๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ โŽฏ ๐‚๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By sedabxbe

๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ In which Mara Abrams still has a lot more to do to prove herself and become the best... More

๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐ข. ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ข๐ข. ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
๐•. ๐’๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐•๐ˆ. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐—. ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐ญ๐ก
๐—๐ˆ๐•. ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐—๐•. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐—๐•๐ˆ. ๐๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐€ ๐‹๐ข๐š๐ซ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž

๐—๐ˆ. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ

3.8K 144 186
By sedabxbe

Chapter Eleven
WINNER WINNER

"She apologized to me twice. And Miguel apologized too."

     Kreese turned to his granddaughter who was sitting in one of the chairs in his office. "This girl bullied you for 10 years, correct?"

     "Well, yeah. But she seemed genuinely sorry. So did Miguel."

     "You're showing weakness. I can guarantee they don't care about what they did to you. They just see you as a threat and they want that threat eliminated. They only apologized after you got stronger and more confident."

     Mara looked down and Kreese smiled slightly. "You're a winner, Mara. A champion. Don't let the enemy weaken you. They don't understand what you've been through. They never will. They don't care about you or what you've been through. But I do. I want to make you stronger and prepare you for anything that the world throws your way. I'm the only one who actually cares. Your father is a terrible man and he's the kind of people I want to protect you from."

Mara looked up at him and nodded. He was right. They just wanted to make her weak. Just like her father does. "I understand."

"Good. Very good."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mara walked into her house after class. Her father was sitting at the table drinking and she rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"What did you do today, slut?"

She glared at him. "Don't call me that."

"Why not? That's what you are."

Mara looked around and her eyes landed on a knife on the counter. She grabbed it and stabbed it right between two of his fingers into the table, causing her dad to freeze in his spot. "I'm not a slut and I'm a better person than you'll ever be. I suggest you shut your mouth around me or I can assure you you'll regret it. Also never touch me again or this knife will go straight through your hand."

She left the room and her father stared at the knife in the table. He placed his glass down and shakily grabbed it. He had no idea what was going on anymore.

"I can't believe he said that." Tory looked at Mara in disbelief as she sat on the girl's bed.

"Yeah, well I can believe it. He says anything that he thinks will hurt me. He would've started physically hurting me more if I didn't stand up to him."

"I say we murder him and frame someone for it." Mara and Tory both looked over at Dylan who was painting her nails. "What? It was just a suggestion. He's a dick. You almost stabbed him anyway."

"I wasn't going to actually do it. I was just scaring him."

Dylan shrugged and looked back at her nails that she had painted black. "Well, it's an option. I have the trash bags if you need them."

Tory leaned closer to Mara so Dylan couldn't hear her. "Should I be impressed or scared?"

"Both. And a little turned on."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Miguel held Ryan's hand as the two walked down the school hallway. They passed by Hawk and Mara who were talking to a few other Cobras. Mara was sitting on Hawk's lap and she waved at him with her fingers. Hawk just looked at the boy and Miguel couldn't decipher the emotions on the boy's face.

Miguel and Ryan kept walking and Miguel bumped shoulders with someone. Sam. "I'm sorry, Sam."

"No, I should've been watching where I was going."

"Me too." Miguel and Sam both looked at each other awkwardly and Ryan looked between the two of them.

"Hi. Hello. Why are you two acting like you just met?"

Sam looked at Ryan and she frowned. "Oh my God! Ryan, I'm so sorry for everything. I was an idiot and I ruined your relationship because I decided to get drunk and make the worse decision of my life and you were supposed to be my best friend and I broke that because I was jealous and I-"

Ryan pushed her shoulder slightly and Sam took a deep breath before turning back to him. "Yeah, I'm really sorry."

"It was months ago, Sam. I'm over it. It's obvious your sorry and it won't happen again."

"Yes. It won't happen again. I promise. I think I'm gonna take the single route for a while anyway."

"What about Robby?"

"He hasn't answered any of my messages. I don't think he wants to talk to me let alone see me anymore and I don't blame him after what I did. So I'm pretty sure we're over." Sam looked down for a second before realizing something and looking back up. "Oh Uh, congratulations on being back on your feet! Literally."

Miguel smiled awkwardly at her. "Thanks."

"Anyway, I'll let you get back to your friends."

"They're not my friends anymore. Not after what they did to you guys."

"Aww. Why so mean, Miggy?" The three of them looked to see Mara walking past them next to Dylan. "How you wound me."

"I second his statement too by the way," Ryan interrupted.

Mara gave him an unimpressed look. "We're not friends, Ryan. We're twins. And you can't untwin someone. Trust me I tried. They wouldn't take the papers."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows as Mara walked off with the dark-haired girl. "They're papers for that?"

