charlotte are in view too. "Char char!! I miss you" she pouts and Charlotte squeals.

"Ce Ce! Hi" she giggles, waving her hand. I grin and watch them. "Hi baby, you okay?" Jamie asks her and she nods. "Yes daddy. Are you? Kota are you okay?" She grins and i giggle. "I'm okay" Jamie says. "I'm alright too sweetheart. Just patiently waiting for your baby brother to arrive" I tap my bump and she gasps.

"How long until he's here? I forgot" She frowns a bit. "Three weeks and four days" I grin. "Oh yeah!! I can't wait to meet him " she grins shyly and my heart melts. "We can't either. When he's here daddy will come and get you so you can meet him" Jamie smiles and she claps her hands excitedly, making Charlotte do the same to copy her sister.

"Can I give him a cuddle?" Her eyes light up. "Of course! A gentle one" I grin and she cheers, causing us both to laugh. "you're so cute" I giggle. "How is your school going?" Jamie asks her and her face lights up.

"I love it daddy!" She grins and we both grin too. "Good baby" he smiles and I take his hand, squeezing it gently. "But daddy there's a boy and he gets called names like I did." She pouts and I frown a bit. "He does? That's not very nice" I pout and she sighs. "Because he likes to play with the girls toys sometimes." Dulcie shrugs a bit.

"Does he? But that's okay right?" Jamie asks her. "Yeah daddy, I play with him. We like playing with the kitchen. He's funny" she giggles and Jamie sighs with relief I think. "You're very kind Dulcie" I smile "thanks Kota. They are really mean to him but I don't like it. So I helped him ignore them" she giggles a bit.

"That's very kind of you baby. Well done" Jamie smiles and she grins. "It's not fair that he gets called names daddy. At my old school they did that to me" she nods. "They did darling you're right." He sighs a bit. "But daddy and mommy Kota, I love it at this day school" she gives us the biggest grin and I'm pretty sure our grin matches hers.

"We're so proud of you Dulcie, you're the kindest little girl we know" Jamie smiles at her and she grins shyly. "Thank you" she says. We speak for a bit more, until Amelia comes into her bedroom and says they need to go out. "Okay mommy.." she says, watching her mom leave the room.

"Sorry daddy and mommy Kota, I have to go" she pouts and we smile. "It's okay baby, we'll see you real soon" I grin and she nods. "Bye bye char." She blows her sister some kisses and Charlotte grins. "Bye bye ce ce" she grins, waving bye.

"We love you sweetheart, bye" Jamie smiles and we all wave to her. "Love you" she smiles shyly and the call disconnects. "Ahh she's the cutest girl ever" I grin and he nods, putting his phone away. "I can't believe she's so polite and caring towards others." He smiles. "You raised her so there's not doubt that she wasn't going to be anything other than polite." I stroke his cheek softly and he grins shyly.

"And char and baby are going to be just as polite." He smiles. "They will.. how sad for that little boy.. I just want to cuddle him" I frown a bit. "I know baby... he should be allowed to do anything he wants as long as it isn't affecting anyone else around him.." Jamie frowns a bit. "I know.. if our boy wanted to do anything like that I'd let him.. if it made him happy then definitely" I pout and Jamie nods.

"Definitely baby." He strokes my bump and I wince a bit. "It's really hurting me today" I frown a bit and he pouts. "How?" He asks "I don't know it just feels tight and achy..." I pout and Jamie kisses me softly. "Not long left baby girl" he smiles and I nod, curling into him as Charlotte curls up in between us, her eyes slowly closing.

—————-

It's been a few hours since we FaceTimed Dulcie. It's seven In the evening and we've put Charlotte to bed and had our dinner. My stomach was really hurting me at this point so Jamie let me sit in the lounge whilst he cleared away from dinner.

"What do you want to watch?" I call through to Jamie. "Maybe find a movie on baby?" He asks me. "Okay sure.. Scary, funny, romantic?" I giggle a bit "funny.." he chuckles, turning the dishwasher on.

