๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ โŽฏ ๐‚๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By sedabxbe

๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ In which Mara Abrams still has a lot more to do to prove herself and become the best... More

๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐ข. ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ข๐ข. ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
๐•. ๐’๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐•๐ˆ. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐—. ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ
๐—๐ˆ. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐ญ๐ก
๐—๐ˆ๐•. ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐—๐•. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐—๐•๐ˆ. ๐๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐€ ๐‹๐ข๐š๐ซ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž

๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ

4K 153 266
By sedabxbe

Chapter Twelve
IM SORRY MOMMY

⚠️This chapter contains physical and emotional abuse. ⚠️

     "So this is the guy that founded Miyagi-Do?"

     "That's Mr. Miyagi," Sam told Miguel as he looked at the man's picture that was hanging on one of the walls. "He taught my dad everything he knows."

     "Like how Sensei Lawrence learned everything from Kreese."

     "Mr. Miyagi was nothing like Kreese."

     "You can say that again." Ryan walked into the dojo holding a glass of lemonade. A cookie was in his mouth. "Oh, by the way, Sam, you're out of lemonade. And cookies."

     Sam chuckled at Ryan and looked back at Miguel. "Miyagi taught karate the right way, focusing on defense."

     "Yeah, but sometimes the best defense is more offense."

     Sam sighed. "This is the problem. Our styles are so far apart. Your Sensei will never see eye-to-eye with my dad."

     "I think it's the other way around."

     "What's this?" Sam and Miguel turned their heads to see Ryan looking at something on one of the shelves. Miguel didn't recognize what it was either.

     "That's an Okinawan hand drum."

     Ryan picked it up and tapped it a few times. "What does it do?"

"I'll show you." Sam gestured for Ryan to come over to her. "Try and hit me."

"I'm not gonna try to hit you."

"What? Scared you'll get beat by a girl?"

Ryan breathed deeply. "No, I'm more scared that I'll hurt you really badly. Did you forget I'm a quarterback?"

"Just hit me, Ryan."

He threw a punch at her and Sam blocked it. He threw another one and she blocked it again. "I still don't get what the drum has to do with this."

Sam shook her head. "I'm gonna go put this back in the kitchen." Sam grabbed the empty lemonade glass from Miguel's hand and left the dojo.

     Ryan turned to Miguel and grabbed the boy's hands. "So I've been thinking."

     "Oh no. We're doomed."

     Ryan hit Miguel's arm and the Hispanic boy laughed. "Very funny. Anyways I've been thinking and I'm ready to give us another try if you are. I mean I love you and I'm pretty sure you still love me. I feel like if we wait for things to get better we'll never be happy."

     Miguel nodded and Ryan smiled. "I really do love you, Ryan. I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone. So as long as you're sure you're ready, I'm ready too."

     Ryan laughed happily and pulled Miguel into a kiss. Miguel kissed back, more aggressively the Ryan was prepared for, and Ryan lost his balance and fell taking Miguel with him. The boys laughed and Miguel leaned over Ryan and kissed him again.

     The two didn't hear the door opening. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" The two jumped apart and Ryan quickly stood up and looked at Mr. Larusso.

     "Mr. Larusso. Hi! I'm uh. I'm gay. Yeah."

     "Sorry! I uh I know Ryan. It wasn't that hard to figure out. Is that my drum in your pocket?"

     Ryan looked down at the drum in his pocket and then looked back at Mr. Larusso. "Uh, yeah. How exactly did you know?"

     Sam walked in from behind her dad. "You were just making out with Miguel on the floor. If that wasn't obvious, I don't know what is."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mara walked into the dojo to see her grandfather and Robby at a punching bag. She knew the boy had come to the dojo the other day. She didn't really mind. He had never done anything personal to her and the more fighters Cobra Kai had, the better.

"Mara come here. I want to show you two this move." Mara dropped her bag and kicked her shoes off before walking over to them.

"This is called the Cobra Strike. It consists of two moves, the lunge and the bite."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mara turned around to see Hawk storming over to them, his stormy glare stuck on Robby.

Kreese placed a hand in front of Hawk. "Hold on there. Mr. Keene is our guest."

Hawk looked between Robby and Sensei in disbelief and Tory smiled slightly at Robby.

"Hawk, let's talk in my office." Mara watched as Kreese led Hawk into his office and she turned to Robby.

"So are you actually going to join or are you just visiting?"

"I'm still thinking about it."

Mara nodded. "What was it you said at the All Valley? Maybe we'll be on the same team. You would fit in here, Robby. The world hasn't been kind to any of us."

She started to walk away and Robby furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait. What do you mean? What happened to you?"

