collide || peter parker x rea...

By dylanstoriess

y/n never dreamed that she would meet peter parker. for one thing, he didn't exist. in her world, he was noth... More

introduction
1 || home alone
2 || bedroom
3 || far from home
4 || frozen yogurt
5 || if you wanna be my lover...
6 || ...you've gotta get with my friends
7 || outside
8 || we don't need no education
9 || i won't say im in love
10 || work
11 || heroes
12 || is typing...
13 || sleepover
14 || before
15 || home
16 || star-crossed lovers
17 || losing you
18 || outside vol. 2
19 || goodbye
AUTHOR'S NOTE
20 || epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE (another one)

3.1K 54 9
By dylanstoriess

Thank you guys so much for reading this story :) It means the world to me!

Please check out my other Peter Parker x Reader, Prophet, and let me know what kind of stories you want to read next!

I hope you all like the ending that I chose for this book. I probably will not write a sequel since the ending is pretty satisfying, at least to me.

I would like to release more stories soon so follow me to stay updated! Once again, thank you for reading <3 I hope you enjoyed living it as much as I enjoyed writing it ;)

- xoxo, dylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 512 6
in which arabella makes the mistake of falling for her summer fling and then ghosts him the second things get a little too real for her SPIDER WHITE...
23.1K 454 9
A collection of linear one-shots that revolves around the theme: Legolas from LOTR being transported to Modern day earth and showing up on the front...
1.1M 39.8K 70
Twenty-three year old (Y/n) (L/n) is an intelligent and well respected woman and an incredible poet with a well known published book. Although, at t...
67K 1K 22
Your a simple small streamer, 18 years old, you play bedwars, valorant, and very rarely do ylyl and cooking streams. one day you get noticed by a cer...