I go through the TV channels and halfway through checking them I have the urge to pee. "I'm just going to the toilet I'll be back" I call through to Jamie as I head towards the stairs.
"Okay baby" he answers and I smile. But I barely make it to the first step.

I'm stood on the cold wood flooring when I have to curl over with pain, just as there's a gush of water that splats against the floor. Oh shit. That is not good. I know for certain I didn't just pee myself. I take a deep breath and stroke my bump continuously; chuckling to myself as Jamie is humming in the kitchen, oblivious to what's happened.

"Jamie... Jamie" I call and sit myself on the third step on the stairs, still rubbing my bump. "What's up baby?" He calls back and I chuckle. "My waters, they... they've broken" I call back and within seconds he's by my side.

"I'm okay.. please don't panic. I just need you to call someone.." I say to him and he nods, getting his phone from the pocket of his shorts. I know he's going to panic because neither of us can drive. "Your mom? She can help" he says "no. She went to aspen with my grandma for the weekend." I cry out as I get a sharp contraction. Jamie takes my hand and he talks me through it.

When it's over I have tears in my eyes and down my face. "Call for an ambulance..." I nod a bit and he dials 911, getting through to them after a minute or so. "Hi yes. I need a ambulance for my wife" he rushes out and I take his hand, breathing heavily. "Her waters have broken." He says and I hear her ask how long I have left of pregnancy and how far apart my contractions are.

"She's got three weeks four days.. they're not as regular yet." He says. "I think around every fifteen minutes." I say and he repeats that to her. "Could you bring her in? We would suggest once her contractions are every five minutes she has to come in. But unfortunately we don't have any available ambulances at the moment." She says to him and I frown, resting my head in my hand.

"I can't drive us, my leg is fractured..." he frowns and she then suggests that we call back when they're closer together and they end the call. "I'm so confused as to how this happened so suddenly" I frown, getting tears in my eyes. "I know baby me too.. it's okay. Please don't get upset " he sits beside me and rubs my back.

"I'm scared Jamie.. I feel really panicky" I cry and he pulls me into his arms. "It's going to be okay. I'm right here with you" he takes my hand. "Can you stand?" He asks and I nod, standing up slowly with the help of him.

"Let's go and get you comfy upstairs.. we'll wait it out until you feel close enough to go hospital and I'll call them back" he says softly, helping me upstairs, I nod, chuckling as he struggles up the stairs himself. "We're a right pair" I laugh and he laughs too.

"I know baby.. what a crazy time we're having recently" he laughs and I nod a bit. "Can we go to the spare room? I don't want to ruin our bed, it's still new" I chuckle, getting another contraction in the corridor on the way to the spare room. I curl over slightly and clutch my bump.

Jamie rubs the bottom of my back and talks me through the pain, showering me with compliments and words of encouragement. He kisses my head once it's over and we get to the bedroom. "Do you need anything?" He asks me once we get to the bed. We remove the quilt and throw it to the floor; and slowly I climb on, resting back against the headboard and pillows.

"Maybe some water?" I nod a bit, I scrunch my face up when I feel another contraction happening. I groan when it lasts longer than the rest; really hurting me more than the others have. "It's okay baby.. you got it." He strokes my arm and I sit back and relax once it's over.

"Jamie.. that was seven minutes apart" I nod a bit and he nods, stroking my hand. "I know your scared, it's okay to be. But you've got this." He kisses my hand softly. "He doesn't even have a name yet" i half cry half laugh.

"That'll come to us when he's here I promise" he laughs; kissing my hand. I sit back, my legs bend up; this is the only comfortable position i can find right now. "My mother always told me I went without a name for two weeks" Jamie chuckles and I giggle. "I don't even know if my parents had already chose my name or not" I giggle.

"My mother picked mine" he smiles shyly and I gaze at him, my eyes fill of admiration and concern. "What?" He asks, blushing a bit from shyness. "You don't talk about her much" i say softly, still gazing at him.