Mara turned to him and shrugged. "Just the normal. Dead mom, abusive dad, bullied for years. I'm learning to get over it. Cobra Kai has helped me a lot. It'll help you too."

     Robby nodded and she walked away to talk with another girl. Robby decided to go fold some of his clothes in the back room.

     "Quitting already?"

     Robby looked up to see Tory smirking at him. "Never joined in the first place. I don't belong here."

     "Oh, so you're running away? That worked out well for you last time."

     "I'm not running away."

     Tory nodded. "I hated you for what happened to Miguel, you know. I hated Sam LaRusso. I hated everyone. I hated myself the most. But I didn't have the luxury of running away. Sensei Kreese taught me that if you take all that hate and you channel it." Tory turned and kicked the punching bag twice and punched it two more times. "It makes you stronger." She turned and kicked the bag as hard as she could. "And it feels good. Listen, a bunch of us are getting together after class. You should come. Or you can run away again."

     Outside Mara watched as Hawk came out of Kreese's office looking slightly upset. She rushed over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him into one of the corners. "Look, I get that you're mad about Robby, but granddad thinks he'll be a great addition to Cobra Kai."

     "But Mara. He used to be the enemy. Why are we letting the enemy in?"

     "If he joins us, he won't be the enemy anymore. Sensei Kreese knows what's best. I think we should just trust him. He's led us this far."

     Hawk nodded and Mara smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't annoy you or anything. Even though I kind of like when you're mad."

     Hawk smirked at her and pulled her closer by the waist. "You're naughty aren't you?" He connected their lips again and she kissed back. The two backed up a little and Mara's back hit the wall in the corner.

     "Hey! Miss Knives!" Mara pulled away from Hawk and looked at Dylan. "No one wants to see you two have sex in the middle of the room! Class is starting."

     Mars laughed and she pecked Hawk on the lips one more time before heading to her spot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Cobras all stood in a group in front of the gate to the zoo. "Ok, we've got one shot at this. Quick, in and out, we'll be good." Hawk turned to Kyler. "You know what you gotta do?"

Kyler took a sip of his beer. "Hell yeah."

Dylan rolled her eyes at him as she stood next to Tory and behind Mara. "Someone took their sweet ass time," Tory called out to Robby who approached the group.

Hawk turned to her. "You invited him?"

"I did. Why? You got a problem with that?"

Hawk looked away and Kyler handed Robby a beer. "Here you go, Keene."

"No, I'm good."

Hawk scoffed. "What, you can't handle a sip of beer?"

"No. I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool."

"Yeah, that's funny."

Mara grabbed Hawk's arm before he could do anything. "All right. Let's get going."

     Hawk looked at Robby one more time before walking past Mara and ducking under the gate. Mara turned to Robby. "Don't mind him. It's ok not to drink."

     "Why don't you?"

     "Had a bit of a rough period. It's probably not safe for me to even try anymore." Mara smiled at him and pat Tory on the back before ducking under the gate and following the rest.

     "What does she mean," Robby asked Tory.

     "She struggled with addiction for a while, but we caught it early and she was able to come back from it before it got too bad. Now come on."

     Robby looked hesitant to follow. "Don't worry. It's not gonna violate your probation. You got out of juvie, not Sing Sing."

     "You resorting to peer pressure?"

     Tory shrugged. "Yeah, it's kinda my thing." Tory ducked under the gate and Robby smiled slightly before following her.

     They met up with the group and Robby furrowed his eyebrows at the building. "The zoo? Why do we have to sneak in?"

     Tory smirked at him. "You'll see."

     "Come on. This way." Mara held Hawk's hand as the group of them snuck into the building. She was all smiles and Hawk laughed at her. "Why are you so excited?"

     "I don't think I've ever snuck into a public place like this before. It's exciting. I feel like Bonnie and Clyde."

     "Well come on, Bonnie." She laughed and they started to jog up a few steps. Hawk turned to the rest of the group. "All right, there's two cameras over there. The guard goes on break once every hour. We have less than five minutes."

     Everyone nodded and they all ran up the stairs. They made it to the reptile room and Kyler opened the door and allowed for all of them to walk in. Two Cobras stayed by the door to keep watch.

     Hawk opened his bag and grabbed the bag for the snake. "You got the snake pole?"

     Kyler sighed and cursed himself. "Oh, shit. Snake pole, right."

     "I orchestrated this entire plan and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge of?"

"I forgot, ok? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If I don't pass trig this semester, my dad's gonna shit in my mouth."

Hawk looked at Kyler in disgust and Tory, tired of the bickering, whispered yelled at him. "Just reach in and grab the snake!"

"Are you insane? I'm not gonna stick my hand in there!"