Miguel looked at him and shrugged. "They're papers for anything nowadays. We should probably get to study hall."

"I'm actually headed that way too."

The three continued to walk and Miguel squeezed Ryan's hand every few seconds. "So, you think enough time has passed for us to be friends again? Or start over?"

Sam stopped and turned to him. "Hi. I'm Sam. Nice to meet you."

"Miguel. It's a pleasure."

Both of them looked at Ryan and he looked at them confused. "What? I already knew Sam before all of this." Sam tilted her head and Ryan's mouth formed an o. "Oh, you want me to recreate my first time meeting Miguel?" Ryan cleared his throat and turned to his sort-of boyfriend. He pushed Miguel over, trying to be gentle, and Miguel looked at him confused. A few people also looked in their direction. "Damn, dude. They messed you up pretty good. Is that old man out in the hall with you?"

     Sam looked at Ryan confused and Miguel just rolled his eyes at the boy and stood up. "What? I met him when he was bleeding on the floor during the Halloween dance. You guys told me to do it."

     Ryan kept walking, but he stopped in his tracks and backed up a few steps. "Yasmine?" The trio looked to the side to see Yasmine and Demetri pulling away from each other with shocked looks on their faces.

     "Hey. Um. We were just, uh..." Demetri couldn't come up with an excuse and Yasmine quickly butted in. "Doing study work."

     Sam nodded, trying to hold back her smile. "So you two are..."

      "What? Ew. Ew! No. Like I would ever date this freak." Yasmine quickly walked away and Demetri called out to her.

     "Whatever, Cruella. Why don't you go kill a bunch of dalmatians?" Demetri turned to the three and patted Miguel on the shoulder. "I am 101% in love."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     "Ok, let's do it again from the top. Keep going. Let's go. Come on, Chris. You know these moves."

     Chris stopped and sighed. "Sorry, Mr. L. I'm just trying to keep up."

     "Did you like having your arm broken, Demetri? Because I'd you defend like that, you're gonna be right back in that cast before you know it."

     Amanda looked at her husband weirdly. "Uh, ok, guys, let's take five. Yeah? There's iced tea and lemonade inside."

     Everyone walked inside slowly. Gia poured herself a glass and sat down next to Sam and Demetri. She noticed the boy's glum face and she nudged him with her shoulder. "What's wrong?"

     "I hate Cobra Kai. They've taken all of my friends and they've made Mr. LaRusso go crazy."

     "I hate Cobra Kai too, Demetri."

     Sam turned to them and she placed a hand on Demetri's shoulder. "It's like my dad says. There's no such thing as a bad student. Only a bad teacher. You'll get your friends back Demetri. We all will."

     Gia sat back. She didn't believe in that saying. If a person already had hate in their heart then they were always going to be a rude person. The kids at Cobra Kai already had hate in their hearts to where they ended up was fitting.

Sam however thought differently. She knew how the kids at Cobra Kai used to be and she knew it was only their new Sensei that was making them like this. She missed hanging out with Mara. The girl was the first person to take a chance on her. Mara helped Sam and all Sam wanted to do now was help her.

Mr. Larusso came inside and called them all back out. He watched as Demetri lagged behind the rest of the group and he stopped the boy. "What's wrong Demetri. I can tell something's bothering you."

"I just miss my friends, Mr. LaRusso. I miss when Eli and I would sit in Mara's living room and watch movies all night until we were forced to go home. I miss when they would get annoyed with me for comparing characters but they would get over it because that's how it's always been." Mr. LaRusso looked at the boy sadly. "I miss when I would tease them for switching their applesauce and pudding cups because Mara had the weirdest apple obsession. Cobra Kai changed them and I miss how things used to be."

"I understand, Demetri, and I promise you we will find some way to get your friends back. Believe it or not, I knew Mara when she was little."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I met her mother when Mara went to computer camp. Sam went too but the two were different ages so they never actually talked. It wasn't until Ryan and Sam became friends that Mara was around more. I mostly only saw her when I picked up Sam from a party. She would always be in the corner reading a book and I would have small conversations with her. She's an extremely smart kid."

Demetri laughed and nodded. "Yeah. She finished 3 SAT prep books over the summer before 6th grade. For fun might I add."

Mr. LaRusso chuckled. "My point is, Demetri. You can't change who a person is on the inside. You can cover it and you can push it deep down, but there's no changing it. That's how I know we'll get your friends back. Even if it takes longer than we expected."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     Mara laid back against Hawk as the two sat in her bathtub with bubbles all around them. He traced shapes on her arms and occasionally kissed her neck.

     Mara relaxed against him and closed her eyes. He started to massage her shoulders while peppering kissed down her neck and she smiled.

Turning around she smiled at him and kissed him. "We should make cookies," she whispered against his lips.