"Yeah.. I don't know why I don't" he shrugs a bit, looking down at his hands. "You can speak about her, whenever, I'd love to hear more about her" I smile widely, leaning across to take his hand in mine, squeezing it gently. "Thank you" he smiles shyly, leaning across to kiss me softly.

"First though, let's get this baby boy sorted" he chuckles and I nod a bit. We sit quietly for a couple of minutes, until I get a sharp contraction through my bump. Jamie takes my hand and I breath through it, relaxing back against the headboard when it slows down.

"I think we should call them back. They're closer together." I nod my head, breathing heavily. He nods and dials the number again. "Hi I called about half an hour ago, about my wife who's in labour.." he says and amazingly enough it's the same woman he spoke to at first.

"I guess they're closer together?" She asks and he replies with a yes. I groan as I pant through another contraction. "I've alerted a ambulance but I'm afraid they're going to be about forty minutes.." she sighs and I cry. "No no they need to be here sooner. I think he's coming now" I cry, my head back against the headboard.

"Could you check for the baby's head?" She asks Jamie and I watch him go dizzy. I rest my hand on his arm and he nods a bit. "Sure.. I'll check" he looks to me for reassurance and I nod a bit, lifting my hips whilst he pulls my bedtime shorts off.

I lay down a bit more on the bed and open my legs wide, crying out again as I get another contraction. This one is worse than the rest, it makes me curl over in pain. "Okay baby, it's okay" Jamie murmurs to me and takes my hand; all while the lady is still on the line waiting.

He looks and it takes him a few seconds. He's got a slight frown on his face as he picks his mobile up from the bed. "I think I see a little bit of something." He mumbles and my eyes nearly pop out my head.

"Okay. We may have to deliver your baby from home. Help is still about half an hour away." She sighs and I cry. "No.. no I don't know what to do" he panics, standing up and pacing the floor by the bed. "Calm down, it'll be okay I'll be here to speak you through everything you'll need to do." She reassures him.

He takes a few deep breathes and sits beside me. "It'll be okay" he kisses my head and I nod a bit. "You can put me on speaker, I'll be here for you both" the lady says and he places the phone on the bed after placing it on loud speaker. "My names Rachael, in case you needed to know" she announces and her voice is soft. She's not panicked at all. It makes me feel comfortable, even though I am still panicky about delivering our baby with no professionals here.

"I'm Dakota" I pant softly, sweat forming on my forehead. "Jamie.." Jamie mumbles and I almost want to laugh at his facial expression. But I get a bad contraction, wincing forward and groaning loudly through it. "I need to push... I think I need to push" I say fast, nodding to Jamie who shakes his head.

"When you get your next contraction push" Rachael says over the phone. "Jamie, you'll need some towels.. soft ones. One for between the legs when the baby comes out and one for once the baby is here, to wrap them up" she says and Jamie heads off quickly to find towels.

"He's really nervous" I chuckle a bit and Rachael chuckles too. "I can imagine he is.. it's a good job you know what you'll need to do.." she says and I know she's referring to having Charlotte. Which means she's recognised who we are.

"I guess you've clicked onto who it is then" I say, panting softly, wondering where Jamie is. "I have.." she confesses. "Please can I ask that you don't tell.." I begin but she cuts me off. "It would be against my company rules.. I would lose my job." She says softly. "I won't be telling anybody about this call" she says and I smile weakly.

"Thank you.. we appreciate it" I groan when I get another contraction. "Push" Rachael urges and I push as hard as I can, keeping as quiet as possible because I know Charlotte is sleeping a few doors down. I let out a cry and I continue to push.

Jamie soon enters the room and closes the door over. "I'm back. I'm sorry. I'm here" he sits at the end of the bed, in front of my legs. "I can see his head.. just a tiny bit." He announces as he places the towel between my legs on the bed, opening the other one out ready.