"Hey! Who's in there?" All of their eyes widened and they rushed out of the room. They made it back outside and Hawk immediately turned to Kyler.

"What the hell, dumbass?"

"Dude! At least I brought beer."

Dylan who had been quiet the whole time scoffed. "No one cares about the beer, dumbass! We failed the mission cause of you!"

Robby stepped through the gate. "Who said we failed?" He held up a bag and hissing came from it.

Mara's eyes widened and all of the Cobras surrounded him. Robby opened the bag and showed them all the snake.

Mara reached in and pet it and everyone looked at her like she was crazy, except for Hawk who was a ways away from the group upset. "We're naming him Voldy."

Robby looked at her confused but still kept his smile. "Isn't that the villain from Harry Potter?"

Tory hit him on the arm and shook her head. "She named the last snake the same thing. Just let her be."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     Gia had her arms wrapped around Robby's neck as they made out on her bed. She really liked him and she was happy that Sam was so understanding. The boy had been acting weird ever since he came home though and Gia was worried.

Robby pulled away from Gia and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as he smiled at her. The feelings he had for her were different from Sam. He felt like he didn't have to worry around her, unlike Sam where he was always insecure about the girl's feelings for Miguel. That's why he knew he couldn't keep any secrets from her. "Gia, I have to tell you something."

She rubbed her thumb over his cheek and smiled at him. "You can tell me anything."

"I uh. I joined Cobra Kai."

     Gia removed her arms and looked at him in disbelief. "You did what? They're all a bunch of bullies, Robby!"

     "I met them and they're not. They've just had really shitty lives!"

     Gia stood up and ran her hands through her hair. "Mara's literally one of the richest people at school. She's a spoiled bitch! She's doesn't have a shitty life."

     Robby couldn't believe Gia was talking like this. She was being completely insensitive. "Have you ever been bullied?"

     Gia knew he was talking about the fact that Mara had been bullied for years, but that didn't give her the right to do the same. "No."

     "Have you ever not been in a secure home situation? Have you ever had to worry about your safety in your own house?"

     Gia stood up straight and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well no."

     "Have you ever been abused? At all? Have you ever felt unsafe around your parents?"

     "No."

     "Then you have no right to call Mara a spoiled bitch because her anger is completely justified! My mom went to rehab, Gia! And if Mara didn't have Hawk and Tory she would be there right now too. If anyone is spoiled it's you."

     Gia watched as Robby walked out of her room and she wiped the tears from her face as she sat down on her bed. She had seriously messed up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    Mara smiled as she walked into her house. She had fun today. She put her keys down and walked down the hall to her room, but stopped when she noticed her dad standing in the hall looking at a picture on the wall. A picture of her mother.

     "You look like her you know. The resemblance it's...it's uncanny." Mara felt uneasy. "I hate it. You don't deserve to look like her considering you're the one who killed her."

     "What?"

     "You killed her." Her father turned towards her and that's when Mara noticed the glass in his hand that was empty. "You ruined this family."

     "I didn't kill mom. The doctors didn't figure out what was wrong with her."

"It was you! You ruined everything just like you always do! We didn't even want twins! We wanted a boy. We didn't want you!"

     Tears started to form in Mara's eyes but she refused to let them fall. She wasn't weak. Not anymore.

     He looked at the glass in his hand and Mara shook her head, but it was too late because he launched it at her.

     She was quick to react, but not quick enough. The glass hit her in the forehead and broke and Mara fell to the ground. Her eyes were wide and she looked up at her dad who staring at her with so much hatred.

     "And then you have the nerve to pull a knife on me," he yelled. "Maybe I should've let you keep drinking. Then you would go to rehab and I would finally get rid of you."

Mara attempted to crawl away, but he grabbed her by the foot and pulled her back. She kicked and he pushed her arms down so she couldn't move them. She tried to break free of his grip, but it was no use. The tears were falling freely now and her heartbeat rapidly in her chest. "Get off!"

     "You think taking karate makes you tough? It doesn't! You're still the same annoying kid you've always been."

     She kicked up and luckily hit him right between the legs. Using his pain as a distraction she quickly pushed him off of her and ran towards her room. She turned around and attempted to close the door, but he had already recovered and pushed it back with so much force that the door connected with her face and she fell backward again.

     She hissed and reached up and that's when she noticed the scary amount of blood coming from her forehead. She pulled out the large piece of glass and winced. Her nose was also bloody from the collision with the door.

     She held the piece of glass up to her father and he chuckled at her. "What do you think that's gonna do?"

     She sliced at him and he just grabbed her wrist and pushed her into her dresser. She cried out in pain as her back collided with the edge of the wood. Her dad grabbed her wrist again and she screamed at him to get off. "She should be here! Not you! You ungrateful little piece of shit!"