"Or. We can stay here and make something else."

Mara pulled away from him and rose her eyebrows. "You realize we're like 16 right?"

"I meant make love, Mara. Not babies."

"Oh. Ok." Mara kissed him again and Hawk chuckled before pulling her closer to him. His hand started to drift down, but Mara pulled away again and he groaned. "I'm actually really hungry."

She stood up and stepped out of the tub. Hawk stood up as well and he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her.

Noticing Hawk's pouting she held his face. "We can have sex another time. I'm sorry but food is more important than anything. And my skin was getting wrinkly. We've been in here for too long."

Hawk nodded and she grabbed his hand and led him back into her room where they changed into their pajamas. "Ok, let's make cookies!"

Hawk followed her into the kitchen, smiling at her happy expression. She grabbed all of the ingredients and set them out on the counter while he grabbed a bowl and other things they would need.

     An hour later the kitchen was a mess and the cookies were in the oven. Mara looked at Hawk who had flour on his cheek. She laughed and wiped it off. "I think your mom is way better at making cookies than I am." Hawk couldn't disagree with that.

     "Woah. What happened in here?"

     Mara and Hawk looked at the door to see Ryan coming in followed by Max. "Oh. Is this a slumber party? Can I join?"

     Max walked over and leaned over the counter. "You got a little something right there, Mara." Max pointed to his lips.

     Mara furrowed her eyebrows. Hawk looked at Mara to see the chocolate that was on her lips. He pulled the girl over to him and kissed her, licking the chocolate off in the process. He pulled away and looked at Max. "I've got it."

     Max just smirked at the boy. "Relax, Mohawk. I don't want your girl. I don't do relationships."

     Ryan looked between the three. "Now that this is over can we go now? I just needed to grab some money."

     "Where are you going?"

     "Why do you care," Ryan asked his sister. "I thought I was the enemy." He walked down the hall into his room and grabbed some money before walking out the door.

      Max looked at Mara and shook his head. "I can't believe he spoke to you like that. After everything he did. And he still hasn't apologized either has he? I honestly wouldn't forgive him at this point."

     Mara looked at Max weirdly. "You haven't apologized either, dipshit. Get out."

     Max just smiled at her. "I haven't have I? Does that mean I'm your enemy too? I mean I think it's fair."

     Hawk glared at Max. "She said get out."

     Max put his hands up in surrender. "Your Sensei sure made you two bold. He knows what he's doing. If I had him as my Sensei I would never leave."

     Max nodded his head at them and left the house. Mara rolled her eyes and the timer went off, signaling that the cookies were done.

     Hawk thought there was something off about Max. Why would he bring up the fact that Ryan hadn't apologized and then not even do it himself?

     "Babe." Hawk looked at Mara who had put the cookies onto a plate. "Come on. You wanna watch a movie?"

     Hawk nodded and followed after her. "Yeah. Sure."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gia was laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone when a knock came at her window. Sitting up she looked over to see Robby. Jumping off her bed she opened the window and allowed the boy to come in.

"Robby? How did you know where I lived?"

The boy smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I uh asked around."

"Oh well uh, I see you got out. I didn't know you were getting out today. I would've come and got you."

"No, it's ok. I know you have a lot going on right now."

"Well do you need somewhere to stay? You can stay here."

     "I would like that actually."

     Gia turned around and walked over to her closet. "I have a few blankets and pillows here, but we also have a guest room so I could just talk to my parents abou—"

     Gia's sentence was cut-off by Robby turning her around and connecting their lips. She dropped everything she was holding and kissed him back.

     Pulling away, Robby smiled at her. He just really needed to do that. "I'm sorry, it's just. You're the only one that's really been there for me, Gia. I don't know what I would've done without you. I didn't realize until you visited me for the second time but I've liked you for a long time. Ever since you kind of forced me to be your friend when you first joined Miyagi-Do."

     Gia laughed recalling the memory and she pulled Robby into another kiss.

"Does this mean you would want to go out with me," Robby asked as they pulled away again.

     Gia nodded. "You know I'll have to tell Sam about us though. She's my friend and I would feel terrible keeping this a secret."

     "I understand. She's moved on from me anyway. And I've moved on from her."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Only two chapters left plus the season 4 sneak peek which is technically just a bonus chapter about what happened after the season finale.

I hope you all didn't like Kreese in this story because you shouldn't. Sorry to break it to you guys.

Also what do you think Max's goal is because he's not the good guy you all think he is, but he's not a bad guy either.

As always if you liked this chapter make sure you vote and leave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8.3K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
86.7K 4.6K 28
-๐’๐„๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ แถœแต’แต‡สณแตƒ แตแตƒโฑ ...
99.6K 3.9K 42
"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has her heart on the line when it comes to som...
101K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...