"That's great.. you're both doing great.. the paramedics are about fifteen minutes away now." She updates us and I sigh heavily. Jamie takes my hand and I get another contraction. I push with everything in me. From deep inside. I use all my strength and I squeeze Jamie's hand as I continue pushing. My face getting red and sweaty, a small whimper escaping my lips as I near the end of the contraction.

"That was a big one baby" Jamie smiles shyly, stroking my knee supportively. "You've got this" he continues, kissing my hand softly. He's doing amazing. I can tell he's panicking because I know him, but he's not letting it show. I go through my breathing, just as my next contraction comes.

I take a deep breath and screw my face up, pushing with everything I have in me again. Jamie has hold of my hand and is giving me words of encouragement as I push harder, letting out a whimper when it all gets too much.

"The head is out but... but" he stutters and I open my eyes, staring at him. "What?!" I panic, my breathing really erratic. "The umbilical cord is around the neck.. " he says. I let out a cry. "Okay Jamie. I need you to be extra careful, you have to unwrap it slowly from the neck." Rachael says and Jamie's face drops.

She talks him through it and slowly he does everything she says. "Okay it's off.." he whispers, taking my hand again. "Good job.." Rachael reassures him. "There's another contraction" I whisper, tears down my face as I take a few deep breaths before holding mine as the contraction takes all energy I have. I cry out with pain; tears falling freely.

I Give it everything I've got but I'm so exhausted and worn out that I fall back against the bed. "Jamie I can't.. I can't do it." I cry, my breathing heavy. He leans over and cups my face between his hands; kissing me softly. "We're nearly there. He's so close to us now, you can hold him in your arms and all the pain will be over"

he takes my hands and kisses them softly. "I didn't want it to be like this" I cry and he sighs softly. "I know baby girl I know. But it's okay because I'm right here and we can do this" he says softly. "It really hurts" I cry more and he wipes my tears; using a wet face towel to dab my forehead clean from any sweat.

He looks down between my legs and then back to me. "I think two more big pushes he'll be out baby.. come on" Jamie rubs my knees softly for reassurance and I look to him, nodding a bit as I wipe my cheeks: my tears mixing with sweat.

On my next contraction I take a deep breath, tense my body and push with everything in me. I squeeze both his hands tightly and he spurs me on, telling me that I'm doing amazing. I relax my head back once it's past and he smiles.

"You're doing well.. the paramedics should be with you very soon" Rachael announces to us and I had almost forgot that she was still on the line. "One more big push for me baby. He's half out" Jamie grins at me and I nod, catching my breath.

When I feel like I need to, I push again. I give it more than I possibly can this time. Jamie gasps and I feel a deep pull from inside me. There's an emptiness and I cry as I let my body relax. "He's here" he shouts and I continue to cry. Sweat forming all over my body. But something isn't right.

It's too quiet. "He's not crying. Is he okay?" I panic, trying to take a look. Jamie's face has fallen slightly. "Jamie if you can I need you to press very lightly against his chest. Not too fast but repeatedly." Rachael says and at this point I'm crying uncontrollably and Jamie has tears down his face.

He does what she says and after a long minute of him trying, our baby boy lets out a sharp cry, but it sounds weak. Jamie gasps and let's out a sob, I fall back against the bed feeling emotional and weak. Every inch of my body is trembling. We hear the sirens of the ambulance pull up outside.

I feel Jamie rest our baby against my bare chest, but everything goes black. "She's bleeding... quickly she's bleeding!" Jamie shouts. there's so much noise around me as the paramedics dash through the front door and I faintly hear their footsteps on the stairs. "Dakota stay with me.. baby!!" Is the last thing I hear before I fall unconscious...

Comments are appreciated as always.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
41.9K 1.4K 19
Before they were casted together on Fifty Shades of Grey, Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan were just two people brought together by fate. And after t...
47.8K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...
494K 17.7K 54
A Fifty Shades Fan-fiction! Destiny Langston has dealt with nothing but heartbreak her entire life, but she never let that define her as a person. Af...