     Mara cried and she brought her head up and slammed it against the floor under her. She continued to writhe on the floor and her father stood up in shock as she hit her body against the floor and started to scream.

     Mara didn't want to feel anything anymore. She just wanted the pain to stop. She wanted to overwhelm herself so she wouldn't have to think of anything else.

     Her dad ran his hand through his hair and quickly left the room, shutting the door behind him. He went inside his own and he could still hear her screams and the sound of her hitting the floor over and over again. The walls were too thin and his stubbornness was too thick.

     Inside her room, Mara stopped moving on the ground and she cried as she looked up. "I'm sorry,
Mommy."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sam paced in front of the door as she waited for Miguel to get to her house with the rest of Eagle Fang. If they could get the dojo's to combine then they would be able to take down Cobra Kai together.

     Sam noticed Gia in the kitchen sitting alone with her head in her hands. Sam walked over to the girl and sat in front of her. "Hey, what's the matter?"

     "I think Robby hates me."

      "Why do you think that?"

     "I said something I shouldn't have and Robby got angry and left."

     Sam tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "What did you say?"

     "Apparently he went to Cobra Kai and talked to some of them. I called Mara a spoiled bitch and he just got all mad at me. I mean she's a bully, right? Bullies don't deserve sympathy."

     Sam sighed and scooted closer to Gia. "You know I've realized something over the past few months. We've had a really easy life, Gia. We can't understand what some of the people at Cobra Kai have gone through. No matter how hard we try, we'll never experience it and we can't understand like others. Most of those kids aren't as fortunate as us and we need to realize that."

     Gia nodded and turned to Sam as she continued to talk. Sam remembered the first time she and Mara actually talked and she smiled at the memory.

     "They might be bullies, but honestly I think they're just protecting themselves from getting hurt again. You can't be bullied if you bully the bullies first you know? They're only the way they are because of all the pain and anger they felt for most of their lives. They were given an outlet for that anger by Kreese and we just need to give them a better one."

     Gia looked down. She had been completely rude and insensitive. "And Mara and Hawk? They were both bullied?"

     Sam nodded. "By me actually. And by Yasmine, Moon, Kyler, Ryan, Max. Pretty much everyone. I feel terrible about it and if I could go back in time I would change all of it."

     "Robby said she was abused, but Moon said she didn't have parents."

     "Her mom's Dead and well her dad's a piece of shit. Ryan bullied her for years and didn't do anything about it."

      "And I was so rude to her. No wonder she hates me."

     "Don't worry. Once this is all over the two of you can have a real conversation, but for now, come back to the group."

Gia nodded and followed Sam over to where the rest of Miyagi-Do was sitting. Gia sat down beside Demetri. "Well, this Christmas party's turning out to be ho-ho-horrible," the boy said.

"Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents gonna be out for the night. Why aren't we throwing a rager?"

Sam looked from Chris to everyone else. "There's a keg on the way. It's just on a be a few more minutes."

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special?"

Gia nodded agreeing with Demetri. "Yeah. We could watch Charlie Brown."

Demetri nodded. "I'd even watch that creepy one with the little elf dentist." Sam looked at him weirdly and Demetri nodded again. "Yeah, I'm that bored."

The doorbell rang and Sam perked up. "It's here." Sam opened the door and Miguel walked in with Mitch and Bert right behind him. Everyone stood up quickly and walked over to them.

"Oh, hell no! You gotta be kidding me."

Mitch glared at Chris. "What the hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party. I bought this hat for nothing?"

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why," Demetri asked Sam who was starting to get nervous about the whole idea.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us."

"We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces," Miguel added. "Two dojos are stronger than one." Everyone started to shake their heads and Miguel sighed. "I know we've all done shitty things to each other."

"Yeah, like breaking Demetri's arm."

Mitch stepped towards Chris. "You guys started that fight."

"After you almost got me fired."

"God, I hate your stupid face so much," Bert spat at Nathaniel.

"If you died, I wouldn't even attend your funeral."

Miguel's eyes widened and he turned to Sam." This isn't gonna work."

"It has to. We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop."

"One way or another."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Next chapter is the big fight and none of you are prepared! I have many things up my sleeve for this finale. This book ends tomorrow and I'm not ready.

Mara's father is a complete piece of shit and there will be no redemption arc for him. After the death of her mother he was never the same and he won't be again. The father she had before Laura's death is long gone.

I want to hear all of your thoughts about what you think is gonna happen. I also want to hear your thoughts on some of the characters now that we're so close to the end. Lay it on me.

As always if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and leave a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.9K 75
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
208K 7.7K 77
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
154K 7.4K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...